Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-19, 22:09
comanche

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

The author hit the jackpot marrying this woman
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-19, 01:33
haymaker
This message has been deleted by haymaker. Reason: Wanted as new thread
Old 01-May-19, 15:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Please read the rules, you can't post chapters in separate threads.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 02-May-19, 22:17
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is 5’5”. I think she did a good job getting a pump and making her biceps look bigger in pics than I remember in real life. Her biceps and what she could lift were probably not as strong compared to rest of her body.

She has rather thin wrist and hands, when she starting lifting really heavy she needed to get wrist straps as they were preventing her from lifting as much weight as she could. I know for deadlifts she could get about 300 pounds but no way anywhere near that without wrist support.

So, don’t think she thought of herself as a great arm wrestler since so much of that is wrist strength, so it wasn’t really our thing. I have some other wild incidents I can write about if people are interested and also include the one time we armwrestled, which is actually not super exciting or anything.
She can deadlift 300? jesus man good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to j94n For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-19, 22:49
Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Is she brave? Yes, she is! Challenge Mrs Robinson!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to carlos11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-19, 02:13
haymaker

These matches occurred about 4 months before my wife got pregnant and essentially stopped wrestling me. I can see now that our wrestling contests were getting more and more damaging to me physically and psychologically and I was having a harder and harder time accepting always being the one who lost and being constantly dominated by her.

After we stopped when she got pregnant and had our kid, she came to realize the wrestling went from competitive fun to on the verge of her abusing me and affecting my self-esteem, so she decided it was best to stop indulging me for my own good. Our relationship definitely got fucked up from this dynamic and my wife was probably right to stop wrestling me but of course the idea of her complete physical dominance over me will always make me horny and I love reliving it, even if it still embarrasses me at the same time.

Yes, these stories are 100% true and not embellished but I would like to qualify that I can’t remember verbatim all the quotes between us but I did my best to be as accurate as possible in terms of capturing the events and dialogue as they actually occurred.

My wife would seemingly often save her most dominant performances for my birthday. We would always do a road race in early October and my birthday was in late September, so she would say how she needed to lose weight for running and not lift so many weights. She would basically starve herself and I remember right before my birthday she sent me picture of the scale,“127lb, what is that like 45 lbs less than you.”

During this time when she go to gym she would complain about how she can’t lift as much and felt so weak. I was never really sure if she was trying to make me horny by letting me think we would actually have a somewhat competitive fight or if she was trying to rub in my face that she was doing things to her physical disadvantage and she still was going to easily dominate and beat my ass or if she was actually just complaining because it was annoying her to feel weak and not lift as much.

We went out for my birthday and after we checked in to the hotel we ate at a restaurant and went to a club within walking distance. The picture with the dress is what she wearing that night and she obviously looked amazing, not as muscular and much thinner than normal but basically besides her tits there wasn’t any fat on her. She would joke that based on what she was wearing and looked like and how I looked people would think I paid for a high class hooker. The club we went to was completely empty except for the bartender since it was a Wednesday night and we went out to the dance floor by ourselves. The dance floor was separated from the bar area so the bartender couldn’t see us when we went out there. My wife took off her high heels so she could dance and then asked me to get her a drink, I took maybe 10 steps toward the bar when I was suddenly tackled from behind and fell hard on the ground.

After I hit the ground almost immediately my head was being pushed into the floor and I felt someone mount me and squeeze their knees around my side. I gathered myself and tried to lift my head and body up from the floor but I felt a forearm go down on my neck which drove my face into the floor. It wasn’t until a second later when I felt her hips thrust down while putting her feet inside my legs and spreading my legs and locking me in a painful grapevine did it instantly hit me that this ability to submit me so quickly by utilizing the strength and flexibility in her legs and hips was obviously a signature move of my wife. I felt like an idiot not immediately realizing that nobody else was in the bar so this had to be my wife who had attacked and mounted me but the suddenness and violence of the attack had overwhelmed my thought process in that short period of time.

My wife had never done this position from on my back but she would spread my legs like this from the top in the bedroom when she wanted to end a match within seconds. We both knew I had no chance to escape her from that position as pretty easy for her to spread my legs farther than they were meant to go and cause me to beg for mercy almost immediately.

I wouldn’t say I was completely shocked about what was happening and what she was doing but was definitely scared that someone was going to walk into this large dance floor and all they are going to see is me getting my ass handled to me by this skinny and sexy blonde chic who was in about the most dominant position possible and was about to do god knows what to me. I imagine if somebody did see this it probably looked like one of those nature documentaries where the lithe and hungry cheetah attacks and takes down the much larger wildebeest and then goes in for the kill.

As I lay there with my face buried into the concrete floor she whispered in my ear, “sorry big boy, but we both know you want me to make you my bitch tonight.” She then started grinding her pussy against my pants which was pressing my dick into the floor. She apparently had lifted up her mini skirt before she attacked or while she was on top as I could feel her warmth. Additionally, her spreading my legs meant my butt was basically wide open and her grinding her pussy down around my asshole was definitely adding insult to injury. I could not fight back at all from this position so I just laid their basically motionless waiting for her to stop. Luckily about 20 seconds later my wife thought she heard somebody come into the club and immediately she released her legs and took her arm off my neck, we both got up and she then pulled her skirt back down and acted like nothing happened before anybody saw anything.

We did actually talk about this incident a couple years later as I told her how it affected me during a couples counseling session. My wife got really angry that the therapist was saying that what my wife was doing went beyond playful couple sexual power play dynamics and was close to what she referred to as intimate partner sexual violence. My wife was saying that is ridiculous as she was just trying to fulfill my sexual fantasies and she would have stopped if I asked.

She explained that she thought her tackling me would probably give me an instant boner(it did btw) and then her grinding me and working my dick into the floor would be amazing foreplay and drive me crazy having to wait to fuck her later and based on my sexual desires why would she think that this act was against my will even if she was holding me down and not letting me up despite my efforts to do so.

In hindsight, her perspective made sense to me and had merit but unfortunately the whole dynamic with her at the time had warped my perspective and in that moment to me it felt like this wasn’t about sex with her but about her exerting her power over me and trying to scare and intimidate me. I was going into that night all excited at how she proclaimed to feel weak and how thin she was and that I was going to have this epic battle with her and all of sudden I realized that she 100% knew she was going to destroy me later. I was shook at how vulnerable I felt about my face being forced into the floor while she had my legs spread out and was grinding my butt and I couldn’t do shit about it but just lay there and take it.

She would never embarrass me in public, sometimes she would make little comments when we with friends but they were subtle enough that it was only clear to me and her that she was basically flexing about her physical dominance and came off as more flirty jokes to our friends than serious talk. One time we all went out to a bar and her friends were talking about her figure and they sort of browbeat us to armwrestle. I struggled a little bit at first as was surprised by her strength but won with the right hand fairly easily in the end and with the left she just slammed my hand down and won in about half a second. I am really right hand dominant and even though she was right handed she was about equally strong in both arms. Anyway, both of us figured that is how an armwrestling match would go and we didn’t think anything of it and neither did our friends as I would guess probably most of our friends would probably place bets on my wife in a fight between us.

As to her tackling me, she explained that even though she wouldn’t purposely dominant me like that in public she knew that the idea that someone could walk in added a certain element of dominance and embarrassment and she thought it would make me incredibly horny. She told me she didn’t even plan to tackle me but the opportunity just presented itself and her forcing me down and grinding on me was sort of a spur of the moment impulse as her sexual and fighting instincts just took over. She did eventually apologize to me about it during our next therapy session but I also told the therapist that it was likely mostly my fault for everything getting that out of hand and putting my wife in a situation where she thought she had to play that role and treating me like that was acceptable.

So, a couple of hours after the tackling incident we went back to the hotel room. As she was getting ready in the bathroom she sent me this pic of her butt in her red underwear and garters. Usually her pre match pictures I found intimidating, she was using them to make me horny and distract me and also my association with them was always getting my ass handed to me minutes later.
This time though as I anticipated her coming out I was getting more and more upset and hurt about what happened and decided I was going to tackle her too. I didn’t think that would allow me to win or anything but just wanted to get an advantage and scare her so she would kind of know how I felt. Even though I realized that meant I was risking her getting mad and likely hurting me, I was too angry to really care in the moment.

When she came out the bathroom she was wearing only her black thigh highs and some red underwear and she was topless. I will admit her incredible boobs completely distracted me and gave me a moment’s pause but I took a deep breath and just went for it and jumped off the bed and ran at her. She was only about 10 feet away but she was able to put her leg up just in time to block my full momentum and for me to get a takedown on her and so we both sort of fell towards the floor. I was a little more off balance than her and my momentum took me forward and I ended up on my knees and she had staggered but remind standing right behind me. She was able to grab my arm quickly and pull it behind my back and also put her knee into my back which also was pinning my arm. She said “that’s not going to fucking work asshole or anything else you fucking try. I immediately said “I know, I am sorry, let me up” but my voice was crackling and I think she realized she took it too far earlier to make me try such a move and put me on the verge of tears. She told me to go lay on the bed and just enjoy her fucking the shit out of me and stop playing this game you will never win. We actually had sex like 4 times or so that night and morning but it was just normal people sex, missionary, doggystyle, etc. and no wrestling or anything like that.

I think maybe 3 weeks went by as we had just done our race days prior and she was probably going to start lifting heavy and getting all her strength back and I told her that she owed me a wrestling match. It seemed like she was still mad at me for attacking her so I was pretty sure she was going to tell me something like ‘fuck off pervert.’ Surprisingly, all she said was “sure”. I didn’t think she would agree so wasn’t actually sure what I was going to say. I said “ok, but you have to pin me 10 times in 30 minutes to win.” She said “I guess that is what I have to do.” I then said “although I only have to pin you 1 time for me to win.”

I still remember her giving me the biggest fucking eye roll and telling me “you say the stupidest shit when you are horny.” We went upstairs to the bedroom, usually she would put on something sexy on top or just bare breasts as a psychological way to gain an advantage by using her sex appeal and of course try to intimidate me by leaving her panties on as a way of telling me to get ready for her inevitable victory mount. Instead she just took off the t-shirt she had on and went with the white shorts and tank you see in the pic. Before we started she did a really quick fainting punch 2 inches from my face and admittedly I flinched like a motherfucker. She just smirked and laughed and said, “ok dude, you seem scared, are you sure you are ready for this.” I just said “fuck you.”

I would love to say we had some titanic and sexy back and forth battle and I was taken it to her and putting her in a position where she might lose. That would also surely make a better story, but honestly it more turned into her trying to methodically wear me down versus a competitive battle.

Normally, I would try and be aggressive and she would counter effectively, but I thought I would take a different strategy since she was up against a time limit. I got in a more defensive mode which threw her off a little. I was actually doing a pretty good job of not getting in a completely vulnerable position but if obviously helped that I wasn’t trying to take her down and leave myself open to the counters she was so amazing at.

Yes, she was the one winning the fight but because she much lighter than normal I was able to throw and push her off and prevent her from getting into a finishing position. At no point did I gain a real advantage on her but she just kept attacking and putting relentless pressure on me. She eventually had to get more creative as she didn’t have her normal ability and strength to keep me down with her arms once she got on top. Eventually she figured out to use more flexibility than strength and somehow was able to get me on the ground while putting her knee up against my throat while pushing all her bodyweight into me. I was also pinned against the wall and thusly had no room to get enough momentum to get her off and I had to give.

I heard her cursing under her breath and she looked at the timer and saw it said 8 minutes and she yelled out an annoyed “fuck.” My response was “Damn, that took you forever.” In hindsight my little trash talking probably seemed pretty pathetic as I was bent down on the floor coughing and could barely get the words out. My throat was hurting but I felt pretty good about my chances as thought at this rate I could likely prevent 9 pins in the next 21 or 22 minutes.

She just told me get up and to stop stalling. As it went on she was wearing me down and also was figuring out how to submit me even though she was no longer as strong or stronger than me and couldn’t just run roughshod over me. I was definitely getting gassed and also the damage she was inflicting was accumulating and becoming harder for me to endure as my adrenaline wore off. She was up to 5 pins in about 19 minutes but pins 6 and 7 each only took a minute and the writing was on the wall and I was physically and mentally done. I asked her to please stop and she surprisingly said ok. I figured she was probably tired too and didn’t feel the need to prove the inevitable.

We lied there breathly heavy and for maybe the first time she complimented me after a fight, ‘you did better than usual there, definitely had to work for that, I guess I need to start eating more and go to the gym tomorrow.” I was like a loss is a loss, but thanks. I was thinking it was pretty pathetic she thinks I did better when I was trying not to lose versus trying to win but at the same time I had the utmost respect for her abilities and a compliment from her did make me feel not as bad for a moment.

I looked over and I couldn’t help staring and obsessing about how much thinner than usual she was and with her heavy breathing her stomach would go all the way in and her ribs and collarbone were sticking out and even though her chest was not as big as normal her breasts looked massive compared to her relatively small midsection. It is hard to explain the feeling when I was lying next to her, exhausted, impressed, horny, embarrassed, I never really knew how to feel about the whole dynamic. When she was curvy or muscular I accepted her physical superiority but it totally fucked with my head when she beat me when she was thin. I always had been somewhat athletic and pretty strong but hard to reconcile that image of myself when I looked over and see this sexy and relatively small woman with short blonde hair and a tight stomach and big tits had been kicking my ass for over 10 years at that point. It really hit me hard that if I couldn’t even keep it anywhere near competitive today when she was likely near her weakest and almost 50 lbs less than me that it was almost guaranteed that I would never win a match against her.

As I was laying there exhausted and feeling like shit about myself she noticed my staring and said “you know a picture will last longer.” I said “I am sorry but you amaze me”, she suddenly reached over and put her hand inside my underwear and said “what would be really amazing if I wore you out too bad for you to have a hard on.” She started rubbing my dick like crazy and made me cum all over myself in about 30 seconds. I somehow found this sexual act much more dominant and degrading that her typical move of forcing my dick inside her when she was on top. While riding me she was giving me what she though I wanted, here she was implying she had wore me down too much for me to even get up so I am going to do it for you. I was too tired and sore to get up and wash myself off so just lied there and went to bed.

It might seem odd but she didn’t actually think much of that fact that she so could easily physically dominant me and didn’t think less of me because I could never win against her. I always felt she would feel like it would be weirder if I could beat her, so it seemed after wrestling she just felt it was only natural she would win and we usually ignored the topic and acted like nothing happened. If she did bring it up it was usually more in a flirty and fun way which implied this was one way our relationship was unique and we had a special bond.

In this instance it was different though, when I woke up I noticed she sent me some messages with these naked pics. “Hey pussy, I want you to look long and hard and never forget the body of the amazing bitch who made you quit and punk out of your own challenge.” She later added, “Of course I wouldn’t exactly know how it feels to lose but I can understand how demoralizing and just plain sucky it must be knowing you have no shot against me. I would hate to have to fight me too, but let me remind you that you are the one who wanted a fit and sexy wife who can beat your ass whenever you feel like it, that is your desire, not mine. Maybe you think this is easy for me but it is not, it is hard work and I am constantly sore, and if you are getting angry and frustrated and have to quit because of how badly I am dominating you then you just need to work harder or we need to stop doing this. I fully understand how tough and competitive I am and maybe this matchup is not really fair to you, but you are the one who is much bigger and has testosterone and I at least expect a better effort against me. I gave you a chance and yet you fucking quit probably because apparently your ego can’t even take that I have lost weight and can still overpower you. You need to respect the work I put into more than fulfilling your fantasy and at the very minimum you owe me those 3 last pins and my victory fuck.”

She knew that I took some pride in that I didn’t give up fighting against her despite always losing and would take what she dished out even if I wasn’t remotely competitive with her. At this point I had more than a decade to accept she was a vastly superior fighter but somehow just giving up really bothered me and she knew it would. She normally never made fun of me after beating me, but it seems I was right that she was probably still mad about the incident at the hotel and she likely just agreed to wrestle me to get me back.

The next day I decided to take some MMA classes. I told my wife and she said “that sounds like fun, I bet I would be really good at that.” “Yeah, no kidding”, I said. Anyway, she obviously knew why I was doing this but she didn’t say anything directly about it. To her credit, despite her competitiveness she always was encouraging me to get fitter and stronger.

Despite how horny the idea of taking her on again was making me I waited almost a month until I thought I had learned some new fighting techniques and also she had gained some weight and muscle back so losing to her wouldn’t fuck with my head so much. She sent me this topless pic with the white and black underwear and asked “are you ready for this yet?” She hadn’t got all her muscle back but regardless she seemed crazy strong that day. I think she was actually slightly embarrassed about how long it took her to pin me in the last match and thought she had a point to prove. She got her 3 pins and her victory fuck and made me cum probably all within 5 minutes. She just kissed me when it was over and said, “That’s more like it babe.”

Oddly enough when her body was at this stage where she had not gained all her muscle back it seemed to be when she had the perfect balance of strength, stamina and flexibility. At 135-140lbs or so seemed to be when she was at the peak of her powers and hard to contemplate how easily and badly she would beat me.

The MMA classes didn’t really help as she took it on her own to learn those techniques and she was just a lot more talented at learning and utilizing skills like that and she seemed more motivated to hurt my confidence about somehow getting closer to beating her by taking fighting classes. We had a couple fights in the months or so after this and even though I was in the best fighting shape of my life the gap between our fighting abilities had seemingly never been bigger. The wrestling was not that fun or erotic for me as it was just a matter of how fast she wanted to end the fight and how much pain she wanted to put me in. These last couple of pics are her wrestling outfits in some of those matches.

She sent me a picture one day from a jewelry store and said
Her:“Wouldn’t your money be better spent buying me this since I am the one who is actually giving you fighting lessons. ROFL.” She followed that up “You really don’t think your amazingly beautiful wife has earned her championship ring?! ”
Me:“I think you got your sports mixed up and a championship belt would be much cheaper.”
Her: “This is a deal, can you imagine how much it would cost if it had a diamond for all my wins? ROFL”
Me: “Haha, can’t really argue with that, you are my dream come true, get whatever you want.”
Her:"Thanks love, don’t worry all you have to do is beat me once and you can sell it. HAHAHAHA”
Me:“Uggh, I guess this means you are never letting me win” was my reply.
Her: “Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. LOLLOLLOL

She barely has wrestled me since getting that ring but she does wear is on special occasions to try and rile me up or will bring it out if she wants to send me a message about who will always be undefeated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dress.jpg (38.4 KB, 893 views)
File Type: jpg garter.jpg (123.6 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg white.jpg (78.6 KB, 966 views)
File Type: jpg naked1.jpg (86.5 KB, 550 views)
File Type: jpg naked 3.jpg (105.2 KB, 750 views)
File Type: jpg naked2.jpg (88.6 KB, 570 views)
File Type: jpg b&w underware.jpg (52.6 KB, 817 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail21.jpg (25.6 KB, 833 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail20.jpg (64.6 KB, 1052 views)
Old 14-May-19, 03:23
haymaker

I didn’t exactly understand how much I was overmatched until our honeymoon. We went to a beach house in Panama and my wife basically never got out of her bikini. The beach that we were near was fairly secluded and we had it basically to ourselves. Our second day there we were playfully playing in the Ocean as she would rub up against me and tease me the whole time. She was like I know you want to take me right here and took off her bottoms. As I grabbed her hips and tried to enter her, she sweeped her leg under mine and tossed me into the water. She just laughed about it as I fell pretty hard.

Me: “So you think you need to distract me like that to get an advantage?”
Her: “Please hunny, I could wear a parka and distract you. Anyway, you want your ass beating right now or later in the bedroom.”
Me: “I am not scared of you, right now is good with me.”

We both knew I was scared of her but we accepted my trash talk as flirtatious more than realistic. We both got in fighting position. I attacked her but was hard to get a good grip in the sand and felt like was going after her in slow motion. She was able to move over slightly and ram her shoulder into my stomach, which forced me to take a step back and lose my breath. I was holding my stomach and she just laughed again.

“Just because you are now my husband now doesn’t mean anything has changed. I am still way too strong for you.”

We put our arms up and played a game of mercy. It was pretty even for like 15-20 seconds and slowly she began getting an advantage. As she was slowly pushing me down she tripped me again and quickly got in a schoolgirl pin position on top of me. The water level was enough to be above my head and she was holding me down with her knees. I was scared as shit as she was drowning me. It seemed like minutes but probably 10 seconds later she took her knees off me and let me raise my head above the water. She was still on top of me and took my dick and put it inside her. It was hard to get friction with the water but she fucked me for like 5 minutes until I came.

When we got back to the house she seemed to be high on her victory and could tell she couldn't wait to brag about what just happened.

"I’ve seen you working out and you do actually lift more weight than me with your upper body. It is crazy even my arms are stronger than yours in a real contest, especially since I lost some muscle and weight for the wedding."

She then went in front of the mirror and starting flexing. “my arms are smaller than yours but I definitely have better muscle definition. I can see how they are actually stronger than yours."

Me: “Ok babe, you are stronger than me, so what, you want me to suck your cock or something.”

I knew as soon as I said I had made a mistake but I got caught up in her rubbing it in my face what just happened.

Her: “You should be nicer to somebody who can beat your ass without even trying. You do realize what kind I danger you were just in? Do you know how fucking lucky you are? I fuck you like you want even though you are at my mercy."

I told her I was sorry but she was still annoyed. A couple hours later she came out of the bedroom topless with just pink panties. This was her go to outfit to intimidate me.

“We are going to get this straight right now. Just because I let you fuck me doesn’t mean I am not the one with the dick in this marriage. Your can spend the rest of our honeymoon in some third world hospital or you can literally eat my ass.”

She went back into the bedroom. About 30 seconds later she sent me this pic of her ass and said “where are you bitch?!" I walked in there and my heart kind of sank as she was laying there her ass up in the air. It didn’t even occur to her that I would dare take her on, that I would obviously be too scared to do so. I saw her laying there vulnerable as I could have taken her back but all the years in losing had taken my confidence and I couldn’t see how I could beat her. Also, she had a really athletic butt and a very muscular back and her body did intimidate me.

In a real condescending tone she stated “don’t feel bad, there are worst things then getting to eat out my juicy and powerful butt. If you don't take my panties off and go to town right now you will regret it.“ Ass play wasn’t really her thing or mine so this was basically just a way to put me in my place and I spent the next 20-30 minutes licking her ass and then her pussy until she came.

After she came, she put her hand on my dick and said, you know my arms are stronger than yours and I can rub your dick my harder than you can. She rub my dick like crazy for 10 seconds and then stopped. She then got on top of me and let my dick just barely into her pussy., I tried to pull her down to go fully inside her but she just clenched her pussy and held her position. We stayed in that position for like 30 seconds and then said, “you want this pussy you can have to respect your wife. Anyway, I think you learned your lesson, I am going into the pool.”

She got off me, I went to the bathroom and finished myself off.

I think until that day I didn’t fully realize that marrying someone who could physically dominate me was also leaving myself open to being dominated psychologically, emotionally and sexually.

P.S. Here are some of the bikinis she was wearing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail42.jpg (98.4 KB, 634 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail43.jpg (77.0 KB, 887 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail40.jpg (54.8 KB, 855 views)
Old 14-May-19, 15:57
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Thank u for the stories and pictures your wife looks like her legs sre very strong
Old 15-May-19, 04:28
haymaker

Her legs are crazy strong, can't really tell from pics how muscular they are. She did work on her upper body and started lifting more than me. I was always jealous how she could built muscle and strength.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail50.jpg (64.0 KB, 978 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail51.jpg (87.9 KB, 938 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-19, 12:38
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Thank u for the pictures when your wife gets u in a scissor hold how long can u last
Old 15-May-19, 16:32
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

This is all amazing. How long ago are these stories/pictures from and are you two still together?
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband