Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Nov-19, 04:12
Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,745 Times in 459 Posts
High Heel Shoe "The Director's Pet" - story by Mistress Domina

Hey, so Jericho3 really inspired me with his most recent story, so I thought I would give it a whirl! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Just posting the first bit. Will work on it more and hopefully have the rest done soon!

CHAPTER 1:
A Strongly Determined Man

"This is exactly what I've been looking for! This is going to be my big break!"
Jerry was beside himself, as he excitedly began pacing around the den of the cramped and unkempt apartment room. He held a flyer in his hand, which he was clutching; his fingers beginning to quiver with nervous energy as his eyes scanned the page. Jerry was only 26 years old. He had wavy brown hair that he styled to give the appearance of a messier look. He had only moved to L.A. 3 months ago, but he was already feeling the bumpy road that is the life of an aspiring actor. Without a job, he was able to spend as much time as he could auditioning, taking classes, and attending workshops, but his savings were beginning to run dry. His roommate, Kyle, had been at the same grind for over 2 years. Kyle was a bit older, 33, and had lost the exuberant optimism Jerry was currently experiencing after a year of losing gigs. He had secured a job as a boom operator and continued working anything from the latest TV sitcom to the bigger budget blockbusters. He told himself in the beginning that it was temporary and it would allow him to mingle with the actors and maybe get an opportunity, but after a year on half a dozen sets, he's no closer to acting than his first week in Hollywood. Most days, he just cashes his checks and tries living vicariously through Jerry's journey.
"Come on man, what is it? Did you actually land a role?" Kyle said, with a hint of a laugh.
"No, but I'm going to! I can't believe you didn't hear about this!" Jerry throws the paper to Kyle, who is sitting in a recliner. He puts his feet up on an unpacked cardboard box and looks over the flyer.
"Yeah, what makes you so sure? You've been to a million of these auditions, and you haven't landed shit yet", Kyle said as he read over the paper. Suddenly, he popped up a bit, but with visible condescension. "Oh, this is you, right?" Kyle began reading from the paper in a monotone, mocking voice: "Wanted, for the leading male role...a young, innocent, naive but strongly determined man who will do anything to make it to the top in the cutthroat world of Hollywood." After reading it, even in that mocking tone, Kyle raised his eyebrows and a bit. "Well, fuck, I'll admit it. That does sound exactly like you Jerry!"
"I know, right? I won't even need to act! This has to be a sign!" Jerry frantically took the paper back from Kyle, holding it like it was his shooting script.
Kyle reclined back in his easy chair, crossing his legs on the box. "And you know who else that sounds like? Just about half the population of this fucking state! Do you know how many guys are walking the streets in your shoes, giving the same speech to their working stiff roommates right now? Get back down to reality, and get in line. This ain't going to be any different from the rest."
Jerry looks on with a smile, as he unfurls the paper and points to the bottom line where a bold name is written. "Maybe, but if I do get this part, I'm fucking made!" Kyle follows Jerry's finger and focuses in on the name. His eyes get big, and he launches forward a bit in his seat."
"Diana Kincaid? Holy shit! Now that's a whole different animal."
Even the jaded Kyle knew how huge Diana Kincaid was after her debut film "Pretty Dirty" was a runaway smash at festivals, the box office, and the Oscars. There wasn't a hotter director on the scene right now, and her sophomore effort would no doubt be the most anticipated film of next year.
"No shit it's a different animal. If I land the lead in the follow up to "Pretty Dirty", I'll be on the minds of every casting director in this fucking town. This one role could propel my career for the next 20 years. No more scratching and clawing for crumbs...people will be knocking down my door to be in their movies!" Jerry takes a seat on the couch, almost exhausted from the sheer anticipation.
"Well, I can't argue with you, if you land this role, you're golden. But that doesn't mean you have any better shot than all the other fresh-faced young guns. You'll still have to wade through that gauntlet." Kyle said with a sigh. "I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. You know how it goes."
Jerry looks up at Kyle, as he leans forward on the edge of the sofa, in a position that is more anxious than comfortable. "Yeah, but you know that strong determination she wants? I have that. I'll do anything to get this part."
Kyle takes a look at Jerry, and sees that determination in his eyes. Something feels different about this role. "Well, I'll give it to you Jerry, I believe you. If I was casting, I'd give it to you."
Both of the guys sit in silence for a few seconds, until Kyle breaks it. "So, when's the audition?" Jerry looks up and smiles. "It's tomorrow." Kyle laughs at this. "Wow, ok, I can see why you're jumping out of your skin. Are you gonna be ready that quick?"
"I'm ready now! I'm telling you, this part might as well be written for me. Mark my words...by this time tomorrow, you'll be looking at the next lead in the new Diana Kincaid flick!"

CHAPTER 2:
Enter the Goddess

"Auditions are in the south hall, suite 32! Please follow the signs folks! Let's keep everything flowing!"
Jerry looked forward and saw a sea of people shuffling around like a colony of ants. It was the big day of his audition and he was finally getting a sense of just how big this opportunity was. He had been to plenty of office buildings and trailers to run through auditions, but he had never seen anything like this. The auditions for Diana Kincaid's new picture were being held in a convention hall of the largest hotel Jerry had ever been in. This wasn't just another gig, this was the big time. This was his dream.
While following the signs down the cavernous hallways, Jerry started to notice just how many of these guys looked just like him. Same build, same style, same nervous energy. But luckily, he didn't see the one thing he was confident would make him stand out: the strong determination. As long as he had that intangible drive to be exactly what he needed to be, he had an edge over everybody else.
Suddenly, Jerry's momentum came to halt as the sea of doppelgangers started to compact into an unmoving mass. Jerry started leaning on his toes, trying to shoot his head over the crowd to see what was causing the delay. Over the stagnant bunch he thought he could see a sign about 100 feet in front of him, but couldn't really make out what it read. After a minute of standing still, Jerry leaned over to a stranger and asked what was going on. "What do you mean what's going on? We're in line!" Jerry's eyes bulged as he looked around him. There had to be at least 2,000 people vying for the same young, innocent, naive but strongly determined man as him! As he surveyed in desperation, he started to get a sinking feeling in his stomach. Maybe Kyle was right. Maybe he didn't have a chance. Jerry shook his head in an attempt to pump himself up, and get the negativity out of his mind. "I'm ready for this...this is my opportunity. All I have to do is be myself," he thought, trying to regain that confidence.
90 minutes dragged on forever, as Jerry tried to keep focused on the goal at hand. The crowd hardly seemed to thin out, and he had taken a seat against the hallway wall, with his hands resting on his knees.
"One side folks, one side! Stand against the wall, we need a path!!" A booming voice echoes through the hallway as Jerry's head immediately follows the sudden cacophony. The flock of guys immediately begin shuffling towards Jerry and the wall, which causes Jerry to shimmy up to his feet. Jerry is unable to see what the commotion is all about, but he begins hearing the chatter spread through the crowd: "Diana Kincaid!" Catching on to what was happening, Jerry pushes his back up against the wall and tries standing on the baseboard, to get some extra height. Raising his neck up, he catches sight of a statuesque brunette in dark shades. She's wearing a black trendy blouse and skirt, but Jerry's eyes immediately travel down to see her gorgeous legs, ending in black stiletto heels. Two large bearded men are clearing a path for her, and flank her sides to make sure nobody can interrupt her march. Jerry had seen Diana on the talk show circuit and on the award shows, but seeing her in person was an entirely different experience. His mouth started to hang open, as he didn't even attempt to hide his stare from this absolute goddess. She carried a designer bag at her side, which no doubt was worth more than Jerry had in the bank. As Diana began making her way to the end of the hall, she looked at the mob of men to her side: half of them were yelling for her attention, and half were in awe of seeing such a beautiful celebrity in the flesh. She smiled and lowered her shades less than an inch, "Down boys...you'll all get your chance to impress me!" Her voice was commanding, yet inviting. Sensual, but serious. And just as quick, she was out of site, making her way to the audition room. Having lost contact with Diana, Jerry sat back down against the wall and closed his eyes. That was exactly the inspiration he needed. He began running scenes in his head of how the audition would go, picturing Diana as she had just been. He ran through it over and over, anticipating how he would react, and how he would make a lasting impression. He got lost in his own preparation, and the time just flew by. Next thing he knew, he was being ushered in to the audition room. He turned the doorknob and walked into the single biggest opportunity of his young life. Little did Jerry know, his life was about to change forever.

Diana Kincaid's outfit

CHAPTER 3:
Personal Slave

"Ok, we're ready for the next one!" A woman's voice rang out, as Jerry entered the audition room. Jerry's head followed the voice, as he noticed it was coming from an older lady. She was around 48, with blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was on the larger side. She might say "chunky" but Jerry was thinking "fat." Jerry didn't find her attractive in the least, but he did notice her painted blue nails, and matching pedicure through her open toed heels. "Hi, I'm Bridget, the casting director...you'll be trying out for the male lead." She approached Jerry and extended her hand. Jerry felt her supple skin, which was soft with fat as they shook. "I'm Jerry, thank you for the opportunity!"
Jerry walked towards the middle of the room and tried to get a sense of the landscape. The room itself was quite small compared to the massive hallway Jerry had spent the last few hours standing in. There were decorative plants in the corner, a small table and chairs at the front, some chairs along the side walls, and a lone chair sitting in the middle of the room. "You can take a seat right there Jerry", Bridget said pointing at the lone chair, as if she had said the same thing 1000 times before.
As Jerry took his seat, he noticed that Diana was seated at the table in front of him. Her shades were off, and Jerry immediately studied her face. She was 35 years old, and just as stunning as any actress. Her dark brown hair was straight and full of volume, and her lips were a crimson shade of red. She pushed her hair on the left side behind her ear, where Jerry caught of glimpse of her red nail polish, matching her lipstick. The nails were long, sharp, and eye-catching. Seated next to Diana was an African American woman, about 30, with full and curly locks dyed golden red. She was making small talk with Diana, who smiled back at her.
Against the corner walls were a few other women with tablets and smart phones, obviously conducting business and coordinating various things. In the corner of the far wall sat an Asian girl, younger than Jerry, with her legs crossed. Her hair was in a short straight bob, and she stared at Jerry, which caused Jerry to turn away from her after a second. As Jerry finally took his seat, he realized he was the only man in the room. For some reason, this caused an extra rush of nerves to flow over him. He couldn't really give a reason for it, but all these women with their eyes planted on him made him tense up mentally.
"Hello...Jerry, was it?" Diana looked Jerry square in the eyes. His heart skipped a beat, before regaining his composure seconds later. "Yes, Jerry Matthews. I'm hoping to be your next leading man." Diana smiled, and raised her hand to her chin. Her pointer finger sat against her bottom lip, and her thumb rested under her mandible. "Hmm...well, I believe you know who I am, don't you?" "Of course", Jerry smiled, "You're Diana Kincaid, only the biggest thing in Hollywood today!" Diana smirks to herself, as she turns towards the African American girl sitting next to her. "Yes, and this is Audrey Johnson, the biggest producer in Hollywood today." Audrey laughs, folding her hands with interlocking fingers as she turns her sights to Jerry. "So, Jerry, you think you've got what it takes, huh? This is a Diana Kincaid film, and she has a reputation to uphold. You need to be able to hang." Jerry adjusts in his chair slightly, and starts to exert a bit of confidence. "Oh, I understand that. All eyes are gonna be on the follow up to 'Pretty Dirty.' You need to top your initial gut punch with a masterpiece."
Diana tilts her head slightly, almost seeing Jerry anew a second time. "Exactly", Audrey agrees, "And if you know Diana's work, you know she likes to push her actors. She's very unconventional, but that's why she's so successful. What happens behind the scenes in order to get her performances is almost as compelling as what she puts on screen, if not more. Are you ready for that?" Jerry smiles big, showing his teeth, "Audrey, I can assure you, that's exactly why I'm here. I'm here to do whatever Diana needs me to do to get the performance she needs on screen." Diana sits back in her chair, and shoots Audrey a look. Audrey shakes her head slightly, and the two exchange whispers. Jerry sits back in his chair, realizing they are discussing him, and it looks to be positive. Diana turns back to Jerry and leans forward slightly in her chair. "Ok, Jerry, I like your enthusiasm. But if you're ever going to have a chance at starring in my film, we need to establish trust. You need to trust your life in my hands. If this is going to be a true Diana Kincaid film, my direction needs to be gospel to you. You know I'm capable of greatness, but that greatness can only be achieved if I am able to mold you into what I need you to be." Jerry was almost taken aback by this. It almost sounded like she was getting ready to offer him the part right there on the spot. He couldn't imagine she gave this kind of speech to every guy that walked in here today. Maybe that strong determination was coming through. "Yes, absolutely." Diana kept her eyes locked on Jerry, looking a bit more solemn. "Don't take this lightly Jerry...realize what I'm asking of you, and think about it. Really think. This should not be an easy decision, because for this role, I will need to push you beyond any semblance of a comfort zone. Are you willing to become my personal slave for the next year? Because in order for me to achieve what I have planned for this character, that's what you will need to become." Jerry hesitated for a split second when he heard the phrase "personal slave", but he had been to plenty of auditions and improv sessions where the same had been true, he just never really heard it verbalized like that before. A smile crept across his face, as he decided there was no going back. He decided to use her own words to hopefully endear himself to her. "Yes, Diana Kincaid, I will become your personal slave to ensure we get your vision on screen. Now tell me what you need me to do." Diana smiled, leaned back in her chair, and clapped her hands together once. "Excellent, Jerry. Now, let's begin the audition."

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by MistressDomina; 27-Nov-19 at 05:06.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MistressDomina For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-19, 07:08
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: "The Director's Pet" - story by Mistress Domina

Oh hey, I for one would like to see this story continue, if that is at all possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-19, 21:51
Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,745 Times in 459 Posts
Default Re: "The Director's Pet" - story by Mistress Domina

Hey Terminal, glad you're enjoying it! Here's the next part.

CHAPTER 4:
The Examination

"Alright, first things first...let's get a look at what exactly I've got here."
Diana pushes her chair back as she stands up from the table. Audrey does the same, as Jerry tries to brace for this impromptu examination by two of the most influential and powerful women in show business. Diana's stiletto heels give her advance an implication of power; the sound echoing even in the smaller room. Jerry notices Audrey's form-fitting one piece auburn dress as she approaches him, and designer sandals. With both women upon him, Jerry leans back in his chair and looks up to meet them, saying nothing. Without hesitation, Diana reaches out her right hand and wraps her fingers under Jerry's chin, securing a firm grip.
"Hmm...it's not a bad face. Certainly wouldn't look out of place on the big screen." Diana keeps her grip secure, shifting Jerry's head side to side, looking over his profiles. After examining his cheeks, Diana returns Jerry to look straight ahead, her hand showing no sign of relinquishing his chin. "I like the little stubble he's got right now, a little rugged" Audrey says, her arms crossed as she visually looks Jerry up and down. "Yes, it's nice, but it's not right for our character", Diana ponders, as she begins stroking Jerry's jaw line, letting her fingers feel the slightly protruding hairs. Mentally, Jerry is beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable, as Diana has had him by the chin for over a minute at this point. Unsure of how he should react he continues to sit in silence, trying to stay perfectly still, as the examination continues. The nature with which Diana is handling Jerry combined with her uncaring gaze is having a humbling effect, and is slowly eroding his confidence.
"Lips are ok", Diana says flippantly, as she unexpectedly tightens her grip into a squeeze, causing Jerry's lips to pucker. This catches Jerry even more off-guard than the initial chin grab. His eyes dart around the room as if searching for someone to come to his rescue, but he finds no solidarity. "Yeah, I don't think they're that bad...kissable, I suppose..." Audrey comments, taking her finger and beginning to flick and pinch Jerry's exposed lips, as Diana retains her squeeze on Jerry's cheeks. "Bridget...what do you think? Does he have kissable lips?" Diana, still squeezing Jerry's cheeks uncomfortably tight, turns his head towards Bridget, a few feet away to his right. Bridget, the portly casting director that Jerry was turned off by squints her eyes, as she begins walking towards the three. Now Jerry is beginning to feel emasculated, but he holds his tongue. Sure, he's used to working outside of his comfort zone as an actor, but he's never been objectified like this before. All these women, but Diana especially is treating him like he's not even in the room; as if he is just a prop that is being inspected for consideration.

Jerry in the clutches of Diana Kincaid

Bridget approaches Jerry and focuses in on his lips. A feeling of utter helplessness rushes over him, as Diana still holds his chin, forming an exaggerated kissy face. "Oh, I like them. I definitely think he's got some kissable lips on him", Bridget fawns, as she pinches Jerry's bottom lip between her thumb and pointer finger. Jerry can feel the blood beginning to rush to his face with embarrassment. Diana has not released her grip on his face in the past 3 minutes, and now the unattractive fat woman 20 years his senior is pinching his lip. In a desperate attempt to regain some form of control, Jerry closes his eyes for a few seconds, hoping this examination will end soon. Diana smiles, still keeping Jerry's chin secure. "Well, there's really only one way to know for sure: try them out yourself!" Jerry's eyes shoot wide open, as he can't believe what he just heard. He finally feels Diana's grip loosen, as her fingers recoil and slide off his face. He feels his facial muscles relax and the fresh air hit his cheeks for a second, before Bridget reaches down and scoops him under the chin herself. Her blue painted nails dig under his cheeks, as she jerks his face upwards, to meet her lips. Jerry is freaking out in his head, as he has only a split second to mentally prepare before it happens. "What the fuck!" Jerry thinks to himself, as Bridget plants a wet kiss on his lips. Jerry instinctively tries to release the kiss and pull back, but Bridget's tight grip on his chin keeps him in place, as she forces her tongue into his mouth. Jerry begins to feel sick to his stomach, and holds back his gag reflex, as Bridget begins tracing the edges of his lips with her tongue. After 10 brutally agonizing seconds, she finally finishes with a smacking sound as the suction escapes the dominating kiss.
"Wow, that was some kiss Bridget!" Audrey says, as she puts her hands on her hips. Bridget may have finished her kiss, but she still held Jerry's chin in the palm of her hand. "Oh yeah, I can confirm, this one's lips are perfectly kissable!" Bridget shakes Jerry's face side to side jokingly before finally releasing her grip on him. She takes her pointer finger and tickles Jerry under his chin a few times with her blue nail, "Anytime you want to finish what we started, call me, big boy!" Bridget returns to her corner of the room, takes her phone out, and begins typing away. Everyone erupts with laughter in the room: that is, everyone except Jerry.

Jerry slumps in his chair a bit after the Bridget ordeal. A million thoughts flood his head, as he doesn't even know what to feel. He almost forgets why he is in this room in the first place, as his acting ability seems to have no correlation whatsoever to what has transpired these past few minutes. As he instinctively watches Bridget on her phone, Jerry feels sharp nails running through the back of his hair like a plow. Just as he feels the sensation begin, the fingers tighten, as Diana violently pulls Jerry's head backwards, forcing him to look up at the ceiling. "His hair is nice and tough, and it's real," she says, as she tugs on it repeatedly, causing Jerry to release a slight groan out of sheer instinct. "How about his teeth?" Diana says as she continues holding Jerry by the hair. Audrey moves in and uses her fingers to pry Jerry's mouth open. Once again, Jerry's eye bulge as he can't believe how brazenly these women are violating his privacy. Once Audrey's fingers are inside, she uses a pointer finger on each side and stretches the walls of Jerry's mouth wide, and examines his teeth. "Pretty good," Audrey says without too much conviction. "No real major issues. We can work with it." Diana leans in to look, her and Audrey's faces are hovering an inch above Jerry's as he looks up at them with his mouth wide open.
Jerry is squirming in his skin until mercifully, he feels Audrey remove her fingers and Diana releases her handful of hair. Jerry's head immediately drops to a normal resting position, as he shakes it from side to side like a dog coming in from the rain. Diana and Audrey both stand with their hands on their hips, looking over their proverbial piece of meat. "Well Jerry, it looks like we can work with your face. How are you feeling?" Diana states, matter-of-factly. Jerry rests for a second and takes a deep breath, in an attempt to clean the slate of the prior humiliation. "Well, I must say, you weren't kidding when you said unconventional! This is the first audition I've had where I didn't do any acting!" Jerry says this with a smile, not trying to make it sound antagonistic. Diana smiles, "Oh, we'll get to the acting in a bit. But first, let's see what we're working with under the hood."
Diana reaches out and begins unbuttoning Jerry's shirt. Jerry reacts without thinking, and his hands immediately move in to grab Diana's wrists as she is in the middle of unbuttoning. Diana shoots an icy stare at Jerry, which causes him to freeze. "Oh, it's ok, I can get them. You just relax and look handsome", Diana says more kindly than the look she shot Jerry a second before. Jerry slowly drops his hands to his sides, as Diana finishes unbuttoning his shirt. Once complete, Audrey pulls the shirt off from behind Jerry, exposing his upper body to the room. The two women begin circling Jerry, looking his chest, back and stomach over. "Not bad, not bad!" Audrey says with a tinge of excitement, as she rubs her hand against Jerry's chest. Jerry's body was tight, but not overly muscular. He had definitely seen the inside of a gym, but not religiously. "We could improve this," Diana says, as she pinches at Jerry's stomach. "He's got the makings of abs, but they're hidden under all of this." Diana slaps at Jerry's stomach, making a clapping sound. "Do you work out?" Diana says, looking up from his body to meet his eyes again. "Yes, probably about twice a week." Diana is clearly unimpressed. "Ok, let's make that 3 times a week, and more strenuous exercises. Can you do that for me?" Jerry nods, and Diana reaches up and scratches Jerry under his chin with her crimson nails. "That's a good boy." Jerry gives her a smile, even though he found the entire situation completely humiliating.
Diana turns and sits on top of the table she was seated at previously. Audrey stands next to her, hands on hips. Despite the examination seeming to be over, Audrey had not returned Jerry his shirt. Jerry noticed this immediately, but decided not to say anything. He had made it this far without cracking, he could afford to go a bit longer without a shirt.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MistressDomina For This Useful Post: