Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-20, 16:10
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: If Sheena was around for Shefights.....

They were paying $50 to homeless people, at least one of whom, and possibly more, had mental issues, to get beat up, bloodied up and possibly brain damaged.

I have no problem with beatdowns - it's up to each person to choose what they want to do with their body and life. But I do have a huge problem with taking advantage of less abled, unprotected people.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-20, 16:22
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Its unfathomable that you guys would think like this. We are not being SJW here. I was on another forum while this was going on and we were all ripping the guy once we found out he was abusing the homeless.

*Safe
*Sane
*Consensual

Shefights was none of those three.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-20, 17:29
Points: 471, Level: 7 Points: 471, Level: 7 Points: 471, Level: 7
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Yeah. This has nothing to do with being SJW's. This has to do with being human beings capable of compassion.
If you're not down with safe, sane, consensual play: YOU'RE the one who needs the reassessment.
If you're cool with the treatment of a mentally handicapped person that resulted in hospitalization AND jail time ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) then you have no business being a part of this community.

Last edited by SkyrimFIghtclub; 31-Mar-20 at 17:29.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkyrimFIghtclub For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-20, 00:15
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

This is the most recent article I could find about shefights:

Fetish video producer’s prison term nears end

By
Staff Reports

on
July 22, 2018

Jeffrey Williams

A fetish video producer imprisoned for exploiting homeless people will soon be released from prison.

Jeffrey Williams, owner of J.P. Productions and the force behind kink website SheFights.net, made national headlines when videos of scantily clad women beating “hobos” outraged advocates for the homeless and mentally ill.

The videos were made in Tampa Bay, many in Williams’ St. Petersburg townhome and pushed out across a number of digital platforms including SheFights.net and ShePunishes.com.

The State Attorney’s Office in Pinellas County learned the company paid homeless individuals $25 to $50 to be beaten for extended periods of time on camera. In 2014, prosecutors took Williams and Zuzu Vergo, a performer in videos, to court on charges of aggravated abuse of a disabled person.

A jury in 2014 found both Williams and Vargo guilty. A judge in 2014 sentenced Vargo to three years in prison; she was released in June 2016. Williams, sentenced to seven years, will be released on Oct. 1 according to the state Department of Corrections.

During his sentencing hearing, Williams said he was unaware one of the men paid to be on the video was schizophrenic. The sadomasochistic fantasy videos worked on the principle no one faces more pain than they desire or consent to receive, he argued.

“I deeply regret the pain and the anguish that we caused,” Williams said in court, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

In an email later released by the team at ShePunishes.net, Williams remained adamant about his innocence.

“We never coerced or manipulated anyone to be in our videos and we are confident we will win on appeal,” Williams wrote. “The state allowed the jury to be swayed by manipulative and lurid allegations and emotionally charged ‘evidence’ that we took advantage of a participant that was never adjudicated to be mentally incompetent.”

But Williams’ appeal did not succeed. In 2013, four homeless men featured in the videos won a civil case against Williams and his company, and a judge ordered Williams and his business to pay each of the men $14,000 and cover attorney’s fees.

Williams, who appeared in some SheFights.net videos himself, previously promised filming would resume once he was released from prison.

SheFights.net and other domains remain dormant except for third-party sponsored listings, and the company Twitter handle @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has not been updated since April 2012.
Old 01-Apr-20, 01:52
Points: 3,417, Level: 24 Points: 3,417, Level: 24 Points: 3,417, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was in some shefights vids. Those were “girl next door” beatdowns. sheena, or even a Gia Primo, would be far too skilled to do these vids.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dp954 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-20, 11:26
Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

As far as I can remember the court ruling explicitly stated that there was nothing wrong with the actions taken at shefight itself. The court said it is not up to them to judge sexual fetishes, as long as all participants agree voluntarily and in whole posession of their sanity.

The illegal act was taking mentally disabled people who could not make a sound judgement of their actions and who were not able to understand the consequences it might have. So it was the exploitation of vulnerable people which brought them to prison and what was both legally and ethically condemnable.

They produced many good videos and if they would have stuck to hiring only men who could understand what they are doing they would have been in business till now.

They should have taken wallstreet bankers who would neither have been in a financial predicament nor would have been mentally disabled, although I am quite sure many will disagree on the latter. There are certainly a lot of extreme masochists among rich, successful men who would have been more than glad to get such a beating from beautiful girls and would have even paid for it.
Old 02-Apr-20, 21:06
Points: 3,348, Level: 24 Points: 3,348, Level: 24 Points: 3,348, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

One guy was of low IQ, but not in the disabled category. They investigated all the films and prosecuted one fighter for one filming. That speaks volumes.
Old 02-Apr-20, 23:19
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachdude80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One guy was of low IQ, but not in the disabled category. They investigated all the films and prosecuted one fighter for one filming. That speaks volumes.
I don’t know why I bother to reply but It’s been long time since I’ve seen so much ignorance and idiocy in 3 short sentences.

The owner was sentenced to 7 years not for a one time mistake. It was a systematic, prolonged abuse of more than a handful of unfortunate, disabled men.

So why other girls weren’t charged ? Because you need critical mass and high level of evidence in order to persuade the judge/jury that the girl KNEW that a guy was disabled. With Cindy it was clear, she actively collaborated with the owner, and it was proven that she knew about the men’s situation. Mikaela was also testified but wasn’t charged, but trust me she was in this too. So did lunatic Danica. But for a criminal charge, you need to be beyond a reasonable doubt in order to convict a defendant. And that is hard to achieve.

Shefights could have been fantastic. A lot of readers in this forum, myself included, can be regarded as “crazy” for letting themselves being choked, scissored and beaten by girls. We have, for example, Mark from beat this man who lets himself being beaten to a pulp and become a bloody mess. But it’s clear that the guy knows what he is doing. He is a consenting adult. We all are.

Williams took the easy way- he had hard time finding enough consenting adults , they probably wanted high compensation, so he found the defenseless guys who can’t tell right and wrong. If he only stuck to consenting adults (which actually many of his films featured them), he could have been regarded as one of the best. But he is, unfortunately, a lowlife scumbag.

Last edited by Royh; 03-Apr-20 at 00:14.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-20, 01:40
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dp954 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was in some shefights vids. Those were “girl next door” beatdowns. sheena, or even a Gia Primo, would be far too skilled to do these vids.
Like hiring Rembrandt to paint your house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofeight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They should have taken wallstreet bankers who would neither have been in a financial predicament nor would have been mentally disabled, although I am quite sure many will disagree on the latter. There are certainly a lot of extreme masochists among rich, successful men who would have been more than glad to get such a beating from beautiful girls and would have even paid for it.
But how many would allow their faces to be shown?

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mikaela was also testified but wasn’t charged, but trust me she was in this too. So did lunatic Danica. But for a criminal charge, you need to be beyond a reasonable doubt in order to convict a defendant. And that is hard to achieve.
I haven't seen their testimony, but I assume they testified for the prosecution, and that would have helped them avoid prosecution, even if they had complicity to some extent.

Last edited by stymie; 03-Apr-20 at 01:40.
Old 08-Nov-20, 06:26
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

This is something Sheena would never consider.
If she were to enter a sanctioned MMA style fight, her decades of Judo and wrestling training would enable her to win against any opponent in her size and weight class without causing deliberate collateral damage.
That said, she has contended in official matches that resulted in significant injuries to the challenger. I saw her matched against a committed, skilled rival in an international tournament. I will tell you without exaggeration that the other woman’s arm was pulled out of its socket 2 seconds into the match. That was because she fell awkwardly after Sheena’s throw, not because of rough-house moves by Sheena. She is a third dan judoka. She knows exactly what she is doing every second. The medics helped her foe walk off the mat immediately, and Sheena was sincerely sympathetic with the injured woman’s distress.
If in some alternate universe Sheena had a life or death fight with an attacker, he would have to be a heavyweight Olympian to win. And since judo is a sport of strategy as well as physical power, he might well lose nevertheless. There are few asses she could not kick to the emergency room.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arnold Ziffel For This Useful Post: