Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-20, 14:05
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default My wife, the wrestler.

I'll let you in on this, seeing as though you are here, i'll give it to you, my story of how i met my wife. It's a strange kind of a story, one would perhaps consider it weird, when people ask, "how did you two meet?" or "you are so perfect together when did you realise you had fallen in love? the answer is simple, oh we met in a pub, it was a rehearsed script one we had both agreed upon, it was our prenup - we would answer ohhhhh it was love at first sight. I was walking to the toilet and i bumped into her. Then it was like electricity happened or something...Pretty weak, Some were sceptical some just went ahhhh aint that lovely, ere john did you here how these two met.

I'd like to tell them what im about to tell you and just to let you know the moment i fell in love with my wife. I was flat out on my back, exhausted, 25 minutes of hard wrestling - most of that time trying to cope with this Really Strong Woman in a Very Flattering - Very Red, Leotard, the mat had become slick with mostly my sweat, i had been dragged, pushed and pulled, squeezed and rolled over every inch of that fucking mat - it was a hot day man and the wrestle down was intense and i was blowing out of my arse, i could feel one of her hairs tickling my face as i lay there like a limp fish, it was stuck to my forhead somewhere oh its mad what you remember in times of distress - i couldnt move, well i could but only from the neck down and even then my mobility was limited, i had this insane woman in her very fetching very red wrestling suit who had travelled up all the way from devon to wrestle - holding my neck with her legs, Tight, but not that i would tap tight. She had manouvered in such a way that she could look at me, i didnt notice at first - i had been busy with flaffing around trying to grab that single hair that had gotten on my face and was tickling me (i fucking hate stray hair in my food or on my face whilst wrestling) for some reason she grabbed my wrist not knowing the stray hair was annoying me and i wanted that stray blonde hair out of my life, our eyes then met, you know what she did, with her mascarra all gone to hell she closed one eye in a solum wink. ** It was then, then i knew i had fallen in love.

Friends it's not the first time i have been caught in a headscissor or made eye contact with a woman who i happened to be wrestling with. She had already made me submit a few times, i couldnt remember how many at that moment but it had been a few, she had actively sought out my head for her method of attack, strong unbreakable headlocks, pushing my face into the mat, strong unbreakable headlocks - strong legs keeping me away - strong unbreakable headlocks - arms tangling - legs straining.

I remember looking up at her, my face squashed and wrinkled like a sun dryed raisin. That pretty face, winking at me - then You know what she did next? released me from that head hold she had me in i see my chance and tried my best to get away which consited of me litterly trying to get away. At least to stand and circle a bit. I was thrust back down on to the mats and mounted, i could not even react as she breached my defenses rolling me around before sitting on me, it seemed to me at least throughout the match she was as quick as a dragon fly and strong as a man is strong and to make matters even worse the endurance of an tri-athlete. after a brief protest from me she settled her self down, My head is now right where she wants it - in the fork of her crotch, realising the stray hair was still there and worse than ever - in my mouth i bid my escape. I tried to grab her boney knees and maybe pry them away from my face, they was pressed very firmly against it but she grabbed my wrists moved up one leg then the other managing to get my arms under her knees - in two swift moves she had rendered me helpless again - I would save some strength. But her knees on my arms was pain i couldnt withstand.There was more protest but only a little - theres not much i could do here. She was not on my chest anymore annd had moved up my body more and she was practically sitting on my face. Her puboise rersting awkwardly on my chin. It seems important right now to buck her off. I will bide my time. Seeing two red hills and a face peering over. Then Realising something I squrimmed some more only to imobilise my self further by getting my arms from under her legs to down next my sides. After some hustling and man managment i only get her sitting on my face even more.

My arms and hands are finding the soft yet firm cushion of her bum. My plan of bringing my arms up and bridging and hopefully try to buck her off - But !! she only moves up a little bit and forward a little bit - her hands stabilisng her from the quick crappy jolt i give her. It dawns on me, i have no strength left, she slams her butt down a few times knocking the air out of me then reafirming her position. She wiggles her bum on this useless bloke in budgie smugglers.

My opponnent has my arms somewhere bewteen her legs and my body and i feel like im in a weird coffin or maybe locked in some soft weighty nice smelling hosptial apparatus. We seem to be like this for a good while, its a welcome restbite. She was weight on me, not alot but its there and obscurring me from moving, Her face which is peering down at me smiles and to prove she is greater than i she flexes her arms after that seems to bore her, she bites her finger nails then even more outrage as she puts her hands onn her hips in a burlesque fashion, the cheek of this woman ill be sure to let her know of this outrage, but i lay there like a living corpse then her arms and peering face disapear as She grabs my legs. i try to straighten them, she digs in and pulls - i squeal - she heaves she's stronger - she leans into it like a man or woman pulling a cart, her mound - my face, pressure, weight and bending, stomaches hurting - pressure neck and back, dorkness and darkness, perfume and clean skin, is that shampoo, i have a hard on, it's pushing on her back i think its her back can she feel it? she is saying something i cant hear, its muffled she bends me like chees straw, now my neck is hurting, my back hurting and it is off the mat - her face is nearly touching the mat. Im under her, i tap. She lets go - It ends, my legs fall on to the mat, she lets go of my wrists but stays on all fours, i dont take the site in as this woman looms over me, i slip out from underneath her, she stays on all fours like a panther or something, her bum has ate most of her red lycra leotard - i notice this factoid as i stand up. Feeling The glamour that bum has over me i realise the rock in my shorts, gulp - that bum as it sticks off into the air i notice her heads turnt and she is staring back and looking back at me, its rather odd but she like a wildcat woman. Her eyes flick downn to the gathering in my underthings or in other ways of speaking at the bulge in my wrestling speedos, i turn making sure the boys are in the barracks, the prick is at stand two but hidden and a thing layer of spandex, these trunks have never let me down i wear because they are fetching and angela was fetched.

Stay tuned for part two
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 17:32
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default Re: My wife, the wrestler.

Zweig .... Is it ok to delete this post, at the end the spelling is terrible and is garbage, i'd like to post it again but with better spelling