Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-20, 01:17
Points: 2,806, Level: 22 Points: 2,806, Level: 22 Points: 2,806, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A summer with Suzie

A hot summer in a small town. Tommy was a bit sad as most of his friends had left for the holidays, so he was pretty much on his own, except for a girl down the street, whose parents also didn’t take part in holiday travelling.
Where as Tommy was still a typical, skinny 13 year old boy, Susie, the girl down the road, at 14 a year older and a year above him in school, had allready started to fill out to show Some Nice feminine curves at all the right places. As they were the only kids in their age group, it was only natural for them to hang out together, so the two of them roamed freely across the open fields, the nearby woods and the small lake.
To Tommy’s surprise the girl was a real tomboy and engaged in everything he did very enthusiasthically, and even beat him on a regular base in tree climbing, running or swimming.
One day, hanging out in Susie’s back yard, they were bantering back and forth, when Tommy made a mocking remark to the girl about having a big butt, to wich Susie shoved him, and a moment later they were rolling around on the grass in an impromptu wrestling match. At one point Susie had the upper hand and lay alongside Tommy, holding him in tight headlock. At that point Susie’s mother came out and broke it up. When Susie said they were only playing, her mother said it wasn’t ladylike to be fighting, and send Tommy away.
The next day they were running in the fields, Tommy in pursuit as usual, his eyes glued to her firm legs and buttocks, when Susie reached an imaginary finishline and declared herself the winner.
With Both of them catching their breath, Susie, with a big smirk on her face, finally said “Yes, beat you again, you’re so easy Tommy, I can beat you at anything, so that means girls are better than boys, don’t you think so, huh ?”
“No it doesn’t, don’t be silly” Tommy said.
“Yes, well yesterday when we were wrestling, I had you on the ground in like no time” Susie responded. “Ha, if your mommy hadn’t saved you, I would have kicked your big butt, easy”! Tommy replied, snickering at his own remark about her derričre. “Ok that’s it, let’s find out, shall we” Susie challenged him, and the two faced each other.
They were of similar size, around 5’2 and Some 100 lbs, Although Susie probably weighed a bit more. Tommy wore baggy shorts and a t-shirt and Suzie Some skin tight Levi’s cut off’s and a top accentuating a pair of allready well developed breasts.
As they were about to start their wrestling match, Susie suddenly looked past Tommy as if someone was coming their way. When Tommy turned to look, he fell right into her trap, and she quickly pounced on him, bringing them Both to the grass with Tommy screaming “cheat, cheat”. Susie didn’t care and tried her hardest to bring Tommy under her controle.
Soon she had Tommy on his back and was lying on top of him. As He struggled to get out from under her, she suddenly pressed her boobs in his face, wich surprised him so much he stopped for a moment, giving her the chance to sit up astride his stomach and grabbing his wrists. Tommy fought hard to avoid being completely pinned, but she had the advantage of being on top, and gradualy forced his wrists down in the grass, in a high angle sideways above his head. Next she inched her thighs forward astride his chest planting her knees on his biceps.
“Gotcha” she exclaimed, grinning down in his face. Infuriated, Tommy struggled wildly, trying to free himself from this embarassing position under the girl, but Susie was riding him well, keeping him immobilised flat on his back, staring triumphantly down in his eyes as she sat on top of him. As Tommy’s resistance slowly faded away, Susie, in a bit of a mean streak, slid up a bit further astride his chest, and started to give him a muscle ride, by making small circles on his biceps with her knees, wich had him bucking again, all to no avail, as she continued to ride him until he lay still again.
So they stared into each other’s eyes, Tommy submissive, helpless, flat on his back with his arms stretched out high above his head, while Susie sat on top of him, undisturbed, astride his chest, her hands firmly holding his wrists to the grass, grinning triumphantly down at him.
From time to time Susie tried to provoke him into Some sort of rebellion, as she really loved riding him as he struggled to get her of him, but all in all she had him pinned stockstill beneath her.
“So”, she finally said, “do you surrender, huh! Do you give up ? Or maybe you like it under my butt? Is that it? You like it when I sit on you and hold down? No, well then, no more nasty comments about me having a big butt, understand. Now give in and I’ll let you up!”
After Tommy’s surrender, she released him and helped him get up. As they walked away she couldn’t help rubbing in her victory, “Wow Tommy, that sure was fun. I really had a good time wrestling and beating you, it was so nice to sit on top you, astride your scrawny chest holding your puny arms to the ground. We’ll have to do this again sometime as I love riding you, loser !”
To Tommy her words stung lijke hell, so he allready was thinking of a way to get revenge for his defeat at the hands of this girl.
Old 28-Jul-20, 11:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A summer with Suzie

Susie makes me wish I knew a competitive tomboy like her when I was that age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“So”, she finally said, “do you surrender, huh! Do you give up ? Or maybe you like it under my butt? Is that it? You like it when I sit on you and hold down? No, well then, no more nasty comments about me having a big butt, understand. Now give in and I’ll let you up!”
I really liked her attitude, and also the fact she blatantly cheated to take him down when they had their rematch in the field, especially since she hardly needed to cheat to win.

Thanks for writing this story for us, mate. I do hope we get to read about Tommy's attempt at revenge, though I hope Susie still proves to be too much for him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-20, 14:34
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Nice story! Suzie reminds me a lot of a girl in my neighborhood growing up. She was a tomboy who regularly beat all of the boys around who were close to her age, and some of them really hated it. Her situation at age 14 was very similar to Suzie's, including the mother who didn't want her fighting, and defeated boys who were turning into men and eager to redeem themselves as stronger than this girl. I look forward to next chapters of the Suzie-Tommy rivalry.
Old 23-Nov-20, 12:39
Points: 2,806, Level: 22 Points: 2,806, Level: 22 Points: 2,806, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The following days they continued to hang out together, as they enjoyed eachothers company. They were also frequently tussling around witch Tommy had mixed feelings about, since he was the one who mostly lost. Suzie on the other hand seemed to revel in her ability to overpower and dominate her friend. Although she used several holds and throws, they only served to acomplish her ultimate goal, wich was to get him in a Schoolgirl pin. For Some unknown reason, she really liked to sit on top of him and to hold him under her, completely helpless.
Suzie had also been Looking for ways to make her pins more dominant, more ambarassing and humiliating, as she loved the frustration in his eyes when he couldn’t get her off of him.
Today they were taking a break in a small clearing in the woods, contemplating on what to do next. So Tommy, trying to be Nice asked Suzie what she wanted to do, to wich Suzie smiled at him and pretended to think about it.
“I’ve got it,” she said, “let’s wrestle, I want to sit on you again and pin you down.” “No way,” Tommy said, but Suzie was allready advancing on him. “Not only am I gonna sit on top of you, but I’m gonna ride you like a little horsie.” She threatened.
When they collided it didn’t take long for the more skilled and clearly stronger girl to get the younger boy under control. Very soon they found themselves in a very familiar position, Tommy stretched out on his back and Suzie sitting high astride his chest, grasping for his wrists to press them down in the grass above his head. Once she had his wrists pinned down, she quickly placed her knees and shins on his biceps, grinning triumphantly down at her victim.
“Here we are again, Tommy,” she teased, “you helpless on your back whilst I sit on top you. So, come on, let’s see if you can get me of.” When Tommy didn’t try to escape right away, Suzie, with a huge grin on her face, decided to use a tactic that had worked very well in their previous encounters. She began to ride his arm muscles with her knees and shins. This had Tommy bucking and screaming madly, witch was exactly what suzie had hoped for.
“That’s it, giddy yap horsie, try to get me off, give me Nice ride,” she yelled in his face. Each time Tommy’s struggles subsided, Suzie would continue to tease and taunt him, “ I can feel your hart beating under my butt, better try harder if you want to get up, or maybe you like it when I sit on you, is that it, huh, you like getting sat on, huh, that’s fine by me.”
Finally, Tommy was exhausted and couldn’t resist anymore. As she sensed his helplessness, Suzie decided to put her friend in the most humiliating pin she could think of, after all, he was in no position to stop her.
All the while keeping her eyes fixed on his, she slowly moved forward until she sat firmly astride his neck, with her crotch against chin and her bare thighs spread wide on each side of his face. She had bend his arms in such a way, so she had them pinned with her shins on his biceps and her knees on his wrists.
From time to time she would tickle his face with a piece of grass, but mostly she just sat still on top of him, her hands placed arrogantly on her thighs or hips, proving she could keep him captive without using her hands.
“Come on Suzie, I give up, Please get off me,” Tommy would plead with his conqueror, but Suzie just stayed sitting astride him, a smug grin on face.
She had become to like fighting and wrestling very much, because of the pleasure it gave her to sit on a defeated opponent.

Last edited by pinfan; 23-Nov-20 at 12:47.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 15:16
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

OMG, loving this story! Maybe she could wind up the ‘humiliation’ by wearing a skirt & forcing him to look at and smell her girly panties...