Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Nov-20, 09:38
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling for her betrothal

Consider this a prequel. I introduced Nandra in short cameos in JIMP#51 and #52 briefly showing her deadly ruthless climb to a senior position within an Indian Multi-national. My intention was to build on this leading to a later encounter with Jim. As with a few of these story webs I start to weave I never got around to finish this. To make amends, she is mentioned in JIMP#069 and I’m giving her a full-length prequel here. Nandra is based upon a work colleague, although not in behaviour! Strangely the wrestling beauty Sumiko (Sleeperkid etc) strongly reminds me of Nandra, facially and build although clearly more Oriental in origin. I’ve taken inspiration from her too! This is also a wrestling story, which makes a change as I haven’t done many of those recently.

Consider this a prequel. I introduced Nandra in short cameos in JIMP#51 and #52 briefly showing her deadly ruthless climb to a senior position within an Indian Multi-national. My intention was to build on this leading to a later encounter with Jim. As with a few of these story webs I start to weave I never got around to finish this. To make amends, she is mentioned in JIMP#069 and I’m giving her a full-length prequel here. Nandra is based upon a work colleague, although not in behaviour! Strangely the wrestling beauty Sumiko (Sleeperkid etc) strongly reminds me of Nandra, facially and build although clearly more Oriental in origin. I’ve taken inspiration from her too! This is also a wrestling story, which makes a change as I haven’t done many of those recently.

Wrestling for her betrothal
Indian man must defeat a girl in wrestling to gain a wife
by JimP
(c)Jim P 2020

I will not give my name for fear of reprisals, shame and death. I live in a small impoverished village in the South of India that has hardly changed for centuries. In the middle of nowhere, the soil is like a desert where women toil with crude hand tools under an unforgiving sun to grow a feeble crop while a nearby large coffee plantation provides poorly paid part-time back-breaking manual work. I spend much of my time sweating it out at the Akhada, bodybuilding. For generations, almost the entire adult male population gather here for two-hour workouts every morning and evening. The equipment is basic, stone lifting blocks, climbing ropes, doing a few hundred sit-ups and push-ups, and balancing our hands on bricks while the great muscle lord Mahishasura watches from inspirational wall paintings. We aren’t bulky and huge as meat is a luxury as are steroids. We exercise outside wearing nothing but a simple loincloth with our magnificent muscular bodies oiled down. Passing women stop and stare in open desire, although forbidden from the exercises. A few men do so too. A few have travelled to Mumbai for well paid work as bodyguards for crime-lords or sex toys for Westerners, but once you are over 30 such prospects dry up and most return home. I was now in my 40’s.

“A man your age should be married with children to look after us in our old age” my parents kept nagging. Most of the local women look like dogs, all the decent looking ones being married as young as 13, although the legal age is 18, to older relatives often living in the West. Then one evening during a religious festival a girl I had not noticed before caught my attention. She was depicting the Goddess Anahita’s defeat over Mahishasura in a traditional dance. In her late teens, she was stunningly beautiful, medium-slim and petite around 5 foot with long luxurious black hair which fell from high on her forehead, down past her shoulders framing a wide rounded face with high cheekbones. Fair of skin, there was a small beauty spot on her left cheek, while her nose was elegantly dainty and a full lipped mouth had me smiling when she did. Wearing little makeup, her skin was in good condition and unblemished. Large appealing eyes with deep brown irises and thick black lashes melted my soul whenever they looked in my direction. Heavy almost baggy lower eye-lids added a sultry sleepy look while above arced thin black eyebrows. Wearing a black sari with elaborate gold needlework that clung to a pleasing buxom figure, she scared the old folk because it signified danger and death, the dark destructive side of the Goddess. Everyone knows the Goddess fought naked and I would have liked to seen the young woman being historically accurate in that respect!

These dances normally bore me but the way her lithe body moved with sinuous grace and elegance entranced me. “Who is that?” I asked my parents “Nandra” my mother replied in a stony tone “You want nothing to do with her. Her father owns the coffee plantation. Brahmin (upper caste), above our station in life, so keep away” But I was captivated, unable to keep my eyes off the beautiful girl as the lights reflected from the black sari made her graceful figure sensual and shimmering. The way the silk thrust forward over her bust from a firm flat bare midriff and clung to a pert backside had me mesmerised. As she prowled around the stage as the vengeful Goddess, the hem rose to reveal not only that she was bare-footed and wore ankle bracelets, but possessed large shapely calve muscles. They were big and firm, glowing with healthy tone and whenever she went upon her toes to maintain a pose for extended periods, they became deep-edged hard clefted masses of shapely muscle. I had seen pictures of Western female bodybuilders and they had no appeal to me but Nandra’s hard balls of dancer’s muscle had given me an instant hard-on and I knew that I must have her.

Asking around, I discovered that the reason I hadn’t seen the girl before was that she had been sent away by her parents to get an education in the nearest city and was only back at their plantation for the long holidays. She occasionally came to the village looking enchanting in a sari, preferring black, rather than western fashion that most girls wore. I tried to charm her, but with her full mouth set in a sensual smile of promise and a captivating twinkle in her wide eyes, she spurned my advances in a soft husky seductive voice that left me drooling on her every word. “She thinks you are too old” the guys teased. I didn’t care, I wanted her to be mine before some other creep gets her. As she seemed a very traditional girl despite her fancy education, I approached her in front of her friends and formally declared my intent for us to be betrothed. “You are either very brave or very stupid” she told me to my face with no sign of mockery “I will only marry a man who defeats me in wrestling at the Akhada before the whole village”. This is not unusual as Indian women have traditionally wrestled, especially in rural areas, and often challenge suitors to publicly defeat them in the arena before agreeing to wed. I’ve watched many women wrestling each other to settle a feud or a suitor, because they wear only a loincloth leaving their big wobbly breasts bare. Generally they are older unattractive women, with a big chunky boyish build developed through hard manual work. Nandra wasn’t one of these heavyweight women but petite, slim and delicate. “Are you serious?” I exclaimed standing a good foot taller than her and puffing up my magnificent pecs and flexing my abs but she seemed unimpressed “I might not have big muscles but I have skill” she replied. I was besotted, every movement on her unblemished face was enchanting. No-one had ever seen her wrestle. How could a tiny girl like her take on a big muscle man like me? Maybe she just wanted to get to grips with my sexy body so I agreed. Mother wasn’t happy. “That family honours the dark Goddess and the girl has the mark” she told me pointing to her cheek. “Superstitious nonsense. That’s just a beauty spot. I will make her submit and marry me. End of subject” I replied.

The Akhada is an outdoors circular area about 14 feet across, although there are no rules stopping wrestlers going outside it. In fact there were few rules at all where only admission of defeat or serious injury decided the victor. Raked clear of stones and pebbles, buttermilk, oil and red ochre were sprinkled on top making the dirt red. Every few days this was watered to keep it soft enough to fall upon yet hard enough for grappling. Around this, the whole village gathered for entertainment. I just wore my traditional loincloth and looked forward to seeing Nandra likewise topless and disappointed to see her in a black sari. “You’re not going to wrestle in that” I said. Smiling, she began to unwind the garment and I saw that her bare arms beneath were slim but taut with hints of lightly toned muscle as they worked. In fact I also saw brief hints of light muscle around her triceps and biceps “Rural women are very hard working and strong” she remarked seeing my attention. Underneath she wore a black choli, a short bodice that kept the mid-riff bare and cupped her breasts into arousing contoured mounds of desire with a cleavage that got my pulse racing. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on those puppies on our wedding night! Her legs were covered by a ghagra, also black. As she worked to remove the petticoat, I stared at her exposed mid-riff. Although the sides were fairly boyish rather than an hour-glass figure, her belly was taut with a firm-looking central section. As I watched, she took a breath and I was astonished to see it harden into 6 slabs paired vertically either side of a central groove that rose from her belly button which itself sat at top of another raised area of hardness. I was mesmerised as those hard slabs disappeared back into the overall smooth firm mass in the centre of her stomach then rose once more into a light yet unmistakable grid-work of solid muscle. They were not as defined as mine but the girl had a ripped 6-pack which rose and fell in a sensual motion with every breath that called to my groin.

Light muscularity on a woman was not unknown due to low body-fat, a meagre diet and hard manual work. Many an old women had wiry vascularity due to a lifetime of repetitive physical work. However Nandra came from a privileged family, well-fed and far from skinny. It must be something to do with her dancing and on her pleasant-sized body, looked all the sexier for it. The petticoat removed, revealed lovely smooth short firm legs that were sturdy and nicely proportioned with a hint of hardness in the thighs and the large well-defined calves I had seen when she danced.

The stunning young woman faced me looking confident in just a black bodice and white briefs although she was tiny compared to me. She looked at my powerful muscled body towering over her with apprehension. “Admit defeat now. No-one will think less of you for it. You can then grapple with this magnificent body in the bedroom” I told her but she shook her head firmly. Very well, if she wants a public humiliation that’s what she’ll get “That is not traditional attire” I complain to the referee staring pointedly at her chest. “I don’t want to have an unfair advantage of distracting you with my breasts” she told me in that seductive soft husky voice that went straight to my loins. Fortunately the dirty old man was also staring at her wonderfully cupped bust and agreed. “Men!” she tutted then reached around behind to untie the choli and remove it to the cheers of the men, who had never seen such a beauty in the ring. Great Mahisha, she had truly sensational breasts, naturally big and youthfully firm that they didn’t need a bra for support. My manhood stirred at the sight. Standing there naked apart from her panties, her entire body was perfect, free of blemish or scars and I wanted her all the more.

Following ritual, we both grabbed a few handfuls of the red dirt and threw it on ourselves and each other in blessing. Nandra then faced me in a wide-legged grappling stance with arms apart and a confident smile on her sweet face. Hunching slightly forwards, her boobs dangled and jiggled in a delightful manner “Keep staring at my tits and I’ll soon beat you” she said out aloud causing raucous laughter from the watching villagers. I couldn’t stop looking, they were perfect and beautiful and would soon be mine. Suddenly they were bouncing and lurching towards me. I looked up, alarmed to see her almost on top of me with her arms reaching out for my head. Cursing my inattention, I threw up my forearms to block her arms then grabbed her wrists and found myself in trial of strength with the petite hot-bodied beauty.

It was fun watching her big bare boobs bounce around while putting up a surprising amount of resistance against my big powerful arms. The smoulderingly sexy girl put up a spirited struggle that had me laughing at her cute determination while her breasts thrust and wobbled as she struggled in vain. I noticed her slender toned arms flexed, gaining thickness with a hard upper ridge of low-lying muscle as they pushed against me in a futile effort. They were quite dense despite not being very peaked or intimidating but those gentle low hills were very feminine and pleasing to look at, rock hard and quite brawny as they worked against me. Those small biceps were surprisingly difficult to overcome and I realised with strange excitement that stiffened my rod that my future bride could probably overpower a weaker man. I exerted more strength and watched the expression of despair as she felt the power of real muscle. “Time to submit, little one and become my bride” I tell her as I begin to power her down to one knee.

Suddenly Nandra fiercely brought the heel of a foot down upon my right toes. As I yelped in surprise she raised my arms above her head and twisted around, breaking my grip. Her right arm pistoned back and I groaned as a hard pointed elbow drove right into my unprepared belly. I spilt my breath and couldn’t stop creasing forwards. Moving slightly to one side, the semi-bare girl raised her right arm to hook it around the right side of my neck then clamped a hand around the back. Her other arm rose to slap a hand on the back of my head on the left side. My neck was now wedged between her forearms as both hands held the back of it. All of a sudden she brought her arms down fast whipping my head in a forward arc while leaning forward. In total shock, the Akhada spun around me so fast it made me dizzy and had to close my eyes as I flipped into the air. The next instant, I cried out in surprise as I crashed heavily upon my back raising a small cloud of dust to a noisy roar from the crowd.

I laid on my back stunned that the little girl had actually thrown me! I’d never expected that and was trying to get my head around it when the short but lovely legs of my bride-to-be appeared about a foot away. Naked apart from her briefs, I watched in amazement as the firm-bodied young woman threw herself forward into a handstand causing her breasts to swing as they dangled down. Twisting her body towards me, I watched in astonishment as it dropped like a stone. “WOARRGH!” I wailed as she belly-flopped across my stomach blasting more breath from my lips. My head and legs shot up from the ground with the impact then crashed back down again. The crowd went crazy, thrilled to see a big he-man getting beat up by a mere slip of a girl. I lay there stunned and winded as the topless beauty sprang to her feet and ran off. Her large well-defined calves flexed and waned as she danced away to the adoring crowd and I tried to imagine what they would look like if she wore high heels. I’d bet they would make most men stop and stare with longing wondering who the lucky guy was that had married her. She’s mine I would say with pride.

A rising volume of anticipation from the crowd woke me from my daydream to see Nandra running across the arena with her unrestrained breasts bouncing and sleek outer thighs pumping. She was heading towards me with a determined focussed look. I watched with incredulity as she threw herself into a clean walkover handstand with her short but lovely legs rising steadily overhead. It was a beautiful sight to behold and I couldn’t help adoring her well-formed figure until it began toppling towards me. Her belly dropped from a height to slam right across mine once more, pounding out my breath again “I might be small and not have big muscles but I make up for it in skill” she taunted, not even sounding puffed, as she lay across my stunned form. The crowd loved it and my face flushed with embarrassment and rage.

“Ready to admit defeat to a woman?” the girl asked as she rose and stood over me with hands upon her hips. The women in the crowd laughed loudly while the guys groaned, their disappointment shaming me that I’d let a much smaller girl get the upper hand. “Agility and skill are more important than strength” she boldly lectured then placed the bare sole of a foot on my face. The grit and dirt irritated my skin as she ground it in my face. “No, I won’t be marrying you” she told me with arrogance. I tried to push her foot off but it slid onto my throat and began pressing down. “Urrrk!” she was choking me, I grabbed the calves to lift the foot away but all I could feel was a solid mass of clefted muscle bulging with power while my head swam. I couldn’t even get my hands around it! “Thus did the Goddess Anahita stomp the Demon Lord into defeat” she declared which made the womenfolk cheer. Fading fast, I needed to use my strength and weight advantage to get her down and make her submit fast. Moving my hands from her thick unyielding calves, I clutched the slender ankle with both hands and girding myself while trying to block out the choking sensation, I focussed my angry energy into my arms. With a focussed surge of power from my mighty arms Nandra’s dainty foot flew away. Both of her legs went up into the air as she fell, giving me a nice view along the insides of her lovely thighs spread wide to underside of her panties tightly moulded to her crotch. She landed upon her back with a thud raising a small cloud of dust and a cute squeak of indignation to the cries of disappointment from the women and sighs of relief from the guys.

Nandra looked cute lying there upon her back with shock showing in her eyes and the hills of her firm breasts rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath. I knelt by her head and smiled “There is no need for you to get hurt” I told her with a grin “There is no shame in admitting defeat to a bigger and stronger opponent” I saw her eyes narrow with smouldering resentment. She was a proud young woman from a privileged background “Come, accept your husband” I said, stretching out my right hand to feel her splendid big breasts. “No!” she shouted seizing my right wrist. Her right leg tensed with a hint of strength then became a blur as it rocketed up towards me. Stars exploded in my vision and pain ached through my jaw as the top of a foot hit my chin whipping my head to one side. It was like being kicked by a holy cow and I fell back with my senses scrambled.

With my wrist still captive, the back of a well-formed calve struck my upper arm as the sensational stacked girl pulled my hand towards her side. Bringing the top of her other leg up to the bottom of my upper arm, she captured it between her smooth-skinned legs in a figure 4 arm-scissors then forced my shoulder closer to the ground. “Marry you?” she fixed me with her big brown eyes. I tried to pull my arm free but it was locked tight. Her dance-trained legs were gripping my arm like a steel clamp! “Never!” she snarled then drew back a dainty clenched fist. She looked so cute trying to be tough that I had to laugh at her audacity. That ended as her right arm uncoiled like a taut spring and pain exploded in my chin as her small knuckles smashed against it. My head jerked back sharply with flashes of brightness and motion daze then came to a sudden jarring halt because she still scissored my right arm. The crowd loved it.

I rubbed my chin surprised that the little girl could hit so hard. I also didn’t expect her to roll suddenly onto one side facing away from me. As she was still tightly scissoring my upper arm, I went cartwheeling over the top of her and slammed onto my back against the ground. Before I could get a hold of my senses, the girl raised herself up on her hands while arching over me forcing my arm to bend painfully between her legs. “You are not a worthy match for me” she sneered as her bare boobs dangled and swung over me, teasing me with their erotic femininity. My trapped arm twisted between her thighs with her bodyweight baring down on it and she used her knee to apply even more agonising pressure. The crowd laughed as I kept yelping in pain. “I’m finding this very sexy” she admitted as I suffered in agony. “Stop struggling” she said “It’ll all be over when you scream out your admission of defeat” “Argh!” my arm felt like it could break at any moment. She may be a beautiful little thing with a hot body and great boobs but she was making me the laughing stock of the whole village! If I lost this match, I wouldn’t be able to live it down for years. I spotted my mother in the crowd. The disappointment and shame in her face hardened my resolve.

Being so close to the girl’s sensational taut body and firm rounded breasts as she arched over me filled me with yearning. Yet to have her, I had get her to admit defeat and that meant being on top. Nandra’s toned belly taunted me with it’s hard appearance as those lightly ripped abs rippled and writhed above me. Trying to ignore the excruciating tension in my trapped arm I pushed my free forearm against that wonderful bumpy landscape. It had little effect so I began slamming it against her firm sculpted stomach enjoying the demure lady-like grunts of discomfort. The inexperienced girl tried to grab my wrist to stop me leaving her supporting herself on only one arm. I struck like a cobra seizing the arm and pulling it from under her. As she collapsed on top of me, I tried to grab her around the waist but my other arm was still trapped beneath her legs and she managed to slip away then jump to her feet. Annoyed with myself, I leapt up and charged at her to take her down but the topless little minx was fast. Flitting quickly away, nimbly ducking out of the way of my arms as I tried to catch her, she giggled like little girl with a wide joyous smile. Virtually nude, she ran rings around me, teasing me like a lover. Her sexy fit young body and bouncing breasts drove me wild with desire as it glimmered in the sunshine with a light sheen of perspiration and muscle tone. Showing no signs of exertion, she made me look old, slow and clumsy which the crowd loved.

PHROAR that body was amazing and drove my dick to distraction. I couldn’t stop thinking about what I was going to do to it in the marital bed. Suddenly it was rushing towards me with her right arm extended horizontally. Too close to avoid, her upper arm slammed across my upper chest like running into a clothesline and knocked me from my feet. Falling onto the dirt on my back, I heard her fall next to me. The nimble nymphet recovered quickly and leapt back to her feet. That’s when I noticed the fine musculature of her back with clearly defined shoulder-blades rippling delicately beneath her toned skin as she moved. She is so fit and smoulderingly sexy, I could enjoy looking at her all day. As she turned to face me and bent her knees with purpose I came to my senses. With a sudden swelling of sleek hardness in her sturdy outer thighs she leapt into the air while throwing herself forwards. She was going to body-slam me again! With cat-like reflexes I flung myself out of the way with barely a second to spare then heard the satisfying sound of her belly slamming against bare soil and a girly gasp as she winded herself.

Needing to put a stop to this quick and make her admit defeat, I got into a crouch while the raven-haired girl rolled onto her back clutching her belly with her knees bent. I loved the shock in her sultry big eyes as she saw me tense my powerful legs to give her a taste of her own medicine. Launching myself into the air above her, I intended to flatten her under my own body-slam. As I fell I saw her legs quickly fold back over her belly, bent at the knees with the soles of her feet towards me. Tensing my abs just before they hit the raised soles, it still hurt and made me grunt. Her short sturdy legs gave way beneath me, bending back under my weight until the top of her thighs must have nearly touched her breasts. Just when I was expecting to fall on top of her, a shocking force flowed through her dainty feet as her stocky legs uncoiled like a spring. I was stunned to find myself propelled high into the air, moving backwards at enormous speed before crashing to the ground upon my back. The sudden impact temporarily winded me and I lay there shocked that her short legs could be strong enough to do that while the crowd roared it’s approval.

Feeling detached as if watching a movie, a beautiful young woman with a sensational fit sexy naked body, apart from some briefs, slipped into my vision. Looking down at me with a smirk of superiority, her fair skin glowed with a light sheen of perspiration in the sunshine that emphasised a hard toned ribbed belly moving softly as she breathed. Her perfect rounded breasts dangled freely as she leant forward to hook an arm beneath my right shoulder and grabbed my hair with the other then, with surprisingly strength, hauled me to my feet. Before I could react, she seized my wrists and pulled me towards her with those sexy boobs jiggling wonderfully, turning as she did so. My groin bumped against a lovely curvaceous hip, causing a strong lurch in my dick, then she leant forward. A hard yank on my head forwards and down then I yelped in shock as my dick momentarily rode up a pert buttock before I was flipped over her hip with my feet in the air above me falling helplessly towards the ground. Agony blasted my back as it slammed against the ground, creating a dust cloud and winding me again. No! How was this possible? I was stunned and ashamed that a beautiful little girl, practically in the nude had tossed me in a lightning fast hip throw!

My dick lurched again as I realised that this young cutie could really wrestle. It made me want her all the more and knew that I was going to have to fight to win her. “There are so many different throws and holds I could use on you” she told me with her big mesmerising eyes locking mine and a wide smirking grin. Raising my right wrist vertical she pressed a knee against the back of my shoulder then pulled the arm backwards making me groan in agony “I’m going to enjoy making you submit in front of the whole village” her husky voice made the hairs on the back of my neck rise as well as my dick. She noticed and chuckled at the sight “Oh yes, and make you ejaculate to publicly disgrace yourself while I’m at it” “Arghh arghh!” I yelped as she tortured my arm by tugging back against her knee several times, painfully stressing my elbow while the crowd cheered her on.

I tried to reach around behind me with my other hand to slap the girl’s hand away but to my embarrassment she grabbed that wrist too then pulled both arms horizontally straight behind me, forcing me into a sitting position while the whole crowd laughed at me. To make matters worse the sole of a bare foot pressed against my back between my shoulder blades while my arms were pulled back. I tried to grit my teeth and clench my eyes but it was too painful. “Argghh!” the hypertension in my arms as they stretched was painful while my shoulder blades ached. “Arghh!” I cried out again as the pressure increased sharply, ashamed that a topless girl could beat a big muscle man like me publicly before the whole village. “Years of dancing have given me strong legs” I heard her say as she continued to try to wrench my arms from the sockets “It’s a shame you can’t see this but my thigh has swollen up into a hard slab of solid muscle. Just feel it push your back away from me” With that a strong force flowed through her foot making me yelp and kick the floor in agony “Are you admitting defeat?” Nandra’s seductive husky voice asked teasingly as I clenched my teeth to stop begging her to stop.

Desperate to break her hold, I braced my legs with the soles of my feet on the ground and focussed my powerful legs to push myself back to cause her legs to fold up. To my astonishment all I managed to do was lift my torso from the ground while her leg hadn’t moved a millimetre. Her legs couldn’t be that strong! All the twisting of my arm was excruciating and I collapsed back to dirt trying not to scream. With the crowd’s laughter burning my ears the girl’s foot dropped from my back. Before I could react, she locked my forearms beneath her firm upper arms before forcing me to my feet. Her hot breath came close to my ear, tingling and tantalising it “I’m going to make sure you or no other man in this village proposes to me ever again” she whispered. Seizing my right wrist she swung the arm down towards the ground whilst moving by my side with a smug look of superiority. She looked so tiny standing next to me then her big breasts heaved as she swung my arm upwards while her ripped stomach rippled. Stepping her left leg forward with a sleek strong thigh visible she whipped my arm down fast in a forward rotation. With a lurch in my dick, my feet rocket from the ground as my body was flipped right over in a tight circle in the air. The spinning wrist throw was so fast, it scrambled my brains even before my back hit the dirt.

The wide smile upon Nandra’s face while she held my right wrist captive as I laid upon the ground at her feet mocked me, proclaiming her dominance and superiority over me. Oddly the unnatural thought made my dick lurch really hard. I yelped as the young woman bent back my wrist sharply before forcing me once more to stand and face her. The crowd loved the sight of the big muscle man forcibly controlled by the topless little girl. The height difference was noticeable and it was so humiliating that she was dominating me so easily. Staring at me with such smug intense confidence made my dick stiffen even more. Whipping my hand high once more while turning her back to me, she brought it down sharply in a rotary motion flipping me once more like spinning a wheel. The world spun around me making me dizzy while the crowd cheered then I cried out as my back hit the dirt once more sending jarring agony up my back whilst knocking the wind from me. I couldn’t believe it. The gorgeous little girl was throwing me around like a rag doll!

Smiling like a predator, the stunningly hot taut body with the big firm breasts of my loin’s desire pounced upon me like a wild woman. Twisting the wrist she still held captive to force me onto my side she then pressed it into the small of my back in a painful hammerlock so hard it felt like my arm would break. “Haven’t you had enough embarrassment for one day?” she sneered while making me squeal in agony before proceeding to force me in that embarrassing fashion to my feet, to the amusement of the baying crowd. Maintaining tension in my arm she walked around in front of me and then her pert backside rubbed against my groin as she turned her back to me and my dick stiffened uncontrollably. I marvelled at the taut rippling back before me as my right hand was pulled over her hip. Leaning to one side, she slipped an arm around my left side. Before I thought this was a warm friendly embrace, my feet jerked from the ground as the petite girl leveraged my body onto her hip. The feel of her hip swivelling beneath my groin was exciting but then I was falling, tumbling right over with my legs following my head as it headed towards the ground at great speed. My back once more slammed into the dirt in humiliation leaving me aching, winded and dazed with motion sickness whilst sporting a surprisingly aching throbber of an erection. The girl of my dreams was a more skilled fighter than I had given credit!

“Now get up so I can continue to demonstrate how I own you in front of all these people” the husky voice of the virtually naked petite girl told me, still holding onto my right arm which she kept vertical behind me. I couldn’t help yelping as she began levering it back over the side of her thigh to near breaking point giving me no choice but to comply. Grimacing with agony, I got to one knee then saw a chance. Hooking my free hand around her right knee I raised it up intending to then knock away her remaining leg. “Argh!” I cried out as a hard elbow hammered the back of my shoulder blades. Ignoring the pain, I continued to lift her leg and the squirming young woman fell across my broad shoulders, looking down at my powerful manly body. Keeping hold of her leg I tried to grab hold of an arm but was then shocked when a hand reached down the front of my chest to grab the bulge in my loin cloth. Slender fingers closed around my balls in a steely hard grip then squeezed tight. I let out an agonised cry, traumatised for a woman to grab me there and quickly shrugged her off my back to nurse my balls while the useless old referee weakly admonished her.

When the raven-haired girl tucked her head against my side, I thought she was getting affectionate and ready to concede until a hand slipped from behind, between the top of my legs and grabbed the inside of my right thigh while my right arm was pulled around the back her of her head and over her right shoulder. In astonishment, my body began to rise into the air then fell across her shoulders, lying face up! I never expected a little thing like her to be to lift a big heavy man like me yet her legs straightened lifting me with ease. I was staggered then I remembered her dancing and those short sturdy legs of hers and realised they were giving her the strength to support my greater bodyweight. I could feel every footstep beneath me as the practically naked girl paraded my degradation against my will before the villagers. That she was strong enough to lift and carry me made my dick grow really stiff. A reaction I’d never had before and not a good thing when you are draped on your back across the slender shoulders of a surprising strong pretty young thing in front of everyone. My dick pushed up the front of my loincloth like a tent reaching for the sky for all to see!

Nandra hooked a hand across my chin and the other between my legs to grab my right inner thigh as if to apply a back-breaker rack. I was sure she wasn’t strong enough but felt my back flex as she pulled down on both ends and the tension soared quicker than I expected. I was shocked when I was soon groaning in agony as the petite teen bent my spine as easily as bending a sapling. The crowd loved it, cheering at my agonised cries and jeering at the tent-pole pushing my loincloth skyward while the practically naked girl paraded me bent over her shoulder in crippling agony. It felt like she was breaking my back! I was being totally dominated by a girl more than half my age yet astonished to find my dick stiffer than it had ever felt before. I felt her reposition her hands and was stunned to be pressed high into the air facing the sky upon steady arms and held there for all to see. My dick was absolutely throbbing at the implied strength of the young girl “Thus did the Goddess Anahita did defeat the great Demon Lord in physical combat and throw him down” Nandra announced boldly to great cheers from the women in the crowd then brought me back down to her shoulders and slipped an arm around my neck. I cried out as she suddenly threw herself right back, bending at the knees with her toes on the ground, arching her body in back-bridge with awesome flexibility. The top of my back across the shoulder blades slammed against the ground, jarring my back before the rest of me flopped to the dirt. “Arghhhh!” I cried in agony arching my back from the ground, clutching it with my hands.

“Not much of a wrestler for all your big muscles and big ego” I looked up to see a short but lovely pair of smooth-skinned legs standing astride me that came together at the briefs covering the crotch of the young beauty. Even with a badly aching back, it was a magnificent sight. Nandra’s smouldering face came into view as she leant forward to look down at me, which of course caused those magnificent big rounded breasts to dangle forward. “Give it up before you get hurt, old man” the villagers laughed loudly at that which made my ears burn with anger and shame. That was it, I no longer cared about marrying her, although I still fancied her like crazy. My reputation and standing in the community was at stake, I needed to win. That fit toned stomach taunted me with it’s slabs of hardness and etched lines. No woman should have a belly as defined as that, inflaming my sense of wrongness. Launching myself from the ground, I drove my right fist against her ripped belly. Ouch! That 6-pack was really as solid as it looked and stung my knuckles. Her eyes creased up while making a soft unladylike grunt showing mild discomfort as if I’d barely tapped her. That hard belly was an affront. I powered my fist against it again, driven by anger, ignoring my sore knuckles. Her developed abdominals were no match for my mighty muscle and her torso creased forwards, groaning loudly and screwing up her pretty face.

Ignoring the ref’s scolding about undignified behaviour, I sprang to my feet to try to grab the girl. She managed to bat me off but I caught her wrist and twisted her arm behind her back in a hammer-lock. “We do not want that foreign showbiz wrestling here” I told her, loving the way the tight orbs of her buttocks writhed in front of my groin as she suffered in my hold. I just wanted to get her alone and plunge my dick up there. Her free elbow drove back making me grunt as it hit my abs. I angrily caught that too and now had both her arms trapped behind her. “Behave and submit to me as my wife” I told her then released her arms so I could slip both of mine around her waist. Locking my hands I lifted her from the ground, enjoying how she squirmed and wriggled against me until I felt her pert backside against the middle of my belly. I yelped as she tried to prise up my small finger to bend back, but it was too late for her. I swung her so her legs went forwards then dropped to one knee and brought her crotch down hard upon my other knee. An agonised scream left her lovely lips, the crowd gasped in horror and the ref looked too dumb-founded to tell me that it was not very gentlemanly-like.

“You are a feisty woman but you need to learn respect” I told the virtually nude girl who was on the ground, curled up helplessly with her face screwed tight and both hands clutching her crotch. She had a phenomenally hot sexy body and I was half-tempted to give it a good feel as she lay there but that could wait until our marriage night. “You enjoy foreign showbiz moves” I told her as I slipped my hands around her body and hauled her from the ground while enjoying the feel of her bare firm flesh. She gave no resistance as I lifted her up to face me “Then you will enjoy this” I told her then span her upside down. “This is a piledriver” I added and readied myself to slam her head-first into the dirt to stun her. A small pair of briefs were right before my eyes, moulded so tightly to her crotch I could see her love-mound making my lust rampant as I thought about getting in there. Distracted, Nandra’s short thick legs opened up to swallow my neck like a devouring beast then shut with her ankles locked behind my head in a figure 4 reverse scissor-hold. Her pert backside with taut rounded buttocks was right before my face as those short legs crushed the sides of my neck with an astonishing force. It was such a fierce grip that my eyes went right out of focus as my head span. Clutching at the back of her upper legs, I found her hamstrings solid and without give. Abruptly my head lurched as the topless beauty threw her upper body around my right hip while swinging her legs down, pulling my head forwards. The momentum of her weight swinging suddenly to one side twisted my body with my head following her legs, flipping over like a rag-doll as we fell towards the ground closely coupled. I cried out as the back of my head and shoulders crashed against the soil, jarring my neck and stunning my brain, while the girl landed in a seated position on her backside with her legs still tightly wrapped around my neck.

I was in such a state, I couldn’t see straight, the world kept spinning and a terrible crush immobilised my neck against a background of roaring cheering voices. Flat on my back wearing only a loin-cloth in the middle of the Akhada, I was trapped in a reverse figure 4 head-scissors by a lovely pair of smooth-skinned but exceedingly tight legs. The most beautiful girl in the whole village if not the whole state, her sensationally hot fit body completed naked apart from her briefs, lay parallel with my shoulders with her short legs entwined around my neck. I couldn’t move my head at all, it was so tightly wedged between her legs that the only place I could look was at her perfectly rounded buttocks. “Urkk!” I opened my mouth to speak but a horrible croak came out. This was no lover’s embrace! A terrible crushing force was reverse scissoring my neck while the whole village whooped and cheered. Her legs were like a vice tightening with excruciating pressure the like of which I’d never experienced before. I clutched at them to try and prise them apart, but she gave my hands a hard stinging slap then reached out for my waist and pulled herself closer while wrapping her arms around my middle. Her bodyweight pressed upon my chest as she manoeuvred herself on top facing my feet. Despite the fierce pressure of her legs, the feel of her bare body against mine was exhilarating. I swore I could feel her breasts dangling against the tent in my loin-cloth which soared to extreme proportions!

“Orrr Lucky bastard!” I heard someone say. I didn’t feel lucky. Caught in a reverse figure 4 head-scissors was a very humiliating hold to be in, even more so because I was trapped by a young woman. Yes the view was very sexy but with a calve locked behind my head, my face was held firmly in a raised position that maximised the area of my neck to her strong inner thighs that were choking the life out of me while the sides of her thick hamstrings felt as if they were going to break my cheeks as they bulged up on either side. I also heard her laughing as she pulled on her left ankle making the calves press against the back of my head forcing my nose deep into the groove of her briefs. It was so degrading yet incredibly intimate, an arousing reminder that I was being dominated by a woman. However it was impossible to break free, there was absolutely no leverage to escape. I was ensnared by the young woman’s legs which kept constricting against my neck, crushing it so hard it prevented oxygen getting to my brain.

Everywhere I felt was smooth, hard and unyielding. On the sides of her thighs I could feel hard slabs of muscle just beneath the silky smooth skin, her inner thighs were like steel cables and her hams felt like awesome huge bulging walls beneath my hands. My heart sank as her buttocks clenched and turn to crushing rock around the front of my face. Her glutes were trying to chew off my face!
The young girl’s legs were squeezing harder than any male opponent I had faced keeping up a concentrated flow of relentless overwhelming muscular force that was somehow very feminine and had my dick throbbing uncontrollably. I grabbed desperately at her hamstrings to try and budge them enough to get a snatch of air, but it was like trying to move mountains. I felt her rear up on one hand “Let’s see how hard your abs are” I heard her say and tensed my abs “Mmmmpfffff!” I groaned through a clenched mouth as a surprisingly hard punch pounded my six-pack. Luckily my abs saved me. “MMM!” a much harder punch drilled my abs causing my torso to lurch forwards forcing my neck tighter into the join of her legs, making everything spin around me.

In despair I felt her glutes clench crushing my face with an all-consuming force while an irresistible surge of power flowed through her legs. Too tight, too strong, too overwhelming sexy! I began to cough and splutter on the brink of passing out then the pressure eased slightly pulling me back from the brink only to tighten again. She did this several times and it was so emasculating knowing that the girl was demonstrating her dominance over me. Then her legs tightened again and the fearsome squeeze remained unflinching in its power. I didn’t have a chance yet my cock was beating for all to see. “Never mess with a dancer” I heard her sultry voice over the buzzing in my ears, beckoning my loins “Especially one who portrays the Goddess Anahita” her rock-hard glutes tightened before my eyes to devour my face while her hams engulfed the sides of my head. My head was instantly spinning as the blood was choked off from my brain. I heard my mother wail as my arms and legs began to jerk and spasm of their own accord. I was a goner, crushed out of existence by such an unbelievable feminine overwhelming power. The thought triggered an absolutely massive blast of seed into my loin-cloth to the outrageous excitement of the watching villagers as everything faded to black.

Having problems getting the text into this thread - will persevere but in case I fail attached is the story as an attachment
Attached Files
File Type: txt jp023.txt (80.0 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by jimp; 27-Nov-20 at 09:37.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 09:53
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts

My eyes flew open to find myself staring up at beauty. Young, almost-naked with long flowing raven hair, big firm breasts and hard abs. “See, I told you he wasn’t dead” the naggingly familiar girl said in a chirpy tone to an old man by her side. “Not keeping to the old ways” he admonished “You must concede defeat” he told me wagging a finger “She defeated you and knocked you out” He was the ref at the Akhada, I recalled. The young beauty’s mouth smiled broadly. Nandra! Then the true horror hit me. A little girl more than half my age had knocked me out! “Knock-outs don’t count” I told the old fool as I struggled to my feet. A glance at her short sturdy legs reminded me of their latent power. She had knocked me right out with those sexy legs while stuffing my face into her tight backside! The memory stirred my dick but I knew I could take her if I stayed out of their way “Yay!” Nandra cried “What?” I asked “That means I can humiliate your great big macho ego some more” she retorted. The girl standing in just her briefs had such a taut firm hot body that just looking at it caused stiffness in my groin. I had to have her and rushed at her with my arms wide to grab her. Her arms came up to meet mine and we began to tussle. Immediately struggling against my muscles, I soon forced her down to one knee. “Get used to that position” I joked thrusting my loin-cloth into her face “for when you suck on my dick as my wife”

“Suck on this, pig!” the girl cried, her right hand slipping my grasp to ball into a fist with determination written all over her pretty face. Determined not to be distracted by her sexy bouncing breasts, I managed to block her fist with my right forearm as it flew towards my gut. Returning my own fist, it slammed against the stout resistance of her muscle-plated belly. “Ooooh!” she groaned softly and bent slightly forwards. The young woman glared at me and unleashed her fist again. I quickly tensed my abs a micro-second before her dainty knuckles hammered my belly. “Nnnn!” I clenched my mouth as my abs absorbed a surprisingly strong punch for a girl which would have crippled a weaker man. An instant later a lightning-fast double punch ripped into my belly then kept continuing like I was her high-speed punch-bag. Solid punches one after another knocked the air from me bit by bit, accompanied by her bouncing breasts, while denying me the chance to draw breath. Showing no sign of slowing down or tiring, I knew if she kept rapid punching my gut like this, I’d soon be in trouble even if my abs held. “This is not a boxing match” the old ref moaned.

The next volley of punches stung my forearm as I blocked them then let my right fist fly towards her abs. Her left forearm flashed up to block my arm with a slight wince of pain. I tensed my abs to take another gut-punch but she baffled me by flattening her hands with her fingers straight and together. A blur of motion and the tips of her fingers drove straight into my solar plexus. I groan loudly as my diaphragm spasms then instantly and painfully have trouble breathing. Creasing right over in agony, spots of blackness blurred my vision and I felt nauseous, close to passing out.

Folded over while feeling unwell a pair of short but lovely legs entered my vision and moved close. I was too incapacitated to stop her but noticed the hint of sleek hardness in her thighs and the hard swell of spade-shaped muscle-head at the side of her calves. I tried to force myself to stand straight but Nandra pushed my head right down forcing the back of it between the top of her strong inner thighs and clamped it in place. “Stay!” she chuckled while reaching down and wrapping her arms around my middle. Her bare arms tightened and to my amazement my feet left the ground as she straightened up, bodily lifting me while I was bent double like a U-pin! No! A sweet little thing like her shouldn’t be able to lift a big guy like me yet I was hauled up upside down. Facing the crowd watching my humiliation, I was raised until my back was vertical against her stomach and my legs were pointing vertically towards the sky. Lifted completely inverted by a petite girl’s arms around my middle, all I could do was reach behind my head to hold onto to her sturdy outer thighs while the blood rushed to my head. “You need to respect a woman’s power” the young woman told me, holding me upside-down for everyone to see. I was completely powerless, hoisted into the air by a gorgeous petite girl yet my manhood throbbed stiffly with her unexpected strength and highly erotic power. Was this how the great muscle lord felt as he was destroyed by the Goddess Anahita?

“Now this is how you do a Piledriver” Nandra’s sultry voice told me arrogantly. Her words chilled me. If she botched this up I could end up with a broken neck! Looking at the dirt before my eyes, no longer did it seem soft and safe. I heard my mother cry out as the ground suddenly rushed up towards me as the girl dropped to her knees. I closed my eyes then a skull-blasting explosion of excruciating pain ripped through my skull with blinding light across the inside of my eye-lids as the crown of my head was driven straight against the ground. There were whoops and cheers from the crowd excited to see a big muscle guy get pounded by a sultry little topless girl. I could barely hear it as my head screamed painfully with the worst headache imaginable and my mind was blitzed.
I felt my body released and flopping forwards onto my front but barely registered it as my head spun in a torrent of darkness.

I closed my eyes for only a second but opened them to find a virtually naked girl on top of me with our legs entwined and my wrists pinned by her hands while looking down with a self-satisfied smirk on her beautiful face. No time to wonder how she had got there so fast because she was trying to get me in a grapevine press! Immediately I began to resist with my powerful muscles counteracting her legs and arms making it hard for her to keep pinned. “Orrr!” I groaned in shock as a totally overwhelming power ripped my legs wide apart as though they were weak like cardboard. I just didn’t have a chance, one second my legs were closed then next wide apart. “See, he was pretending to be knocked out. He’s well up for it” she told the ref as her short legs completely immobilised mine with indisputable power.

I had better luck pushing back Nandra’s hands forcing her to abandon them but with tearing pain in my inner thighs, I couldn’t budge her legs a fraction. She laughed at my impotence to relieve the groin straining, tendon burning power that brought tears to my eyes “Dancing has made my legs very strong” she boasted as I strained in vain to summon strength into my thighs to squeeze my legs together again. The nature of the hold meant I couldn’t use my legs to bridge or kick my way out of it. Her sensual lips smirked at my inability to escape the agony inflicted by her short legs. It was hopeless, I was completely subjugated by her legs which were just too strong “I could probably rip your legs right out of their sockets” she smiled while the unstoppable power of her short thighs kept my legs spread well past my limits of flexibility causing unbearable pain in my inner thighs close to my crotch. Having spatchcocked me allowed the short girl to get much higher up my body so that her face was above mine peering down almost nose to nose.

Desperate to stop the agony in my lower regions, I placed my hands on the front of her slender hips and tried pushing her away but was unable to change the tendon ripping pain. Next I moved my hands to the back of her legs searching for some weakness but dismayed to feel hard swelling hamstrings and tight rock-hard glutes that grew like rocky narrow hills beneath my palms as the power increased even more crippling me with agony. Her legs kept piling on the pressure! Just how strong were they? I didn’t really want to feel the answer to that. Yet the feel of her taut smooth skin over tight hard glutes and powerful thighs and hams emphasised her femininity making the tent at the front of my loin-cloth twitch for all to see. “You like being dominated by a woman” her husky voice declared as she grabbed the tent pole through the cloth. The all-conquering power of her legs and the feel of her warm hand on my rod sent me over the edge “No!” she gasped loudly quickly removing her hand “You just creamed your pants!” The loud mass raucous laughter made me feel gross and dirty as I publicly disgraced myself to everyone who knew me and some who didn’t. The humiliation was too much and I opened my mouth to concede.

“No more, please I..” my shameful words of defeat were cut off as the young woman’s bust fell upon my face while wrapping her arms around the back of my head. “No you effing don’t!” she hissed quietly “Beating you isn’t enough. I’m going to make sure neither you or any other creep in this village ever pester me again”. “Mmmm!” I moaned as my face was pressed deep into the cleavage of her young firm mounds of plenty cushioned by her breasts upon either side. “That’s a nice place for a face” someone said. I would have agreed if the near-naked girl wasn’t try to rip my lower limbs off with her strong dancer’s legs while smothering me with her generous breasts. I tried to slap against her sides but she seized my hands and thrust them to the ground. “Slap me again and I’ll permanently cripple you” she growled then I cried out loud into her breasts as she bridged her limber body above me with her brutal grapevine lifting my rear off the ground. Argh the pain, the sheer power of her legs has me crying out in agony “Oh hush up” she sneered then slammed down her crotch against my belly knocking some of the wind out of me. Before I could get my breath she began to repeatedly hip thrust me several times at a really fast rate. Smothering my face with her boobs while ripping my legs apart with her strong legs, I didn’t stand a chance.

Suddenly releasing my legs, the dominant teen in all her semi-naked glory frog-leaped forwards to land sitting high upon my chest. Grabbing the back of my head with her hands she pulled my face into her crotch which was a pleasant surprise but then her short legs slid on either side of my neck. In absolute terror of those deceptively strong dancer’s legs of hers, I threw my hands up to her thighs hoping I could stop her but once she crossed her ankles behind my head, those smooth skinned thighs swelled into solid hard walls of overbearing pressure that made me want to weep. In the pits of despair, I tugged uselessly at her thighs in a futile attempt to relieve the unbearable pressure on my neck. The powerful strong thighs of the young girl were crushing in on the sides of my neck with such intense pressure they were also badly distorting my face as they squeezed against my cheeks stressing the facial plates and making my teeth ache.

The raven-haired beauty watched my suffering with her big brown eyes and a wide mocking grin. Desperate, I reached back to grab her knees to try and tug them apart to no avail. “Pathetic” she sneered before raising herself off the ground on her hands then straightening her body. The increase in sheer power flowing through her short thighs was totally overwhelming and I knew they would destroy me without mercy. My teeth chattered and my cheekbones felt on the verge of shattering as her strong legs completely closed down my airways. A prisoner of her lovely but strong thighs, the only thing I could do was stare over her love mound at her ripped sculpted abs from an almost horizontal perspective. My dick lurched to realise that how strong and fit this beautiful young dancing girl was. Wearing nothing but a small pair of panties with her fit toned body shining in the sunlight under a faint sheer of perspiration there was no question that I had been annihilated by the most feminine of women. I had no doubt that those strong legs could have knocked me out at any moment but the practically naked fit bodied girl toyed with me prolonging the agony. With her legs of steel twisting my head from one side to the other, she demonstrated her dominance over me to the excited crowd. Finally she put me away in a long humiliating choking and twitching spasm that caused another ejaculation to the crowd’s disgusted delight and my great shame.

I came round with a start, surprised to be alive, too dazed to put up any resistance as the hot-bodied teen goddess seized my wrist, savagely bent back my hand and forced me to my feet. The beautiful petite girl looking smugly superior with the ripped abs and great breasts faced me, pulled down my head and wrapped an arm around my neck. Pulled into a headlock against her side, I felt a nice big breast against the side of my face until she pressed her hip against me and effortlessly flipped a man twice her size over it. Everything span so fast before my back slammed against the ground, knocking the breath from my dazed body. Grabbing my right arm and the hair at the back of my head, the unstoppable little beauty forced me up again.

“No..more..I..” a blur of motion and a right fist drilled my abs immediately followed by the left with a bruising strength that stole the words from my lips and made me crease forwards slightly around the young girl’s fist. “He was trying to say something” said the ref “No, just boasting” the sweetly smiling devastation engine replied as she gave me a teasing wink. Swinging that hot toned body towards my right side, her right leg rocketed up, bent at the knee then snapped straight within an eye-blink. “Orrgh!” I groaned as the front of her upper thigh pounded hard across my gut like a cricket bat. With my abs weakened from her gut-punches, I was unable to stop bending forwards some more. The stunningly sexy fit firm body swivelled on her left foot while leaning away slightly. Her right leg snapped waist-height in an instant bent at the knee then kicked straight, her short strong thighs powered the sole of her foot at immense speed into my gut, driving it right through my abs and plunging deep. “BOAARGGHH!” I wailed loudly as the air left my lungs in a rush as my diaphragm flattened. My abs were no match for her strong legs and I folded in half with terrible stomach cramps while being propelled backwards until I stumbled and fell.

On my back again before the whole village, I felt angry and degraded. I had to get up and stop the little fighting beauty but her gut-busting kick had been much too strong. Gasping for air, desperate not to succumb to the swirling black mist, I could only watch the breath-taking sight of her hot sensuous body stepping over me. Looking up at her standing astride me facing my feet like a female colossus I admired the contours of her wonderful rounded buttocks and the backs of her lovely legs. Thick and firm, there was no outward sign of those bulging hamstrings that had caused so much agony and only those large diamond-headed calves hinted at her punishing strength. I reached out for her slim ankles to pull her feet from under her but she nimbly threw herself forwards onto her hands which were spaced outside my knees. I watched in growing lust as the sensationally fit girl lifted herself into a handstand above my legs while her face looked back at me upside down and her big breasts dangled “Are you looking at my tits again?” she chuckled “I told you they would distract you” Before I could reply, my cock soared to new levels of hardness as those beautiful legs lowered steadily on each side, spreading wide to come down to a horizontal position. She was doing an inverted handstand splits over my body! My eyes were drawn along the insides of her open thighs to her crotch where the panties were stretched tight with a camel toe visible. My dick was absolutely throbbing. Suddenly those wide spread legs and arousing crotch fell towards me. Before I could even cry out in alarm I was looking straight at her pert backside and the back of her outstretched legs as they fell. The front of her crotch slammed into my poor belly like someone had dropped a medicine ball on it. My mouth pursed up as my breath inflated my cheeks then exploded at once through my lips. My upper torso tried to rise with my face rushing towards that tight shapely bubble butt until stopped as the top of my stomach hit the lower part of her buttocks and came to an abrupt halt. I had no more breath to give and fell back in a swoon with a dark fog caving in around me.

No! don’t say she knocked me out again. I was about to chuck it in when came the shrilling cry of my mother and I saw her looking distraught being restrained from entering the Akhada. “Let go of her!” I cried then leapt to my feet and began running to save her. The hot-bodied minx stepped in my way with her big lust-inducing breasts, hard ripped abs and raised her fists “This is a wrestling match not a family get-together” she lectured with a smug grin. I was about to barge her out of the way when her right fist shot out and struck my clavicle, stopping me in my tracks completely winded. To my surprise the topless beauty pressed her sexy rounded big orbs against me then wrapped her arms around me and snuggled close. The feel of a practically naked attractive young woman against me was great and my lingham reacted the only natural way that it could “Hnnnn!” I grunted as the petite little thing tightened the hug like a noose pressing the top of my abdomen against her boobs so much I found it hard to breathe. It was then I realised in astonishment that the girl had me in a bear hug! Pressing my free hands against the top of her slim upper arms I found them steely hard with no give. Her arms seemed to get tighter and tighter. Where did she get the strength? I began pressing on her shoulders and arms yet they wouldn’t give way.

I was sure the petite beauty could feel my dick throbbing against her washboard stomach but couldn’t understand why I had this reaction. My eyelids were flickering with my head thrown back and mouth wide seeking air. The laughter and jeering of the crowd was cruel and hurtful. I was passing out again! No…I couldn’t go through this again! My head was lolling on my shoulders. I had to act and do so quick but could only think of one shameful thing. Focussing on my almost useless weak arms I flung one up to grab her hair and pulled hard again and again. She squealed in protest and had to throw up a hand to stop me giving me the chance to break her hold.

“You pig!” the smouldering topless beauty cried then a really fast kick blasted towards my middle. My hands shot up quick enough to catch the leg around the calve then twisted it, flipping her to the ground on her belly. Dropping to my knees, I tucked her foot beneath my arm pit, hooked my left around it then held that with my right hand. Bringing up my legs I trapped her leg around her knee and began to scissor it making her squeal and slam her hands against the dirt in frustration. “Are you submitting, little one, to become my wife?” I chuckled enjoying the sight of her helpless for once. “Never!” she cried then with a surge of energy, her other leg kicked up from the ground with great flexibility and whipped across to kick me in the face causing me to loosen my grip on her leg for a moment. It was enough for her to begin working the trapped leg back and forth, kicking my chest while continuing to club the side of my face with her free foot until she managed to free herself. I tried to grab her but she was too quick and grabbed my left foot before springing nimbly to her feet.

Turning right around while raising my foot, the young nubile stepped over my leg then pressed an inner thigh against the side of my calf. Before I could react she had twisted my leg inward so that the ankle was resting on my right knee in a figure of four, causing stress in my knee and ankle. I yelped as she then fell onto her back, with her unfettered big firm breasts bouncing, and hooked a calve over my bent leg then placed her foot on the ground close to my groin. Hooking her other leg over my left foot, my left leg was now resting on my other knee and locked firm by both of her legs at either end. The hot bodied girl had me in a leg-lock and with a condescending smile pressed down with both knees making me squeal in agony at the intense pain in my shin, knee and ankle joints. To punish me even more she grabbed my left foot which was lying on top of her crotch and began twisting that too. I tried to bend forward but it was hardly possible to get any closer to use my hands to try to release myself. I could just about clutch her left shin to push against her knee but it was too painful to make any concerted effort. The agony in my lower legs was terrible, and the smouldering virtually naked beauty laughed as I clutched my head and screamed in pain. “Aw! You thought I would be an easy win” she laughed “now you know better”.

Managing to grab her right toes which were tucked beneath her left knee, I tried to bend them until Nandra twisted her hips sharply to the right. I cried out as excruciating pain in my trapped knee and ankle forced me to roll onto my side and then onto my belly. I screamed as the dreadful leg torture went on. I could now press my hands against the ground but it achieved nothing to relieve the agony. “Don’t you like your face in the ground?” she chuckled then twisted her hips the other way forcing me to roll back. The crowd loved it as the pretty little girl openly toyed with me. Her near-nakedness and big firm rounded breasts made it clear that I was being owned by a very divine feminine creature, the very sight of which kept my cock rigid despite the joint-wrenching pain. “ARRGH!” I yelled as the young hot-body raised her backside from the soil, supporting herself upon her hands to give her more leverage to wreck my legs. “No No!” I wailed beating my hands against the soil in frustration as she raised herself so high I thought my legs were going to break. The sultry beauty just looked down at me with smug indifference. “I want you to admit defeat so everyone can hear” she told me with an arrogant sneer. “Please don’t” I gasped but in response she dropped her backside to the ground then seized my hands and pulled my arms straight. Her strong thighs rose up vertically forcing mine to do the same with my lower limbs still bent in a brutal figure 4. “No no!”! I screamed as my knees now felt as if they would explode and my shins break while my back also felt as if it was on fire. “You win, you win!” I shrieked. I had never felt such extreme agony before “I don’t want to marry you” I cried with tears rolling down my cheek.

A massive roar went up from mainly the women while I could sense the disappointment from the men. I felt relief as Nandra released my tortured legs which were now so stiff I could barely move them. The topless girl crept slowly over my body on her hands and knees swaying her hips like a sexy panther, every curve of her almost-naked body radiated sexual appeal. Her big brown eyes were locked on mine with her wide rounded face full of sensual promise mixed with danger, her full-lipped mouth set in a pout that I wanted to kiss so bad. She crept closer like some kind of sexual predator. Her full firm breasts dangled and moved alluringly and as they passed close over my groin I willed that they came down to encompass my dick, but they did not. “Looking at my tits again?“ her voice was sultry and seductive, stirring my loins and making me regret capitulating to her before the painful stiffness in my legs reminded me while I did. “I warned you they would be a distraction” she added as she seized my wrists and slammed them against the dirt then pinned the inside of my biceps beneath her knees and shins. Shuffling forwards, naked apart from her panties, she straddled high upon my chest. It was extremely humiliating to be pinned beneath a girl not even half my size or weight and barely half my age. Yet with the feel of her bare smooth inner thighs against the sides of my face and her crotch tantalisingly close to my face, it was also very erotic. With her hands upon her hips, the sultry stunner looked down at my face framed between her thighs with a smug look. Above that remarkably sexy ripped washboard stomach, the bottom of those big beautiful orbs hung bare above me with erect nipples, keeping my hard-on stoked.

“Are you claiming me as your victory prize?” I asked, excited by the feel of her body. That was the sort of body that when naked would give me a permanent erection! It would be worth losing to her each night in a playful wrestle in reward to bang away at that stunning fit body “Dream on. I’m going to make sure the men in the whole village never forget this” her husky voice told me. With that the wide-eyed beauty’s thighs squeezed against the sides of my face. The warmth of her smooth inner thighs was arousing while the pressure reminded me how devastatingly strong they were. Looking down at my face squashed between her thighs with a smile of superiority, Nandra raised her arms to flex her small but hard biceps in victory. The crowd roared it’s approval. After all that wrestling her arms now seemed more pumped and with those ripped abs and arrogant sneer as she sat triumphantly on top of me she resembled an Amazon warrior or a victorious Goddess. My dick lurched hard and she noticed. “Men are so weak and pathetic” she exclaimed loudly “See him aroused to be beaten up and dominated by a woman” The women in the crowd laughed while the men looked uncomfortably at their feet. “Please don’t” I begged softly so only she could hear.

“Your face is close to my pussy” the dominant vixen stated “get closer” I gasped as her crotch suddenly leapt towards my face while her inner thighs slid past the sides. In astonishment I found my nose and mouth covered by the young girl’s crotch “Well, that’s one way to make a man shut up” she declared getting more raucous laughter. After all the things she had done to me, this was by far the most degrading, sitting with her private bits upon my lips and nose separated by a thin piece of material! It would have been very sexy in private, as my twitching dick testified, but utterly demeaning in public. To my horror I felt her hand slip back to my loin-cloth and grasp the stiffness then yanked out my erection for all to see. “Not very impressive” she sneered to the amusement of the crowd. With the scent of her pussy in my nostrils, the dominant sultry look she gave me as she looked down at my face framed between her bare inner thighs, the size of her glorious firm breasts like a shelf above me and the feel of her hand upon my shaft, I didn’t last a minute. My hips began pumping while I moaned like a possessed man into her panties, trying to slide my dick back and forth in her hand to work myself off.

“Enough!” Nandra scolded, sliding back from my mouth to deliver a hard slap across my left cheek which left it stinging. The loud laughter of the crowd was belittling. Leaning across me, the buxom topless girl wrapped her right arm around the back of my neck, locked hands then pulled the side of my face into her right breast to put me in a side headlock. I could feel the power of those slim taut arms and small hard biceps tighten around my neck as she man-handled me to my feet. Keeping my head bowed with my cheek pressed against a wonderful bare breast, she kept jerking my head from side to side, working the hold, letting everyone know who was boss. Slipping behind me, she suddenly jumped upon my back with an arm still around my neck. Instinctively I leant forward to counter her weight and in doing so provided a place for her to sit. Any thoughts of standing straight to throw her off were dashed as her legs came around my waist from behind then folded her big muscular calves over my belly, locked her ankles and squeezed. I groaned at tight pressure crushing my sides. She had me in a body-scissors while I was still standing! I tried pushing hard on her knees and upper thighs to try and prise those devastatingly-strong legs away from my middle but it was like try to move steel plates with a toothbrush. As if things couldn’t get any worse the girl locked off the arm hooked around my neck with her other arm which she then used to press on the back of my head pushing my throat tighter into the crook of her arm. The girl had me in a piggyback sleeper hold! I felt her small hard biceps digging into the artery at the side of my neck like rocks and knew she was more than capable.

No! not a sleeper! I was terrified. Grabbing at her elbows trying to pull her arms away, I felt her lean toned arms cutting the blood supply from my brain while her strong legs squeezed my sides making it hard to draw breath. Her hot breath was on my ear “Pester me ever again” she whispered “and I’ll sacrifice you to the Goddess” My legs gave way and I fell to my knees on the soil with the young Amazon riding me most of the way down. Swinging her legs to either side of me, she landed in a wide-legged crouch. The erect nipples pressing against my back was an unnecessary reminder that I was being totally dominated by a woman yet my dick, publicly exposed, was harder than I’d ever experienced before. “Do you like my choke hold?” she asked “Did you really think an old guy like you had a chance against a fit young woman like me?” she sneered causing jeers from the women in the crowd “Let’s see you publicly disgrace yourself. Wank yourself off, loser” she demands to a roar of female laughs. No, that was too shameful! but then the ferocious young beauty began yanking my head roughly from one side to the other, showing who was in charge. “You’re going to be knocked out in public by a much smaller, much fitter, much younger woman” she taunted while my head swam “What are you going to do about it?”. The crowd were going crazy now, sensing my utter ruin. “Nothing because you’re just an old loser” she taunted.

I had difficulty keeping my eyes open then felt her hot breath close to my ear again. A wet writhing tongue flickered out around my ear driving me wild with mixed feelings of repulsion and extreme arousal that had me thrusting my hips to cheers from the crowd. “That’s it, wank faster” the dominant young girl declared. I hadn’t even noticed my right hand had slipped to my dick and was speeding up and down it! “Knocking you out is making me so wet” she gasped then her arms tightened so much I was making horrid croaking noises as I tried and failed to breathe. My heart pounded loudly in my ears while sweat poured from me. She began thrusting her pelvis into my back at a rhythmic pace making soft erotic moaning noises that only made my dick harder and harder as I kept pumping to join her in release. The little beauty had completely destroyed me yet my hand became a frenzy. I heard an orgasmic cry behind me as the taut muscles in her arm tensed like steel cables. That was the final trigger and I shamelessly blasted out the biggest orgasm of my life, so heavy and long to loud applause and cheers of a multitude of voices as the darkness claimed my senses.

I opened my eyes to find myself alone in the dirt with evening drawing in. Everyone had gone home and left me here in disgrace. As I got to my feet I found to my further shame that my loin-cloth was gone leaving me to walk home through the village naked. Keeping to the shadows to avoid being seen, I made my way home. It is customary for families to sleep together on separate mattresses on the floor of one large bedroom. However, I arrived home to find myself banished to a small outbuilding in utter disgrace. Bedding down in such basic surroundings with the moon shining in through the small glassless window I could not get to sleep. My senses came alert at every creak and noise. Suddenly I was aware of a dark silhouette in the room. A burglar? There was nothing to steal. After the day I had, I wasn’t going to stand for it. I let my eyes grow accustomed to the gloom tracking the figure without letting on that I was awake. It moved into the moonlight and I saw clearly the figure of a woman. A woman in a dark sari. Was it someone who fancied a bit of me? I sprang and laid hands on the intruder, and in doing so pushed her closer to the window.

“Nandra!” I gasped in surprise at the familiar features of the beauty who had shamed me illuminated by the moon. Her right hand flashed towards me and stiff fingers stabbed like driving a spear into my throat, right against my Adam’s apple. “URK!” my head jerked back as a croak left my lips with a constriction in my throat like I swallowed an apple. Grabbing my right wrist, the strangely skilled fighting girl pulled my arm straight then drove her fingertips into the inside of my elbow. I wanted to scream at the sharp lancing pain burning through the nerves in my arm but only horrid croaks emerged. With a cruel smile she repeated this with my left arm and in horror both arms fell uselessly hanging by my sides.

I felt fear at the cruel smirk on her luscious lips as the girl in the black sari raised both hands above her head shaped like blades. Slashing down together in a blur, they chopped both sides of my neck together. My shoulders bunched up to protect my neck as waves of indescribable crippling sensation seared through my nervous system like fire while my arms and legs stiffened and spasmed uncontrollably. With my mind numb and feet like lead, I tried to turn away. Dainty but hard-edged hands came down hard from behind on both sides of my neck. My body stiffened and my mind went into a daze. I wanted to cry out again as stiff fingers drove hard from behind into a point on the back of my upper leg close to my right buttock. More intense pain and in horror I felt the leg turn to jelly. More pain as she rendered my left leg useless then she pushed me over to fall upon my back on my mattress. I feared she knew some forbidden ancient martial art. Terrified of the young beauty I had fancied and had wanted to marry, the only thing I could only move were my eyes.

Fearing she was going to kill me I was surprised as she began to remove her sari, keeping her eyes upon me at all times. Her lithe body moved in a tantalising sensual dance as she did so. This time her petite taut body was completely naked and despite my new found fear of her, my dick rose in unadulterated lust. Crouching low over my waist, her unshaven pussy was less than an inch from the tip of my dick which pulsed to get in there. “I defeated you today to demonstrate that you cannot withstand me in physical combat” her low husky seductive voice made my lingham lurch desperate to get inside her. Those boobs were so big, firm and perfect with fully erect nipples making my dick throbbing hard. “Now I will dominate you sexually as conqueror” she told me. Oh yes, thank you great Demon Lord! But before I could get my hopes up, the strange little girl parted my legs and drove her fingers into the side of my scrotum! I had never felt such terrible agony before yet my dick rose to full mast but I had no control over it. “Many Indian women are the mistresses of the marital arts” she told me as she pulls out a heavy-duty sheaf from her discarded sari then rolls it onto my stiff member and mounts me. “Serve me well and I will not sacrifice you to the dark goddess” her sensual voice tells me as she began to ride. I can feel her love box sliding up and down my pole but feel strangely detached and get no stimulation. It’s like my dick is stuck rigid for use as her sex tool, nothing more.

“Have you heard of the Succubus?” she asked while riding my dick “A female spirit that paralyses men as they lay in bed and rides them sexually to exhaustion even death”“Probably some Westerners met an Indian woman” she chuckled. A shiver of fear runs up my spine of the unnatural skills of of this young toned beauty. Her ripped abs ripple and writhe in constant motion shining with the gleam of perspiration while her big firm breasts moved in it’s own dance. A sensual sight that had me yearning for that fit body yet it had no effect on my rod stuck in permanent erection. That ripped belly kept up a continual dance of moving heaving erotic motion as her hips rode me in hard fast thrusts that ignited desire in my brain but failed to reach my dick. “Oh sweet Anahita!” she began moaning in pleasure then hit an energetic climax that seemed to go on forever. Nor did it end there. Where the girl got the stamina from I did not know but she rode me throughout the night, cumming so many times I lost count but I got no relief at all. When she tired of that, she rode my face with wild abandon. My heart was pounding so much I thought I was going to die.

When she finally stopped I was exhausted. She sat back on my chest and roughly grabbed my chin forcing me to look up at her. “Is that all you have?” the wild beauty sneered “You are of no further use to me” With that she rolled me onto my front and grabbed my skull between both hands one around my jaw the other around the top of my head with the thumbs pressing on my left temple. Bright blinding light flared in my eyes accompanied by intense aching pain in my head and I fell into a stupor.

That happened not too many years ago. The experience turned me into a nervous wreck, paranoid that people were laughing at me behind my back yet having a strange attraction to strong dominant women. Every-time I see a woman in a black sari I find myself paralysed in fear. My advice to you, and heed it well for it is no joke, if you see a beautiful woman in a black sari heading your way…run!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-20, 04:46
Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,105 Times in 971 Posts

You are at the height of your craft!

Tags
dancer, male vs female