Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-17, 05:39
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Easton vs Anna. The sister vs brother wrestling match!

It was a Saturday afternoon and Easton glad to not be at work was laying down on the couch and watching TV. He had just graduated high school and was getting ready to go to college in a couple of months. He was 18 years old about 5'9 and 145 lbs. He was getting tired and next thing he knew his younger sister Anna who had just turned 16 two months ago and was going to be a junior in high school next year. Anna was about 5'3 and 125 lbs and looked sort of like Aly Raisman and she walked in wearing a silver thong bikini. Easton and Anna were the only two in the house since their parents were on a vacation at the time. Anna said, "hey I'm going over to Josh's house and I'm staying the night over there." Easton did not like this, Josh was Anna's new boyfriend and he knew what was going to happen if she went over there wearing this, he knew Josh and what would happen if you know what I mean. Easton replied, "no your not, mom and dad left me in charge remember and they wouldn't let you go" Anna was angered by this. She knew Easton was the favorite in the family, but she didn't know why. She was almost perfect. She was a straight A student, and played four sports in high school, basketball, gymnastics, swimming, and the dance team. All Easton did was play basketball and made mainly C's throughout high school. However Easton was worshiped for his few A's he made and his spectacular 3 point shot. Anna did not understand this though, she was still better at him in school and basketball she made a better grade in every class they both took and she beat him almost every time they played a one on one game. She was already angered that Easton was th favorite so she was not going to let him tell her she couldn't go to Josh's. She said back to Easton, "Fuck you Easton I wasn't asking you, I'm going over to Josh's." Now it was Easton who was angered, "I said no, you can't go!." Anna was furious with him she said, "Well what are you going to do to stop me?" Easton asked, "Are you challenging me?" Anna shook her head confidently yes. Easton though about this. He knew he could bring this one challenge up but he wasn't sure if this was the time to try it. Fuck it he thought this might be my only chance. "Ok how about a wrestling match, if I win you don't go if you win you can", "Deal Anna said bring it on" Easton had always wanted to experience wrestling a girl, but he did think it was a little weird being his sister. He had always imagined it being with one of his former classmates he had a crush on. However this could be in my favor he thought this is my sister so I won't have to worry about any sexual arousels or thoughts in my mind and she is more thantwo years younger than me and a girl so I'm going to win this easily!! Anna however was thinking thinking the same thing. Yes! finally my chance to prove I'm the physically and mentally superior one of us! He doesn't stand a chance against me! I'm going to show him who is really in charge here!!!

Added after 33 minutes:

Easton got ready for the match by stripping off his clothes to his underwear, he didn't want things to get sexual between them, but Anna was wearing a thong bikini so he didn't feel like he was starting anything, this is just how he always imagined wrestling one of his crushes. Meanwhile Anna was stretching out getting ready. Anna said, "ok how does this work, just best two of of three?" Sure said Easton "I'm ready when you are" Anna replied, ready to get your ass kicked you mean?," then let's go! They met in the center of the open room they cleared out and began.................. This did not start out well for Easton at all at first, they grappled around for 5-10 minutes neither able to secure a pin. Easton was confused to find himself being evenly matched against his younger sister! Actually she had the advantage right now, she had been winning this match! They had both got each other in some holds but Anna had gotten Easton in more holds and had almost pinned him twice but Easton was luckily able to escape. He had just escaped one of Anna's holds when Anna offered him to a test of strength in the middle. " Yes Easton thought I've got you now!" He accepted and they locked hands in the center this when Easton noticed that he was all tired and sweaty while Anna looked as fresh as when they started! He couldn't understand this at all how was he losing this!!! Then Anna was forcing his hands back and Easton was doing all he could to not be forced down, but Anna was overpowering him easily. How can she be this strong he thought?!? The he felt something down below in his underwear. What the fuck he thought! He was getting a hard on by being overpowered and muscled down by his younger sister! This is ridiculous! Next thing he knew he lost the test of strength Anna forced Easton down on his back and sat on his stomach and started to fix her hair smiling a cocky smile as she looked into eastons eyes. Easton was squirming underneath her trying to get free somehow but he couldn't this time. Anna then moved herself up higher on her older brother's body and grabbed his wrists pinning them above his head securing him in a tight schoolgirl pin. Easton still struggled for a couple of minutes trying to get free even though he knew he couldn't he was pinned and couldn't move his arms at all. Anna asked him,"
Give up yet" , Easton said, "no I will never give up." Anna then moved herself getting him in a tight headscissors and squeezed having Easton tapping out in less than a few seconds. "UUHHHHH OK! said Easton, "I SUBMIT I SUBMIT!!!", Anna then moved herself back to sitting on her older brothers chest while flexing her arms enjoying every second. Before she got up off of her defeated brother. She grabbed Eastons face while looking him in the eye. "Oh yeah" she said,"your definatly my bitch now." She got off, but then put her foot on his face standing up flexing over him. Easton just layed there defeated and humiliated. He then noticed his hard on growing in his underwear, as he was completely embarrassed. He had to pull himself together he couldn't lose this. He still had a chance he thought. "I can't let my little sister defeat me in wrestling he thought." But he was already knew inside, mentally he was already defeated and he didn't stand much chance physically anymore either.

Last edited by rookie18; 05-Jun-17 at 05:39.
Old 06-Jun-17, 00:30
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Nice job and hope for a part 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-17, 14:54
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Easton tried to be ready and was determined to win round 2 however round 1 had him physically exhausted. He was able to grapple around with Anna for 1 or 2 minutes, but although he was trying his hardest now Anna was just toying with him as she knew she had already won. After grappling around Anna simply overpowered Easton muscling him down on the mat and mounted on top of him. She pinned her older brothers arms above his head and then snaked her legs around his legs getting him into a seriously painful grapevine hold. Easton was struggling underneath his sister trying to get her off, but she has him pinned, he couldn't even move. Eventually he started to beg, "Please Anna stop! I give up I SUBMIT!" Anna couldn't believe it! She had her oldest brother completely at her mercy! She did not let Easton out until he started literally crying from the pain. Anna felt so dominating right now. Not only had she defeated her older brother in this wrestling match she had completely humiliated him. Easton couldn't handle the pain any longer, but eventually Anna moved her self up on his chest still pinning his arms down. "Admit I'm stronger than you"said Anna, with Easton last fight in him he yelled, "NO!" Then Anna slapped him across the face really hard, "Say it!" She commanded. Easton responded not wanting to make his sister any more mad, because he couldn't handle it, "ok you are stronger than me!" Anna said, "don't move" as she got up off of him and quickly ran out the room. Easton wanted to get up and leave but he couldn't he was too weak at this point to even get up. Anna came back in with her phone. Anna then put her foot between his legs as Easton was extremely hard at this point. Anna then flexed standing over him and started taking selfies of herself standing over her defeated brother. Anna said to him, "How does it feel to be defeated by your younger sister? You're my bitch now, if you don't do what I say from now on, I'm going to show these to everyone" Then Anna took her foot between his legs and moved it up and down on his erect cock. Easton was trying to resist, but he couldn't, eventually he came in his underwear as he realized than he wasn't just defeated physically and mentally, but he was also dominated sexually. After than Anna left the room feeling like a champion while Easton just layed there humiliated and defeated.
Old 09-Jun-17, 18:58
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Awesome part 2. Now that he knows that his sister can dominate him the story will get interesting. Keep it going
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-17, 21:04
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, please continue this. It's just starting to get really good. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-17, 22:33
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

One would think that, at some point, she would strip him naked and require him to pose for her girl friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-17, 15:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pho144 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One would think that, at some point, she would strip him naked and require him to pose for her girl friends.
Yeah that's a good idea. He would have to do what she tells him too unless he wants everyone to know she outwrestled him (the pictures). Could you give me more details on how this could happen? Or you can go ahead and write the next part if you want to.
Old 10-Jun-17, 16:10
Points: 1,760, Level: 17 Points: 1,760, Level: 17 Points: 1,760, Level: 17
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Great story! Can't wait to read more.
Old 22-Jun-17, 03:10
Points: 4,106, Level: 27 Points: 4,106, Level: 27 Points: 4,106, Level: 27
Last Achievements

any idea when part 3 will be released?
Old 22-Jun-17, 03:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I don't know man, I never actually planned to write more in this story, but I can see a lot of you want me too. I might get to writing another part. If I do any suggestions are helpful. Also if any of you guys want to take a crack at writing the next part just go ahead. I have trouble coming up with storylines to start matches, and I don't know a whole lot of wrestling holds so it is difficult for me to write the matches too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, teen boy, teen girl