Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-19, 15:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Why is foot fetish so popular?

I'm not judging. I had a strong foot fetish when I was younger. I was embarrassed by it and kept it secret, but I definitely had one and I still do, but I'm much more into scissoring now than foot smelling. Feet are OK, just not very high on my list.

But, watching this video, which is entertaining enough and worth a watch, it really gives the impression that foot fetish is huge, based on the number of requests and occasional stalker that this lady has, all because of her feet.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have no problem with anyone having a foot fetish, I just don't really get it, compared to something like face sitting, which is so much more intimate.

Open to any thoughts, disagreements or psychological or personal arguments why foot fetish is such a big thing.
Old 25-Feb-19, 15:32
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Why is foot fetish so popular?

Because feet are sexy. Sometimes I don't get people who don't have foot fetish. How can you not love this complex body part full of bends, curves, rough and soft spots, nerve endings, which is so sensitive to touch.

Related thread:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 15:55
Banned
Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I've always wondered the same. Why is it so popular?? I now ask the girls at the beginning of the sessions not to put their feet on my face, because, for some reason, most of them assume that every guy who's into wrestling is also into foot worship.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler91 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 17:10
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because feet are sexy. Sometimes I don't get people who don't have foot fetish. How can you not love this complex body part full of bends, curves, rough and soft spots, nerve endings, which is so sensitive to touch.

Related thread:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree!
Old 25-Feb-19, 20:03
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Why is foot fetish so popular?

I don't like it at all. Bare feet - symbol of poverty, at first. And also symbol of extreme form of patriarchy - "barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen". I also dislike modern too much opened footwear. Shoes MUST protect the foot and hold firm. Flip/flops are OK only for beach and shower, it's NOT a street footwear. Other fans of bare feet or flip-flops are HIPPIES, whom I dislike very much as well. BTW, smth like flip-flops were used also in Ottoman harems, so women couldn't escape from here. On the stony roads of these times her feet will be soon damaged without protection. Any more samples of extreme form of patriarchy.

Last edited by Blobfish; 25-Feb-19 at 20:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blobfish For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 22:07
Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Itīs so popular because it is the best thing in the world.

Such a fetish usually takes an imprint on a personīs mind during a very young age as Dian Hanson, former publisher of the magazine Leg Show, will testify. While she was publishing this great magazine, which I collected by the way, a lot of readers wrote letters to her and told her that their fetish developed at a young age.

And what is my story? Well, you certainly hope now to hear a grand tale in which a very attractive babysitter oversaw me for years, wrestled me down and smothered my face with her gorgeous stinky feet on numerous occasions thus imprinting my brain with an unnatural desire for dominant female feet for the rest of my life. Such stories can be found on several fetish forums and they are usually fiction even if the poster pretends them to be true. No, my first foot fetish experience stem from a time period in which I was still a rug rat. I still remember up to this day that my parents and me visited my aunt on family gatherings in the 80s and I crawled under the table seeing all the various female legs of my cousins and aunts clad in exciting nylon while wearing high-heeled shoes like for example pumps. This was such a classy and elegant attire for a woman that I adore up to this day.

When did I get my first foot in the face? Well, it was when my parents dropped me at my auntīs house and my aunt wrestled with me on the bed. At one point she lay on her back apparently defenseless as I tried to jump at her in order to pin her. But she grabbed my arms and held them with ease while smothering my face with her nylon covered feet thus dominating and showing me who the stronger of us two were. It was such a mind blowing experience that I treasure it up to this day. Did she do this again? Sadly not and I am sure she doesnīt know to this day what a foot fetish is and what the consequences of her actions were in the past. But several months later when my parents dropped me at my auntīs house again I got another opportunity to have fun with her stockinged feet. When she did an afternoon nap, I held her feet with my hands, pressed my face to her soles and inhaled her awesome feminine foot scent. She awoke to this and realized I was fooling around as usual. She just smiled at me because of my shenanigans and wriggled her toes in my face. I really pity vanilla males who never got a womanīs foot in the face to enjoy such a marvellous aroma.

The third time I got in contact with a womanīs foot was also a wrestling event on a bed but this time not with my aunt but with my girlfriendīs mum which was my direct neighbour. So this time Jenny, my girlfriend, and her mum ganged up on me on the bed and at one point during the tussle her mum held my arms and lifted me up with her feet pressed up against my stomach. As I was suspended in the air by her large feet, I couldnīt do anything to escape. It was another incident in which a woman dominated me with her feet. Though at this time I donīt recall her mum pressing her feet in my face.

Later in life all these incidents were buried into my subconscious mind. My fetish really surfaced in the 90s with the Golden Lady commercial in which Kim Basinger advertised stockings while wearing sexy black pumps. Gosh, I was so in love with this woman at the time and still am.

Another vehicle for my fetish was Cassandra Petersen in her alter ego as Elvira - Mistress of the Dark. A pale beauty with an outstanding hair style, a nice inviting cleavage and a set of gorgeous long legs clad in stockings. She presented bad horror movies in her show “Movie Macabre” but her fans and me watched the show anyway because the way she lay on that red couch presenting her nylon legs caused a synapse firework in my brain brighter than on sylvester.

My girlfriends never exhibited an understanding for people with a foot fetish. They found it either strange, stupid or it just grossed them out. So I never told them and nobody else apart from the creeps at google know of my kinky desires. Whenever I wanted to indulge in my fetish, I went to see a professional woman.
And that is also what I would advise to anybody who has a foot fetish: Go and see a professional lady who understands quite well your desire. You get 100% fun and 0% drama. Also take into account what happens when a relationship falls apart. Your spiteful girlfriend will tell anybody who wants and who doesnīt wants to know about your foot fetish. You will be the laughing stock in your friendīs circle and even at your job.

Why is this the case? Well, now comes the part of the fetish which I donīt like. It simply has a bad reputation. When vanilla people hear about foot fetishists they think about the creeps who steal worn shoes and socks from women. Who wants to associate with these kind of people? Right, no one. It is okay to order these kind of goodies via mail but I draw the line when it comes to breaking the law. Have I ever ordered worn shoes or socks from a woman? No, because I canīt be sure if they were worn by a woman and I also donīt know if they smell good. So I would need to meet her in person while she removes her sweaty socks and worn shoes directly from her feet and this is such a big hassle for the both of us involved that it never occurred.

Have I experienced anything relating to my foot fetish outside of professional women in the near past? Yes, it happened last year in my home town during the summer and it was a hilarious encounter for sure. I walked down a cobblestoned street and noticed a very attractive turkish woman with her husband & kid (donīt remember which gender because her gorgeous appearance distracted me) sitting at a cafe. The woman looked with interest further down the street and I was intrigued what fascinated her and held her attention. So my gaze drifted ahead of me and there she came: A tall, blonde beauty with shoulder length hair, short jeans and gladiator high-heels walking down the street. Her bright red toenails immediately caught my attention and I was stunned by two facts: First she was of course a 10/10 and secondly she did not fall to the ground despite wearing HIGH-HEELS on a fricking COBBLESTONED street. You have to be a daredevil to accomplish such a feat. She was so amazing that she turned my head when she passed me by.
And now comes the hilarious moment: While I sighed and turned my head again in the direction where I was headed, the turkish woman met my gaze and smiled at me in conspiration as she had noticed my infatuation with the blonde bombshell while I looked at her legs & feet. I smiled warmly back at her while endorphins were still raging through my body and were responsible for painting a satisfied grin on my face. The turkish woman was also enchanted by the blonde but for what reason is anybodyīs guess. It might have been the blondeīs pretty shoes, her pedicured feet or the dangerous task of crossing the cobblestoned street. Meanwhile her husband and the brat were none the wiser as they drank coffee or ate some sort of meal.

I hope I havenīt bored you with my foot fetish experiences and there is one last thing to say: Life for a man without a foot fetish is possible but utterly pointless. So get an appointment with a nice professional lady today and bury your face into her intoxicating soles. You wonīt regret it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sable Bomb For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 22:31
Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts

Thanks Sable Bomb. And no, I wasn’t bored at all. I found your story quite compelling.

I don’t have a foot fetish – per say – but it does play a role in my larger fantasy of physical female domination. By worshiping the feet (and then moving on to her legs and cunt) of the woman after (or even before) she has defeated me, I’m both acknowledging her superiority and that I’m excited by it. So for me the foot fetish isn't a thing by itself, but part of a larger fantasy.

As to why I feel this way, I don’t really know. Like many, I suppose something happened when I was younger, but for the life of me, I can’t remember it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 23:00
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable Bomb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Life for a man without a foot fetish is possible but utterly pointless.
Interesting concept. What do you think, Zweig?
Old 26-Feb-19, 00:15
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Foot fetish is a huge thing. I remember a lot of women on dating sites always getting requests to show their feet. I'm not too into bare feet but seeing them in sexy, opened toed shoes is hot. Even thought it's unpractical, women fighting while in heels is sexy and has the femdom feeling that they can still dominate you even while wearing them. I guess I have more of a shoe fetish.

Edit: Also, while I'm not into the foot fetish stuff, I do get turned off by ugly feet. I'll likely prefer a moderately attractive women with great feet over a gorgeous woman with bad feet.

Last edited by JimmyV123; 27-Feb-19 at 00:16. Reason: addendum
Old 26-Feb-19, 00:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't like it at all. Bare feet - symbol of poverty, at first. And also symbol of extreme form of patriarchy - "barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen". I also dislike modern too much opened footwear. Shoes MUST protect the foot and hold firm. Flip/flops are OK only for beach and shower, it's NOT a street footwear. Other fans of bare feet or flip-flops are HIPPIES, whom I dislike very much as well. BTW, smth like flip-flops were used also in Ottoman harems, so women couldn't escape from here. On the stony roads of these times her feet will be soon damaged without protection. Any more samples of extreme form of patriarchy.
That's an interesting point of view. I see it both ways. A woman in bare feet can be a sign that she has a pampered and easy life, walking on carpet most of the time.

When I do get turned on thinking about feet, for me, it's more about the humiliation aspect. They lady has the power and she sticks a dirty foot in my face. It's not the dirt, it's the power exchange. "Lick that off, will you slave".

Not as many guys are into dirty feet, but they turn me on the most. It's still not as high on my list as a good body scissor or friendly but competitive wrestling match, or a face-sit or even a trample, but dirty feet can be fun, if the lady is pretty and the right chemistry is there.
Old 26-Feb-19, 00:33
The Raptor
This message has been deleted by The Raptor.