Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-21, 18:28
Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True facesitting story

How, is my friend ready to make love? Have you changed your mind? I asked Mirrin. - And even very much! - and slapped me lower back - take off your clothes, I have no strength to endure! She undressed herself even faster than me. She moved on me in front - You wanted to fight with the hunter - so you will have such an opportunity! She pushed me with her body so that I would surely fly off, well, if not into the fire, but she kept it herself, now she gently pressed - Resist! Well, you rohlya! - I tried, but it didn't work. Then she grabbed me and threw me on my back, she herself settled on me without even letting my breath squeeze my sides with her legs, then - then it was not love at all. It may be a drunken soldier treats a girl in a city taken by storm like this, but now they were all doing this to me myself. I myself would never allow myself to do this with a woman! On top of that, she was just insatiable! I had already lost track of time and was just waiting for it to calm down. All my requests to stop I was answered with laughter and closed my mouth with a kiss. It was a mockery! In the end, they hugged me, squeezed me and wished to fall asleep on me, and I even breathed with difficulty, but I also fell asleep - what should I do? You asked for it.

Tags
facesitting, teen girl