Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 04-Mar-15, 19:25
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Avital Zeisler teaches women how to kick ass, most dangerous woman?

Ofc you woudln't injur your wife hahha, I'm telling you that from perspective that you described some things in your wrestling life, sessions and else it looked funny like some weak guy def out of shape, I rest my case and you just keep telling yourself how strong you are and that your women would beat a lot of men.
Old 04-Mar-15, 19:55
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ofc you woudln't injur your wife hahha, I'm telling you that from perspective that you described some things in your wrestling life, sessions and else it looked funny like some weak guy def out of shape, I rest my case and you just keep telling yourself how strong you are and that your women would beat a lot of men.

Some years ago me wife and I had a party. A bunch of our friends and their kids were over. One of my friends is an ex marine boxer, 6'7, lifts weights, kinda guy you don`t mess with. Anyways he was horsing around with the kids and one of the girls, she was about 9 or 10 years old went up to him and she punched him in the nuts. Deliberately I do believe and he went down, stayed on the floor for about 5 minutes before he got up. He wasn`t too happy about it but it was one of the funniest things I ever seen. I laughed till tears were rolling out my eyes. There are several places on the body that are vulnerable to attack, doesn`t matter how big or how tough you are.

In the demo videos on this thread virtually all of those areas are effectively and efficiently attacked. Anyone, regardless of their martial arts affiliations will recognize the effectiveness of the self defense techniques demonstrated if they understand what is being shown here.

None of it is exclusive to Krav Manga. It`s pretty much standard self defense moves. What is impressive is that she displays a full repertoire of moves in some very short demos and I would bet that her self defense classes are just about as good as it gets.
Old 04-Mar-15, 19:55
Points: 2,143, Level: 18 Points: 2,143, Level: 18 Points: 2,143, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Calm down guys.
I know all the arguments of combat sport vs self defense and I accept both sides I just wanted to show the videos and ask for opinions.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'm absolutely fine with your opinion and I see your point.
No real fighting and scripted for videos < real sparring.

However I found it interesting that she claims to have a background in traditional martial arts in addition to krav maga, it's hard to tell without a video of her sparring somebody but opposite to you I think that her striking on the punching bag or her pad work looks pretty explosive and much better than the average krav maga striking
Also I don't agree that everybody with some training could perform all the moves, she shows a powerful head kick on the punching bag which doesn't mean she can land it in a fight but it's not like everybody can move like that, also as I said I think her boxing looks pretty crisp, you see a difference between her and somebody how just started to work some kickboxing in their movements
Old 04-Mar-15, 20:05
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kanagal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Calm down guys.
I know all the arguments of combat sport vs self defense and I accept both sides I just wanted to show the videos and ask for opinions.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'm absolutely fine with your opinion and I see your point.
No real fighting and scripted for videos < real sparring.

However I found it interesting that she claims to have a background in traditional martial arts in addition to krav maga, it's hard to tell without a video of her sparring somebody but opposite to you I think that her striking on the punching bag or her pad work looks pretty explosive and much better than the average krav maga striking
Also I don't agree that everybody with some training could perform all the moves, she shows a powerful head kick on the punching bag which doesn't mean she can land it in a fight but it's not like everybody can move like that, also as I said I think her boxing looks pretty crisp, you see a difference between her and somebody how just started to work some kickboxing in their movements

Krav Maga doesn`t make very good video because the techniques have to be simulated. It`s a lot more exciting to watch MMA.

Krav Maga teaches hand to hand military style combat and strives to violently and quickly end a fight. If you want to learn how to hurt somebody it`s a good way to go. But its not a sport and it isn`t very entertaining to watch.

It seems very fake until you understand what would happen if the techniques are used full contact and full force.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-15, 20:44
Last Achievements

Well yeah man she is fast, have some knowledge and know to move but I was giving you my opinion about her krav maga style and I do belive that even begginers through lets's say 6 - 12 months can learn some of those moves but for me, personally it is just show if the attacks aren't at least 80% of speed and aggression, that's my opinion based on my experience, at Ninjutsu my teacher always telling us, you can know all those moves, attacks, weak areas but if you don't pratice at full like in real fight it would not be the same to perform them on the street and he was right. We had some seminar together with practioners from krav maga, boxing, MMA and judo if I remember right. Many of those from KM didn't do their best with some of other participants beacuse of their slow motion, they learned to have time and easy attacks under their method, and that's what I was reffering myself the whole time. For me, you can have black belts in 5 different arts and now some fast and cool looking moves that look brilliant and deadly, but I can't say to that man/women how would she finish at the street. On the street there is no referee to save you, there is no attack that you "didn't learn on training", there is no ring bell, fair play and something. About 4 years ago there was a video of some Wing Chun master in Germany how he was attacked by some men in his own dojo and get beaten and run to save his ass, now tell me what would you guys think is he good teacher for you just beacuse of his diplomas, belts and show reel vids.
I hope I was clear.
All best, Trump.
Old 05-Mar-15, 01:46
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well yeah man she is fast, have some knowledge and know to move but I was giving you my opinion about her krav maga style and I do belive that even begginers through lets's say 6 - 12 months can learn some of those moves but for me, personally it is just show if the attacks aren't at least 80% of speed and aggression, that's my opinion based on my experience, at Ninjutsu my teacher always telling us, you can know all those moves, attacks, weak areas but if you don't pratice at full like in real fight it would not be the same to perform them on the street and he was right. We had some seminar together with practioners from krav maga, boxing, MMA and judo if I remember right. Many of those from KM didn't do their best with some of other participants beacuse of their slow motion, they learned to have time and easy attacks under their method, and that's what I was reffering myself the whole time. For me, you can have black belts in 5 different arts and now some fast and cool looking moves that look brilliant and deadly, but I can't say to that man/women how would she finish at the street. On the street there is no referee to save you, there is no attack that you "didn't learn on training", there is no ring bell, fair play and something. About 4 years ago there was a video of some Wing Chun master in Germany how he was attacked by some men in his own dojo and get beaten and run to save his ass, now tell me what would you guys think is he good teacher for you just beacuse of his diplomas, belts and show reel vids.
I hope I was clear.
All best, Trump.
Sounds like you met some Krav Maga frauds out to make a buck. Quite a few of those in the US. Real Krav Maga is a self defense system that cannot be used for sparring because it will cause injuries. Some sparring is done using a helmet and heavy padding but even then it is limited. You will never see a real Krav Maga practicioner show up at your dojo seminar because its not for show and tell and it is taught to people who can expect to engage in real fights as part of their job. When you go whip a few Israeli commandos let me know.

A Krav Maga guy wouldn`t be very popular at the seminar after he kicks somebody in the balls, punches somebody in the throat, breaks somebodys nose with a palm strike, pops out an eye with his thumb and busts some ear drums by boxing a few ears.

Last edited by bruce911187; 05-Mar-15 at 03:08.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-15, 09:41
Last Achievements

Yes I know all those facts you set in here but that's what I'm talking about the whole time, we don't know how that women would react in real situation with real opponent beacuse this one isn't real and she can be precize and there is no real fear and adrenaline rush. I personally don't belive that it will look like on this showreel vids but that's just my opinion.
Old 10-Oct-15, 16:21
Points: 2,143, Level: 18 Points: 2,143, Level: 18 Points: 2,143, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Avital hitting pads, looks sharp and powerful:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some training impressions:

yeah we didn't see her in real sparring so far but I'm impressed.
Her hands look so damn sharp
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Kanagal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-15, 21:12
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

Give her only to Paige Van Zant in a cage and she will come out on the knees!