Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-21, 02:35
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: Have you ever lost to a "normal" woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve lost to several exotic dancers in armwrestling. If you really pay attention to their biceps, how they handle themselves on a pole, and how aggressive they are you can usually find a girl or two that can beat you at a gentleman’s club.

You are right about dancers.My wifes friend stripped for 5yrs.She was ripped especially arms and legs.They were like steal cables when she wrapped around you.!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 03:09
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She doesn't really wrestle anymore, since was mostly just wrestling me in recent years and we don't anymore. She has this natural ability from growing up doing it and she workouts like a mad woman a couple hours a day usually so she is still ridiculously good even though not specifically training at wrestling.

She never wrestled any woman as she kind of sees herself like a guy in this way and thinks it would be somewhat unfair and wrong to beat some other woman. A lot of her ability is just her competitiveness towards men and proving herself and the adrenaline she can generate so I am not sure she would be actually as good if not personal or a woman she was fighting.

She has no interest of being on camera about this. She likes to showoff to me and in private ways but would be uncomfortable with doing this in public.

Frankly, she doesn't work now because can afford not to and that allows her to work out like crazy and be in the shape she is in. She would see making money off this as sort of like prostitution and since doesn't really need the money or would make any difference in her life to have more she is not going to do stuff to make money off this. Selfishly I would greatly enjoy her taking on other guys and doing stuff on camera and making money off it but obviously in our relationship I can't and don't tell her what I want her to do and she would be furious if I suggested something like that.

Also, way easier ways to make money for her than doing wrestling stuff. With her face and body and her artistic abilities and creativity she could just do an Onlyfans and Instagram of her ridiculous workouts and probably easily make a ton of money without trying too hard. For a number of reasons that doesn't really interest her though. She will joke with me about doing something like that because she thinks it would turn me on but I know she won't.

She liked wrestling me because she knows it turns me on to see how amazing she is but she is not going to do it with random dudes and touch them as they get off on how strong she is, she would likely hate that. Also, she knows I am not really a physical threat since can't do shit against her but she is pretty vain and don't think she would want to risk serious bruises and injury going competitively against really strong dudes. She has depression and part of her working out so hard is based on that it helps her with that so I know she is worried if she got hurt and couldn't work out how it would affect her.

It is kind of like a special part of her she likes showing off to me but doesn't want that to be her identity to the world or anything.
I see. Well no offense but a lot of what you are saying here does seem like pure fantasy. Don't get me wrong, of course a trained woman can beat an untrained man or less trained man of the same size and sometimes even bigger. But your stories seem to indicate she has destroyed many skilled wrestlers and bjj dudes at their own game with minimal training AND while being much smaller than they are. That sounds like too much of a big disadvantage to overcome no matter how determined she is.

That's like a regular 5'5 dude with little to no basketball practice destroying an NBA player in a pickup game. It is so far fetched most would not be able to believe it unless there was video footage. You have admitted you are clearly turned on by her dominance so I can't help but feel you could be exaggerating the stories a bit plus just losing to her constantly on purpose since you both prefer her to win.

Last edited by Okay; 04-Mar-21 at 03:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 05:34
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see. Well no offense but a lot of what you are saying here does seem like pure fantasy. Don't get me wrong, of course a trained woman can beat an untrained man or less trained man of the same size and sometimes even bigger. But your stories seem to indicate she has destroyed many skilled wrestlers and bjj dudes at their own game with minimal training AND while being much smaller than they are. That sounds like too much of a big disadvantage to overcome no matter how determined she is.

That's like a regular 5'5 dude with little to no basketball practice destroying an NBA player in a pickup game. It is so far fetched most would not be able to believe it unless there was video footage. You have admitted you are clearly turned on by her dominance so I can't help but feel you could be exaggerating the stories a bit plus just losing to her constantly on purpose since you both prefer her to win.
It was only a couple of guys and the boyfriend she beat was not trained in BJJ but taekwondo and the wrestler she beat she was actually bigger then. She definitely had an element of surprise to help her and frankly how she looks is distracting as hell. None of the other guys she beat were really skilled.

She does tend to exaggerate and she knows I like her dominance so I am sure she embellishes what she tells me but I am just recounting what she said.

As for me and her, I do not let her win. Maybe in our first couple of matches I didn’t try my hardest because of the femdom fantasy and not realizing could go 100% and still lose everytime but we are really competitive with each other and I would actually like to beat her pretty badly.

Last edited by haymaker; 04-Mar-21 at 05:43.
Old 04-Mar-21, 06:53
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

One of the most almost-humiliating (not in a nice way) and horrifying moments in my life was when I was 12 years old. I had
gone through puberty and wanted to arm wrestle a girl in my class.

And: I was the strongest guy in my class.

But I couldn't move her one inch. My pulse flew up and I paniced and held her and smiled back at her as she believed t hat I was toying with her, just holding her.

Then I let go of her hand and felt extremely grateful. I was safe. I was very intimidated and my male ego was hurt big way.

I didn't arm wrestle her again, of course, until years later.

I was STRONGEST IN MY CLASS and taller and heavier than her.

I wonder what she could have done in leg wrestling. Because had we been wrestling, I would have destroyed her completely.

A struggle that demands aggressiveness, ruthlessness, relentlessness and fighting spirit will be anything but favourable to a woman, even if she is stronger.

I'm usually turned on and I get hard when I feel resistance from the girl, in a physical struggle. But this was so almost traumatizing that I didn't even get hard.
Old 04-Mar-21, 20:48
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Never lost to "normal" women in wrestling, unless two vs. me, but I lost to some women with wrestling or other martial art background, and I lost to a former pro rower who now do crossfit and she is almost 190 cm and weight close to 100 kg. In leg wrestling I have lost to some normal women and in armwrestling I lost to few normal but very strong women and I think they actually do weight training. Also lost some times vs. my GF in leg wrestling but never in wrestling unless fighting with different handicaprules or she fight together with another woman. But my GF had won against some other boys and guys in wrestling.

Last edited by bennys; 04-Mar-21 at 20:56.
Old 04-Mar-21, 21:17
Points: 2,598, Level: 21 Points: 2,598, Level: 21 Points: 2,598, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have lost to a lot of girls in armwrestling. I have a friend since the school years (we are in our 40s now). All these years I know her we armwrestle almost every time we meet (unfortunately, only once or twice a year the last 6-7 years). She destroys me every time effortlessly. She is working out and keep fit and although she doesn't lift heavy, her arms are big. I have arm wrestle a few more ladies who were a lot stronger than me.
Old 04-Mar-21, 23:14
Points: 1,030, Level: 12 Points: 1,030, Level: 12 Points: 1,030, Level: 12

had many matches with many women in the gym, never lost one
Old 05-Mar-21, 00:37
ssddfaudhey

Yes too many times to count vs my wife.Many times vs her best friend.Once vs an ex girlfriend.
Old 05-Mar-21, 01:57
Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclehead720 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I have several times, they were normal in that they were not in the wrestling session business, but most of them were a lot heavier than I was

What his your weight? You have grappling skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dp954 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled a session girl and her friend just held the camera. After the session girl kicked my ass I challenged the camera girl who was a skier of some kind and she was able to beat me too... sad, sad, sad
How much did you weigh? Did she have grappling skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewimp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have. That said, they were gym bunnies and more muscular that they at first looked.
Were they heavier than you?

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was only a couple of guys and the boyfriend she beat was not trained in BJJ but taekwondo and the wrestler she beat she was actually bigger then. She definitely had an element of surprise to help her and frankly how she looks is distracting as hell. None of the other guys she beat were really skilled.

She does tend to exaggerate and she knows I like her dominance so I am sure she embellishes what she tells me but I am just recounting what she said.

As for me and her, I do not let her win. Maybe in our first couple of matches I didn’t try my hardest because of the femdom fantasy and not realizing could go 100% and still lose everytime but we are really competitive with each other and I would actually like to beat her pretty badly.

What is her weight/weight? and the friend trained in Taekwondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litexlov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have lost to a lot of girls in armwrestling. I have a friend since the school years (we are in our 40s now). All these years I know her we armwrestle almost every time we meet (unfortunately, only once or twice a year the last 6-7 years). She destroys me every time effortlessly. She is working out and keep fit and although she doesn't lift heavy, her arms are big. I have arm wrestle a few more ladies who were a lot stronger than me.
Are those ladies bigger than you?

Last edited by fr1fr1; 05-Mar-21 at 01:55.
Old 05-Mar-21, 15:43
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Yeah one of my best friends. 7 or 8 years ago we wrestled a bunch and she probably won 70%. Since then I've basically stopped working out and she is a gym rat so she's flat out stronger than I am. We have arm wrestled several times recently and she beats me in seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post: