Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: what situation would you want Derek and Carla to be in next time?
fighting for a slice of pizza(apartment) 24 27.59%
vending machine(after jog, resting area) 7 8.05%
Straight up rematch invite(apartment) 40 45.98%
fighting in a subway train(empty subway train) 28 32.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-Mar-21, 15:58
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Convenience Store Fight

post approved
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-21, 18:17
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Of course it is going be a great and competitive fight as usual but I predict Carla will win ,and it seems most or maybe all members here would be happy with that .
I hope your next story would be wife vs husband.
Thanks Mate , you are great writer, and I always wait your fantastic works.
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-21, 19:53
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

I still think you should do the double headscissor knockout. I can´t get that out of my head. Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-21, 01:01
Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Team Derek. The majority of the stories here are about women winning but that makes the stories where the men win stand out more. Didn't think I would enjoy comedy mixed fights before I saw your stories and I hope you continue that trend.

(The vending machine and subway train fights still sound like interesting stories.)

Last edited by Nightgamer; 06-Mar-21 at 03:24.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nightgamer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-21, 12:46
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Convenience Store Fight

The Final Bout: Derek vs Carla III

Part 1: "I am the better fighter!"

The two opponents did not hold back.

Derek went for a punch; Carla blocked.

Carla went for a kick; Derek dodged.

This went on for a while. Neither side landed a single blow. Both determined to not let the other gain an advantage.

The two were already sweating by the time they decided to space away from one another to catch their breath and think strategy.

Derek noticed just how amazing his opponent llooked. With her nice, smooth skin with that matching white bra and panites. Her hair was still well-kept but looked to start getting messy since they were getting serious. Her face is still gorgeous. Her body was, as always, well-defined.

"Admiring my body won't flatter me to the point that I'll go easy on you." Carla said, sarcastically.
Derek liked how confident she was; it makes the feeling better once he defeats her. "Just enjoying the view."

"How about I come closer?"

Carla charged in, throwing rights and lefts to him. Derek was dodging and blocking them all. She threw a kick his way; he catches it and pushes her away from him. She manages to gain her balance.

This however distracted her from the view of a man running up to her and sent her right her way; making contact.

Carla is sent back from the impact of such a powerful punch. She holds her mouth and stares in shock of Derek's upgraded strength from their last encounter.

He has gotten stronger.

Derek started to do short hops, as to keep his momentum up. "Come on, pretty bird."

Carla smiled. This just made it more fun to knock him down a few pegs when she wins.

She raises her hand and motions Derek to come and get some. All with a cocky yet confident smile.

Derek's smile fades as he charges towards her, grabbing her soft body and presses her against a wall. Both their skin touched in the process. They didn't care about that, all they did care about was beating the other until their lights were out.

Derek rams his shoulder into Carla's midsection as she groans from the pain. Yet at the same time she is also elbowing his back from above, causing him to grunt from her attacks as well.
This goes on for a bit until Carla gains the advantage by using her free knee to hit Derek right in the face, causing him to back away for a second, losing his hold on her and being vulnerable for attacks.

Carla uses this opportunity to punch Derek square in the face, theen proceeding with a kick to the gut that sends him walking backwards.

He shows a shocked look on his face as he stares at her. His opponent was smiling and putting her fists up.

He smiles, knowing she got stronger from their last fight. He confidently walks slowly towards his opponent and starts sending punches in.

He throws countless lefts and rights. She does as well. The both of them at some point not even caring about blocking themselves, just wanting to knock the other senseless.

Derek connects with a punch to the face; Carla responds with a side kick to the ribs. Carla throws a punch to Derek, which connects to his left cheek; then his right; then his left again. Derek gives a low kick to Carla's knee, causing her to stop her momentum and giving him a chance to give her countless amounts of punches to her gut.

Carla continued to grunt from the pain with every attack to her gut; first starting with punches; then kicks; then finally knee strikes.

She began coughing from all the blows and held her stomach tight, dropping on her knees to the floor bent forward.

Derek grabbed her and lifted Carla by her hair to see her face; she was in pain.

"What's wrong: can't deal with the pain?" Derek sarcastically said to her.

Carla's face turned from a pained look to an angry look of frustration. Some of her hair was still in her face, she blows the hair away as if a bull snorting out in frustration.

Derek arcs his leg to give her a kick to the chest. However, right before his leg can make contact with her chest, Carla catches it, and with a good amount of strength, pushes his knee away, causing him to fall forwards and crash on the mat.

He grunts from the fall. "Argh!"

Carla smiles. "What's wrong.~"

Still on her knees, Carla starts to send her own knee strikes to Derek's gut, causing him a great deal of pain with every strike.

"Gahh!...Gurgh!....Shit!..."

Carla continued to send more strikes into her opponent, getting exhausted but continuing despite it.

"How does it feel now, bitch!" Carla smirks as she finally stops the knee strike to get some energy back.

Derek was coughing on the ground and grasping his midsection. He was in a world of pain.
Carla pushes the hair out of her face and crawls up to him on the ground. She lays face-forward unto him in the opposite direction, her head above his legs and her legs hooked on his head.
She was giving him a converted headscissors, her thighs specifically squeezing his head.

"How's that, handsome."

Derek was having trouble hearing, as well as staying focused as his opponents' nice thighs were squeezing him tight. It didn't help that she was a hot babe that was also half-naked, only wearing her underwear. If he didn't find a way out than it was over for him.

Derek, finding a willpower within him, clutched his hands into fists and slammed them into the back of Carla's knees, hoping to break free.

"Oww!" Carla screamed as Derek continuously smacked her legs with his fists, hurting them badly, as if they were nails being bent in with a hammer.

Finally, Carla loosened her grip on Derek to where he can pry her off him with little resistance. He crawled away to the couch in front of him and started to gain some ground as he climbed up to it. He turned to see where his half-naked opponent was, only to see said half-naked opponent scream, charge and tackle him onto the couch with such force that the two caused the couch to flip over, the two rolling over to the ground, her laying on top of him.

Carla looks to throw a punch to the grounded Derek, however with a swift punch to her face, then a kick from him that causes her to get off of him cancels that attack.

Derek, now free from a person laying him on the ground again, back rolls to get on his feet. He stares at Carla, still a little stunned from his previous attack. He wastes no time in kicking her again, this time in the ribs, then grabbing hold of her and smacks her on the wall behind them. She grunts in pain. He does it again, getting a good handle on her shoulders; she does it again. The two of them both heavily breathing now as her hair was all messy and covering most of her face.

Derek's about to go for another slam to the wall until Carla stops this with a smart kick to the back of Derek's knee. He wants a little, enough to where Carla clutches her fist and jams it right into Derek's face, sending him backward a little, though this is elevated when he loses his footing with the fallen couch behind him and falls backwards, rolling back into the empty living room.

Derek tries to catch his breath thanks to the now long distance between him and Carla as he slowly starts to get up off the ground. He is getting up when he sees his opponent walk over the couch and back to him, not looking hesitant at all. Her hair was a mess; her eyes looked tired; she was still out of breath.

Yet after all of that, she was not backing down.

Derek fully got up and raised his fists; so did Carla.

Derek shoots a fist at Carla, which she swiftly dodges. Carla gives him a kick to his ribs, which Derek catches, using this opportunity to punch Carla about three times in the face until she finally frees her leg, smartly and forcefully bringing herself towards Derek, with such momentum that she uses to send an elbot to his face, stunning him enough to let go of her leg.
Carla wastes no time, having closed the distance with Derek, grabs hold of him and repeatedly knees him into the gut, over and over, the aftermath leaves Derek in a complete state of defenselessness. His body is slightly bent forward as Carla lifts his head to face her. "Time to say goodnight."

With that, Carla pounces onto Derek, wrapping her legs around his waistline and hooking his neck with her right arm and using her other arm to sync in teh hold--a fully set in Guillotine choke hold.

The weight of Carla sends Derek's already gassed body to fall forwards to the floor, with Carla laying her back onto it, still applying the hold.

Derek was gasping for air. Looking for any way to get out of the hold, he starts trying to pry Carla's arms off his neck--doesn't work. His next attempt was to try to punch Carla off of him, attacking her ribs, which do give her a good amount of damage, but does not get her off him.
He was losing oxygen fast, and already gassed and hurt, this looked to be the end of Derek.

"Give in, sweety. It'll all be over if you just relax and enjoy it.~" Carla stated, still applying the hold, now with a smile.

Carla was trying to play it off as cool as she could, but her arms felt like they were about to fall off--naye, her whole body felt as if he was about to shut off from the pain. She was in so much pain from the fight yet kept the hold on anyway, the only thing keeping the hold was her belief that the match was decided with this hold.

Derek didn't share the same sentiment.

"Not. On My. WATCH!" Derek roared as, with a boost of adrenaline and all that was left in the tank, deadlift himself and Carla off the floor--with Carla still applying the hold no less.

"What! How!?" Carla screamed as she was being lifted off the ground with horror in her eyes.
"Enjoy the ride!" Derek proclaimed.

Standing right in the center of the room, Derek turned towards a wall that stared directly into him--he charged.

A loud thud echoed in the home. Carla screamed as Derek slammed her back onto the wall, causing her enormous pain.

He wasn't finished though; Derek had more to give than just that one slam.

Still having hold of his half-naked opponent, Derek pulled Carla away from the wall, only to turn around and look across the room to see the other wall.

A fire lit in Derek's eyes; not just his eyes but also his stomach. He needed to win this match to break the tie with Carla, to prove he is the better fighter.

He charged once again--his target: the wall.

He made contact with it once again, mercilessly slamming Carla's body into it. She grunted from the pain.

Then, he did it again; and again; and again; and again.

Each time he slammed her body to the wall, Carla's hold grew more and more loose, as her body grew more and more heavy.

Then another. Then another. Then another. Then another.

Finally, after nearly ten consecutive slams to the wall, Carla's arms drooped from their grasps of Derek's neck, Carla's head also having slumped to rest on Derek's shoulder. She was still conscious(barely), but the pain was too much to keep applying the hold.

If Derek had just let Carla just drop to the floor, it would've been over. However, the amount of energy used to continuously slam another person's body to a wall had zapped Derek completely out of stamina and strength, leading to the two collapsing onto each other on the ground.

Neither moved. For a good minute or so, there was not a sound that had been made in the house. Both were still just about conscious, but were just too exhausted to finish things.

Then, after what felt like an eternity, both crawled up, barely lying on their knees and arms.

The two combatants stared at each other; boths eyes were droopy--yet still filled with determination. They were both heavily breathing. Their bodies were both drenched in sweat. Their hairs both messed up and in their face. Their bodies both felt as if they were on fire. It hurt to stay up, yet, the two still stayed put.

"It's over Derek. Admit it. I've won."

"Sorry Carla, but I think we both know who isn't going to be conscious in the next few moments."

"Guess we'll have to settle this the only way we know how, huh?"

"We sure do."

The two, while still on their knees, started slowly trading blows.

First, Carla punched Derek; then after a moment Derek punched Carla, it went on like that for several long, agonizing moments where both felt tremendous blows to their body and consciousness grew thin with every impact, yet their determination did not falter.

Finally, after an eternity of back-and-forth attacks, Derek managed to catch one of Carla’s more less-focused attacks, with this opportunity, he took advantage with a powerful punch that he sent careening towards her, hitting directly to its intended target--right on the face.

Carla, feeling completely dazed after such a powerful attack, fell slowly backwards towards the canvas, her exposed body having collapsed so effortlessly to the floor, was nearly motionless.

Derek was almost mistaken that he had finally put an end to his difficult opponent, as she was not getting up and her eyes were closed shut. However as luck(or bad luck for him) she was indeed still conscious, her nearly lifeless body still slightly making movements and her level of breathing indicated she was indeed still conscious, which irritated Derek.

Looking to finish this once and for all, Derek, with just barely enough energy to move himself over to Carla, crawls on top of her, mustering all the energy he can, proceeds to slowly attack Carla with a slow barrage of rights and lefts.

With every punch, Carla’s head cocked that direction. She was helpless and couldn’t defend herself, Derek was showing a side neither have either seen from him, constantly punching her over and over with no remorse, he slowly but constantly punched her with every amount of energy he could put into his body just to do so.

“Wa-wait! I give up!! I can’t take it anymore!!!” Carla had yelled out, using her arm to cover her face.

Derek was sent back from this, as he had nearly blanked out from consistently punching Carla over and over, also that it looked as if she had had enough. “What...do you mean?”

“It’s clear that you have overpowered me, I can’t handle the pain anymore; you are the better fighter.” Carla had removed her arm from her face, showing a sincere expression.

“Re-really?” Derek was perplexed, seeing as this was the same girl he had two previous fights with, and with both she had refused to give in, but here she was, basically submitting.

“Y-yeah, really. You’ve proven you are the better fighter out of us.” Her expression changed, from a scared girl to a now seductive, calm demeanor.

“Well, I mean I guess I’ll take this as a win, even though we agreed I would have had to knock you out. But are you sure? You do remember that proposal you tricked me into?”

Carla slowly started to slide her luscious legs along the side of Derek, then hooking them around each other behind his back. “Of course I did: you win, so you get to make me do whatever you want.” She pulled Derek more down towards her, as she laid back, looking defenseless, yet accepting whatever was coming next. “Now, what is it you’re going to make a girl like me do, handsome~”

Derek was frozen. He gazed upon the woman he seemingly submitted into defeat: her cute face, smooth, now sweaty skin, long dark hair, well-proportioned exposed body, her slightly heavy breathing, everything.

He instinctively moved closer, her eyes lids having closed shut as she awaited what he was going to do. Before he knew it, he and her were passionately kissing one-another on the floor of her apartment, both sweating, half-naked, and enjoying themselves. Her moans again came out on their own, once again making him want to kiss her more.

They continued on for a few more intimate, undisturbed moments until Derek finally decided to pull away to catch his breath, only for Carla to pull him back in for more making-out. While enjoyable, it was getting to the point of Derek having trouble actually getting air. Not only that, but he then noticed how his waist-region was starting to hurt, which was also probably to blame for him having some trouble breathing properly. Finally, he forcefully gets Carla’s lips off his so he can catch his breath, only to take a glance at Carla who, to his terror, was smiling as she uttered words that brought everything that had just happened to a new light: “Gotcha~”

“Oh sh-!!”

Before he knew it, Derek’s vision went pitch black, not that he had fallen unconscious though, no, he was however thrusted forcibly by Carla’s hands that had snuck right from behind his head and sent it right into her decently-sized breasts. She had him locked in a breast-smother! He thought that it wouldn’t matter, also that he should enjoy the fact that he had a face-full of Carla’s cleavage. That was however, until he noticed that he was losing oxygen, which didn’t help as before, Carla already made sure he was out of breath, so he was losing consciousness, fast!

“Sorry I had to trick you there, but I wasn’t about to lose this final fight of ours!” Carla had said to the man she had face currently forced into her own breasts, looking to smother.

“You were extremely tough, which is why I had to resort to dirty tactics in order to defeat you again.” She smiled as she saw Derek progressively get more panicked as he was obviously losing breath. He was trying every to let loose of the hold, but nothing was working. At first he tried prying the hold, then he proceeded to try and punch her at her sides, hoping she would loosen up somehow from the pain; It didn’t work. At some point he was now just using his legs to push him up, sliding them a few inches as he was trying to get off her somehow and get up, which was failing. While his lower body was more free when doing so, everything above his waist was futile as her legs had made sure she wasn’t going anywhere while her arms had made sure he wasn’t leaving the hold.

“Come now, we both know at this point that you’re done, so just enjoy this position while you can.” Carla confidently said, with a smile. While she did get more energy back from putting on a defenseless act to Derek, she was still hurting from all the blows and attacks that the two had exchanged to each other for the last near half-hour of relentless fighting. However, at this moment in time, she has more energy and strength than Derek has, and all she needs is for him to pass out.

Derek was still reeling and doing all he can to withstand the pain and remain conscious while attempting to escape, but all were failing. He was still pushing with his feet in an attempt to escape, while instinctively getting a tight grip of Carla’s arms in an attempt to pry them off of his head so that he may escape the hold, but that too fell short.

As time passed, as he continued to try and fight out of the hold, the more became less conscious, slowly but surely he was fighting less and began loosening up.

“That’s right, come on...come on...” Carla began whispering intimately to Derek, still applying the hold, and even beginning to squeeze in his head tighter into her breasts as she saw he grew weaker.

At some point, after all the hard squeezing, Derek’s legs gave up their crusade of attempting to lift him up as all the strength left them, his legs having come to an abrupt halt as they skid back down, laying on the floor. Carla noticed his once-tight grip had loosened up to where any slight movement to them would’ve caused them to let go. His head, where she felt his heavy gasps of hot air on her chest where she was smothering him, had resorted to a slight breather every now and then, almost like snoring, except more quiet and less noticeable. As all these signs slowly came up, as his body was slowly shutting down and his movements growing more non-existent, she continued to apply the hold, still repeating: “That's right, come on...” in a tone that indicated she was so grateful to see him in this state.

Finally after no movements had come from him for a while, almost scared to, Carla checked to see if he was really unconscious, using her hands to lift the back of his head and see his face, she looked and saw that he was, indeed, unconscious. She let go of his head as it dropped right onto her breasts, resting there, as she let out a big sigh of relief, relaxing all her limbs while doing so. She remained laying on her back in her white bra and panties, with Derek, shirtless, still resting on her breasts, but she didn’t mind, she was glad that the fight was finally over, that her plan worked, that she managed to defeat him once and for all.

She looked over at Derek’s sleeping face again, and to his unconscious state, and to herself, stated: “I...am the better fi-”

Before she could finish claiming her victory, she was head-butted by the thought to be unconscious Derek.

“Argh! What the-”

“What were you saying? Sorry, speak again.” Derek said in response to Carla’s yell of pain. He smiled faintly, “Looks like two can play the same game!”

Derek was way too weak to fight back from Carla’s hold, so, put all on the line, pretended to pass out quicker than he really would have if he hadn’t faked it to give him time to rest and gain an opening spot on Carla like she did to him, and it worked.

He got back on his knees as he knelt over his opponent who was writhing in pain. He still had barely enough strength left in his legs, let alone his arms, and resorted to one thing he could do while his opponent was still open for attacks.

He began to headbutt her over and over.

Each time it hurt him almost as much as it hurt her, yet that didn’t stop him from doing so. He had learned from what happened earlier, he wasn’t going to slip up this time on defeating her once and for all.

On the opposite hand of this attack was Carla, who was floored that Derek was still conscious, let alone beating her senseless, and that she had let her guard down to where they were on the same position they were moments ago, but this time Carla felt as though there was no escape this time, Derek was more motivated than ever to defeat her.

One after another, he continued to attack her. Once after he stopped headbutting her, Carla herself barely conscious, Derek, with all the adrenaline left in him for one more burst of attacks, clenched his fists tighter than he had ever done ever, and began hitting her again over and over, this time not stopping for nothing until he would literally pass out.

His hands were hurting, yet he continued on with his onslaught, seeing his unguarded opponent, her eyes barely up as he still went on, herself making a grunt of pain every time he attacked. With every attack, her body’s limbs jolted from the impact of the punch, her legs noticeably jumping up upon every punch, then crashing down to the floor afterwards.

He knew this was it. She knew this was it. The fight was about to be over.

Clenching his fists even tighter somehow, Derek let out words to Carla, with every word came a punch that had all his strength into it.

“I.*POW* AM. *POW* THE. *POW* BETTER. *POW*...”

He stopped very briefly to see his opponent once again, her eyes barely even peeping open, her body relaxed, her chin almost raised up. She knew she was done.

She was fully accepting her fate in this.

She put up a good fight.

She even almost had him.

But in the end, Derek was the better of the two, as the result of this fight proved it.

Derek, finally putting all he has left into his fist, raises it next to his head, nearly arching his body, and finally reaching down and sending his fist to make full contact to her face, uttering the last words of the fight: “FIGHTER!!!!!!”

With the impact of that punch made Carla's whole body moved almost on her shoulder to where Derek had punched her, her legs having jumped one more time before crashing down to the floor, not moving again. Her body, remaining still moments after the attack, finally fell back fully to her backside, her face having revealed itself in doing so. Derek saw in relief as she was fully unconscious, her face not making any expression whatsoever.

Just to be safe, he pulled one of Carla’s arms up off the ground and let go, it obviously fell to the floor without trouble. He even went and slightly slapped her face just to see for sure she was unconscious--she was.

He relaxed on his knees, realizing he had just managed to defeat her decisively once and for all, and with that, let out an animalistic roar out of conquering his opponent, screaming to the roof as he remained sitting on this half-naked babe.

After a moment of pure quietness, after all the adrenaline had petered out of his body, Derek began teetering back and forward as his consciousness began to fade. The pain and energy from the fight had fully caught up to him, and he crashed, landing on top of Carla’s unconscious body, again on her breasts, as the two fighters remained laying on the floor together, their final fight having come to an end, Derek being the true winner.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hi everyone, thanks for making it this far! I hope you enjoyed the final fight between these two. I tried to make it as epic and competitive as possible. Apologies' for taking sooo long on this one, but had to put this on the back-burner in order to get through my final year of HS(Graduated!). I put a lot of hard work into this one and am very satisfied with it, let me know what your thoughts are of it. I love reading about your guy's thoughts on them! I am going to post an epilogue on this story to finally end it for good and move on to other stories and series I have planned. So stay tuned!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-21, 13:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

post approved
Old 03-Jun-21, 11:05
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Convenience Store Fight

Epilogue

Carla awoke after what felt like a long nap. Before she could get up and gather her thoughts, she was hit with a wave of pain that helped jog her memory of what happened, the pain from a hard-fought fight with a very tough competitor, whom which this whole series of fights had started between with, at first over a frozen dinner, then a slice of pizza, then finally just a fight over who is the better fighter, which was answered; Derek was the better fighter.

“Damn, he really didn’t hold back, did he?” Carla said while holding her head with one hand.

Whilst in the middle of feeling this overwhelming amount of soreness, she noticed a substantial amount of weight weighing on her body, particularly the chestal region--it was Derek, who seemed to have passed out from the pain not too long after knocking Carla herself senseless.

She smiled at the man who not too long ago ko’ed her as she gently slapped his cheeks enough to the point where he would wake up from his nap. “Hey, wake up already. My chest isn’t meant to be your pillow...unless that would be your request for me since you won?” she teasingly remarked as he arose from his nap on his ‘pillow’.

It took Derek a while to fully realize what was happening and the situation he was in, but as soon as he did, the second he was face to face with Carla, he blushed slightly as his eyes stared directly into hers. “Heh, sorry about that.” He looked away for a moment, then, when he came to a decision, looked back at Carla. "Here’s what I want you to do: I want you...”

Carla looked to prepare herself for what he was about to request.

He spoke

“To go out on a date with me.”

Carla seemed to take a double-take with that request. “R-really?” She remarked.

“Is that too much of a request to take on?”

“No, not at all! But, I just...was expecting a different request.”

“Hehe!...so, is that a yes?”

She smiled, “...yeah.”

He smiled, “Sweet.”

They continued to stare at each other, nearly nose-to-nose, both still half-naked.

Before he was to get up, Derek asked a question that for some reason nearly slipped his mind: “Hey, so I was actually wondering this: what would have been your request if you had theoretically beat me?”

Carla blushed while giving a small grin, “...That we’d have sex.”

Derek nearly passed out again from the velocity of such a response. Then, after a moment to process such a response, smiled, “Still up for that, then we can go do my thing?” He said eagerly.

“Yes.” She immediately responded, not even a split-second later, the two began making out in the same position they were when they woke up, on the floor, still half-naked.

The two continue to enjoy their intimacy as their final fight has come to a close, neither regretting having run into each other that fateful night at the convenience store.

The end.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hello and thank you for making it this far! I hope you all have enjoyed this story, it was really fun writing this series and I am glad that it has come to an end. I am looking forward to writing and posting more stories in the future and hope you’ll read and enjoy them too. Right now, I’m looking to write more one-off, single fight stories and not multi-fight series for now and maybe later on create another multi-encounter series like this one, or even a series where its one individual in several fights with the opposite sex. Either way, let me know what you think and post them, I love hearing the response as it also helps motivate me into writing more. Until then, have a good time!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-21, 14:58
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Thanks mate, I loved every part in the story, honestly I didn't cared about who gonna be win, I like the competitive fight and you did that well, plus you put a lot of twists that were a very good touch, anyway as I said before I like to read next wife/ husband single fight, or even group of wives vs husbands series fights, I mean the tension, motivation, trash talking , challenging all of those things always makes the fight more competitive and enjoyable to read as each side will do his best to win, however it can be replaced by family competition (mother/son, brother/sister..etc).
I hope I make my point clear, I hope any fight won't include ball busting, but sex/fuck fight is always hot�� .
I hope you don't take long till next story.
lastly sorry for my bad English.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-21, 00:12
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I've got to agree with Zeko on all points except for the Bad English, I think it's great mate. But Competitive MvF that was an outstanding tale I can't wait for the next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rpopert For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-21, 22:00
Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Like I said before Competitive MvF, you've really outdone yourself with this whole story. The back and forth fight between Derek and Carla was amazing! You deserve a break before continuing your next story. Looking forward to it.

@Zeko I also agree with your points (Your English is fine!).
You have interesting prompts/ideas. There's lots that can happen between competitive husbands and wives.

Last edited by Nightgamer; 11-Jun-21 at 18:58.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightgamer For This Useful Post:

Tags
chokedout, fistfight, knocked out, mixed fight, mvf