Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Dec-20, 12:45
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Describe holds and what's sexy about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhett54 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the few plusses of wrestling on a bed - she positions you on the bed with your head hanging off the edge, looking up at the ceiling. She can then apply this hold, and depending on whether she chooses the forward or reverse position you will have one of two great views - buns/back, or abs/breasts/face. Awesome!
Lovely, yes great view indeed!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 20:10
Points: 4,887, Level: 29 Points: 4,887, Level: 29 Points: 4,887, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

For me it's a simple schoolgirl pin where she's looking down at me as I struggle to unmount her. Big plus if she is smothering me with her hands over my mouth and nose.

Also another favorite is a high headscissors where she has my head between her legs and pulls my head on her crotch, smothering me in the process, while also squeezing with her thighs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tru_gent For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 20:38
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Grapevine is my favorite. All the woman's bodyweight is on top of you with your legs being stretched out. I enjoy applying or being caught in the hold. It's a plus if she's muscular and hugs the head when she's on top. When I'm on top, I can feel the breasts and chests stomach squeezing and pressure exerted.
The Following User Says Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 22:07
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

What can you do when...

... both of your arms are pinned and pulled to a point you have zero strength

... when you lie flat on your belly.

... when you have ea view on her pussy, abs, boobs and smiling, dominating cute face

... and you cannot move at all

... but she can smother you at will?

See the pic and name the hold.

My proposal: Front pussy smother double arm pinn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1375982790397833291.JPG (198.7 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg 1375982805396810645.JPG (206.5 KB, 157 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-20, 04:27
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Front head scissors and schoolgirl pin are ecstatic because the added bonus is watching the facial expressions and cockiness exuded by the female. I’m always allured by the lotus hold too, just for how incapacitated the male is: the female showcases her flexibility. Often her feet are implanted next to your face, and once in that position she can freely relax and do whatever she wishes. And there’s zero chance you are budging or can buck her off when your arms are wrapped almost 270 degrees around her thighs.
The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-20, 11:32
Pats190
This message has been deleted by Pats190.
Old 17-Dec-20, 16:20
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Facesit

I love to see the facesit, especially when the but fits really well. Not entirely sure about being a victim to it. Would sure try sometime as long as you do not feel any bone. Always nice when combined with something like a trapped arm or toying with the penis. Plus I think it is extra sexy when the face is being corrected and directed under the butt

chest sit / neck sit
Both variations are demoralizing and establish the dominance. For the one on the receiving side a beautiful view is delivered as well.

But nothing tops face sitting. It feels great when the woman corrects the head position. Another thing that makes it more dominant is when she fixates the head ( backward ) or hands ( forward ) with her feet.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mvsf_user25718 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-20, 17:52
Pats190
This message has been deleted by Pats190.
Old 21-Dec-20, 19:52
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

I love this question. I would have to say the rear naked choke, for all these reasons,
  • It’s an extremely effective move that leaves you at the mercy of your opponent. She can tease you with barely any pressure to give you a false hope of escaping, or with a flex of her bicep completely constrict your carotids to put you out in mere seconds
  • She can put her hooks in to lock your torso in place. And with her head close to yours, you can hear her breathing and/or taunting
  • As she tightens the hold, you feel rock hard muscle compressing on your neck. You can grab at her choking arm, but her bicep is much stronger than your grip, and your neck yields to the pressure of her arm
  • It’s best if she performs it in front of a mirror: you can see your whole face turning red. Maybe you see veins popping and throbbing in your forehead as blood trapped in your brain can’t get out
  • Then, you feel your breathing slow down, your senses murky. Your eyes swim and have a glazed look as you feel dizzy and confused. But her grip still tightens, her bicep flexing even harder and bulging bigger.
  • Then you go limp and pass out. And then, you are COMPLETELY at her mercy: does she let go right away, or does she hold on?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 11:37
Last Achievements

Time for the camel clutch

What's really nice is that because you're on your belly and the girl is on your back, already she might be in control. Therefore she can perform the camel clutch slowly by just moving up your body and grabb your arms. Because you're a bit awkwardly positioned, it's difficult to resist. She now locks your arms around her legs and presses her but against your back. If either one of them she presses more, automatically you feel feel it through your arms and your back. But she is not finished yet. Now she grabs your chin (or she can combine it with a chokehold) and pulls it up with force. Now you get extra shots of pain in your back again and your arms ar stuck tighter and tigher too!

Great hold in which you would probably be helpless when applied well. You don't get to see her happyness so it might be a fun idea to perform this in front of a mirror or in a mirror room. Also if you are sort of flexible, your hands might be able to touch her thighs and she won't be angry for that. But it could be really painful

I forgot to mention, when she really pulls your chin up, who knows you might feel her boobs touching your back or shoulders or neck

Last edited by Garri; 03-Jan-21 at 11:56. Reason: Forgot something ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-23, 09:44
Last Achievements

Another possibility in the camel clutch is her not just pulling your chin, but roughly twisting your head towards her, making you look up at her.

Anyway, after two years I found out I had not yet mentioned the crucifix yet. It didn't seem that sexy to me until I saw Tia perform it. As from behind she controls one arm easily between her legs and then grabs the other with her arms. Also your head is sort of awkwardly placed on her body, almost like in a Full Nelson. Once she completed her Crucifix, she only needs one arm, so with the other arm she can torture you in anyway she pleases. That could be with an elbow, but also she can cover your mouth and nose with her hand. Unfortunately you cannot see her well, but if you can turn your head a little, your nose is into her boobs. Plus don't forget to try to get your arm released from in between her legs. She will give you a smile for not succeeding
Old 16-Jul-23, 17:45
Points: 6,140, Level: 33 Points: 6,140, Level: 33 Points: 6,140, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Agree with those voting for SGP, the schoolgirl pin, a common domination hold that many of us have experienced. What's sexy about it? You have the girl's soft, shapely bum high up on your chest or neck, her pussy on your chin, her shins holding your arms down, her smooth, sexy thighs gripping your face, while she holds your wrists and looks at you from above. From there she can bounce, wriggle, squeeze, and grind. It's an easy hold for her, and she can sit for a long time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FrontSGP.jpeg (177.0 KB, 23 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunderda For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine, holds, leglock, sexy