Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-19, 13:28
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts
Default Mistress Noel Knight, does anyone know her?

Hi! Just wondered if anyone is familiar with the works of Mistress Noel Knight? She's a blonde and very sexy domme who specializes in spanking and other types of BDSM play. Her clips are available on line, and her POV vids are mesmerizing. The way she tells you she's going to put you across her knee and spank you is very erotic indeed. Apparently, she works out of a studio in Columbus, OH.
Has anyone had communications with her, or even sessioned with her?
This is her website if you're not famiiar:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hopefully some of you might have some info on this intriguing lady...
Attached Images
File Type: png Snapshot 1 (11-24-2019 10-11 PM).png (168.5 KB, 49 views)
Old 27-Nov-19, 00:53
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%

Default Re: Mistress Noel Knight, does anyone know her?

You come to a wrestling and fighting website to inquire about someone that does not provide wrestling or fighting. I am sure you will get far here. Hope you do not go to a liquor mart and ask them about pizza.
Old 27-Nov-19, 00:59
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrusher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You come to a wrestling and fighting website to inquire about someone that does not provide wrestling or fighting. I am sure you will get far here. Hope you do not go to a liquor mart and ask them about pizza.
Coming from the clown with only 8 post+s and whom doesn't realize that many people on this forum have sessioned and talked about their experiences with dominatrix's(that have offered scissor/sleeper, or any other types of sessions outside of mixed wrestling or fighting). Although this is called the MaleVSFemale.org forum and although a lot of people here do like competitive wrestling, there are also many people who simply want to be dominated. Whether it's in holds, verbal, etc. This forum allows the discussion of all those types of fetishes. It's not your job to police it.

Would have been better for you to just not post at all. Considering you made yourself look like an idiot and a douche in one post. And perhaps he may not get an answer to his question, but perhaps he also can. He sure as hell has been here longer than you and it's *gasp* possible he wanted to post on a forum he was more comfortable with, rather than say, another forum that has less activity.

Edit: And he's currently suspended for a few months. Good

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 27-Nov-19 at 04:50.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 18:35
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Coming from the clown with only 8 post+s and whom doesn't realize that many people on this forum have sessioned and talked about their experiences with dominatrix's(that have offered scissor/sleeper, or any other types of sessions outside of mixed wrestling or fighting). Although this is called the MaleVSFemale.org forum and although a lot of people here do like competitive wrestling, there are also many people who simply want to be dominated. Whether it's in holds, verbal, etc. This forum allows the discussion of all those types of fetishes. It's not your job to police it.

Would have been better for you to just not post at all. Considering you made yourself look like an idiot and a douche in one post. And perhaps he may not get an answer to his question, but perhaps he also can. He sure as hell has been here longer than you and it's *gasp* possible he wanted to post on a forum he was more comfortable with, rather than say, another forum that has less activity.

Edit: And he's currently suspended for a few months. Good
Thank you for having my back, KazanaVest12. I wasn't looking to stir up trouble. In fact, I specifically asked my question in the "Domination" section and not the "Wrestling and Fighting" portion so as not to muddy the waters. It's just that I'd never heard of this lady, Noel Knight, before a few days ago, and was curious if anyone into the BDSM scene could offer any opinions on her. I guess I'll just have to do my research elsewhere. Thanks again though, for speaking up for me. Peace...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lakewoodmatt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 10:05
saito

I don’t know if you ever got the answers you were looking for, but I have sessioned with Miss Noel. She is fantastic—sensual, dominant, and looks amazing. My experience with her was for prolonged facesitting, and she definitely delivered. The goal was for me to pass out, and I was very near that threshold. She’s probably one of the few that could accomplish it, as most dommes do not continuously smother, and take you beyond your limit, each time. Eventually, you get to a place where you see spots, and basically come to terms with being smothered out. All in all...you will NOT regret a session with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: