Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Sep-21, 21:09
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

I'm jealous as hell, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 13:09
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

This is amazing! And good idea, doing a mashup like that.
Old 16-Sep-21, 02:42
LuckyL

Thanks!

Yeah so I think I have it figured out. The idea of a wrestling match kinda messes with her head but she's into rough sex. We definitely don't mind hurting each other a bit when she's in the mood.

Thing is, the roughness doesn't happen every time and isn't always enough to write a story about. This is only 2 different times and I think I'll stick with it, makes it super hot to remember.

We hit each other in the crotch an equal amount so I don't think these times she strictly over powered me with that. I think she knows by getting her boobs and ass in my face she can get control. I was very surprised that she adjusted her reverse facesit and even slammed her ass into me without looking for my mouth on her pussy or asshole. It wasn't about pleasure at all, she just wanted to pin me down.

I think her ass moving backwards making its way to my face is one of the most sexy and concerning things ever. Such a perfect mix of emotions, lol.

I do wish she would trash talk a little. The kinky side of me really wishes she would tie me up or something but I think I'll have to use those ideas in my fictional story because I'm almost 100% sure that's never going to happen. I can't complain, I'm a lucky guy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-21, 16:01
LuckyL

So two stories together again. It's not completely different than my last one but there is a little twist. This happened about a month ago, if it means anything, I've dominated the sex since then. The most recent one she started to resist and try to change things up but I got her trapped in a cross body pin. I was rough but pleasured her enough to orgasm. I kind of needed that because as you can see from my stories, it seemed like whenever she wanted to gain control of me I became helpless after about 10 minutes of struggling. She hurt me worse than ever before in this story though -

So this time starts off in missionary sexy, I'm on top and at a certain point she puts her legs around me. For the people who read this story, she has no idea what or how to scissor. With her legs around me she holds me tight, I grab her knees and push them against my side and say "squeeze". Looking into her eyes I see her strain a bit as she straightens her legs a little and gives me a good squeeze. I wasn't all that impressed by the strength of it but it definitely was uncomfortable. I'm still inside her as I keep thrusting and she squeezes me harder, and harder. It gets to the point where I can't really thrust anymore and I slowly tilt off to the side and prop myself up on my forearm so I don't completely fall over. "Uahhh" I let out a moan as she pulses me with her legs.

"You like that?" She says more questioning than taunting.

I groan a little without replying as I keep moving my hips a little to keep fucking her. She decides that's enough and uses her leg control to shift herself. She simply pushes herself up, twists/crawls towards me and pushes me flat on my back. My dick comes comes out as she is too high up on my stomach. Without the scissor we do this transition all the time, where I'm on top and then she's on top. She holds my wrists down just above my head so my elbows are bent and I expect her to slide back and start fucking me.

My wife shifts her hips around on my stomach to tease me as I'm laying there breathing hard, extremely turned on. She then walks her way up my body on her knees, she pulls up on my wrists, he knees push at my elbows and before I know what's happening my hands are straight up, her thighs are on either side of my head, her knees on/beside my elbows, her hands grip the headboard and she puts her cute little pussy right against my mouth. I can't remember the last time she has done a front facesit. She pushes her pubic bone against my top lip really hard. It's painful but not too bad. I wince a little, try moving my arms but my hands just hit the bottom of the headboard. My arms are forced straight up and whether she planned on it or not, my hands were stuck as well. I open my eyes and see the full situation.

The situation is a dominant, sexy woman above me looking down. When my eyes open she looks forward. Her firm B cups look huge from this angle, I'm incredibly turned on and don't mind the pain as much until she starts grinding a little. I wince again and start to lick her pussy. The grinding fortunately slows down as I pleasure her, my legs slide around a little as I literally can't move anything else. She is breathing and moaning hard, she periodically takes her pussy off my mouth, sits on my throat, arches her back so her stomach covers my face and takes deep breaths. It's clear that she is messing with my breathing as I take a deep breath after she takes her pussy off my mouth but I get smothered by her stomach. I feel over heated as I can only get little bits of air from the side of my mouth. This continues for I don't know how long, maybe 5 minutes?

My wife is quite wet and my mouth is basically a mess with her being so turned on. I feel like I'm basically part of the mattress at this point. My legs have stopped squirming and I've been laying there just trying to breathe and giving her light pleasure. When she's at the throat sit, stomach smother position she moves her left knee beside her right, swings her right knee over my face and she's going for her amazing reverse facesit.

I see it coming but I feel powerless. I remember thinking that I need to resist so I don't feel like a bitch, and maybe I can get her on her back and back to missionary. She's not having any of that, my attempt to twist is flattened out by her hands holding my hips. My hands come down from under the head board which I'm thankful for, I try to use my upper body to twist as well, reaching up to grab at her, but she basically ignores my attempt, twists her upper body to shake my hands off and she sits on my chest. She walks on her knees backwards and finds my arms. There is very brief struggle and she looks over her shoulder, getting her shin over my bicep. She looks over the other shoulder and does the same thing to my other arm. I'm breathing hard to struggle, groaning a bit and she's just confidently going about her business with a straight face. I let out a deep frustrated groan "Urrrgg" as I give a little squirm. It's no use, I'm pinned again.

I swing at her bare ass but her legs have my arms pinned in such a way that my hands can't even reach her ass. She bends over resting on her hands and shakes her perfect ass in my face. "Oh my god" I moan as it's like a trance, her ass is so perfect to me I can't handle when she does that, which is why she does it. Shaking her ass in my face a few more times, then bending backwards slowly, then forwards quickly. She's teasing me when I'm going to get suffocated. When she bends back her asshole is very visible and it comes back to touch my nose before she pulls forward. She eventually gets bored of this and sits on my face. She adjusts herself and I can breath out my nose a little, it's not up her ass. I'm not sure where my mouth is but she's sitting down with a lot of weight.

I know what's coming next, if you guys read my stories you know what's coming next. This little cute bitch always punishes my balls and dick. It's usually how she gets in this position in the first place.... except this time she just basically ran me over with facesitting. She takes her time rubbing my body a little, she gets down to my hard dick and balls. She starts grabbing at them, pulling at them roughly which is more pleasure than pain. She then takes my dick, pushing it to the side so she can get my left ball in the same hand. She pulls them both to the side and uses her right hand to slap down HARD on just my right ball.

I moan and sob into her ass/pussy. She clearly likes it and does it again, and again, and again. Each time my body twitches hard and this hurts so much more than when she hits either both balls or my dick and balls. It's actually crazy how much more it hurts and I can barely take it. I squirm a little but there is no way I can get her off. I turn my hips and cover my crotch with my right leg. Without skipping a beat she starts slapping my ass. Not as hard as she can, probably because she doesn't want to hurt her hand, but hard enough to make a loud slap. She does it over and over and soon my ass is so tender I can't take any more of that. I move back to a flat position and just spread my legs, nothing I can do is going to stop her.

I actually feel fear at this point. The first time ever I'm actually afraid. This is my favorite thing to do sexually, I don't want to tell her that it's too much or she might not do anything like it again. I can't actually talk and I feel so beaten that I can't resist her at all. The pain of my midsection is unbelievable. I can feel it right up into my stomach and my right testicle is in horrible pain. My ass is extremely tender and she was starting to go towards my asshole which I don't want at all. Her left hand is still gripping my dick and left testicle and she slaps my right one two more times hard. I twitch hard, I moan loudly into her and I tap on her leg trying to show I submit. She ignores the submission and lands a couple more slaps. My loud moans turn into light "uggs" as my body twitches up and down, my knees coming up with each strike.

She then simply sits there, I assume resting her hands on her thighs looking at what she's done. I don't dare move, hoping it's over. When I open my eyes I can only see blurred tan color of her ass, as her ass mushroomed over most of my face. After a very tense moment, which felt like eternity for me, she slides off my face. She rolls on her back beside me and spreads her legs without saying anything.

I literally don't move for awhile as my stomach is heaving air. I try to not look too shaken up, I know I need to fuck her. I reach down and hold my dick, it's still hard but basically numb. I suck it up and roll over, crawl between her legs and start fucking her. Her pussy is wet, my dick isn't fully erect and I'm worried about losing my boner from the pain. I have to think of her perfect ass swinging around teasing my face to keep hard. It doesn't take long for me to cum all over her stomach. I clean her up and take my place laying between her legs and eat her out until she has her orgasm. I tell her how amazing it was and how much fun I had.

In reality just typing this makes my right testicle sore. That was about a month ago and I have gotten the best of our rough sessions since. We'll see what she has in store for me next time she gets me helpless.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-21, 16:47
ken101wrestle

Very nice. Sounds like she is getting more dominant as she controls you. She is realizing how difficult it is for you to resist the mixture of pleasure and pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-21, 10:29
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Oh, to have a gorgeous woman who knows you so well and is willing to give you what you like the most, only for her to punish you with your fetish so hard that it takes you a whole month to recover. I can barely imagine what that is like. You're a very lucky man, mate.

Thank you for sharing another tale from home.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-21, 18:51
LuckyL

It was amazing, much more amazing now that I type it out. It probably seemed like playing to her, like getting creative with how she hurts me. I don't think she realized how hurt and defenceless I was... or maybe she did? I can't ask because I'm worried she would feel bad and not do it anymore.

Like I said, it had been awhile since we got rough and she ended up dominating me. I had to get the best of her last time for my ego lol. I'll try to post the stories a little faster after they happen. Sometimes they're too much of the same thing so I don't bother writing about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: