Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-21, 00:59
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What kind of female on male bullying would you expect to see?

Depends what kind of bullying you're referring to. Physical bullying might become a little more common but probably not too much because women would still be giving up a lot of size.

But female-on-male verbal abuse already happens quite a bit. As I type this I'm watching UFC Fight Night and Curtis Blaydes was just talking about how he ended up going to an all-boys school for high school because girls were so mean to him about his speech impediment.
The Following User Says Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-21, 14:00
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylate2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Depends what kind of bullying you're referring to. Physical bullying might become a little more common but probably not too much because women would still be giving up a lot of size.

But female-on-male verbal abuse already happens quite a bit. As I type this I'm watching UFC Fight Night and Curtis Blaydes was just talking about how he ended up going to an all-boys school for high school because girls were so mean to him about his speech impediment.
Less common but still happens.
Domestic abuse in which a woman assaults a man happens more than we think.

If he does not want to hurt her or is afraid of her and she trying to hurt him then he gets a beating.
It is not a physical competition where both go with the same intensity within the same rules.

Bullying etc has more to do with power than actual size of fighting skills.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler11 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-21, 17:20
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
However if his friends join in it just gets worse and they might hand out a beating to the kid who had defended himself.

A bigger bully who has skills of his own or friends, or is just sociopathic enough to use weapons can injure or even kill a fellow kid.
Yes, it can happen depending on the situation/context, there is no universal, foolproof solution unfortunately, altough I believe that in most case of school/teenage bullying proving that you are not a scared wimp is enough to make things stop.

Quote:
Seems that the responsibility is to the school, parents and sometimes cops to create a safe environment in which kids respect each other and bullying or violence gets avoided
That's for sure.
Old 21-Feb-21, 18:08
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, it can happen depending on the situation/context, there is no universal, foolproof solution unfortunately, altough I believe that in most case of school/teenage bullying proving that you are not a scared wimp is enough to make things stop.

That's for sure.

There seem several cases of kids getting injured and even dying because of a fight at school escalating.

Wrestling and Rugby etc provide safe outlets for competition and agression etc.

The idea that kids should use force on each other to defend their boundaries seems very undesirable.

Yes, sometimes people only get a bloody nose or there is some pushing and shoving and then it's over but violence can escalate quickly and someone can get hurt badly.

Knowing how to fight seems usefull but it remains an incredibly unreliable tool to solve situations that can get you jailed, hospitalized or worse.
Old 19-May-21, 02:05
Points: 2,037, Level: 18 Points: 2,037, Level: 18 Points: 2,037, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hopefully none. Bullying comes in 3 flavours - physical, verbal, and indirect. Of these indirect is the most dangerous, and more often used by females. It involves backstabbing, malicious gossip, social isolation, slut-shaming and so on. It destroys self worth in its victims, so what I'd like to see in the utopia you describe is an end to indirect bullying as women become more assertive and socially & sexually aggressive.

Happy Landings!
UB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ukeboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-21, 07:26
Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah. I think it's about power. I had a boss when I was 20 and working at a drug store. She was a 40 year old pharmacist. I'd have kicked her ass if we'd have ever fought but I wouldn't have ever attacked her.

Her demeanor was confident and her stature (I was a few inches taller) was straight. Her body language was powerful (though I didn't understand that at the time). I was intimidated by her and she knew it.

She would say things like, "Go away." when she was done talking with me or frustrated. It culminated when she was bitching me out in the back of the store, getting in my face and pointing her finger at me. I couldn't look her in the eye.
I'm sorry to laugh about this, but this post cracked me up a little. It reminded me of some experiences that I had as a parcel delivery driver and some of the women managers/workers that I had to deal with.

In my experience, it always seemed like the women managers/supervisors had more of a chip on their shoulders while the entry-level workers were much more pleasant (but not ALWAYS the case). Keep in mind that I was an independent contractor working for a delivery company, so these women weren't my bosses or co-workers, they were just clients, but I still had to keep my mouth shut because they would just call my supervisor and complain if I even looked at them the wrong way.

One of the worst experiences I had was when taking a large delivery to a huge shopping mall. It took me multiple trips to my truck to bring all the boxes in at a pretty long distance. The young female manager was especially shitty to me right off the bat for absolutely no reason. She didn't come across as smart or confident in any way, she just seemed like an argumentative idiot. When it was all done, I needed to get a signature on the invoice but left my pen in the truck. She was sitting at her desk that had around 20 pens scattered across it, then had to nerve to say "you're not very prepared are you" after acting like a total bitch the entire time. I wanted to backhand her but I would have gotten fired and possibly arrested (and maybe even beaten up).

I don't know if that particular incident was technically "bullying" or just a stupid person trying to act like they were better than a lowly delivery driver because she was gifted a management position in some small clothing store with a high turnover rate. However, I've had situations where the women managers/workers were way more aggressive and would almost always make some cowardly attempt to get me trouble at my job when their intimidation tactics didn't work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-21, 09:58
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

A young girl bullying a champ.
The Following User Says Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-21, 08:33
Points: 1,291, Level: 14 Points: 1,291, Level: 14 Points: 1,291, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Moreso in school, because girls get stronger and bigger faster and guys might be too shy or get surprised and overpowered.
Old 10-Mar-22, 09:52
Points: 823, Level: 11 Points: 823, Level: 11 Points: 823, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejarrodb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Moreso in school, because girls get stronger and bigger faster
Agreed. The stronger girls would probably go after boys a couple grades above them too, just to prove they're more powerful at that age.
Old 14-May-22, 03:35
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz.