Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Apr-21, 14:50
Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Younger Brother Protector

It was a Monday night, and 16-year-old Emily came back from her varsity soccer practice. Emily is around 5'4 135 pounds with a beautiful body and a stunning face. She was also extremely athletic being able to make varsity for multiple sports starting when she was 14 years old. She was tired from all the running which she was made to do by her soccer coach. As she walks into her house she sees her mother and her father comforting her brother John. He was in tears and she rushes to him and hugs him and asks him what's wrong. John just whispers "Tom stole 100 dollars from me". Emily quickly asks "Tom, the senior?". Tom is the star basketball player being recruited by major colleges and his father was extremely wealthy and powerful, so he couldn't get in any trouble. John just nods his head and continues to cry. Emily angry now promises her younger brother John that she will talk to him and he will get his money back tomorrow.
The next day at school, Tom was at his locker as Emily comes behind him and taps his shoulder. Tom was like "What tf do you want sophomore." Emily quickly demands her brother's money back. Tom really didn't want to deal with the drama but had no plans in giving John his money back, so he decided to lie to Emily and say " I'll give your brother his money back later when I see him in class." Emily quickly blurted you better. Tom laughed and walked away. After gym class, when Tom and John were changing to go home. Tom and his 3 friends surrounded John. Tom yelled " Your such a pussy, you can't fight your own battles get your sister to do it for you some more." Tom unexpectedly punched John in both eyes giving him two huge black eyes. Tom then shoved John against his locker, took his wallet, and left him crying on the ground after choking him out in a rear-naked choke.
Emily happily walks home from practice knowing she helped her brother out, and she walked into the living room. She did not expect what happened next as she saw her brother's face and was in shock but knew Tom was involved. Inside she was burning with rage, she went to her brother and face him a huge hug saying everything will be ok. She told John to come with her in the car and that they were going somewhere.
Emily knew where Tom lived as he has his own apartment where he goes after every practice. She and John walked up to the third floor and she told John to stay back. Emily pounded on the door and Tom eventually opened the door and she pushed her way inside and Tom shut the door and was like wtf is going on get out. Emily just glared Tom in the eyes and coldly stated" Give my brother all his money back rn, or I will send you to the hospital. Tom was 6'4 225 so he just stared at Emily and started to laugh. Tom just stated" Leave your loser brother isn't getting his money back and there's nothing you can do"
Tom went to give her a hard shove but she didn't move an inch. Emily rugby tackled Tom and he went crashing into the floor with a loud thud. Emily had a full mount on Tom and said "You have one last chance before I hurt you." Tom just stated fuck off you little bitch. Emily then threw a quick 4 punch combination to his nose, stomach, and chest. Tom went to cover up she scooted up to a schoolgirl pin and said "I'm going to end your career with the beating I'm about to give you." She quickly rolled him into a super tight triangle and Tom started to choke. He started to scratch against her legs to no avail. Tom realized Emily's legs were barely tensing. Tom started to tap out as he knew that he wasn't escaping. Emily started to laugh and just whispered that's only 25% your going to be crying by the end of the day. She slowly started to crank up the pressure up to 50% and Tom started to tap quickly on her legs. Emily refused to let up the pressure and slowly he started to fade and he slowly passed out. As he woke up 3 seconds later his face was right in Emily's ass in a reverse head-scissor. She smiled as she started to squeeze and his face was turning purple. Tom asked to be let go, but she ignored him and just said this is just a warm-up. She started to squeeze at 100% and Tom started to yell and cry in pain and eventually passed out and started convulsing.
As Tom woke up Emily was standing over him and his pride took over and yelled "Your dead bitch!!!!" and managed to tackle Emily to the ground and swung at her face. Emily managed to dodge the punch and wrapped her legs around his ribs. Emily poured the pressure and Tom was frantically trying to get her legs off his ribs, but her legs were way too strong. His ribs started to crackle and eventually, there were multiple cracks. Emily broke all of his ribs and was still squeezing just to make sure. Tom was crying hysterically. Tom begged Emily to leave him alone but she just wrapped her legs around his neck and started to squeeze. Tom started tapping but to no avail. After 15 minutes in her head-scissor, Emily decided to make good on her word and end his career. Tom has broken already as he was pretty much couldn't move and was just crying and begging and said to takes her brother's money back. Emily went to put Tom in an armbar and pulled the arm to the point of breaking and waited for Tom to beg. Tom cried and said he would do anything, but Emily started to laugh and pulled all the way cruelly snapping his arm and Tom shrieked in pain. Emily quickly rolled over onto his other arm and yanked it quickly breaking it.
Tom's ribs were crushed and both of his arms were now broken. She went to his knee cap and put it in a tight scissor. Tom begged Emily to let go and that e would do anything. Emily stayed quiet and squeezed harder and harder and eventually the knee popped. It was gruesome. Emily being merciful instead of being merciless put him in a reverse headscissor and quickly knocked him out instead of breaking his ankle. Emily put her ass on his face and demanded him to kiss it. Tom surprisingly said "No!" and Emily shook her head and said," I wasn't going to break your ankle but now I am." She quickly put Tom into some sort of ankle lock and yanked all the way tearing multiple ligaments. Tom cried and cried and finally said do anything to me just stop hurting me. Emily quickly popped his other knee cap and then took her foot and shoved it in Tom's mouth. "Tom suck my toes, and if you don't do it correctly I will tear your other ankle and knock out all of your teeth, don't test me."
Tom started to suck her toes one by one hoping it would please her. After ten minutes Emily finally took her foot out and made him tell her where his wallet was at. Inside was Jon's 200 dollars alongside Tom's 800 dollars, Emily took everything out and whispered "If you tell any adult, I will come back and make today seem like a holiday, also touch my brother again I will break your neck!" Tom just lied there and cried agreeing to anything she said. Emily spat on Tom's face took his money and walked out of the apartment.

Any suggestions for pt2 trying to make this multi part
Old 27-Apr-21, 21:32
Points: 1,815, Level: 17 Points: 1,815, Level: 17 Points: 1,815, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Default Re: Younger Brother Protector

Amazing story, I love how cruel she is. Perhaps after he gets out of hospital from all the injuries she decides to make him her personal bitch, or maybe she eventually stick to her threat of breaking his neck after he touches her brother again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmyjay For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 21:38
Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,771 Times in 471 Posts

This is a cool story, but the formatting and spelling and grammar make it really hard for me to read it.

I could fix it for you if you want. I know this isn't English class, but it's honestly hard to read.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-21, 04:30
Last Achievements

Yes I would appreciate it. I wrote this on my phone so I didn’t really care about the grammar.
Old 28-Apr-21, 04:52
Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,771 Times in 471 Posts

It was a Monday night, and sixteen-year-old Emily was coming back from her varsity soccer practice. Emily was around 5'4" and 135 pounds, with a beautiful body and a stunning face. She was also extremely athletic, having made varsity for multiple sports starting when she was just fourteen years old. She was tired from all the running her soccer coach had made her do that evening.

As she walked into her house, she saw her mother and her father comforting her brother John, who was in tears. She rushed to him and hugged him and asked him what was wrong.

"Tom stole a hundred dollars from me," John whispered.

"Tom, the senior?" Emily asked. Tom was the school's star basketball player. He was being recruited by major colleges and his father was extremely wealthy and powerful, so he couldn't get in any trouble.

John just nodded his head and continued crying. Emily angrily promised her younger brother that she would talk to Tom and that he would get his money back tomorrow.

The next day at school, Tom was standing at his locker when Emily came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"What the fuck do you want, sophomore?" Tom asked.

Emily quickly demanded her brother's money back. Tom had no plans to give John his money back, but he didn't really want to deal with the drama, so he decided to lie to Emily. "I'll give your brother his money back later when I see him in class," he said.

"You better," Emily insisted. Tom just laughed and walked away.

After gym class, when the boys were changing to go home, Tom and three of his friends surrounded John. "You're such a pussy," Tom yelled. "You can't fight your own battles? Get your sister to do it for you some more." Then he unexpectedly punched John in both eyes, giving him two huge black eyes. He shoved John against his locker, took his wallet, and left him crying on the ground after choking him out in a rear naked choke.

A few hours later, Emily was happily arriving home from practice, proud of herself for helping her brother out. She walked into her living room, and was shocked when she saw her brother's face. She knew Tom was involved. Inside, she was burning with rage. She went to her brother, gave him a huge hug, and told him everything was going to be okay. She told him to come with her in the car; they were going somewhere.

Emily knew where Tom lived. He had his own apartment where he went after every practice. She and John walked up to the third floor and she told John to stay back. She pounded on Tom's door, and he eventually opened it. She pushed her way inside.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tom demanded. "Get out!"

Emily glared into his eyes and coldly said, "Give my brother all his money back right now, or I will send you to the hospital."

Tom was 6'4" and 225 pounds. He just stared at Emily and started to laugh. "Leave. Your loser brother isn't getting his money back and there's nothing you can do," he said.

Tom tried to give Emily a hard shove, but she didn't move an inch. She rugby tackled him, and he went crashing into the floor with a loud thud.

Emily now had a full mount on Tom. "You have one last chance before I hurt you," she said.

"Fuck off, you little bitch," Tom snarled back.

Emily then threw a quick four-punch combination to his nose, stomach, and chest. As Tom tried to cover up, she scooted up his body into a schoolgirl pin.

"I'm going to end your career with the beating I'm about to give you," she said.

She quickly rolled him into a super tight triangle, and Tom started to choke. He scratched against her legs, to no avail. Tom realized Emily's legs were barely tensing. He quickly tried to tap out as he realized that he wasn't going to be escaping her hold.

Emily started to laugh. "That's only 25%," she whispered. "You're going to be crying by the end of the day."

She slowly started to crank up the pressure up to 50%, and Tom continued tapping frantically on her legs. Emily refused to let up the pressure, and Tom started to fade as he slowly passed out.

When he woke up a few seconds later, his face was pressed firmly into Emily's ass in a reverse headscissor. She smiled as she started to squeeze. Tom's face was turning purple. He asked her to let him go, but she ignored him. "This is just a warm-up," she said.

Emily then started to squeeze at her full power, and Tom yelled and cried in pain and eventually passed out and started convulsing. When he woke up, she was standing over him.

His pride took over. He yelled "You're dead, bitch!!" He got up, managed to tackle Emily to the ground, and swung a fist at her face. She turned and dodged the punch and wrapped her legs around his ribs. She poured on the pressure, and though Tom was frantically trying to push her legs off his ribs, Emily's legs were way too strong. His ribs started to crack, one after another. Emily had broken all of his ribs and was still squeezing, just to make sure.

Now Tom was crying hysterically. He begged Emily to leave him alone, but she just wrapped her legs around his neck and continued squeezing. Tom tapped and tapped, but to no avail.

After fifteen minutes in her headscissor, Emily decided to make good on her word and end his career. Tom was already broken; he couldn't move or do much of anything but cry and beg her to take her brother's money back. Emily then put him in an armbar and pulled his arm to the point of breaking, waiting for him to beg some more. Tom cried and told her he would do anything she wanted, but Emily just laughed and extended his arm all the way, cruelly snapping it as Tom shrieked in pain. She then rolled over onto his other arm and yanked it sharply, quickly breaking it, too.

Tom's ribs were now crushed and both of his arms were broken. Emily went to his kneecap and put it in a tight scissor. Tom begged Emily to let go and promised that he would do anything. Emily stayed quiet and squeezed harder and harder. Eventually, Tom's knee popped. It was gruesome.

Emily finally decided she would take some mercy on him by knocking him out in another reverse headscissor instead of breaking his ankle. She pressed her ass against his face and demanded that he kiss it. Surprisingly, Tom refused. "No!"

Emily shook her head. "I wasn't going to break your ankle but now I am," she said. She quickly put Tom into an ankle lock and yanked with her full strength, tearing multiple ligaments.

Tom screamed and cried and finally sobbed out "Do anything to me, just stop hurting me!"

Emily quickly popped his other knee cap and then took her foot and shoved it in Tom's mouth. "Tom, suck my toes, and if you don't do it correctly I will tear your other ankle and knock out all of your teeth. Don't test me."

Tom sucked each her toes, one by one, hoping it would please her. After ten minutes, Emily finally took her foot out out of his mouth and made him tell her where his wallet was. Inside was John's money alongside another $800 of Tom's.

Emily took everything out and whispered "If you tell any adult, I will come back and make today seem like a holiday. Also, touch my brother again and I will break your neck!"

Tom just lied there and cried, agreeing to everything Emily said. She spat on Tom's face, took his money, and walked out of the apartment.

Last edited by EricRRobert; 28-Apr-21 at 05:32.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 19:43
Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Amazing Story!!!
Any updates on Part 2 ?
Old 28-Sep-21, 07:12
Last Achievements

I have certain ideas how to write a pt 2. I’ll probably do it next week I’m extremely busy but I’m also in the process of writing a new one which might be better. If anyone wants to give me ideas for part 2 let me know
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-21, 09:43
Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14

Amazing story . You can try this idea
Tom works day and night learn different holds, locks from his friend who happens to be a high school wrestling star of the same school we're Tom studies. He then challenges the girl for a proper rematch. Initially girl refuses it but after much provocation she accepts his challenge. Both of them turns out to be equally matched but still girl manages to defeat Tom. This is just a idea
Old 28-Sep-21, 18:54
Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmmm maybe in next part she punishes those 3 other friends of Tom (who beat John in the changing room) in the same way one by one and continue protecting her brother.
Old 16-Oct-21, 13:35
Points: 1,339, Level: 14 Points: 1,339, Level: 14 Points: 1,339, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Loved it, can't wait for Emily to break people in part 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Ezebre For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister, teen girl