Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Sep-21, 20:00
Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Humiliated by my sister-in-law

Awesome story!
The Following User Says Thank You to panagis For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 22:28
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed It.

Sequel is on the way!

Added after 7 minutes:

Here's the sequel, guys.
I split it in three parts to build it up properly.
Enjoy!

Humiliated by my sister-in-law 2: Family Reunion

Part 1: Because of a turkey

The rematch: here's the only thing I've thought about in the last four months.

Yes, being choked by Victoria's big tits was pure ecstasy. Yes, being crushed under her foot was a glimpse of Heaven. But let's face it: I've a pride to catch up.

My efforts to go further that humiliating defeat have been unsuccesful, indeed, my desire for revenge has become a real obsession. That's why, waiting for that day, I'm getting it on as never in the weight room (I gained almost eleven pounds in a few months) and in addition I asked my friend - MMA practitioner - some fighting tips.

Also because, in the meantime, something's come up: my wife Louise joined a karate class. She was amazed by the show she witnessed, a woman destroying a man in a hand-to-hand fight, and right after that July evening, she found a dojo not far from home. Apparently, she's doing fine: moreover, she has a dancer background, so had already a good flexibility, besides the fact that she prefers striking rather than wrestling in matters of fighting sports. Not gonna lie: imagining my wife in GI, barefoot, kicking asses - kicking my ass - gets me fuckin' hard, but as I said before, I'm mentally focused on what will be my great revenge.

It's a late evening in November: I've just finished an exhausting workout and get out of the gym. I come home, and find Louise who's just done talking on the phone: she looks so excited.

"Hey sweetheart! I was talking with mom. My parents invited us for Thanksgiving. Three days at their home. What do you think about that?"

What a pain in the ass. I thought we would spend the holidays as usual, with friends at our place, cheerfully. I don't wanna hurt my wife, though, she asked me in such a sweet way...

"Oh...well, I thought we'd plan the lunch at home...or that we'd go to John and Martina's place..."

"I know honey, but it was a last minute idea by my parents...and then there will be Victoria and Mark, too."

Suddenly, a whirlwind of feelings assails me. I would meet again my sister-in-law, the first time after the fight. My cock instantly gets hard, yet my heart starts beating faster. Excitement? Eagerness? Or maybe fear? I've been preparing for months, but being sure that the long-awaited day is coming, makes me a little nervous. Oh, come on Mason, don't be a dick, it's an opportunity not to be missed.

"Mmm I see. Well, on the other hand, it's been a while we haven't been with your family over the holidays...so, no problem! Let's go!"

"Ohhh I'm so happy! I love you, sweetheart!" Louise exclaims, hugging me. I hope she hasn't noticed my boner...

On Wednesday evening, after a five-hour drive, we get to Louise's parents' house, Bob and Jane. It's a two-story house, recently renovated, with four bathrooms, five bedrooms and a huge dining room, where we always eat when we're all together.

Bob is your typical homey, a sixty years old who still wants to have fun. Tall, imposing, pretty fat: he uses to hide under a baseball hat his baldness. He's fun, sometimes too much. My mother-in-law, Jane, is as well a radiant and cheerful person: fifty-eight years old, still pleasant, the mediterranean features reveal her italian origin. She's tall more or less like Louise, and everytime I greet and hug her, I understand where did my wife and especially her sister, take her big boobs from.

"Ohhh Mason, my dear, how are you?" her huge air-bag nearly makes me bounce. Then, she touches my shouders and my chest: "You keep getting bigger...marvelous!" She noticed my gains, I'm glad. But so do I with her weight loss.

"Oh mom, it's so good to se you!" Louse almost cries, hugging her mother. "And you look stunning! How many pounds have you lost?!"

"Almost 18 pounds..." Jane puts her hands on hips and spins around, "check it out!"

Effectively, my mother-in-law is geting better with age, I have to admit.

After about twenty minutes, the doorbell rings. My pulse starts instantly to raise. I hear a happy female shouting: I get close to the door and see my sister-in-law and her husband, Mark, greeting her parents and Louise. Then, we're face to face.

"Well, hello my little brother-in-law" Victoria hugs me and the simple contact between my chest and her big tits hits me like a fist in the face, taking me back to that summer day.

"Hi Vicky!" I try to look comfortable, "it's been a while!" Then I get closer to Mark: "Hey buddy, long time no see!"

"Hey Mason, how are you doing man?"

He hugs me cheerfully. Yes, even if we don't meet often and he's older than me and Victoria herself (I guess he's about forty years old), we've always had a great relationship, but at this point I guess he doesn't know about the fight...and especially about the picture. Actually, I didn't even have seen that. I tried secretly a couple of times to access to Louise photo gallery but found no pic. Evidently, she had saved that as hidden file, but she might have been deleted it. Perhaps, I'll never know.

You know, we get settled in, then we have dinner and go to bed early, tired from the trip.

The morning after, women take care of preparing lunch and the table, while Bob deals with turkey and me and Mark watch the TV. We'd like to take a walk, but it's raining and it's cold outside. Inside, rather, it's nice, we could even stay short-sleeved. Mark's laughing while watching Hot Shots!, I'm rather thinking how could I play my cards later, with her wife.

Finally we're eating. Turkey is delicious (Bob is always a guarantee) and we're getting to the dessert. Bob has something to say about them.

"Mmm these cookies are terrible..." making the stink face.

"Dad!" Victoria is outraged. "Mom made such effort for them...it's not nice on your side!"

It's true: cookies actually suck, but me and Mark obviously pretend they're good, to be polite.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't want to offend you but...I mean...I could make 'em better, that's all."

"So why didn't you help mom?!" Victoria's speaking face to face with her dad, by now.

"Well, I had to prepare turkey! Otherwise, what we'd have eaten?" he starts laughing.

"We would have done! It's not an exclusive male skill, you know..."

"Oh come on honey, in this house we have always done this way: I prepare turkey, women all else."

"Your sexism disgusts me..." Victoria concludes. Bob doesn't react, to keep the peace. But after a few seconds of silence, I take my chance and go all-in.

"You and your Feminism never take a break, uh?" I glance at her, with a sneer on my face.

Nearly incredulous, she looks me in my eye.

"Just never. We must always be ready to fight the male arrogance."

"Male arrogance?" I start laughing. I know she's right, but I know what to do. "You can't always see the battle of the sexes everywhere...you have to accept there are rooted habits in the world, you know."

I see a cold smile on her face: "Rooted habits, uh? As a woman who can't fight a man, you're talking about that?"

I feel awkwardness and shame coming from deep, but I don't wanna give up.

"Yes, exactly. I mean, it could occasionally happen, but we know men are stronger, as a rule."

"Mason's right", Mark unexpectedly fits in the debate. "No offense, honey, but the male body is bigger, heavier, stronger than female. It's science."

Victoria gives her husband a death stare.

"Enough with clichès!" Louise, exasperated, raises her hands, looking to Mark. "It's not just a matter of brute strength, I've been doing karate for a few months and I'm sure I can beat the average cocky male!"

Mark laughs, shaking his head: "Oh, come on Louise, no kidding..."

"I do believe!" Jane gets involved, too. "Everyday I see even more scenes on TV where women beat men...you have to accept it's not like we used to anymore!"

"What do you know about fighting?" Bob starts laughing again, mocking his wife. "Some scene of Walker Texas Ranger or Avengers is not the reality!"

Mark joins the laughing. Instead, I keep my eyes on Victoria, and so does her.

"Do you wanna see what's the reality?" she asks everybody, in particular to the men at the table.

"Louise? Do me a favor...could you get your smartphone, please?"

Louise doesn't hesitate a moment. She gets up, grabs her phone, types for a few seconds and holds it out to her sister.

Victoria thanks her, then, with her big proud eyes, she shows the display to all. Everybody gets closer. Their eyes get bigger, their mouths open: they're definitely stunned. I didn't get close, but my sister-in-law brings the phone just in front of my face.

"Look familiar, Mason?"

Of course, it does. My smiling sister-in-law, with her huge tits out, doing the double bicep pose, and her naked foot on my face.

I don't reply. I feel all eyes on me. Even Louise's looking at me, waiting for my reaction. But I just can't say anything: I'm staying head-down, humiliated again.

"Honey, how come you stayed naked over Mason?" Mark asks. He seems more puzzled than angry.

"Again with your sexism! We were fighting: a man is allowed to use his chest to overwhelm his opponent, and a woman cannot use her breasts?!"

Overwhelm. That word shakes me from my silence.

"One fight doesn't mean anything," I say. "I just underestimated you. It won't happen again..."

"Oh, so you want a rematch, right?"

"You could say that."

"Come on guys!" Jane comes in. "You don't want to fight right here, right now, on Thanksgiving!"

"Of course not!" Bob exclaims. "Stop playing games, imagine if my daughter would fight this big guy. Look at him, he's about sixty-five pounds more than you, sweetie. Stop it."

"So how do you explain this?!" she shows him again the pic.

"Well...I bet he let you win" he looks at me with complicity.

"Oh no, I was there!" Louise gets up. I said before, she loves me but she's always been very attached to her sister. "It was a real fight...and Vicky clearly won." She can't look me in the eyes, but I get it.

"So, Victoria? Shall we get ready?" I say.

"Slow, brother-in-law, slow..." she replies. "Today we got an unique opportunity to finally reveal what's the stronger sex. We're three women...and three men."

She looks to all of us. We're all hanging from her lips. Then, to me, Bob and Mark.

"I bet you anything that us, ladies, will beat you three from three."

We look at her. After a few seconds, Bob and Mark burst out laughing.

"Ohhh that's good!" Bob replies. "So I should fight your mother, who cries watching Oprah?!"

"Why not!" Jane exclaims unexpectedly. "You've always thought I was a dud on everything," I've never seen my mother-in-law so strong. "Now I'm gonna show you that you're wrong!"

Victoria and Louise clap their hands, cheering to their mother.

"I think these would be the couplings: dad versus mom, for obvious age reasons. Mark and Louise, 'cause more or less they're equal. And Mason and me," she looks at me. "Because I owe him a rematch."

My wife and her mother look excited, as opposed to Bob and Mark.

"What kind of fights they're gonna be?" Jane asks her daughter.

"This is my proposal: mom, you and dad have low endurance. I think the best thing would be a brief contest: armwrestling."

Bob and Jane nod in unison, they seem to agree, even if Bob's got still an arrogance grin on his face. I look at 'em. He has a bigger mass, ok, but it's mostly body fat. On the other hand, Jane appears in good shape and her arms look really tonic. It's gonna be an interesting match.

"Louise: you take karate classes. Mark: as a kid you used to kickbox. I think you could compete in a striking fight. But just kicks, just feet: no hands, no fists." Then, Victoria adds: "Of course, they're gonna be light blows, who touches the opponent gets the point. Who reaches three points wins."

I look to my wife: she doesn't seem afraid, indeed, she looks forward to fight her brother-in-law. And I'll finally see her at work.

"Come to us, Mason. Nothing to say: we'll wrestle like the last time. No low blows, no striking. Who taps, says 'I give up' or passes out, loses."

I nod and realize the moment I've been waiting so much for, has come. Meanwhile, I have something to ask.

"What's the penance for who'll lose?"

"The penance?" Victoria replies, "well, it will not happen...but if we'll lose...I'm gonna write all over my social profiles that men are the stronger sex. And you know it'd be a big thing for me!"

We and the other men smile, adrenaline-charged, sure to win.

"But if you'll lose, my dear brother-in law...and you will...you're gonna change your profile picture, for a week at least."

"A picture? What kind of?!"

"You'll see..." she says, smiling.

In the meantime, Louise is setting up the table for what's gonna be the first match of the final battle of the sexes: Bob vs Jane.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Last edited by kiyiwi; 14-Sep-21 at 22:58.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 22:15

Humiliated by my sister-in-law 2: Family Reunion

Part 2: Double Heat

The battlefield for the first match of the Battle of the Sexes is ready: the large, robust, magohany brown table is going to host Bob and Jane's elbows. Husband versus wife, in the challenge that will decide who's stronger between men or women.

The two challengers already took their seats, facing each other.

Bob still has that grin on his face, but his jitters is more than tangible. He's the one with everything to lose. He took off his striped shirt, staying in white undershirt, who shows a pretty big arm, a large part of which is composed by body fat.

He's abundantly over 220 pounds, so outweighs his wife by 75 lb at least. But Jane is determined more than ever to prove that weight counts little or nothing in an arm-wrestling match. Above all, she wants to prove to her macho fat hubby she's not that fragile and meek wife he always considered.

Jane pulled off her cotton jacket: the short-sleeved shirt she's wearing reveals a sizeable arm, especially on the bicep side. When she sits down, her huge boobs literally land on the table like two shells. To be honest, right now I'm thinking what it'd be wrestling my mother-in-law...

But let's stay on point. Bob and Jane rest their elbows on the table, their right hands are already in the grip. My in-laws, eye to eye, hand in hand, like two young lovers. Mark proposed himself as ref, his hands are holding Bob and Jane's ones.

"Bob...Jane...you know the rules," Mark ceremonially proclaims, "don't start in advance."

"Three...two...one...go!"

"Come on, mom! Come on, you're stronger!"

"Let's go Bob, you're the man! Show her!"

The opposing supporters start yelling, as in the first moments the match appears to be well-balanced.

The contenders leverage their elbows and forearms, as their wrists fight to overpower the other one. Despite the effort and some mouth wince, their faces still seem in full control.

After about twenty seconds, it looks like Bob's right arm is gonna bow Jane's stand. Her forearm is dangerously going to the table's brown surface.

"Come on Bob, she's yours, finish her!"

"Please mom, don't give up, please!"

It seems over, but as the usual grin appears on Bob's face, Jane's look transforms. Stunningly, her forearm begins to come back up, pushing backwards Bob's arm. His grin suddenly vanished and his face is clearly turning red.

"It's yours mom, it's yours! The final push!"

"Ahhh! Ahhhhh!" Bob starts screaming, ravaged by his wife's unexpected comeback. As long as his left hand hopelessly grabs the table's edge, his right forearm is going to touch the surface.

"Ahhhh..." Jane's fierce scream resounds in the big dining room. "AAAHHHH!"

THUMP!

Bob's arm is down. Jane won the arm-wrestling challenge.

"Yeahhhh, you're great mom, you destroyed him!" Louise yells and cheers, clapping her hands and hugging her mom.

"I knew you would win, we're stronger than 'em!" Victoria adds, overjoyed.

Jane is radiant than ever, with her light-brown hair still shipshape, while flexing her right swollen bicep, whilst Bob is touching his arm: his devastated, defeated face unveils the humiliation to have been beaten by his wife.

Mark approaches Jane and without enthusiasm raises her right arm to formalize her win.

"The arm-wrestling match winner is...Jane."

The girls clap her hands and yell, while their mother smiles proudly, still a bit panting.

"One up on women team."

Right after, the two sides take a break of a couple of minutes, taking the opportunity to drink some water.

As soon as we're all together again, Victoria takes solemnly the floor.

"Here we are, the two challengers of the second match come forward: Mark and Louise."

My wife and my brother-in-law are heading to the middle of the room, where there is a large dark carpet: their battlefield, or we could say ring.

Mark is the first one to reach the carpet. He's already taken off his shoes and socks. Now he's taking off also his shirt: he hasn't a massive physique, but he's pretty tall. I'm wondering how my wife (seven inches shorter than him, at least) could beat him just with kicks.

Here comes Louise, too. She removes her ankle boots and her white socks. Her barefeet, with no painted toenails, pop out under the dark trousers and the white shirt she wears. My heart's beating so fast right now. I'd like to see my wife beating her opponent with her feet, but at the same time there's a challenge of such a vital importance we men must win.

"Alright guys...let's go over the rules: you have to strike just with your feet. Kicks are only valid over the belt, on focal points: stomach, chest or breast and face. Be careful, you have to touch your opponent, not to smash his or her face: light blows."

Meanwhile, Mark's smiling: he seems arrogant and uncaring, absolutely sure to win. Louise is glowering him, while she's listening carefully her sister.

"Hands are allowed only to block the blows, not for striking. Every valid touch gives one point to the side. The first to arrive at three points, win."

"Three...two...one...begin!" Victoria's hand cuts through the air between the opponents, just like an official ref.

Louise and Mark start guardedly, hands up, ready to block the opponent's strikes.

Louise tries to strike first, but her roundhouse kick, followeb by a front kick are well blocked and dodged by Mark.

Then he goes on the attack with a sidekick combination, and just as his last kick misses, his face is caught by Louise's right foot.

SNAP!

A fulminating spin-hook kick by Louise hits Mark's face. The noise of her foot on his cheek is loud and clear. He's touching his lips, who have began slightly to bleed.

"Point!" Victoria yells, while Jane's cheering. "One point for Louise."

Now Mark's look isn't boastful anymore. He realized he's up against a tough opponent, and he can't risk a debacle. Louise's already waiting for him, hands up open.

"Begin!"

Mark starts again immediately on attack, head-on. He lifts his right leg, but his kicks keep on being nimbly dodged by my wife. Who then takes advantage of opponent's inattention and punishes him again with a fast back kick to his stomach.

SOCK!

"Point!" Victoria exclaims again. "Two points for Louise!"

This time Mark goes to the ground on his ass. Louise's kick didn't seem too much powerful but it was evidently well trageted. Mark touches his belly, sore and out of breath. With great difficulty he gets up again, while Louise continues to remain focused.

"Begin!"

As the fight starts again, I realize Mark has completely lost his clarity. He starts playing all or nothing, targeting to Louise's body and head a furious flurry of kicks. It's clear it's not a light contact match anymore.

But his strikes, as usual, are blocked and dodged by Louise, who shows very good defensive skills as well. Right after another in vain frontkick by Mark, my wife closed the deal.

A sidekick hits in full Mark's face. But while Victoria's yelling another "point!", Louise doesn't stop. And raising on her right leg, she continues to hit Mark's face with her foot. One, two, three, four consecutive kicks: her foot beats her opponent's face like a drum.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

His head starts goin' back and forth like a punching-bag. Then, after a while, she charges her leg one last time and gives him the coup of grace.

"HIIIIYYYAAA!"

Mark lands on the ground, while my wife's still raising her leg in air.

Louise has literally slauthered Mark. Striking match is won by women side, again. Victoria raises her sister's right arm to declare her victory. Two-nil for female side. A carnage, so far.

As Louise's looking with contempt and ruthlessly to her brother-in-law, I'm thinking that if I walk out of my fight with Victoria alive, from now on I will have to be careful not to piss my wife off anymore. Her feet would easily smash my face. Just look at poor Mark, whose arrogance got a severe punishment.

Victoria's husband is getting up, helped by his wife and his mother-in-low, who seems concerned and has already gone to pick up a blanket and some ice to treat his battered face. His nose and his mouth keep bleeding copiously.

And now, here's the moment I've been waiting for so long.

"Mason," Victoria calls me. "it's our round, finally."

My sister-in-law reaches the carpet and starts getting undressed, as the rest of the family takes place on the sofa, ready to watch the final fight.

I'm thinking that, in a few minutes, I'll have had my great revenge. Otherwise, I'll have lost what's left of my dignity.

END OF PART 2
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 23:01
Points: 10,850, Level: 44 Points: 10,850, Level: 44 Points: 10,850, Level: 44
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Very nice , keep it going
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 23:02
Arnie

My sister in law is stronger than me too. Been a while since we wrestled though
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-21, 08:42
Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Sisters in law seem to be awesome.
Old 16-Sep-21, 17:13
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Love how there is an audience for each males humiliation

Feel like there's plenty of potential left too, bob challenging his wife to actual wrestlig and not just armwrestling. Mark challenging Louis to wrestling or full on striking with punches too. And of cousre perhaps the mom besting Bob and then not liking that either mark or the other son-inlaw doesnt take her seriously even still....imagine her being one of them at something.

Hope it keeps goin. Solid one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-21, 18:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love how there is an audience for each males humiliation

Feel like there's plenty of potential left too, bob challenging his wife to actual wrestlig and not just armwrestling. Mark challenging Louis to wrestling or full on striking with punches too. And of cousre perhaps the mom besting Bob and then not liking that either mark or the other son-inlaw doesnt take her seriously even still....imagine her being one of them at something.

Hope it keeps goin. Solid one
You're right man, I confess I had to cut something for plot purposes: I didn't wanna make it too repetitive, so I left the wrestling fight for the ending.

Anyway, they have been painful choices: I would have liked to give more action to the mother-in-law...but I don't rule out telling more about her in any following episode.
Old 16-Sep-21, 21:01
LuckyL

Absolutely fantastic story. Love the detail and how the ladies are kicking ass. Mason is going to get humiliated, I can't wait.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-21, 01:05
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofeight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sisters in law are awesome !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofeight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sisters in law are awesome !!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post: