Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-21, 22:40
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Nanny's revenge!

Note: this has a long setup but I feel it's well worth it in the end. Attached a pic of Kayla for reference
Nanny's revenge:
A while back my wife started trying to convince me to get a nanny to help with the kids and cleaning around the house after she went back to work. I've never liked the idea of paying someone to clean my house so we kept putting it off. In a strange twist of fate, the dance studio where my daughter went got hit hard by the pandemic and ended up having to shut down for a while. Which left my daughter's dance instructor, Kayla, looking for some side work to pay bills. I never minded taking my kid to dance class because Kayla was hot! She was an amazing dancer, a former professional cheerleader and had been in many music videos. She was so good with my daughter too! At 27 years old her long toned body showed all the hard work she put in to ballet when she was was younger. Her legs were like long, Lean, lethal steel cables. I had spent many nights thinking about what it would be like to have them wrapped around my head. My wife indulges me in my scissor fetish and we had talked about her legs before. She knew how I looked at them and what I had on my mind!
So when my wife asked me if Kayla could do some nanny stuff for some extra money I loved the idea!
It worked really well, so we'll actually that my wife asked her to move into our spare bedroom to help her save more cash. She was so thankful of what we had done for her. It got hard for me, literally, at times when she would swim with the kids, hang in the hotub In the smallest bikinis you had ever seen or workout with my wife.
My wife would tease me about her body all the time saying things like "remember when my ass was that tight" playfully smacking her behind or "man, she can lift way more on the leg machine than me, I bet those legs could kill" which would make me turn red and leave the room. We had gotten much closer too and would hang out watching TV or a movie sometimes. She'd tell me how worried she was about work and sometimes would cry on my shoulder.
One night I had a few beers with my friends and came home to her on the couch. She said my wife had left to see her sister and would me gone till morning. I guess she tried to call me but I ignored it thinking she wanted to nag me to come home. I sat down and watched the movie with her. She kept snuggling closer to me and due to the alcohol I thought it was an invitation for more. I leaned close to her and she looked up at me and I started kissing her. It felt amazing and I went for more sliding my hands up her shirt. She came to her sense and pushed me away saying "oh my god we can't, this will ruin everything" and ran off to her room. I went to talk to her the next day and explained that it would be too wierd for her to keep working here. She pleaded and begged me to let her stay saying she just needed a few more weeks but I told her when my wife got home she would have to go. She was very upset and stormed off. I went to work the next day and when I came home Kayla and my wife were drinking some wine. My wife gave me a big kiss and asked me to join, Kayla just scowled at me and exclaimed she had to go to a dance tryout. While she was gone I thought about telling my wife what had happened in case Kayla beat me to it, but decided to wait till she got back. She came back a few hours later and I could not believe what she was wearing! She was in a white gladiator out fit complete with a tiara and strap up gladiator sandals. It was so hot. She looked like an Amazon princess, so much skin and muscle on display. She crashed in a chair, visably exhausted from the video shoot.
"What a day, those assholes made me wear this and shake my tits and ass and at the end of the day only gave me $20 for my time. At least I got to keep the outfit but I can't even figure out how to get these damn sandels off" she was trying to pull at the knots to no avail. "Oh don't worry hunny, Jim here knows how to get them off. I've had a few get stuck over the years. Go help her hon" she smiled at me. Knowing being that close to those amazing legs would be an amazing experience. I didn't feel like arguing and figured maybe it would help ease the tension between Kayla and I. I knelt in front of her and she put her long sexy leg on my knee so I could work on it. She playfully bit her lip staring right into my eyes. I took my time untying it lace by lace. When I got the right one off I slowly caressed her bare calf as I set that leg down and raised the other up. She was easing back into the couch now and here was I, kneeling in front of this leggy goddess, hands on these amazing works of art, hardenen from years on dance. "pretty amazing legs huh hon? I bet you can't imagine the things they could do to you. I mean, I wouldn't want to piss a girl with legs like that off! One wrong move and she could snap a man like you in half" I was curious where this was coming from as I finished the left leg. "Feel those calves babe, it's ok right Kayla?" To my surprise Kayla nodded in agreement. I set her foot on the ground and rubbed my way up her legs. When I reached her knee she stood up to allow me access to her amazingly tight thighs. "Those thighs could crush your skull I bet. Crack it like a watermelon. I mean I would never make a wrong move around those legs. Feel those adductors, imagine those on your tiny neck, you would scream for mercy" I did as my wife said and slid my hand between her thighs. Kayla moved one knee forward to flex her adductors for me. They were like braided steel, ready to strike. Kayla had me in a spell. She slowly tensed and flexed each muscle for me. "You should see them in heels!" Kayla joked. "oh I bet they look amazing in them! And your tight little ass too" my wife added and went to the other room. When she returned she had a pair of her black, 6 inch heels. "Try these, here put them on Jim" she handed them to me and Kayla slowed raised each amazing leg to allow me to put them on. She towered over me now. She was 5 9 already but now her legs went on forever!she turned and said "see how they lift my ass up, like it's on display. Feel it once" I was too dazed to argue and ran my hands up her tight legs to that amazing ass. It was rock hard muscle. In a graceful dancer spin she spun around while lifting her right leg and the next thing I knew I was looking down at her feet with her legs wrapped around my head in an amazing standing headscissor. I was in shock and grabbed her calves only to watch her ankles cross and her muscles start to budge. "Now, how do you like them? Are they everything you imagined?" My wife asked kneeling in front to enjoy the show. "Look at that perfect balance, toes pointed, ankles crossed, pelvic bone against the back of your head. Adductors ready to strike but not just yet, as she slowly tightens her grip." As she squeezed in I watched her calves get closer and closer and my air space get smaller and smaller. "All it would take is one squeeze front those inner thighs and you are out, or a jerk to the side and you are dead! She could snap your neck at any time. But for now, why don't get let him get some rest" she smiled at Kayla who was more than willing to clamp down. I felt her thighs close around my neck and tapped frantically but it was too late. The blood was cut off and I was knocked out cold. Hanging lifeless from her thighs. She uncrossed her ankles and I fell lifeless to the floor.
When I came too they were both standing over me. I felt like I was out for hours. "Welcome back, did we learn our lesson now? Not to try to black mail the nanny into sleeping with a married man to keep her job" what was she talking about? Oh shit, Kayla must have changed the story. "Wait that's not what.." I tried to explain but Kayla wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight choke. "No one wants to hear your excuses. She wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed with all her might. I felt like my ribs would break and tried to scream to get her to stop but she yanked back on my neck and I couldn't say a work. "She already told me how you came into her and then told her she was fired if she wouldn't fuck you. How could you?" I looked at my wife terrified but she had nothing but anger in her eyes. I tried rolling side to side. It she had me locked, I was only wasting my energy. I started to fade out just when she let me go. I struggled to get air but it was a short break. "Show him that other one Kayla, he loves your ass so much why not give him a closer look" I knew exactly what she meant but was helpless to stop it. Kayla pull my head up close to her ass and wrapped her dancer legs around me. I always thought this would be amazing, so close to this goddess, inches from her pussy, but now I was afraid I would survive. She made sure I was just where she wanted me. Inner thigh muscles right on my caratoid arteries. "Please, no more" I pleaded but it was no use. She cranked down and I could see and feel her squeeze everything from her glutes to her ankles in an effort to break me. And she did. I felt myself cunvulse and shake from lack of blood and air as I lost control of my body and faded to darkness.
As I came too I started to worry, how many times can you be knocked out before it's permanent damage? Would she know when to stop? Would she care?
"Sleeping again? Lazy bum" my wife said. "Ewe, he drooled all over my ass" Kayla added. "Well he's been drooling and jerking over it for years. Haven't you Jim?" She said angrily. "Girls, please, there has been a misunderstanding" I tried to explain. "Oh I understand very well. You've wanted to have this happen for a long time. Now it does, and you are seeing it's not so fun is it? But to try to blackmail a young girl when I leave town?" My wife answered. "How many other girls have you done this to?" I tried to get her to understand Kayla was lying but it was no use. "I think it's time for the kids and I to move on. And luckily you set up that very large life insurance policy for us. Now Kayla, remember this has to be perfect. It has to look like a very unfortunate accident. " They dragged me into the weight bench I was helpless to fight back. I had a few broken ribs and was still fully bound. "Now, Kayla is gonna give you what you always dreamed about. How you've told me for years you wanted to die. With some sexy young girls legs wrapped around you. Squeezing you to death. See it sounds fun right?" "Please no, I'll do anything" I pleaded. "oh you already did Jim, you see with you gone your wife will need a nanny more than ever so we've already decided I'm staying but sadly, you are going" Kayla emailed down at me as she straddled my neck on the bench. " You see, when the ambulance comes this here barbell with all this weight on, will look like it came down on your neck while you were benching without a spotter.but what's really gonna happen is these long, strong, sexy legs are gonna come right here across your windpipe" she slowly ran her hands over my Adams apple " but this time it's no tapping, no knockout, just me giving it my all, squeezing tighter and tighter until snap, there goes your neck. She how hot and wet this is making me? Just thinking about being able to kill a man with these legs? To have your life in my hands, well legs?" She slid her hand down her panties and slowly moaned as she rubbed herself. "Make yourself useful one last time"she ordered as she pulled her panties aside. Her wet young pussy covering my mouth. She slowly ground her pussy against my mouth which stopped any chance I had to plead for my life. "Ooooh that's it" she said slowly wrapping her legs tighter. "Ooh ooh that's it, now feel those muscles tightening, feel me start to squeeze the life right out of you. " She tightened her grip and I started to panic but was helpless. I could feel her legs slowly crushing in more and more on my neck as she rode my face. "Oh ooh keep it up and maybe I'll let you live till I finish, ooh you are so helpless down there. Nothing you can do to stop me. I'm in charge now, I control your breath, your blood, your life." She was really pulsing on my neck now. I had never felt such raw power. I thought my head would explode from the pressure. "Aaahhhh ahhh yeah that's right let me control you, let me crush you, let me kiiiiiiiiilllllllll yoooouuuuu" she crashed down with all she had. I couldn't think, I couldn't see, I felt muscles in my neck give way and tried to flex whatever I could to stop what was coming. She started to shake and convulse and I was swallowing her juices as fast as I could but it was useless. She was exploding in cum all over my face and crushing me with all she had. "Wow that was amazing! It looks awesome on the video" I heard my wife say. "The orgasm was an unexpected touch" I heard her say. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" She said smiling down at me covered in her juices. She was actually letting me breath, what was going on. My brain was still cloudy and I was still trapped under her waiting for her to finish me off.
What the hell were they up to? Just prolonging my death to torture me? "Was it everything you expected hon? I figured we would catch you off guard and make your dream come true without actually killing you." My mind was spinning. This was all a joke? What the fuck! "Kayla told me what happened and I decided to use it to teach you a lesson and have some fun with you. Plus she's a great learner and this video will make millions! We just need to hit the final scene when you catch your breath. Needed you in on it but wanted everything up to that to look authentic!" I was still unsure if they were going to kill me or not. I mean Kayla was still straddling me, those terrifying legs on either side of me ready to pounce. "Yeah sorry, I really felt bad how scared you looked! I mean you really thought I was going to kill you huh? " I nodded in agreement "sorry about that. Maybe we can make it up to you later" she vent down and kissed me on the cheek. "but for now, about that death scene. Now it's gonna be scary because I need it to look real, and you are going to be in alot of pain and you are going to be scared as hell but when you wake up we will all be rich off this shit and maybe we can all get to know each other better." My wife deeply kissed Kayla then me and then said "action" as Kayla arched her hips, leaned back and poured on the pressure "time to die you cheating fuck" she yelled for effect and poured everything she had into her scissor. I truly felt my neck would break and my eyes would budge out of my head. I look at her terrified but she just poured it on with an evil grin. My head got foggy as I fought for air but there was none. I couldn't even think due to lack of blood and air. I finally gave in and sank into the darkness. When we all watched the video later I twitched and convulsed all over but she kept going for a while to make it seem real. My neck hurt like hell because she jerked it in a mock neck break after I was out. We all got horny as we watched and had the most amazing threesome from our near death snuff film.
Attached Images
File Type: png 72caeeeb2a5f0279d849b39b06b26257.png (215.3 KB, 296 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-21, 06:40
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Nanny's revenge!

wow amazing story!
Aiden, , , , , , , , , , Domina Ava Savage
VeVe Lane, , , , , , , Maxine Striker
Miss Amazon, , , , , Bella ( PinningPitbull )
Pandora, , , , , , , , ,Miss XI
Bianca Blance, , , , ,Lexi Art
Extreme Electra, , , Ms Bijou Steal

Wish list to session with
Robin, , , , , , , , ,Lia Labowe
Nikki Fierce, , , , ,Onyxkimx
Gia Promo, , , , , ,Miss V