Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-17, 22:53
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Pussy Willow reviews

So Pussy Willow was my 4th session today, and this was by far the most intense of the sessions today.

She tweeted about the session just before the start, with an image of what she was wearing for it.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think the best way of describing this session was, that unlike most sessions I've had where the girls have systematically taken me apart, Pussy Willow simply bulldozed me. She overpowered me from the start to the finish! When we grappled at the start, she simply shoved me right in the chest and I went flying! She is one powerful wrestler!

She jumped on me, smothered me, and proceeded to 'torture' me with a variety of holds including extremely powerful headscissors, sleeper holds, facesits (front and reverse, and held for long periods of time), foot chokes and smothers (at one point, she forced most of her foot down my throat and made me suck them!).

She has a very dominant but fun personality and this really shone throughout the session. I even experienced my first ever ballbusting (she did ask if I fancied trying it, and out of curiosity I said yes!)...she had me pinned by sitting on my midrif, and then suddenly smashed her knee straight into my old boy...oh my god the pain! She followed this up with a crushing groin grab, before jumping onto my face and facesitting me full weight before I'd even had time to moan in pain!

She threw me about all over the matroom, and also has become the first ever session wrestler to make me tap from a body scissor (I am a large lad!).

I finished the session breathless, slightly bruised, but giddy with happiness from the sound thrashing that I'd received (and she seemed to have enjoyed it too, as she laughed and smiled at me (in a wicked sort of way) the whole time.

Book this girl - you won't regret it...just make sure you're prepared to get roughed up a little!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 15:49
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pussy Willow reviews

I have just booked a session with pussy, now I can't wait after reading your review many thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 16:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have just booked a session with pussy, now I can't wait after reading your review many thanks
Awesome! Let us know how it goes What kind of session are you going for? Comp, semi comp, fantasy, domination?
Old 25-Feb-17, 16:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Hey, Subboy, what an amazing series of sessions you've had lately! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 16:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome! Let us know how it goes What kind of session are you going for? Comp, semi comp, fantasy, domination?
Probably end up being them all if that's possible but starting with fantasy and yes I will let you all know how it goes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 16:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, Subboy, what an amazing series of sessions you've had lately! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!
Thanks, and no worries. I love reading reviews so it was only fair to provide some of mine! It's been an amazing few months
Old 26-Feb-17, 00:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So Pussy Willow was my 4th session today, and this was by far the most intense of the sessions today.

She tweeted about the session just before the start, with an image of what she was wearing for it.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think the best way of describing this session was, that unlike most sessions I've had where the girls have systematically taken me apart, Pussy Willow simply bulldozed me. She overpowered me from the start to the finish! When we grappled at the start, she simply shoved me right in the chest and I went flying! She is one powerful wrestler!

She jumped on me, smothered me, and proceeded to 'torture' me with a variety of holds including extremely powerful headscissors, sleeper holds, facesits (front and reverse, and held for long periods of time), foot chokes and smothers (at one point, she forced most of her foot down my throat and made me suck them!).

She has a very dominant but fun personality and this really shone throughout the session. I even experienced my first ever ballbusting (she did ask if I fancied trying it, and out of curiosity I said yes!)...she had me pinned by sitting on my midrif, and then suddenly smashed her knee straight into my old boy...oh my god the pain! She followed this up with a crushing groin grab, before jumping onto my face and facesitting me full weight before I'd even had time to moan in pain!

She threw me about all over the matroom, and also has become the first ever session wrestler to make me tap from a body scissor (I am a large lad!).

I finished the session breathless, slightly bruised, but giddy with happiness from the sound thrashing that I'd received (and she seemed to have enjoyed it too, as she laughed and smiled at me (in a wicked sort of way) the whole time.

Book this girl - you won't regret it...just make sure you're prepared to get roughed up a little!
You've had four sessions on the bounce with manchesters finest you are either in a and e or you're sleeping all weekend till monday
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 06:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've had four sessions on the bounce with manchesters finest you are either in a and e or you're sleeping all weekend till monday
Haha well I'm pretty tired but luckily no a & e required! My face is pretty squashed though!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 10:34
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

How come you did 4 in one day, do you live a long way away?

Were the right after each other or did you have a break between?

Will you have a break from sessions or one again soon?
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 11:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How come you did 4 in one day, do you live a long way away?

Were the right after each other or did you have a break between?

Will you have a break from sessions or one again soon?
I live about 3 and a half hours train ride away, so wanted to make the most of the day as I had no other plans there.

On top of seeing these ladies again, I will be seeing Chloe Lovette soon, and after that, will be taking a break for a few months. I knew I'd have trouble finding the time during the second part of this year, so wanted to make the most of the first few months (which I have done - Axa, Ina Black, Antscha, Monica, Laken, Sativa, Mystique, Lisa, Pippa Lvinn, Raven, Pussy Willow, Amethyst, Scorpion...I think I've made the most of my time!!! Will be keeping an eye on travelling wrestlers from overseas though in case one of my fave's comes across the pond!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: