Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-21, 08:03
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Post A Parent V Teacher After School 'Private Discussion'

Part I: Will you fight me?

Mike was irritated. Not only did he get a call saying his daughter had an altercation at school, but she also had to stay after school, breaking his schedule for the day. He was also quite confused at the ordeal, his daughter was never that much of a trouble-maker at home or school from what he’s heard, at least not to the extent where she would be held in after school detention -- something wasn’t right.

Mike entered the front office, hoping to ask where his daughter was. While he would usually pick her up in the front, today he had to ask where she was, as he had never seen her classroom or her homeroom teacher.

“Hi, I’m Mike Reynolds! I heard that my daughter had to stay in after school detention and I came to get some answers.”

The front lady smiled at him. “Sure Mr. Reynolds; you’re daughter Gina Reynolds, correct?” she asked for confirmation.

“Yup!”

The lady at the counter looked down on her computer and began typing. “Okay, let me just see what classroom she is in…-” she froze for a moment, with a hint of fear in her eyes, “Oh my…!”

“What?” Mike noticed and was concerned. What was the issue? “What’s the matter? Whose class is she in?”

The lady looked up and stared at Mike for a moment, before uttering the name: “Ms. Dobbins…!”

“Umm…...okay?” Mike said in response to her reaction. He wasn’t sure why it was such a big thing that his daughter was in the classroom as this ‘Ms. Dobbins,’ “Is this woman her homeroom teacher?”

The woman nodded her head.

Mike nodded back, “So...could you give me her classroom number?”

The woman remained silent, Mike not sure what to do and what was the issue. Was this Ms. Dobbins, some cranky, strict, elderly lady that everyone hated and wanted to avoid? Did she have some influence over the school or something? What is the issue here? He just needed to talk to her to get his daughter out of detention.

“Okay, you know what?” Mike looks at a man walking past them who looked big and important. “Hey sir?”

The man noticed him and began walking towards him, “Hi, I’m the vice-principal, Mr. Young! What seems to be the problem here?”

Mike sighed a breath of relief, “See, my daughter is in after school detention. Now I don’t know why she is in it, but I was hoping to get her out early and was asking this lady the classroom number for this ‘Ms. Dobbins’ so that I may speak with-” he was cutoff as Mr. Young, the vice-principal, took a double-take when he heard Mike utter that name.

“I’m sorry, did I just hear you say ‘Ms. Dobbins’!?”

“Uhhh….yeah?”

Mr. Young gulped down, he began talking in a much softer voice, “Look sir: I think maybe you should just take this as your daughter making some kind of mistake. Just wait a few more hours; I’m sure Ms. Dobbins made the right decision...she always does!” he said, almost as if in hesitation and trying to convince himself of such.

Mike wasn’t having it, he didn’t come all this way for some woman he hasn’t even met to keep his daughter after school for a reason he has yet been given. He was always weirded out by all these teachers and staff and their reactions to hearing him talk about this Ms. Dobbins.

Finally, he walked closer to the vice-principle and demanded the classroom number, “Look: I’m going to ask this ONE more time! Give me the classroom number where my daughter is at so I can have a word with this, Ms. Dobbins!”

Mr. Young looked very hesitant on going through with Mike’s request, looking down at the woman on the counter for support, but eventually relented, “...Room 327…!”

Mike nodded his head, “Thanks!” before walking out.

After he left the office, two staff members began a conversation, the woman starting off with a question: “So...do you think he’ll be able to handle her?”

Mr. Young remained still, “Not sure. While he looks efficient enough to hold his own and handle her, this is Ms. Dobbins we’re talking about.”

The two stared at the empty space where Mike was in moments before.

Mike was standing at the door to the classroom 327. He was about to knock, but remembered the staff’s reaction just to him uttering the homeroom teacher for this classroom.

“Ms. Dobbins, huh?”

After a second thought, he knocked on the door of the classroom before waiting for someone to answer the door. He heard a woman’s voice before hearing footsteps walking up to the door.

He was about to meet Ms. Dobbins. He was expecting an old prune who probably hated everyone and everything, wrinkled up, gray hair, and saggy clothing. He awaited at the door anticipating what was going to happen next, he saw the door creak open, thinking he was going to hear an elderly woman’s voice, but instead heard a younger, more softer, yet stronger voice “Oh! I believe you are Mr. Reynolds, I am Ms. Dobbins; good to be acquainted!” he heard before the door opened all the way, revealing the woman that was behind the door.

Ms. Dobbins was not a wrinkly, old prune, by any stretch of the imagination. She has silky- smooth, slightly darkened skin, long, dark brown hair, darkish-red lipstick, make-up, brown eyes, amazing facial features, and a, of course, voluptuous body. All this topped off with a dark-colored V-neck T-shirt dress, under a jacket, made for an amazing sight.

He was just staring at her for a good moment, forgetting what he was going to say, before Ms. Dobbins spoke again, bringing his head out of the clouds and back to reality, “... Mr. Reynolds?”

Mike snapped back to reality, “Huh...oh right. Hello, Ms. Dobbins, right?”

“Indeed.”

“...Okay-” Mike responded with a sigh of breath, now knowing fully well that this hot woman was indeed, his daughter’s homeroom teacher. “-Listen, Ms. Dobbins, I got a call earlier, saying my daughter, Gina, had after school detention, correct?”

Ms. Dobbins nodded her head, “That is correct.”

“Okay -” Mike responded, “Well, the thing is, this must be a mistake. Now yes, my daughter can be a handful, but never to the point of having to stay after school!”

“Hmph -” Ms. Dobbins crossed her arms, “Well you see, Mr. Reynolds, your daughter didn’t follow procedures that kids must abide by in my classroom, rules in which I firmly place and expect students to follow.”

“Well...-” Mike thought of what his daughter could have done, “Ms. Dobbins Tell me: what did my daughter do to warrant such punishment?”

Ms. Dobbins looked down for a second, then responded, “She was 5 minutes late to my class.”

“.............’What?’” Mike said, for a second, not even sure how to respond to that revelation.

Ms. Dobbins reaffirmed herself, then responded again: “She was 5 minutes late to my class.”

Mike slightly gasped and was hit with a flashback to this morning, his daughter stressing that they needed to go, school was about to begin in 3 minutes and they haven’t even left yet. Mike remembered how he was too tired and his daughter had to wake him up since he was her ride.

Mike gulped, cold sweating as he took a peek at his daughter, who was not happy.

Realizing it was his fault that his daughter got in trouble in the first place, he knew he had to find a way to get her out of it.

Finally, he spoke, “Listen, Ms. Dobbins, I’m sure my daughter meant no disrespect towards you, can’t we just pull this whole thing under the rug and we can get going?” Mike said, gesturing.

Ms. Dobbins took another step towards Mike, who thought that she was eying his arms and chest for a second, then back to eye-contact. “I’m afraid I can’t do that Mr. Reynolds. Rules are rules. I can’t make exceptions for anyone, that would just make others think they can just walk away from breaking the rules, unscathed.” she said, standing her ground on the decision.

“Look -” Mike was starting to get irritated at her, but trying not to show it. Now he was whispering to her, so his daughter could not hear, “I’m going to be straight with you: It was MY fault that my daughter was late. Okay? I stayed a little late last night after getting home, and she took forever trying to wake me up this morning to take her to school. So if anyone should be punished, it's me! Not my daughter -- me!” Mike told her, pointing at himself with his thumb.

Ms. Dobbins, for a moment, only stared at Mike, thinking to herself on what to do next. Then looking head-to-toe at him, upon doing so, looked to come up to some kind of conclusion, “Mr. Reynolds: care if we can settle the rest of this discussion elsewhere? Say...in another room?”

Mike took a second to think, looking back at his daughter, then back to the woman standing in front of him. Finally, he responded, “Not at all.”

“Good.” Ms. Dobbins said. “Gina -” She turned her head to her, ”Please remain in this classroom until we get back -” then turned her head back to Mike. ”- The adults need to talk.” she said, in an almost suggestive tone.

Ms. Dobbins opened the door connecting her classroom to the next-door’s. She turned to Mike. “Follow me.” she said, before slowly entering the next classroom.

Mike turned towards his daughter, putting up a cheery front for her. “Don’t worry sweetie! We’ll have this whole thing settled out by the time I get back! Your old mans’ got this!” He said, waving her down before hesitantly entering the classroom.

Mike closed the door behind him right after entering. He was slightly hesitant about what they were about to discuss. But all the while, he couldn’t help but notice Ms. Dobbins nice ass as she was in front of him, slowly walking in her high-heels. His pervish mind was however again, snapped back to reality as he heard his name being called. “Mr. Reynolds.”

Mike was started, his eyes going back up Ms. Dobbins, whose' back is still to him. “Hu- Yeah?!!” He said in a panic.

Ms. Dobbins was still not looking at him, not even noticing him googling his eyes at her ass just a few moments ago. “I have a question I must ask of you.” she finally said.

Mike took another big gulp, preparing himself for what he was about to have himself get into. “...Ye-yes?”

Ms. Dobbins proceeded to slowly, and elegantly remove her jacket from her shoulders and down her elbows, much to Mike’s surprise, revealing a window into her bare backside.

Then, after slightly whipping her head back to readjust her hair, slightly turned her head back towards Mike and spoke again, with a weird question, yet with such a pretty and serious face. “-...will you fight me?”

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hi guys, thanks for reading the first part in this multi-part series fight! I was really happy with how this story came out, I already have the series written out and done, just releasing them in parts while finishing and editing the latter parts. I am going to upload this frequently, as this series goes up to several parts in a hard-hitting, competitive, and entertaining bout.

Let me know your speculations and predictions to what you think may happen in this epic encounter.

See you then!
Old 12-Jul-21, 13:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A Parent V Teacher After School 'Private Discussion'

It's a bit difficult to speculate and predict at this early stage, but my hopes are that Mike and Ms Dobbins have their fight and she proves to be too much for him. She already seems to have the mental advantage over him, as he barely seems to know what is going on, while she seems fully in control and almost dominant by nature. I do feel bad for Gina, as she is languishing in detention through no fault of her own. I feel like Mike could do with being taken down a peg or two. Perhaps his daughter could hear the sounds of their struggles and secretly watch the fight, but being careful to remain hidden as she does so, because Ms Dobbins left such clear instructions to remain in the classroom.

Anyway, whatever happens, this was a very cool introduction to your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-21, 08:51
Last Achievements

Post Re: A Parent V Teacher After School 'Private Discussion'

Chapter II: This is going to be fun!

“...........What?” Mike said, completely confused on what his daughter’s homeroom teacher, Ms. Dobbins, just asked of him.

Ms. Dobbins repeated herself, albeit with a bit more detail: “Will you, Mr. Reynolds, face me, Ms. Dobbins, in a one-on-one, no rules, private fight, with this empty classroom as our arena?” She said, facing towards him.

Mike was astounded by her request. Heck, he didn’t even know where or how to respond. Is she serious? Is this some kind of elaborate prank on him conspired by his daughter and her teacher? What kind of a prank was that?!

Mike was still trying to figure out what this whole thing even was now anyway, but he decided to ask her anyway to get to the bottom of this. “...Are you kidding, or are you actually serious? Because I need to know.”

Ms. Dobbins made a small smile, like she was amused at what he just said. “I am very serious, Mr. Reynolds.”

Mike was still confused at her, but saw that she was 100% serious about this fight between them.

He wasn’t sure if he should even bother asking, but decided to bite the bullet anyway. “Okay...may I ask: why?”

Ms. Dobbins continued to smile as she walked to the neatly-placed tables and chairs behind her that had been pushed apart from each other, as for the janitor to clean later, leaving a huge amount of room for two people to comfortably walk around in without feeling claustrophobic or bump into. She relaxed her butt and hands on the (lucky)table, with a calm look on her face, still with a slight smile.

After a moment to get herself comfortable, she spoke again in her soft, yet audible voice. “Mr. Reynolds, I am a woman who puts two things above everything else: Discipline. And fighting.” she said. “Now lately, my fights behind closed doors with other fighters who had to be taught some lessons about discipline have been, let's say, one-sided. As a fighter, I have been wanting some good competition. Yet one-by-one, I have swiftly defeated all these parents and staff who don’t see fit my style of teaching my students discipline.” She stops for a moment, glancing at Mike, then goes back to what she was talking about. “So then you walk in, and shape your physique, and build, as well as your problems with me about your daughter, well, I see you as a perfect man to go one-on-one with me, don’t you?”

Mike was speechless for a second, not sure of what to say to that, or even what to do next. While it was tempting to go toe-to-toe with this strong, sexy female, he wasn’t sure of how things would work out if he were to win or, dare say, lose?

He looked around his environment for a bit, then back to the woman who challenged him. “If we were to hypothetically...fight, then wouldn’t our fight be audible to the staff who are still here, including my daughter?” Mike said, with a reasonable question. “Like, I’m not into getting in trouble for fighting you, you being a woman and a teacher; things would be back for me more than you.”

“You need not worry about that Mr. Reynolds.” Ms. Dobbins responded. “These classrooms have sound-proof walls; you know how noisy students get. Also the doors are both unlocked, so we don’t have to worry about anyone eavesdropping on our encounter.” Ms. Dobbins looked not to0 worried about the possibility about them getting caught. “Don’t worry Mr. Reynolds. Believe me: I have defeated many men in this room, undetected.”

Mike was hesitant. “Seriously?”

“No sorry; I lied.” Ms. Dobbins' eyes widened, then relaxed. “I have also defeated many women here, too.”

Mike felt something in his pants for a moment. “That’s hot-...I mean, that’s crazy!”

“So, -” Ms. Dobbins looked directly at Mike. “- are you willing now to fight me?”

Mike thought for a moment. “What’s in it for me if I win?”

Ms. Dobbins smiled. “Aside from the fact you get to fight me, you get to take your daughter out of detention AND you can request ANYTHING of me and I’ll give in. However, -” she stopped for a moment. “Me winning means you have to do what I say. So: deal?”

Mike looked back at the next-door classroom where his daughter is currently still in, being punished for his mistakes.

Win or lose, he had to do whatever it takes for his daughter.

“You’re on.”

Ms. Dobbins smiled, happy with his decision. “Good.”

She lifted her weight off the table and finished taking off jacket, raising it to one side with her hand and dramatically dropping it to the floor, still making eye-contact with Mike. Then began eyeing him up head-to-toe, finally ending the silence with 6 words that made Mike worried, hesitant, but surprisingly excited:
“This is going to be fun.!”

The two fighters began to circle each other.

Mike’s body language was that of a man who was slightly hesitant on how this whole ordeal will play out, what type of tricks and moves will his opponent dish out, and can he win?

Ms. Dobbins’ body language was that of a confident woman, not scared at all on how this fight will play out, fully confident in her abilities to hold her own with a strong man, and hoping for a good, competitive match, yet not at all worried on if she’ll win or not.

Mike was a fairly well-built male, good chest, nice arms, great physique. He had it all...except for fighting experience. Now he has had his fair-share of brawls before, however they were with equally sluggish and uncoordinated or professional individuals as himself. Not only that, but he has never had experienced hitting a woman, so he of course was slightly hesitant at making the first move.

Mr. Dobbins however felt no such hesitation. She was also in great shape as her opponent, and a great body in general, her curves on full display as she calmly walked around, not to mention her fairly-built arms and back that she hid with her jacket. She also has had fighting experience, at least from what she has said to Mike, she has defeated many other males and females, a good majority Mike can bet were fairly built like himself. While Mike had a somewhat worried look on his face, Ms. Dobbins was still smiling.

After a few intimate moments of the two just eyeing each other up while pacing around, they finally stopped in their tracks, waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting for someone to make the first move.

Mike finally broke the silence with a curious comment about her. “So, are you comfortable fighting with heels?” Mike said, motioning at Dobbins’ black heels she still had on.

Ms. Dobbins stared down at them for a moment, then laughed, raising her head and looking back at Mike. “I don’t mind at all -- it makes it more satisfying when I trample on my defeated opponents at the end.” Ms. Dobbins looked at Mike, below his eyes, with a question of her own: “You okay fighting with all of that on? It does get pretty hot here when we’re fighting.”

Mike looked down at his clothing. He had on a normal outfit of plain black shirt, jeans, and boots.

He lifted his head back up Dobbins. “If I need to, I’ll just take off my shirt.”
Dobbins smirked. “I’ll be sure to enjoy that sight~” She said. “That, and you knocked out on this classroom floor.”

Mike kind of scoffed. “Oh really? Then I’ll be sure to take that into consideration when you’re knocked out on the floor! Well… not to say I wasn’t already thinking that...” Mike eyed up Dobbins’ curvy beasts and butt.

“Enjoy the view while you can, Mr. Reynolds, because it’ll be the last thing you see before I put your lights out and teach you some discipline.” Ms. Dobbins said, now with a serious face.

She raised up her fists, motioning the real start of this fight. Mike followed, raising his fists. The two began slowly circling each other again, this time with the intent to hit the other one.

They continued to circle each other for a moment, each waiting for just the right time to strike. Dobbins was the first to.

She goes for a straight-jab, hitting Mike right in the face. Mike was too slow to react quickly enough to the attack. She was just so fast!

He goes to feel where she hit him. It was then that it really settled in that he was in a serious, no hold barred fight with this strong, female teacher.

He puts his fist back up as the two begin circling again. This time, Dobbins goes to several fake-outs, each that causes Mike to warrant a reaction, backing his head away each time, all for nothing.

Ms. Dobbins smiles as she tricked her opponent, now that his guard was down due to all the fake-outs, she goes for a big right, connecting with attack.

Mike was shocked at this sudden attack. She tricked him. And she wasn’t done, now began repeatedly throwing hard punches to Mike, all connecting.

Mike needed to gain an upper-hand with this clearly experienced fighter.

Dobbins saw the worry in his face and taunted him for it. “What’s wrong Reynolds? Too scared to hit a woman, or are you just not able to?!” She said, to get under his skin and invoke a reaction.

It worked.

Mike growled, forgetting about protecting himself or waiting for a window of opportunity to strike. He just did.

He swung a big punch to Dobbins, which connected beautifully, causing a whimper to come from her as she held her face and looked down, backing away.

Mike suddenly snapped out of his anger and froze, seeing as how he just punched her. “Oh! I-I’m sorry, I just thought...-” He stopped apologizing when he saw Ms. Dobbins, his daughter’s (hot) homeroom teacher, lifted her head, with a shocked expression on her face, holding her mouth with her hand. She didn’t seem to be shocked about him punching her...but just how hard he punched her.

Pulling her hand from her mouth, she saw a tiny thing of blood that had come off a little area from her lip. She looked at it for a moment, then back to Mike, then, she smiled.

Mike was astounded as to what he was seeing before him. What Did he get himself into?

His inner-thoughts increased as he saw Ms. Dobbins licked her lip area that was bleeding with her tongue, after which she made a very seductive sound of satisfaction:“Mmmmmm~” She smiled. “Show me more~”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Author's Notes
Hi everyone and thank you for making it to the end of this part, which was originally two parts but I decided their were too short and both mainly involved talking, so just decided to mash'em into one.

We have just gotten to the meat and potatoes of this story: the fight itself.

Can the strong, capable, yet inexperienced Mike defeat the strict homeroom teacher to right his wrong and save his daughter from another hour+ of boredom? Or will the sexy, confident, and undefeated Ms. Dobbins conquer yet another foe and add to the pile of defeated opponents?

Find out next time!

Last edited by Competitive MvF; 14-Jul-21 at 12:34. Reason: fixed title
Old 13-Jul-21, 10:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Ms Dobbins sounds like an incredibly hot and sexy woman, and every confident line of trash talk and skillful boxing combination she throws only makes her seem even more exciting. Rather than his solid punch scaring her off, she actually seems to like the challenge he presents and the prospect of enduring pain to get her victory.

Thank you for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-21, 14:15
Chainsaw

The way this story is told reminds of videos from Competitive Enterprises. Really well done!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 01:44
Points: 2,087, Level: 18 Points: 2,087, Level: 18 Points: 2,087, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm loving this story so far, especially how sensual and seductive Ms. Dobbins is.

Eagerly waiting for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFaceYourSeat For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-21, 09:56
Last Achievements

Post Re: A Parent V Teacher After School 'Private Discussion'

Chapter III: We’re just getting started!

While being perplexed, yet oddly aroused, Mike knew from what he just saw that she was no slouch when it came to combat and can take a punch. He had to be serious about winning -- one slip up and its lights out for him.

“With pleasure.” He finally responded back with.

The two squared up again.
Mike was the one to strike first, not wanting his clearly capable opponent to get the upper hand. He throws a right hook to Dobbins, which connects. Her head snapped back again, feeling the pain he had just inflicted on her, whipping her hair back and going right back into the fray.

She responds with a quick punch to the face, knocking Mike’s head back a bit from impact. Mike shakes off the pain, seeing the smile on Dobbins’ face for that hit, and immediately responding with another punch of his own.

Ms. Dobbins just dodges the incoming fist, moving sideways, then back in position and hitting Mike right on the cheek, snapping his body away from her.

Ms. Dobbins sidesteps to where Mike had turned to, instead of a punch, she instead goes for a kick to him.

Mike however catches her attack, grabbing her calves with his arms right before they could make contact with him. Ms. Dobbins is shocked that he was able to catch her kick, even though it did take longer since she was wearing heels. Despite that, she has almost never been caught mid-attack ever, usually her moves being too fast for most amateurs.

Mike uses this opening and, with his other arm, to reach out and punch Dobbins right in her gut, causing a groan to come from her for the first time in this fight; and in forever.

Mike releases her leg from his arm, Ms. Dobbins clutching her gut as she tries getting air, along with reassessing the level of shock and pain she had just endured in so long. She slowly backpedals away, her mouth making an O shape and her eyes wide open.
Mike gets up from bending down and stands above Ms. Dobbins, he stares at her trying to overcome the sudden huge pain she had just got hit with.

He speaks: “Still think this is going to be fun, Ms. Dobbins?

Still bent down, she lifts her head to meet his eyes, she cracks open a smile, “More than ever!
She straightens back up and immediately punches Mike to the face. She goes for another but with a different hand, which however is blocked! Mike throws his arms up to successfully guard his face, softening the blow.

Ms. Dobbins continues smiling at Mike’s continued untapped potential in combat, proving to be more and more to be a worthy challenger.

She attempts to throw another punch to him - it is blocked again!

This time after blocking, Mike uses one of his arms to then straight-jab Ms. Dobbins’ exposed face, snapping her head back.

Mike moves in for more, evading another punch to him and hitting her again, however is then kneed with her leg and knocked back.

The two were getting more and more competitive and hard-hitting, both now fully-aware of the type of challenge the other is proving to be.

The two got into positions again. Now not waiting for the other to attack, they both throw punches with the intention to hurt the other. Each one, like a pattern, hit the other with a punch, one after another, back to back, both kept laying into each other with punches, both wincing and groaning as the attacks increased.

Neither was doing too well at blocking or dodging, that is until a stray punch that Mike sent gave Ms. Dobbins the opportunity to dodge, which she did.

This, in turn, gave Dobbins the opening to hit Mike again with a punch. He tried to punch her again, but she dodged again, responding in full with another punch of her own. Then, not to give him the opportunity to punch again at all, she just continued to wail on Mike with punch after punch, like before, but this time much quicker, leaving no room for Mike to respond with a punch of his own.

Mike finally, after multiple successful shots to his head, managed to catch the rhythm right on Dobbins’ attacks again and actually caught one of her punches with his open hand.

Dobbins was shocked at this outcome, her face was changed however from an expression of shock, to pain. Mike, using his other hand to slap her across the face. Her expression then turned from pain, to anger, as she arched her free arm back to slap him in the face, which however was easily caught by him, this time by the wrist. Both holds then changed to hand-holding by both parties, turning into a test-of-strength.

Mike had well-defined arms, shoulders, etc., but even he was having trouble with Ms. Dobbins as her unearthly strength. The two were at a complete stalemate. Neither gained any progression in this test.

That is, however, until, still seething with rage and determination, Ms. Dobbins started, much to Mike’s horror, began to weigh in on him, pushing his arms slightly back and gaining more ground.

Mike was shocked, he needed to get out of this before she completely humiliates him. That’s when he decided to use his head. Figuratively, and literally, headbutting Ms. Dobbins right on the nose, causing her to lose her grip and stumble back from the strike, her face looking as if it was gasping for air while recovering from that surprise attack. Mike however wasn’t going to let that happen.

He rushes in and begins laying in attack after attack to the teacher. He punches herewith a right. She attempts to counter with a punch but is blocked and punched again. Ms. Dobbins begins to misstep, she tries rebounding by throwing a high-kick to Mike, but she is just too slow for a number of factors, Mike evading the kick and punching her again. She stumbles again and is catched by Mike, who grabs and lifts her p off the ground.

At full speed, Mike tackles Ms. Dobbins, carrying her off the ground and pushing her onto the tables behind her.

She screamed in pain from the impact. She then saw Mike was keeping the hold in, trying to keep her from moving. She, now heavily breathing with hair all in her face, begins striking him in the back and ribs, hoping for him to loosen the hold. He responds in kind with strikes of his own to her ribs, the two of them both wincing in pain as they continue in their ongoing struggle.

Then, Mike decides she needs another slam on the tables.

He tightens his grip on her curvy body, letting her wail on him with her punches, as she knew what he was planning. This however was not enough, as he was successful in lifting her up off the tables and off the ground. He was motioning to slam Dobbins right onto the tables again, with the homeroom teacher making a split-second decision to save her back, and her chance at winning this bout.

Right as he’s about to drop her back onto the tables, she stops her hands on pointlessly wailing at his sides and instead hooks the around his neck, squeezing hard enough to cause Mike to not slam her on the tables again, instead, trying to stop being choked, stumbling the two back on the tables, but more softer, which was a blessing for Dobbins, but a curse to Mike, had he done what he planned on, it could’ve break the hold.

“(Da-dammit!)” Mike thought to himself.

Ms. Dobbins was enjoying her new position, resting her but on the table as she was choking the life out of Mr. Reynolds. She waved her head one side to get the hair out of her face, revealing her smirk.

“How’s that Mr. Reynolds? Enjoying the hold I got you in?” She smoked, thinking of an idea to really add the odds to her favor. “Or would this do the trick for you?”

She then proceeded to lift her slender legs up off the ground and hooked them around his waist, full synching in the hold.

Mike’s head felt hot, his ears especially feeling like they were burning up, he was starting not to think straight. He knew he was in deep trouble, he had to find a way to get her off that hold, or else the fight was already over.

Over all the choking, his red ears heard Ms. Dobbins talking above him. “Is that all, Mr. Reynolds? It’s a shame, as I was just starting to enjoy myself!” she said mockingly.

Suddenly, she felt something grab her thighs, two things actually. They began to feel up and groped it.

“Oh?” She realized it was Mr. Reynolds, Mike, groping her thighs. She chuckled. “Oooh, Mr. Dobbins, you dirty man! Don’t you know you can’t do such inappropriate things at a school!” she said jokingly, actually enjoying being groped by the man she was choking out. “I’ll let you though, since it seems that you want to cop a feel before passing about. Enjoy it while you can!” She said,

Mike continued to smoothly grope Ms. Dobbins’ thighs, Ms Dobbins was enjoying it, moaning in satisfaction and slowly rocking up and down, still making sure to keep the hold in.

Mike Moved his hands from on the cloth that was covering Ms. Dobbins thighs, going underneath her skirt, feeling the bare-skin.

Ms. Dobbins was enjoying how much he was feeling her up, his hands squeezing and playing with her thighs.

Mike then took his hands out of Ms. Dobbins’ skirt, only to relocate his hands to her ass, groping that too.

“Mmmph~ Mr. Reynolds, you’re so good with those hands of yours!” Ms. Dobbins said out loud, glad again for the sound-proof walls. Her head was facing the ceiling, lowering her hair more down, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the grope of a lifetime.

However, during her time of satisfaction, Ms. Dobbins didn’t realize she had overtime, loosened the hold she had on Mike, while not fully letting go, she did loosen enough to where he could breathe again.

He continued to feel her up, slowly moving his hands up until he could feel what he needed, then he did - her hair!

With all his force, he grabbed hold of her hair and yanked it down, causing a great deal of pain to Ms. Dobbins, shrieking in pain as she was snapped out of reality, before being pulled backwards enough to where let go of the choke hold she had on Mike, Mike being free of the hold finally as Dobbins falls on her back, rolling on her chest and completely off the ground, her body now laying on top of the tables.

Mike had to take a moment to get a hold of himself, from the pain and to relax from being turned on, being hard after groping such a body like Ms. Dobbins’.

After he had time to calm down, he set his sights on Dobbins, who was on all fours, still holding her head.

He reached out and punched her square in the face the second she turned to him, causing her to fall back on her chest. She winced in pain as she began getting on all fours again and crawled away, her ass all up in the air.

Not being able to resist himself, Mike smacked her ass, making her turn back and gawk. He only shrugged.

“Hey, you said there are no rules!”

Her face still had a serious, now angry expression on it. She crawled away on the combined tables a bit further more, before finally managing to get up and stand on her two legs again, now standing right on the huge platform of combined tables.

She took a moment to catch her breath, then, after moving the hair out of her face, and adjusting her dress that was messed up due to all the groping, she raised her arm towards him, motioning her fingers towards her. “Come on, we’re just getting started!”

Mike was starting to enjoy himself too. He can see while she is into this type of stuff.

He eagerly got onto the platform of combine tables that went from wall to wall. The two were making sure to watch their step. One wrong move, and they were falling. Hard.

Ms. Dobbins still had a look of seriousness after the previous moments. “That was a neat trick you pulled, it ain’t gonna happen again.”

Mike smiled. “That’s it, neat? It sounded more than ‘neat’ to me after hearing you.” he said in response.

“Hmmph, looks like I still have a lot of discipline to teach you, Mr. Reynolds.” Ms. Dobbins said, raising her fists and immediately attacking Mike again.

She wasn’t fooling around. That punch grazed Mike, who just barely dodged it. She sent another punch that was dodged. Mike responded with a punch of his own, which connected, Ms. Dobbins stumbling back from the impact, almost losing her balance.

Mike was wasting no time, as soon as Dobbins made her way back to him, he hit her right on her side, causing her to bend a bit in pain. He took advantage of her slight angle by punching her with a powerful right, snapping her back, she now looked glossy-eyed. She looked to be losing her footing, stumbling back and forth.

This was Mike’s chance, if he managed to hit her off and lose her balance and fall off the platform in this state, he may be able to knock her out and call it a day.

With that in mind, he decides to carefully move towards her. His fist clenched, he saw she was basically defenseless, and strike.

However, right as he sent his fist to her face, he felt a huge pain in his stomach region, as at the last second, Dobbins had, with great risk, sent a swift kick right to his blind spot, canceling his attack.

He nearly doubled-over, holding his region as it sent a surge of pain, lingering in him. This didn’t help as the teacher, now with a look of someone who just discovered something important, sent another kick towards him, this time to the back of his knee, causing him to fall down on his knee, still in pain.

He nearly went on all fours, holding himself up with one arm, the other clenching the pained area. He glanced over and saw Ms. Dobbins standing over him. HIs eyes widened in fear, while hers with glee, sending one more swift kick, this time to his face, sending him rolling off the platform of tables and crashing onto a chair, rolling out onto the carpet floor.

Ms. Dobbins remained standing on the tables after kicking Mike off of them, with a satisfied look on her face, she watched as Mike slowly began to get his face and body off the floor. “You know Mr. Johnson…-” She spoke, gently getting on her bum as she hung over the edge of the platform, her legs dangling off. “I sort of lied earlier about these heels of mine.” She crossed her slender legs, slowly taking off her heels off each foot as she continued to talk.

“You see, while I do indeed love using them to trample on my downed opponents when I win a fight...-” she continued, “...-but the reality is is that I actually keep this on, as to give me a handicap, to make my fights more of a challenge, since it can be hard walking, and especially fighting, in heels.” She finished taking off her heels, moving each toe to stretch them out. She used one of her big toes to point at Mike, who was still trying to get up. “But with you, you seem to be more of a challenge than the rest, which is an accomplishment.” She got up on her bare feet back on the platform, slowly backing up. “Unfortunately, you are now going to have to fight me at my full potential!” She said, now running up off the platform of tables, free of any heels, she jumped high up off the platform and onto an unsuspecting Mike, who had just gotten up again, his back however still to Ms. Dobbins.

They collide, rolling back onto the floor, Mike more hurt due to an adult woman jumping onto him at full speed from off the ground, while Dobbins had him break her fall, rolling as soon as her body hit the floor.

Mike tried getting up again, he saw Dobbins on her all-fours again, her ass up right in his face. He didn’t have time to enjoy the view, as Dobbins looked back at him and lifted her leg, swing it right to his face, snapping him back a bit to the right, she then sent a straight kick right to his face again, causing him to fall backwards, his back falling on the carpet again.

Ms. Dobbins rolled back on her back, lifted her legs, and did a kip-up, her breasts bouncing up and down from doing so. She looked at Mike, who was aching from the pain, she moved the hair out of her face and smiled, slowly walking towards him.

“Hmph, what happened to all that bravado you had earlier? Looks like you’re the one laying on your ass after all, cowboy~ Seems you just can’t handle me at my full-ARGH!!!” her gloating was cut-off as a chair was sent crashing at her, sending her back.

Mike had grabbed the chair he had collapsed on from earlier(which helped break his fall) and tossed it right towards Dobbins as soon as she was close enough.

Mike rose up, moving her joints and cracking some areas, raising his fists. “Let’s see if that's true, me not being able to handle you at your full potential. And…-” Mike stops what he’s saying for a moment, taking off his black shirt, revealing his well-toned abs and chest, and removing his belt, to add more movement to his bottom-half. “Let’s see if you can handle mine!”

Ms. Dobbins recovered from the chair attack, seeing Mike’s abs and full build, and smiling, liking what she saw. “It’s going to be a shame what I got to do with you and that hot body of yours!” she said.

Mike cracked his neck, before moving in for an attack. “That’s my line!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Author's Notes

Hi everyone and thank you for reading and making it to the end of this part!

This part, like the previous, was actually two parts, but after editing, I realized they were both too short and felt better flow reading as one, while also writing in and adding more than what was originally there.

Been loving the response this has been getting and am greatly appreciated that you guys are enjoying it so far! This story has been by far, the one I've enjoyed writing so far!

Now that all the feeling each other out and chatting is over, as an indication by the end of the part, we are now entering the stage where both are letting out their full potential with no restraints holding either back.

Mike has proved to be more than just another opponent for Ms. Dobbins to handle easily, he has proven to be more than a handful.

Now that the chains are off, who will come out the victor in this bout? Can Mike overcome the experienced teacher and put a stop to her discipling of him? Or will the hot and beautiful Ms. Dobbins put an end to the rising strength and wit of the novice competitor who has proven to be her greatest opponent?

Let me know your predictions as we await to find out next time in another hot, hard-hitting, slugfest between two capable fighters, where only the better competitor will have chance of walking out of that classroom the victor!

Last edited by Competitive MvF; 14-Jul-21 at 12:34. Reason: fixed title
Old 15-Jul-21, 00:52
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

heyecanlı bir hikaye sonunu sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum
The Following User Says Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-21, 17:11
Points: 2,016, Level: 18 Points: 2,016, Level: 18 Points: 2,016, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is one of the best stories i have red in a long time! Cudos! I am eagerly awaiting the next part
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxMax For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-21, 08:19
Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: A Parent V Teacher After School 'Private Discussion'

Here's hoping Mike can put a stop to her winning streak and save his daughter! If not then Ms.Dobbins just might keep Gina in detention to get more 'Private discussions' in the future. Great job on another great story!

Last edited by Nightgamer; 01-Aug-21 at 23:47.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nightgamer For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive mixed, fist fighting, knocked out, mixed fight, private match, teacher