Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-21, 18:47
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Quick Leg Lockdown

True Story:

I dated a very tomboy, aggressive girls and we wrestled a lot, which even included body punches. I won or dominated every single time except for one time where she got me good. I won so much I took for granted it would be easy to have control.

We were wrestling in the front room and I had her pinned on the floor and throw a few body shots at her, which she always took well (strong core) and she blocked a punch, grabbed my arm pulled me toward her and held it while she got my head locked in a very painful and really deep headscissors and with full pressure right away, I was going out. I tried to pry her legs apart with my free hand, which I couldn't, the pressure was way to strong for a one arm escape as I was running out of time quickly. I didn't want to tap out but if I didn't she was going to sleep. I knew I would never hear the end of it if I tapped out to her but here I am flat on the floor totally feeling helpless with my neck being squeezed out. All this in about a 5 second time period. I tapped out to her frantically and she released the pressure but kept the hold on and control of my arm and made me say that girls are strong which I had no choice so I repeated it and she finally fully release me. Took me a minute to regain my senses from it. She had that hold in just right to cut off oxygen. Only time I was ever completely at her mercy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beat up by a girl, headscissor, scissor hold, scissorhold