Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-17, 22:37
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Real Match vs Sister

This is a true account of a match I had with my sister. For those of you wondering, I do plan on continuing with my School Wrestling Tournament story as well in the future. For this story, I only included dialogue that I clearly remember so that the story stays authentic with what actually happened. Hope you all enjoy!

It was a summer afternoon before my sophomore year of college, and I was home for summer break. My younger sister, Alexis, was also home, on her summer break before her senior year of high school. My parents were out at dinner, and my sister was in the living room watching tv. I walked in and grabbed the remote.

Alexis: “Hey what are you doing??”

Me: “There’s an NBA game about to come on.”

Alexis: “So? I’m watching this.”

She was right, there was no way I could just convince her to leave and let me watch the game in peace. I would have to come up with a fair reason. Just then I had an idea.

Me: “How about this, we can fight over the remote, and whoever wins, fair and square, gets to have the tv?”

Alexis: “You mean like wrestle?”

Me: “Yeah no cheap shots or punches or kicks, just wrestling until one person taps out.”

Alexis: “Okay deal you’re on.”

I was surprised that she accepted this idea since it clearly favored me. I’m 6’1 and about 175 lbs, while my sister is 5’5 and about 120 lbs. I’m also two years older and have been a great athlete in multiple sports throughout high school and the start of college. My sister is also in good shape from her sports, like track and soccer. Still, she was no match for me and my pure strength. We pushed some furniture out of the way and made some space on the carpet in front of the tv. I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts and my sister was wearing a T-shirt and some very small black and pink cotton shorts that were not doing a sufficient job containing her famous behind. That’s another thing, Alexis is famous going into her senior year of high school for her stunning posterior. Her thin, fit frame and skinny torso widened out at her hips into a large, round ass that jiggled with every step she took. I have to admit it was a sight to behold.

Alexis: “So how’s this gonna work? Just whoever gives up first loses?”

Me: “Yeah we’ll just do one round, and when you’re done just tap on the ground and I can watch the game.”

Alexis: “Hm funny, you’re not gonna be watching any game here.”

We started on our knees facing each other, and I made the first move, reaching in and grabbing Alexis’ hands. I worked my way in and wrapped my arm around her neck. I started to try to pull her down as she fought me off with her arms. She was able to stay on her knees, and we were in a stalemate, kneeling next to each other with my arm around her neck. Suddenly, Alexis found a way to break the deadlock, as she swung her right leg up and over my bent over body, bringing her thigh down on my back. I crashed down onto my stomach and lost my grip around her neck as she mounted my back.

Alexis: “Obviously you didn’t realize I’m more flexible than you” she said with a laugh.

She was sitting on my back with her thighs securing her position on either side of my torso. Both of her hands were free and she quickly grabbed my arms and held them down behind my back. I was stuck like a fish out of water as I flailed underneath her. I began to grow more frustrated as I couldn’t seem to do anything to unseat her without my hands. She noticed my frustration and started laughing at my position. This infuriated me and I started thrashing as hard as I could. There was just nothing I could do from this position, and I started breathing heavily, completely exhausted. Alexis must have noticed this because she took this opportunity to flip around on my back so she was facing my feet, keeping tight hold of my wrists. She started inching back until she dropped her large, round ass on the side of my face, driving the rest of my face into her feet, which she tucked underneath me. She was clearly proud of having her prized asset perched on my face.

Alexis: “Haha this isn’t going so well for you”

I couldn’t manage a response. I was stunned that she was able to work me into this position. My face must have looked pathetic smashed between my younger sister’s perfect ass and feet.

Alexis: “This must be pretty embarrassing for you, your face is as red as a tomato. The view is pretty hilarious from up here though.”

I was mortified by her teasing comments, and she started to make it worse by wiggling her toes in my exposed face, pulling at my cheeks. I was completely helpless against this humiliating punishment that she continued to dish out. When I thought it couldn’t get any worse, I felt a hard slap on my ass. Alexis burst out laughing and I reached my freed hands back aimlessly trying to stop that from happening again, but I had no view of where her hands were from my position.

Alexis: “Nope” she said with another laugh, as another hard slap came down on my rear end.

I was beyond humiliated, not only was I being hopelessly defeated in a match that was my idea, but Alexis was going out of her way to embarrass me while she claimed her victory.

Alexis: “This is so much fun but you’re never gonna have to tap out like this.”

As soon as she said this, she flipped me over on my back, I was completely exhausted, humiliated, and defeated by this time. She used her shins to pin my arms to the carpet and lowered her beloved ass down directly onto my face. Her buttcheeks were bulging out of her short shorts, jiggling as they made contact with my exposed face. I only took so much of this before I ran out of air, and I tapped several times.

Alexis: “Yayyy I won!!! Sucks to suck loserrrr” she teased as she raised both hands above her head and began to shake her booty jiggling and bouncing it on my face in a victory pose.

Once she finally got off of me, I sulked away quietly, shocked by the loss I took. Safe to say I have not challenged her to a rematch to this day, even though she makes a few comments about it here and there.
Old 01-Jan-18, 02:01
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real Match vs Sister

Excellent work as always! Thank you!
Old 01-Jan-18, 12:09
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I would like to challenge Alexis to a rematch on your behalf, mate. We need to see more of her famous ass being used to smother you to defeat. Cannot get enough of that.

Thanks very much for this fun and exciting story, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 14:00
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Nicely done. Thanks!
Old 04-Jan-18, 13:48
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Perhaps they can have a revenge match and the guy win. The sister, enraged, challenge him to a tiebreaker. He resists because he is afraid of losing. He has lost once and won the second match but was about to be defeated. Therefore, he prefers to leave it in a draw. Then his sister uses sex as bait: He can decide the rules of the fight and also, they fight naked.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-20, 05:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

After my match against Alexis, the weeks that followed were rough to say the least. I was almost in denial about what happened; how she managed to not just defeat me, but humiliate me so thoroughly while defeating me with ease almost seemed impossible. However, the image of her large ass descending on my face and the feeling of her butt cheeks grinding my face into submission as she shook her ass on my face in her victory pose were blazed into my memory, reminding me that it was all-too real. It was also very awkward just to walk around the house. Every time I would catch eyes with her, she would shoot me a knowing grin, like she knew I was desperate for her to keep my humiliating defeat a secret. And I’ll give her credit, although she thoroughly enjoyed humiliating me during our match, she never went so far as to compound my embarrassment by telling anyone. However, I still couldn’t let what happened go, some part of me believed that it had to be a fluke, an off day for me or some lucky combinations for her. I had to have a rematch. So three weeks later, I decided it was time to reestablish dominance in this house.

I woke up that morning energized and craving the prospect of getting my pride back. I chose this day in particular because I knew my parents were going over to a friend’s house after dinner, and Alexis and I would again have the house to ourselves. The wait throughout the day was almost unbearable, but finally we finished dinner and my parents headed out for the night. Alexis went downstairs to run on the treadmill like she usually did after dinner. I waited and once I heard the treadmill stop, I went downstairs to the basement to confront her. “Hey Alexis” I said. “Hey what’s up” she replied, as she sat on the floor beside the treadmill reaching for her toes and stretching. “I’ve been thinking, it’s time for us to have a rematch.” “Oh yeah” she replied, “what you didn’t get enough the first time?” she laughed. “I just think we both know that you getting me in that position was lucky and I just couldn’t get out once you got me there, but I wouldn’t let that happen again now that I know and it’s clear that I’m stronger than you.” “What position?” she teased as she put a finger on her chin and looked up at the ceiling as if trying to remember, “oh yeah my ass on your face, you really have a hard time saying it don’t you” she laughed. “Also it’s funny that you challenge me to a rematch right after I get done running 5 miles how’s that fair?” “Well if you’d rather do it another time then fine, I just don’t know when we’ll have another opportunity” I replied. “Okay fine, but if I give you a rematch there has to be something in it for me, since I already beat you once fair and square.” “What would you want?” I asked, a bit nervously. “Well I just got done running and now we’re having a wrestling match so I think when I beat you again I really want you to rub my feet. For an hour! No cheating me on my foot rubbing.” I thought about this request and how much I would absolutely hate rubbing my 18 year old sister’s feet, but if everything went the way I thought it would, I wouldn’t have to worry about that anyway. “Ok fine, deal” I replied. She smiled back and we walked over to an open carpeted space in the basement. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and she was barefoot and wearing a blue sports bra and a short white tennis-style mini skirt. We kneeled across from each other ready to start the match, and I could see her skin still lightly glistening from her run. “So are we doing the same as last time?” she asked, “one round of whoever submits first loses?” “Sounds good to me” I replied.

We began to circle each other on our knees as we sized each other up, both waiting for an opportunity to make a move. I made the first move toward her and we locked hands. I quickly fought off her hands and was able to grab onto her shoulders and push her onto her back. As I tried to advance to get on top of her, she clasped her thighs around my midsection and held me at bay. I tried to use my hands to pry her thighs off of me, but when I did this she immediately tried to sit up and go on the offensive, so I was forced to leave her thighs alone and use my hands to pin her shoulders back down. She gradually ratcheted up the pressure, and it was really starting to become uncomfortable and my breathing became more and more tired. “Cmon are you really tiring out in this hold after I was the one who just ran 5 miles?” she goaded me. Just then I got a new idea, and I got my feet under me and stood up. Alexis tried to keep her grip, but she had no more leverage in this position and I was able to push her legs off. I took a few big breaths of air, and looked down at Alexis. She had stayed on her back with her legs up, beckoning me to try the same entry, but I knew that I had to get around her legs to get to her. I then came up with a plan, since she had outsmarted me in our last match, she probably figured that I would wrestle dumb again and try the same tactic, so I decided to fake like I was lunging at her again, and just as I expected, she raised her legs in defense, ready to trap me between them again. But this time, I pulled out at the last second and once she went for the fake I grabbed her legs and threw them to the side, mounting her torso from the side. I was now sitting on her chest facing her feet, grabbing both her arms with my hands and pinning them at her sides. I looked back at her face struggling with my weight on her chest and got a perfect idea. “Looks like it’s pay back time” I announced as I started to inch my way back, looking over my shoulder at her face waiting for the moment I was able to drop my genitals on her normally cocky face. Right as I was about to reach her face, I felt her legs swing around my neck and pull me off of her, crashing to the ground in her headscissor. “Haha stupid!!!” she exclaimed joyously, with her cocky demeanor returned. She had outsmarted me again, how could I be so stupid to not be watching her legs. She immediately grabbed one of my arms with her hand and wrapped her other arm around my waist to keep my body in place while I suffered in her scissors. I was so closeI thought to myself, as my face grew hot with embarrassment and I could feel tears start to swell up in my eyes. My remaining free arm couldn’t do anything to free my head, so I knew that she had beaten me again and I was helplessly at her mercy. My face was stuck deep in her thighs, facing her butt. She toyed with me, flexing and relaxing her thighs off and on, causing my facial features to squish together with every squeeze and laughing with every grunt she forced out of me. With every squeeze, I saw her massive butt cheeks bulging out of her mini skirt, which was so high up on her waist from all the tussling that it was merely serving as a glorified thong at this point. Alexis then rolled me onto my back, maintaining her headscissor so that she was now on top of me in a full reverse headscissor, using her hands to pin both of my arms at my side. She proceeded to squeeze her thighs, pulling my face right up against her massively large rear. All I could see were the two giant white mounds that are her butt cheeks and her blonde ponytail. My face felt like it was about to explode, and having known for a while that there was no escape, I tapped out.

“Wowwww loser again” Alexis crooned as she lessened the pressure between her thighs but still held me securely in place, “but guess what I saw that look on your face earlier, you were going to drop your balls on my face I didn’t forget, but I outsmarted and ourwrestled you again, so now you know you’re getting punished for that thought.” “Alexis please no” I begged, “I’ll rub your feet now.” “Oh we’ll get to that” she snarkily replied, as she sat up, backed up, and descended her stunningly huge ass onto my face. “Noooo” I pleaded through muffled groans and tears. “Oh cmon stop whining you knew I’d get you in this position at some point in the match.”
She shook her ass in my face as she said this for good measure. “So let’s discuss this” she said, “because this is oh so embarrassing for you. You come down to challenge your younger sister of two years to a wrestling rematch right after I had a 5 mile workout, probably hoping you’d have some advantage? And I still had more stamina than you, beat you, and now your face is pinned under my ass again what’s up with that?” I could only mutter muffled groans under her imposing posterior, as her mini skirt was doing nothing at this point to contain her ass cheeks. It was really incredible how this ass could be on such a fit thin frame. It was not something you would expect out of your average teenage white girl. Alexis lifted her butt cheeks off of my face for a moment with her hands, repositioning my face as she descended her butt back on me so that my face sunk even deeper into her rear. “Oh wow my butt is really sweaty from running still that is gross” she said as she wiped her hands on my shirt. “I can’t imagine the humiliation of having your face stuck down there” she said as she started to laugh. “That is awkward.” She was right, why did I challenge her right after she finished running. My face was a mess of her butt sweat and feminine scent. I felt her lean forward and heard her open her iPhone, realizing she had grabbed her phone. “Alright” she said, “just in case you were thinking about skipping out on rubbing my feet I’m gonna take a little picture of my defeated big brother here to make sure you follow through.” I heard her phone camera click and she immediately started laughing. “Wow my ass looks great in this picture” she remarked “and your face trapped under it, great addition too. Alright I think you’ve had enough and I want my foot massage” she said as she lifted her butt off my face. “If you kiss both of my butt cheeks just once I’ll end this.” At this point I would do anything to avoid going back under her ass, so I quickly and enthusiastically planted a big kiss on each cheek. “Such a good boy” she laughed as she plopped her ass down on my face one more time for what was apparently becoming her go-to victory celebration. She raised both arms in the air above her head in a “raise the roof” motion while grinding her ass up and down and back and forth on my face for good measure. “Just to get the rest of the sweat off” she said with a cruel wink.

“Now let’s go over here.” She grabbed me by my hair and led me over to the couch, where she sat down. “Lay down sideways on the floor” she commanded. I did as she said and laid down at her feet. She then put both of her feet on my face. “How’s the taste of your deFEET?!” she exclaimed, “ha I was waiting the whole match to use that one!” “Cmon” I protested as I grabbed her feet and threw them off of my face. “Nope” she said as she placed her right foot back on my face. “This one stays here while you rub my other one, then we’ll switch.” I groaned as I accepted my punishment and she turned on the tv. And that is how I spent the next hour with her, my male ego once again crushed by my 18 year old sister.
Old 05-Jun-20, 15:40
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I have to say, this and school wrestling tournament are probably my two favorite stories on this forum. I’m excited that you’re getting them going, thank you. It’s great how proud Alexis is to use her butt as her finishing move, and that you’re dreading it but unable to stop it, because far too often the stories don’t capture the embarrassment of the situation as well as you. Love it when Alexis rubs it in your face that she rubbed it in your face.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-20, 21:46
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I can't imagine you wanting to take on Alexis after this humiliating defeat, but I really hope you do, mate. I enjoyed the dialog and the reasoning behind both fights, and the mounting dread you felt as Alexis built up to using her famous ass on you. When she finally did use her posterior to crush you into the floor, the level of description you employed was fantastic. I have read a lot of stories that involve and feature facesitting, but very few have immersed me so much in the scene. Thank you very, very much for continuing this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 10:35
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler35 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After my match against Alexis, the weeks that followed were rough to say the least. I was almost in denial about what happened; how she managed to not just defeat me, but humiliate me so thoroughly while defeating me with ease almost seemed impossible. However, the image of her large ass descending on my face and the feeling of her butt cheeks grinding my face into submission as she shook her ass on my face in her victory pose were blazed into my memory, reminding me that it was all-too real. It was also very awkward just to walk around the house. Every time I would catch eyes with her, she would shoot me a knowing grin, like she knew I was desperate for her to keep my humiliating defeat a secret. And I’ll give her credit, although she thoroughly enjoyed humiliating me during our match, she never went so far as to compound my embarrassment by telling anyone. However, I still couldn’t let what happened go, some part of me believed that it had to be a fluke, an off day for me or some lucky combinations for her. I had to have a rematch. So three weeks later, I decided it was time to reestablish dominance in this house.

I woke up that morning energized and craving the prospect of getting my pride back. I chose this day in particular because I knew my parents were going over to a friend’s house after dinner, and Alexis and I would again have the house to ourselves. The wait throughout the day was almost unbearable, but finally we finished dinner and my parents headed out for the night. Alexis went downstairs to run on the treadmill like she usually did after dinner. I waited and once I heard the treadmill stop, I went downstairs to the basement to confront her. “Hey Alexis” I said. “Hey what’s up” she replied, as she sat on the floor beside the treadmill reaching for her toes and stretching. “I’ve been thinking, it’s time for us to have a rematch.” “Oh yeah” she replied, “what you didn’t get enough the first time?” she laughed. “I just think we both know that you getting me in that position was lucky and I just couldn’t get out once you got me there, but I wouldn’t let that happen again now that I know and it’s clear that I’m stronger than you.” “What position?” she teased as she put a finger on her chin and looked up at the ceiling as if trying to remember, “oh yeah my ass on your face, you really have a hard time saying it don’t you” she laughed. “Also it’s funny that you challenge me to a rematch right after I get done running 5 miles how’s that fair?” “Well if you’d rather do it another time then fine, I just don’t know when we’ll have another opportunity” I replied. “Okay fine, but if I give you a rematch there has to be something in it for me, since I already beat you once fair and square.” “What would you want?” I asked, a bit nervously. “Well I just got done running and now we’re having a wrestling match so I think when I beat you again I really want you to rub my feet. For an hour! No cheating me on my foot rubbing.” I thought about this request and how much I would absolutely hate rubbing my 18 year old sister’s feet, but if everything went the way I thought it would, I wouldn’t have to worry about that anyway. “Ok fine, deal” I replied. She smiled back and we walked over to an open carpeted space in the basement. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and she was barefoot and wearing a blue sports bra and a short white tennis-style mini skirt. We kneeled across from each other ready to start the match, and I could see her skin still lightly glistening from her run. “So are we doing the same as last time?” she asked, “one round of whoever submits first loses?” “Sounds good to me” I replied.

We began to circle each other on our knees as we sized each other up, both waiting for an opportunity to make a move. I made the first move toward her and we locked hands. I quickly fought off her hands and was able to grab onto her shoulders and push her onto her back. As I tried to advance to get on top of her, she clasped her thighs around my midsection and held me at bay. I tried to use my hands to pry her thighs off of me, but when I did this she immediately tried to sit up and go on the offensive, so I was forced to leave her thighs alone and use my hands to pin her shoulders back down. She gradually ratcheted up the pressure, and it was really starting to become uncomfortable and my breathing became more and more tired. “Cmon are you really tiring out in this hold after I was the one who just ran 5 miles?” she goaded me. Just then I got a new idea, and I got my feet under me and stood up. Alexis tried to keep her grip, but she had no more leverage in this position and I was able to push her legs off. I took a few big breaths of air, and looked down at Alexis. She had stayed on her back with her legs up, beckoning me to try the same entry, but I knew that I had to get around her legs to get to her. I then came up with a plan, since she had outsmarted me in our last match, she probably figured that I would wrestle dumb again and try the same tactic, so I decided to fake like I was lunging at her again, and just as I expected, she raised her legs in defense, ready to trap me between them again. But this time, I pulled out at the last second and once she went for the fake I grabbed her legs and threw them to the side, mounting her torso from the side. I was now sitting on her chest facing her feet, grabbing both her arms with my hands and pinning them at her sides. I looked back at her face struggling with my weight on her chest and got a perfect idea. “Looks like it’s pay back time” I announced as I started to inch my way back, looking over my shoulder at her face waiting for the moment I was able to drop my genitals on her normally cocky face. Right as I was about to reach her face, I felt her legs swing around my neck and pull me off of her, crashing to the ground in her headscissor. “Haha stupid!!!” she exclaimed joyously, with her cocky demeanor returned. She had outsmarted me again, how could I be so stupid to not be watching her legs. She immediately grabbed one of my arms with her hand and wrapped her other arm around my waist to keep my body in place while I suffered in her scissors. I was so closeI thought to myself, as my face grew hot with embarrassment and I could feel tears start to swell up in my eyes. My remaining free arm couldn’t do anything to free my head, so I knew that she had beaten me again and I was helplessly at her mercy. My face was stuck deep in her thighs, facing her butt. She toyed with me, flexing and relaxing her thighs off and on, causing my facial features to squish together with every squeeze and laughing with every grunt she forced out of me. With every squeeze, I saw her massive butt cheeks bulging out of her mini skirt, which was so high up on her waist from all the tussling that it was merely serving as a glorified thong at this point. Alexis then rolled me onto my back, maintaining her headscissor so that she was now on top of me in a full reverse headscissor, using her hands to pin both of my arms at my side. She proceeded to squeeze her thighs, pulling my face right up against her massively large rear. All I could see were the two giant white mounds that are her butt cheeks and her blonde ponytail. My face felt like it was about to explode, and having known for a while that there was no escape, I tapped out.

“Wowwww loser again” Alexis crooned as she lessened the pressure between her thighs but still held me securely in place, “but guess what I saw that look on your face earlier, you were going to drop your balls on my face I didn’t forget, but I outsmarted and ourwrestled you again, so now you know you’re getting punished for that thought.” “Alexis please no” I begged, “I’ll rub your feet now.” “Oh we’ll get to that” she snarkily replied, as she sat up, backed up, and descended her stunningly huge ass onto my face. “Noooo” I pleaded through muffled groans and tears. “Oh cmon stop whining you knew I’d get you in this position at some point in the match.”
She shook her ass in my face as she said this for good measure. “So let’s discuss this” she said, “because this is oh so embarrassing for you. You come down to challenge your younger sister of two years to a wrestling rematch right after I had a 5 mile workout, probably hoping you’d have some advantage? And I still had more stamina than you, beat you, and now your face is pinned under my ass again what’s up with that?” I could only mutter muffled groans under her imposing posterior, as her mini skirt was doing nothing at this point to contain her ass cheeks. It was really incredible how this ass could be on such a fit thin frame. It was not something you would expect out of your average teenage white girl. Alexis lifted her butt cheeks off of my face for a moment with her hands, repositioning my face as she descended her butt back on me so that my face sunk even deeper into her rear. “Oh wow my butt is really sweaty from running still that is gross” she said as she wiped her hands on my shirt. “I can’t imagine the humiliation of having your face stuck down there” she said as she started to laugh. “That is awkward.” She was right, why did I challenge her right after she finished running. My face was a mess of her butt sweat and feminine scent. I felt her lean forward and heard her open her iPhone, realizing she had grabbed her phone. “Alright” she said, “just in case you were thinking about skipping out on rubbing my feet I’m gonna take a little picture of my defeated big brother here to make sure you follow through.” I heard her phone camera click and she immediately started laughing. “Wow my ass looks great in this picture” she remarked “and your face trapped under it, great addition too. Alright I think you’ve had enough and I want my foot massage” she said as she lifted her butt off my face. “If you kiss both of my butt cheeks just once I’ll end this.” At this point I would do anything to avoid going back under her ass, so I quickly and enthusiastically planted a big kiss on each cheek. “Such a good boy” she laughed as she plopped her ass down on my face one more time for what was apparently becoming her go-to victory celebration. She raised both arms in the air above her head in a “raise the roof” motion while grinding her ass up and down and back and forth on my face for good measure. “Just to get the rest of the sweat off” she said with a cruel wink.

“Now let’s go over here.” She grabbed me by my hair and led me over to the couch, where she sat down. “Lay down sideways on the floor” she commanded. I did as she said and laid down at her feet. She then put both of her feet on my face. “How’s the taste of your deFEET?!” she exclaimed, “ha I was waiting the whole match to use that one!” “Cmon” I protested as I grabbed her feet and threw them off of my face. “Nope” she said as she placed her right foot back on my face. “This one stays here while you rub my other one, then we’ll switch.” I groaned as I accepted my punishment and she turned on the tv. And that is how I spent the next hour with her, my male ego once again crushed by my 18 year old sister.
Thanks for sharing. It's really surprising that she was able to win after having run 5 miles, that almost sounds like a fluke. Did you get to have another rematch with her?
Old 21-Aug-20, 18:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing. It's really surprising that she was able to win after having run 5 miles, that almost sounds like a fluke. Did you get to have another rematch with her?
No I haven’t, and just keeping it honest the second part was purely a fictional continuation of the story. Only the first installment is true, but to be honest I have no doubt that she could beat me again like she did no matter how fatigued she is!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister, teen girl