Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Oct-21, 08:20
dj200

Default Re: Taekwondo Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Extended pearl clutching
It's fiction you weirdo. There's plenty of material on this forum depicting far worse (incest, underage etc) which is genuinely worth objecting to, but here you are writing a million word screed about how you would ban sad endings. Come on, son.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-21, 10:55
Points: 3,907, Level: 26 Points: 3,907, Level: 26 Points: 3,907, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyiwi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you want stories end up as you like it, then start writing by yourself. Nobody here is Aaron Sorkin, Paul Schrader, nor Stephen King, nobody is paid to write here. So, if you don't like a whole story or its ending, you can point that out, but with politeness, not with arrogance.

Moreover, I quickly saw your previous posts: many of them are just polemical towards other people's tastes and besides you've never posted any story. Be a little more tolerant and try to have some fun, man.
Your stories are awesome as they are, keep them coming!
The Following User Says Thank You to eddyeddeddy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-21, 14:34
Points: 6,853, Level: 35 Points: 6,853, Level: 35 Points: 6,853, Level: 35
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,102 Times in 102 Posts

First he spoils the story, which was already sad. And then says the end is terrible based on personal opinions... Relax man, no one has to like a story or an ending, but that is no reason to be rude with the writer. Also, this forum is open for everyone willing to write. If you dont like the other's stories, write your own and do it exactly how you perfer, so simple
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 21:23
Banned
Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Taekwondo Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyiwi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you want stories end up as you like it, then start writing by yourself. Nobody here is Aaron Sorkin, Paul Schrader, nor Stephen King, nobody is paid to write here. So, if you don't like a whole story or its ending, you can point that out, but with politeness, not with arrogance.
My comment was meant to be polite; not arrogant. I apologise if I came across rude.

Quote:
Moreover, I quickly saw your previous posts: many of them are just polemical towards other people's tastes and besides you've never posted any story. Be a little more tolerant and try to have some fun, man.
You mean [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I started?
That is just me asking some genuine questions. This was not meant to antagonise anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's fiction you weirdo. There's plenty of material on this forum depicting far worse (incest, underage etc) which is genuinely worth objecting to, but here you are writing a million word screed about how you would ban sad endings. Come on, son.
I already created a thread on this forum about incest stories and stories involving children in the domination fantasy: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I never said I wanted to ban sad endings. I only said that I don't like these myself, and that I regretted reading this story after reading through its ending. A warning would have been nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First he spoils the story, which was already sad. And then says the end is terrible based on personal opinions... Relax man, no one has to like a story or an ending, but that is no reason to be rude with the writer. Also, this forum is open for everyone willing to write. If you dont like the other's stories, write your own and do it exactly how you perfer, so simple
Wrong.
1. The entire story (with all of its chapters) is on page 1 of the thread. My comment is on page 2. Even if you were to scroll all the way down and read the comments first, my comment still does not spoil anything.
2. Comments to stories are known for containing information about the story itself. People always comment on what they like and what they don't like about the story. People give suggestions. People give criticism. Even short comments like "I love how Linda kicked Steve's ass" are already spoiling something about the plot. Therefore, if you don't want the story to be spoiled, you should read the story before reading the comments.
3. Even if someone jumped to page 2 before reading the story and started to read all comments before reading the story, followed by him/her seeing my "spoiler" comment: I don't see anything wrong with that. Personally, I would have loved to be informed of the ending of this story, because had I known that, I wouldn't have read it. But because I didn't know, I wasted my time reading all four chapters.

If someone starts reading the comments on a story before reading the story itself, that means that that person is okay with reading potential spoilers, because he knows that the comments will contain spoilers.

With that said, I never intended on being rude. I simply gave my personal opinion on the ending on this story. Nobody is obliged to agree or disagree with me. That is completely personal, mate.

And I am writing my own story for this forum. Most of it is already written. I am now just thinking of a good way to wrap up its ending.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-22, 06:36
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story has a really sad ending: a loving wife and mother of several children decides to cheat on her husband, followed by beating her husband to a bloody mess and then switch to another man, who she deems a better partner than her previous one.

In the end, the protagonist has lost his wife and his children, and his children don't see their father any more. This story ends with a big, unresolved family tragedy.

In short: this story has a horrible ending.
I loved the story because I can relate very much to him. I think most guys who are into being humiliated and dominated after losing to a woman would love this story as well. Many of us have been through similarly heartbreaking and humiliating things in our lives, just not as extreme as this story.
Old 02-Apr-22, 22:53
Points: 4,509, Level: 28 Points: 4,509, Level: 28 Points: 4,509, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Let's say cheating wife theme tickles my fancy, but above all I'm really into husband/BF watching his wife/GF kicking another man's ass. I guess that's about it.
Anyway, thanks for your appreciation.
Only the story you wrote has netorare written all over it.

Wife wants to embark on something new, husband believes wife will quit backed up by previous experiences, but wife doesn't quit and the husband doesn't know why until the reason she doesn't quit walks in the door. She's found her bigger, better deal and she will do anything to keep it.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 12:56
Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

A beautiful story in most of it except for the end. The wife’s betrayal of her husband is a crime and not a whim. The husband’s action to take revenge on the cheating wife and her lover is a natural and instinctive thing for man. If the story ends with the family staying together and the husband’s love for his wife’s strong feet, it would have been better. Or that the strength of the wife who defends her husband and the unity of her home is a reason for the unity of the family, or any other option than that the unfaithful wife wins everything and robs her betrayed husband of everything. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samer-X For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 18:17
Points: 5,069, Level: 30 Points: 5,069, Level: 30 Points: 5,069, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The story was well written, and what you wrote in English was better gramatically than many of us native English speakers on this forum. The story catches your attention, and the dialogue was pretty good.
I know there are stories that have happy endings, and there are those that have sad endings, along with some that purposely leave you wondering. I've read them all.
But regarding the ending to this tale, that was hard to take. You have this couple who has been happily married for 18 years with two kids. One day she takes up tae kwon do, falls for the instructor, and ends up beating her husband to a pulp. Unless he was abusive, or slept around on her a lot, can one just easily batter their spouse like that, one who they lived with for 18 years, much less make it a public event?
Would your spouse do that to you after so many years, or visa versa?
Like I said, just a little hard to take.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 18:30
Poet
Points: 7,342, Level: 36 Points: 7,342, Level: 36 Points: 7,342, Level: 36
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 316 Posts

Ok.
I need a real taekwondo wife to kick my ass every single day of my life.
Old 16-Jun-22, 01:53
Points: 4,509, Level: 28 Points: 4,509, Level: 28 Points: 4,509, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The story was well written, and what you wrote in English was better gramatically than many of us native English speakers on this forum. The story catches your attention, and the dialogue was pretty good.
I know there are stories that have happy endings, and there are those that have sad endings, along with some that purposely leave you wondering. I've read them all.
But regarding the ending to this tale, that was hard to take. You have this couple who has been happily married for 18 years with two kids. One day she takes up tae kwon do, falls for the instructor, and ends up beating her husband to a pulp. Unless he was abusive, or slept around on her a lot, can one just easily batter their spouse like that, one who they lived with for 18 years, much less make it a public event?
Would your spouse do that to you after so many years, or visa versa?
Like I said, just a little hard to take.
If she thought she could upgrade from her previous husband, definitely. Remember:

Quote:
When I was young, used to play football and workout: I hit the gym very willingly, but then, between family, work and responsibility, I just stopped, and now I’m not so fat but the usual out of shape family man.
and

Quote:
She was so excited when she showed to me and our kids the pictures and videos of her performing in a quick demo, solo and against two other fighters, then receiving the belt from the Sensei. I expected a low-profile mature guy (like me or more), maybe asiatic... instead I saw a boy, on his early 30’s, very tall and massive, big shoulders, dark-skin and a short dark hair on a short, well-kept bearded face. My wife was smiling him as he was giving her the belt.

“He’s Jeff, the sensei,” she said.

“Yep, I got that,” I replied a bit crabby. In that moment, I started to hate him, his fuckin’ black belt and the smile my wife gave him.
At that moment, Steve was out and Jeff was in.

Last edited by blackice225; 16-Jun-22 at 02:10. Reason: Added information
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot fighting, taekwondo, wife vs husband