Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-17, 07:22
Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Default Ashley’s Party Trick

About 10 years ago now, when I was around 24, I was out with my friends Steve and Jason. We'd been drinking for about an hour or so, not to excess, just steadily, enough to get in the mood for the party we were going to. The party was at a friend's house. We'd never been there before but we found it easily enough because we could hear the music booming out from quite a distance. When we arrived, the party was already in full swing full with lots of people around our age; nearly all of our friends were there.

I immediately spotted eye-catching Ashley chatting with some of her equally attractive friends. I didn't know her that well, I guess she’s a couple of years younger than me but always liked the look of her. Who wouldn't? Ashley's near shoulder length blonde hair with a lazy wave frames her delightful, almost captivating face, enhanced by assertive makeup. In her heels she is maybe an inch or so taller than my height of 5' 10”, curvy and voluptuous, rather than svelte. She was wearing a blue halter neck crop top in blue shiny spandex, matching, equally tight shorts and black high heeled leather boots that stopped below her knees. And her legs, WOW! Toned, shapely, thighs that I could kiss all day long! Ashley looked particularly stunning that night, my dream girl!

“Do you think that Ashley is out of my league?” I asked Steve.

He looked her up and down, grinned and replied, “Yup! Way outta your league Mike!” I nodded and laughed with him but then Jason said, “Hey, you never know, chat with her, ask her out on a date, what have you got to lose?” I thought about what I had to lose....... pride I guess and I would be embarrassed to be rejected but then Steve chipped in with, “Yeah, what do I know? Go for it Mikey!” I thought a little and then announced, “Sure, okay, I will boys........... I will........... I will if she's still “unattached” when I've had a couple more drinks”

A couple of drinks later, okay, to be precise, 4 drinks later, I plucked up enough courage to approach Ashley. She has her back to me, gawwwd she's got a great ass! I simply can't resist tapping her ass as I say, “Hi Ashley, how are you babes?”

Ashley jumps, her left hand moving to her ass where I tapped it as she turns to face me. She glares at me, shocked and frighteningly angry. I realise I stepped out of line but before I can apologise Ashley says, “You bastard!”, then UUMFFF!!! her right knee comes up between my legs and thuds into my groin! I gulp some air, my left hand moving to comfort my increasingly aching balls, my face contorting with pain, I hiss “BITCH!” and try to fend Ashley off with my right hand but end up pawing her left breast.............

Ashley immediately knocks my right arm away with her left, my hand leaving her breast as she yells, “So I'm a BITCH am I? I'm gunna make you pay for that!”. The next thing I know is that Ashley has her hands on the back of my neck and head, pulling me towards her. I bend and then bend further when UUMFFF!!! Ashley whips her knee up again, this time low into my stomach! Ashley is now forcing my face into her well-endowed bosom when she swings her knee again into my stomach again UUMFFF!!! and then again UUMFFF!!! before she releases me..........

I take a step back away from her and straighten up, winded, my hands trying to comfort my aching balls.

SLLAAAPP! Ashley slapped my face with her right hand, hard!

I step back again but not before SLLAAAPP! She hits my face on the other side with the palm of her left hand.

“HEY!” I shout but SHHLAAAPP! Ashley slaps my face again with her right hand knocking may head sideways then…….

SCHHLLAAAAPPPP! She hits my mouth and nose with a backhand!

I take another step away from Ashley, now just as annoyed and angry as she was. I feel my lips stinging. I touch them with the fingers of my right hand then look at them to see a drop of blood. The bitch bust my lip with that last backhand!

I take a few steps back, bumping into some of the other party goers who are now forming a circle around Ashley and I, intrigued by our confrontation. I decide to stand my ground and try to talk her into stopping. Just in case, I prepare to defend myself from this furious female. Ashley moves slowly towards me. I raise my right arm, and show her the palm of my hand, like a police officer stopping a motorist, yelling “STOP RIGHT THERE! STOP OR YOU WILL GET HURT!!!”.

“Really?” Ashley replies, still slowly moving towards me, a smug smile forming on her bright red lips.

Suddenly, she takes a quick step forward and grabs the wrist of my outstretched right arm. In one flowing movement she turns, lifting my arm over her right shoulder, sticks her ass into my groin as she bends pulling down on my arm against the joint. I yell in pain as I am forced over her shoulder and land with a thud on my back below her.

I yell again as Ashley yanks on my arm, twisting my wrist to force me to roll facedown. I hear myself scream “AARGGHH!” when she increases the pressure on both my arm and wrist. I groan in agony again when she stomps her booted left foot down hard, high on my back pinning me painfully to the floor.

The circle of party goers, most of whom I know, gasp seeing my helpless and in pain, totally controlled by a smaller attractive female.

“Now, Mikey, that’s your name isn’t it, what was that you were saying about getting hurt?” Ashley snarls staring down on me.

I try to force myself free but Ashley moves her boot on the back of my shoulder pushing it down hard whilst simultaneously increasing the pressure on my wrist and arm. I yelp in agony again then again, louder, as she yanks my wrist and arm again.

“Does that hurt Mikey?” she asks sarcastically. I respond with another yelp when she casually and easily hurts me more.

Ashley taunts me by saying loudly so everyone can hear, “All you gotta do is submit, admit I’ve beaten you and I’ll let you go”

Some of the crowd, the party goers, start telling her to let me go. I console myself that at least the crowd are on my side even though it’s sympathy, not admiration.

She yanks at my arm again. The pain from my right shoulder, arm and wrist is becoming unbearable. I yelp, almost crying now, not just because of the pain but more the utter humiliation I am also suffering.

“Well Mikey, you know you’re beaten. Why don’t you just submit baby?” Ashley asks causing me to yelp again.

I know resistance is futile but I hear myself reply “fuck you!” quickly followed by “AARRGHHH!” when she ruthlessly inflicts more pain on my arm.

The comments from the crowd increase, all urging her to stop, let me go, leave it be, stop being cruel. This humiliated me further but also influenced Ashley who, even if reluctantly, finally released me.

I groaned again, this time in relief and rolled onto my back, looking up at Ashley towering over me. She looked even better from this angle, perhaps because of the view of those amazing legs of hers. Ashley smiled, blew me a kiss, winked and then turned to walk away from me.

I found myself staring at her ass, naturally and seductively moving side to side. The my eyes absorbed every inch of her smooth legs, especially her thighs, not too thin, not too thick, just perfect! Then the realisation of what just happened rapidly filled my brain, my humiliation enhanced by the comments now coming from the audience: -

“You showed him who’s the boss!”

“Well done Ashley!”

“You showed him!”

My humiliation was now being overtaken by my anger and desire for revenge!

The comments continued in rapid succession: -
“You won chick!”
“What a loser he is!”
“You really put him in his place Ashley!”
“You proved who the weaker sex really is!”

That last comment, from one of Ashley’s girlfriends was the final straw; it tipped me over the edge!

“IT’S NOT OVER YET BITCH!” I yell as I quickly roll onto all fours and dive towards Ashley’s boots walking away from me. I catch her right one; she stumbles forward little, trips, turns and falls on her ass!

Her legs stretched out in front of her bent at her knees, feet flat to the floor, leaning back slightly, her hands on the floor behind her to support her. Ashley is vulnerable for the first time. I begin to smile when I see that smug confident look on her face replaced by shock, confusion and even a touch of fear! It was MY turn to seize the advantage and pounce! I move quickly, starting to stand but then leap towards her like a sprinter leaving the blocks, determined to put this belligerent female back in HER place!

Glaring at her, I move towards her planning to dive on top of the hapless female and pin her down. She remains still, as if frozen in fear; the expression on her face stays the same. In fact nothing moves apart from her right foot which is flying rapidly upwards until
UNNGPHHH!!!
the toe of her boot smashes up into my balls!!!

Ashley lets her foot drop and moves it to her right as my balls feel as if they explode to send a tsunami of pain outwards from my groin around the whole of my lower torso causing to drop to my knees, bending forward, clutching my painful jewels, grimacing, eyes closed for a split second. That split second was all that Ashley needed to loop her left boot up and around to hook the back of my neck. I feel her soft inner left thigh on my face become a little firmer as it pushed me sideways until the left side of my face felt her warm soft inner right thigh. As my left shoulder bumped on the floor those those soft thighs slid over my face and down to my neck. The whole thing was very erotic until those silky girly thighs begin to get firmer, gripping my neck, firmer still, then incredible hard! Before I knew what was happening I am laid on my side, my neck trapped between her now solid thighs in a forward head scissors.!!!

The crowd cheer, encouraging her, clearly now on her side, as if my tripping her was some sort of foul move, completely forgetting her low blows which were clearly fouls and just as devastating to me as they would be to any guy.

Ashley is encouraged to increase the pressure on my neck with her surprisingly powerful legs by comments like: -
“You go girl!”
“Now make him suffer Ash!”
“Yeah! Give him what he deserves!”

I definitely wanted to get between Ashley’s legs but not like this. My left arm trapped under her legs, I try to prise her legs apart with my right but it hurts so bad after it was weakened by the punishment Ashley gave it earlier.

“Here we are again!” Ashley hisses and continues, “Submit baby! All you gotta do is submit and all this comes to an end”

I look up at Ashley’s smug but still beautiful face as I struggle. “NEVER!” I hiss back at her, trying to claw her thigh with my right hand. I couldn’t work out what to do, nor could I understand why I had a raging erection. The harder Ashley’s thighs became the harder I became.

Ashley laughs then tells me, “Look baby, I know this is embarrassing for you but if you don’t give in, I’ll knock you out cold. Won’t that be more humiliating for you?”

I don’t reply, still struggling but at the same time knowing that I need to do something and do it fast before I pass out between those thighs of hers that I admired so much but the excited bulge in my jeans was becoming painful and very distracting!

Ashley’s friends and even the guys encourage her with shouts of: -
“Give it to him Ashley!”
“Finish him this time!”
“Knock the bastard out!”

“OK baby this is your last chance before I completely humiliate you” Ashley tells me and continues, “Just admit that you’ve been beaten by a girl and I’ll set you free”

I know she’s got me, too weak to escape her thighs, I’m beginning to feel dizzy, lightheaded, even close to cumming but I just can’t admit defeat, not to this girl, not to any girl. Finally, I reply defiantly, “Fuck off bitch!”

I see Ashley’s face contort slightly, her thigh muscles flex and, incredibly, she increases the pressure on my neck. Within seconds I lose all strength, my right hand slides onto the floor, I hear a whoosh swirl around inside my head and everything goes black.....................

Ashley’s thighs maintain their vice like grip as she reaches to lift my right arm by the wrist. She lifts it high then releases it and watches my arm drop limply to the floor, showing everyone in the room that she had knocked me out. They respond with applause, cheers of approval, and shouts of: -
“You showed him Ashley, GREAT fight!”
“Well done girl!”
“Ashley really is a knockout girl!!!”
“You were simply too much for Mikey to handle!”

Ashley moves her legs apart; my limp body rolls and the back of my head flops onto the floor. I lie there motionless, comprehensively beaten; eyes closed, feet slightly apart, arms stretched out, unconscious and completely vulnerable.

Somebody shouts, “AND THE WINNER IS.......... THE ASTONISHING ASHLEY, KNOCKING MIKE OUT WITH HER LEGS IN AN AMAZING NECKSCISSORS!
WHAT A KO!!!!!” The dominant female stands, raises both arms bent at the elbow and plants her right boot on my groin to complete her victory pose. Gratification and delight are clearly written across her face as she absorbs the crowd’s cheers and admiration, posing for a few seconds for the many taking pictures and videos with their phones.

Steve and Jason move, concerned for my well being, intending to kneel by my side but Ashley stops them in their tracks when she tells them, “Leave him alone, I’ll help him. I know what I am doing”. It was said with all the authority of someone who had clearly been in this type of situation before.

“He’s mine” Ashley mutters quietly under her breath as she moves to straddle me, standing one foot either side of my body, hands on hips, as I lie flat and still on the floor. Those potentially lethal legs of hers bend as she lowers herself to sit on me, low on my stomach, her ass almost on my groin. She leans forward to grab my left wrist and pulls me arm down to my side before tucking it between my body and her leg, then does the same with my right arm. With my arms safely pinned Ashley leans forward and begins to gently tap my face, saying, “Come on baby...... time to wake up, time to come to”

My eyes flicker open. The whole room seems to be spinning when I feel a gentle slap on my face and hear “That’s it baby, come to me.......... stay with me.......... that’s it Mikey baby”

Suddenly my eyes focus and I see Ashley’s face looking at me. Then I feel her weight on my groin and my trapped arms. I try to break free and lift my head but Ashley gently pushes my head back saying in a soothing tone, “It’s OK, it’s OK baby, you’ll be fine soon, just give it a couple of minutes, you’ll be good. My scissors stopped the blood getting to your brain but you’ll be fine soon”

It’s all coming back to me now. That’s right, Ashley beat me. I look around and see everyone looking at me. Shit! They all saw Ashley knock me out!

Ashley tells me, “I knocked you out baby. That’s what happens if you touch a girl without their permission. You can’t go touching people just because you find them attractive”

“I do NOT think you’re attractive, far from it” I tell her.

Ashley grins, then laughs as she moves her ass slowly up and down the uncontrollable bulge in my jeans before saying “Now we both know that’s not exactly true, don’t we? Maybe it’s just you don’t like girls tougher than you, or better fighters than you?”

Annoyed, I snap back at her, telling her, “You’re NOT tougher and you only won because you went for my balls, that’s a foul. I would beat you in a fair fight!”

Ashley laughs and tells me “So, you’d beat me in a fight with rules, like wrestling, or boxing. OK, how about we wrestle, or box?”

The smug bitch has me pinned physically and verbally. I don’t know what to say. I am having trouble processing what has just happened to me, let alone decide if I want another fight with her, plus my prick is trying to force its way up onto Ashley’s ass!. Strangely, Ashley inadvertently gives me more time to decide when she raises her right hand asking, “Anyone got a tissue?”

A tissue appears from nowhere in her right hand. Ashley leans forward and gently wipes the blood from my lips before leaning further forward and kissing me softly on the lips. She whispers in my ear, “Any type of fight you want Mike baby, any type, anywhere, private, public, your choice, and no cheap shots, I promise. I like guys that don’t give in easily, guys like you. I’m kissing you now baby. Just think what might happen if we fight again”

Ashley kisses me again, a little harder this time and much longer, grinding her ass on my inexplicable erection. This girl has hurt me, hurt a lot of my body and more so my pride, completely humiliating me, so why oh why do I find Ashley so damned attractive? I am totally confused, not able to think straight.

Ashley sits up, smiles and pressing on my prick, reminds me of the pressing question, “Well, will you fight me again baby?”

I gulp, still not knowing what to say, my prick pulsing painfully harder pinned by Ashley ass, as I desperately look around for advice, looking for anyone to tell me if I should fight her again...............

Mike Barker
October 2017
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Party Fight 1.jpg (37.7 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg Party Fight 2.jpg (51.0 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Party Fight 3.jpg (55.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg Party Fight 4.jpg (58.6 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Party Fight 5.jpg (77.9 KB, 166 views)
Old 19-Oct-17, 13:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Ashley’s Party Trick

"Go on, Mikey! Wrestle with her, man. You know you want to."
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 20:06
ap643

Yes, I agree with mixfighter, take her on. Boxing and wrestling!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 21:08
Last Achievements

"Go on, Mikey! Wrestle with her, man. You know you want to."
Am I that transparent? lol

I’ll think about it, in fact I think about wrestling with Ashley quite a lot.......... but that’s another story. The concerns I have about wrestling Ashley are to do with self-esteem, my already damaged pride and my severely depleted male ego.

Ashley has already shown she can wrestle, what if she beats me again?

Right now I think boxing would give me more chance of levelling the score. Surely she can’t knock me out in a boxing match, can she?

Oh and to everyone that reads the story: I welcome all feedback (good, bad and indifferent), comments, suggestions, anything you want to say, just say it, please.
Old 20-Oct-17, 00:18
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story. I'll gladly take her on if you don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-17, 00:22
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

challenge her to duke it out in a boxing match! conditionally that you both dress in similar attire..... like the "pros"..... trunks, gloves, & bare chested.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-17, 06:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksample [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
challenge her to duke it out in a boxing match! conditionally that you both dress in similar attire..... like the "pros"..... trunks, gloves, & bare chested.
I like it, thanks!
Old 23-Oct-17, 20:19
Last Achievements

Postscript

I sit up, my head clearing now. I recalled the shouts from the crowd, all of them seemingly wanting me to fight her again. One of them, suggesting we box topless appeals the most. I think she is unlikely to accept the challenge and I will regain some pride by telling everyone that she refused to box me. If she does accept, then regardless of the result I will get to see her more than ample breasts, naked, bouncing about in front of me. Hell, I’ll even get to punch them!

Ashley offers me her hand and helps pull me to my feet.

“Yes Ashley, I’ll fight you again, boxing, on one condition” I tell her, sounding as confident as I can.

“A condition?” Ashley replies quizzingly, “Is it fair, fair for both of us, I don’t want to fight you with one hand tied behind my back?”

I smile and reply, “Yeah, totally fair, the same for both of us. I’ll be bare chested, so you should be too. You’ll fight topless, yeah?”

Ashley surprises me, not for the first time tonight and replies “Baby, If you agree to my conditions, yes, I will box you topless” A ripple of excited muttering can be heard emanating from interested circle of our friends surrounding us.

Intrigue, tinged with a little trepidation swirl around my mind as I tell her, “If the conditions are fair, the same for both of us, like mine is, then I guess so. Are they fair?”

Ashley says, “Absolutely! The same for both of us, totally fair!”

“OK…. So…… what are your conditions?” I asktentatively

“OK baby, here are my conditions: -
You chose what we were on our tops, I choose the rest of our attire. That’s only fair, isn’t it?” Ashley says but continues before I can answer, “We’ll wear pantyhose, both of us, you and me. See, that’s definitely fair, same for both. Plus, I want to wrestle you too, same attire, apart from the boxing gloves of course!”

I say nothing, my mouth dropping open as I think about Ashley only wearing pantyhose. The thought of just seeing her dressed like that, her legs enhanced by nylon and those breasts of hers! WOW! I felt the pressure increase the bulge in my groin and then imagining fighting Ashley dressed like that pulsed my prick even harder.

“Go for it Mike” Ashley’s friend Rebecca tells me, as do several others.

I clearly look confused because Ashley starts a recap, “So we box first, then some other day we will wrestle. On both occasions we will both wear pantyhose. The only other things we will wear for the boxing are the gloves and mouth pieces so I don’t knock any of your teeth out!”

Erotic thoughts and forced everything else from my mind and I instinctively replied, almost shouting with “YES! YES!!!”

Ashley giggled, told me “Good! That’s good baby!” She thought for a moment and then told me “You’ll need a second in your corner, someone to patch you up between rounds, pick who you want, I’ll have Becca in my corner. They can BOTH ref, so it’s fair, providing they keep out of our way in the ring, OK baby?”

“Yesssss, I want to see this!” Rebecca said.

I nodded, despite it becoming increasingly and frighteningly obvious that Ashley knew what she was talking about, had more experience than I had anticipated and that I was going to be in for a tougher fight than I had previously thought.

Ashley Continued, “Public or private? I gave you that choice”

I immediately said “Private”, my eyes understandably drawn to Ashley’s chest.

There was a loud moan from the crowd but Ashley silenced them by saying “It’s OK, the seconds will take some pics before, during and after the fight and we’ll publish them on Facebook, or somewhere, for all of you to see”

There were nods of approval as Ashley asked if anyone had a pen. She took hold of my left hand and started writing on it. I wasn’t watching what she was writing, too busy looking at her incredible cleavage and imagining how they would look and feel when we fought.

“OK”, Ashley says. My eyes move away from her breasts to her eyes as she continues, “I’ve just written my number on the back of your hand. Don’t worry about boxing gloves, I will provide them but you need to buy pantyhose and a mouth piece. Oh and buy pantyhose with non-slip soles – I don’t want you slipping and hurting yourself before I have time to knock your lights out! Ring me when you’ve got what you need and I’ll tell you when and where. OK baby?”

Ashley smiled, kissed my lips so annoyingly briefly, then turned and walked away. Rebecca then kissed, a little longer, winked and said, “See you fight night Mike”. They left me aroused, excited and anxious about our upcoming fights and at a total loss as to whether my decision to attend the party would turn out to be a good, or disastrous choice?!?!?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-17, 21:15
Points: 10,553, Level: 44 Points: 10,553, Level: 44 Points: 10,553, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story!. Good luck with the boxing match, but I think she's a though fighter. I hope you can defeat her against the odds.
The Following User Says Thank You to est For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-17, 21:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by est [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story!. Good luck with the boxing match, but I think she's a though fighter. I hope you can defeat her against the odds.
Thanks.
Wait a minute "against the odds", you mean I'm not favourite to beat her?????
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, blonde, face slapping, facesitting, headscissors, humiliation, knockout, male vs female, mixed fight