Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Oct-21, 21:43
Points: 2,487, Level: 20 Points: 2,487, Level: 20 Points: 2,487, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lady Justice session

I just sessioned with Lady Justice at the tail end of her east coast tour. For the set-up, she was very responsive by text, and flexible with my time constraints. She's a kind, personable person, and set me at ease after a few minutes into our session.

I was actually caught off guard by how overpowering she was in the first 2 sec. of the match. My whole body was sort of curled up and pinned to the mat with so much force. She asked me 'what did you expect?' LOL, and I had no good answer, as she certainly looks imposing. Not only did I not get any submissions, but I couldn't even effectively resist her. I'm 5'8 and not very strong, so honestly it was hard to tell how much of her dominating me came from technical ability or brute force. I'm going to assume both! I honestly think she could beat 2 of me.

Arm-wrestling was fun too. It was more of an even match but she still won legitimately, with particularly strong wrists. I was also amazed that she carried me on her shoulders!

I'd love to session with her again. Next time, I hope to incorporate some scenarios and fantasy elements. But experiencing her raw power was something I'll never forget.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mixedfandc For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-21, 22:28
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lady Justice session

I wrestled her a few months ago, and while I fared slightly better than you, I was also dominated relatively easily. I’m 5’11” and about 180-185 with experience wrestling on a high school team many years ago. We went from our knees and I managed to hold my own against her arms for about 5 seconds before she overpowered and out skilled me and forced me face first into the mat. From there she would force me onto my side before getting on top and holding me firm in that position. This maybe took another 5 seconds. Within 2-3 seconds she would then spin around on top of me and I’d quickly find my upper body battling her legs and hips. Big mismatch. I’d end up in a triangle hold with her slowly applying more and more pressure on my shoulders and neck until I’d submit. Total time for this to happen on average I’d guess at around 30-45 seconds. I could rarely slow her progress. I lost something like 14 falls to her. She’s 190-195, over 5’11” and strong. She knows what she’s doing and basically toyed with me. Highly recommended.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-21, 23:41
Points: 3,772, Level: 25 Points: 3,772, Level: 25 Points: 3,772, Level: 25
Last Achievements

She was one of my most fun sessions. We mixed competitive wrestling in with lift and carry, and I let her do some domination stuff over me whenever she get like after submissions. She had just finished a long drive getting into town so we had a couple glasses of wine before starting and just talked for like an hour about life (she does quite a few things outside session wrestling) before starting.

We probably wrestled for about 20 minutes of the session. She beat me 4-0. It took a little while to get me to the ground, she commented on it being more difficult than she expected. For reference, I was 5’10, 170lbs for the session, she was around 205-210 at the time. She asked how much training I’ve had. I have zero competitive experience or any training, just a couple semi-comp sessions in the past and watching videos. Once she got on top of me I didn’t really know how to defend myself or counter anything, and she used her weight advantage to keep me down. I might have had her one time but she was able to reverse things around on me and force the submission.

I always like to carry the session girl as well as be carried. I don’t think she expected me to give her a shoulder ride around my apartment for four minutes. I surprisingly was able to carry her easier than she carried me. She’s still very strong.

As for the domination aspects, several times after making me tap she rolled me onto my back, sat on my chest, and forced me to worship her legs and feet. It’s not something I’ve experienced before but in the heat of the moment, it was quite a turn on. She also mixed in some face sitting, forced me to massage her ass while she sat on me, and shoved her feet and hands into my mouth a few times for good measure.

I normally prefer to do sessions with new women each time, but I would gladly see her again. She was wonderful company when we were hanging out and excellent in the session. She was easy to arrange things with (she likes to text), and her prices were very reasonable.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k3mpz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 22:23
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

I posted this on accident in the request section. I figure people will see it more here

I had a session a while ago back in March with Lady Justic Nadia. Long story short is that she was awesome!

She comes through my area alot and It took me a long time to pull the trigger but she was worth it. I scheduled a straight wrestling session snd wanted to do some role play but backed out at the last minute and just did wrestling with some lifts and scissor holds.

I got to the hotel and we discussed some ground rules. I asked if she was ok with ignoring taps and like most grapplers she said she respects that tap.

We did some scissor hold and she was able to submit me with head and body. I'm about 5'8 and 180 to 185 at the point.

From there she squared me 10 times and then we started the wrestling. I got zero submissions on her. She is strong but also very coordinated and was able to abuse my lack of balance. A few times she would push me when I was standing on my knees I would start falling back and over correct by pulling myself forward and then she would pull me into a head lock or other hold.

Her comfort on the mat was far superior to mine. At point I asked if she could do three straight body scissor submissions and she did them quite easily. Her pins were legit and she could have held me in a few all day. One cool thing was that towards the end I got her in my guard and she completely lifted me when maneuvering out.

About halfway through I asked if she could not reset after each submission and just hold me or go from hold to hold. However she said she likes giving me a chance. Part of me wonders if I had pushed more if she would have done it because I agreed very quickly. Or maybe I could have asked for a handicap.

Finally I asked for a ko and she did it twice with a rnc. However she would not do scissor hold ko's or ko's during falls only in a controlled rnc.

I want to see her again but this time try to incorporate more role play domination stuff. She was the first person I meet where I truly felt owned and I would like a role play where we play into that. Sort of we wrestle but as it goes she takes ownership of me against my will.
The Following User Says Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-22, 00:35
Points: 2,213, Level: 19 Points: 2,213, Level: 19 Points: 2,213, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Hoping to see her for a boxing session when she comes back my way.