Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Dec-11, 13:54
Points: 1,882, Level: 17 Points: 1,882, Level: 17 Points: 1,882, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lia Labowe reviews

I had matches with Lia Labowe and Fucshia in the US ages ago. I had just turned 19 at the time. They both got the better of me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bessen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-11, 18:35

Default Re: Sessions Experiences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had matches with Lia Labowe and Fucshia in the US ages ago. I had just turned 19 at the time. They both got the better of me.
Please share about Lia Labowe!! Ive been wanting to wrestle for for 5-6 years now.
Old 16-Dec-11, 01:36
Points: 1,882, Level: 17 Points: 1,882, Level: 17 Points: 1,882, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please share about Lia Labowe!! Ive been wanting to wrestle for for 5-6 years now.
All I can tell you is that it ended 2-1 to her after 30 minutes of wrestling. It wasn't the most competitive wrestling, but it was competitive. The deciding fall came at the end, I was laying on my stomach, she had my arms pinned facing me down, and when I foolishly tried to bridge and get knees of the ground to try throw her forward over me, she got a body scissor, pinned my hips back to the ground and next thing I know I had tapped.

Very good wrestler.
Old 27-Dec-11, 13:38
King of Embeds
Points: 571,611, Level: 100 Points: 571,611, Level: 100 Points: 571,611, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 406,417 Times in 26,598 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are a lucky guy Bessen,for me Lia is a goddess.....she posed over you in victory at the end?
Old 29-Dec-11, 16:39
Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had the pleasure of wrestling Lia last year. I'm don't know how to wrestle, but I'm fit and muscular (5' 9" 185). She schooled me on wrestling holds! She completely dominated me. I was in heaven, so I don't remember how many falls she won -- something like 7-0.

She's also very kind and well-spoken. Once she had me in a SGP, she would tease me and chuckle triumphantly.

If you've ever fantasized about being overpowered by a fitness-type mode, she's hard to beat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tamburlaine For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-11, 23:38
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamburlaine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had the pleasure of wrestling Lia last year. I'm don't know how to wrestle, but I'm fit and muscular (5' 9" 185). She schooled me on wrestling holds! She completely dominated me. I was in heaven, so I don't remember how many falls she won -- something like 7-0.

She's also very kind and well-spoken. Once she had me in a SGP, she would tease me and chuckle triumphantly.

If you've ever fantasized about being overpowered by a fitness-type mode, she's hard to beat.
I imagine she's pretty expensive. What kind of teasing comments did she make?
Old 30-Dec-11, 20:52
Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I imagine she's pretty expensive. What kind of teasing comments did she make?
Lia is indeed expensive, but most session wrestlers will run you 300 to 400 dollars.

She teased me about how easily she pinned me. She's pinched my nose and slapped my ass. At one point I was trapped between her lovely thighs, and she informed that I was in "leg jail," though it felt to me like "leg heaven." Also, at my prompting, I really wanted her to rub it in that I was losing to a girl.

She was very sweet. Based on her videos, she can be more mean if that's what you want. But I preferred the sweet girl next door who found it amusing that she could easily dominant a larger male.

Can't wait to wrestle her again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tamburlaine For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-11, 00:43
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamburlaine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lia is indeed expensive, but most session wrestlers will run you 300 to 400 dollars.

She teased me about how easily she pinned me. She's pinched my nose and slapped my ass. At one point I was trapped between her lovely thighs, and she informed that I was in "leg jail," though it felt to me like "leg heaven." Also, at my prompting, I really wanted her to rub it in that I was losing to a girl.

She was very sweet. Based on her videos, she can be more mean if that's what you want. But I preferred the sweet girl next door who found it amusing that she could easily dominant a larger male.

Can't wait to wrestle her again!
I saw a video where some guy tried to take her down and she had him in some type of choke and you can see after his effort he immediately got himself in a worse situation and Lia went "Haha, you just choked yourself you little shit." Of course he was like 30 lbs bigger than her but that's what I want. A smaller girl.
Old 29-Jan-13, 06:36
Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Has anyone done a session with Lia and would you care to share some details?

I ask because i might have a session with her soon and curious about what to expect. Hoping for a fairly competitive match. I think she can outlast me and hopefully dominate towards the end. I will post details of the session if it works out.
Old 29-Jan-13, 21:26
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lia Labowe session

Go for it! She put me through the ringer big time with her Bjj training!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim k For This Useful Post: