Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jan-20, 03:01
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone,

So he finally reached out today and admitted that he had lied and tried to take a bandage of me. I am debating whether or not to stay on this site. Thank you to those of you who reached out in support.

My experience is that most of the men on this site really respect women. But if you like him make all the difference. So @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] You win. You wasted my time and lied to me. And you made sure at least one last woman who really enjoys wrestling will no longer be on this site
If it can be established that Silnafawn did this, there's no question he should be banned.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-20, 05:17
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Bobbi, I would PM @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about this, as to my knowledge he's the admin/mod on this site and will take care of these types of things.

I concur with others that there's no place for that in our community and believe this person deserves a ban for their actions (provided they are true, I'm not the one to judge and I'm sure both sides can make their cases to Zweig or if there are PMs that show this stuff Bobbi can share them with Zweig and resolve it).

Best of luck to you and it's unfortunate if you ran into a scumbag, most of the people on here are good people.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-20, 15:07
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
if he's not paying up, don't send the story.
I took your advice. He simply lied to me and wasted my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bobbi, I would PM @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about this, as to my knowledge he's the admin/mod on this site and will take care of these types of things.

I concur with others that there's no place for that in our community and believe this person deserves a ban for their actions (provided they are true, I'm not the one to judge and I'm sure both sides can make their cases to Zweig or if there are PMs that show this stuff Bobbi can share them with Zweig and resolve it).

Best of luck to you and it's unfortunate if you ran into a scumbag, most of the people on here are good people.

I agree that most of the men on here are VERY respectful of women. It is much appreciated, Obviously, I have the PM s where he promised to pay then admitted he lied.

I think HE should reach out to Zweig to make it right, but if a guy lies to women, why would I expect him to do the right thing?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbi For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-20, 16:49
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Hi, thanks to everyone for the support regarding the deadbeat liar @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who stiffed me! I am taking new commissions, Feel free to DM me! Caution - you will get a woman's point of view!

Bpbbi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbi For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-20, 16:58
arsenal6
This message has been deleted by arsenal6. Reason: duplicate -arsenal
Old 28-Jan-20, 17:26
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, thanks to everyone for the support regarding the deadbeat liar @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who stiffed me! I am taking new commissions, Feel free to DM me! Caution - you will get a woman's point of view!

Bpbbi
I'm glad you decided to stick around
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-20, 17:36
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:

Bpbbi
How Much do you charge ?
Old 15-Feb-20, 20:46
Banned
Points: 1,095, Level: 12 Points: 1,095, Level: 12 Points: 1,095, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoloco10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question, but does anyone know of or is willing to write an erotic mixed wrestling story for a fee?

Count me in. I have published numerous books on Amazon.

Send a PM or an email: jason.pinaster@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail.com
Old 26-Feb-20, 19:24
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoloco10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question, but does anyone know of or is willing to write an erotic mixed wrestling story for a fee?
I've done it before, both for mass publication with Amy's Conquest and LH Art as well as private commissions.