Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 24-Jan-20, 03:01
EricRRobert EricRRobert is offline
Senior Member
Points: 15,892, Level: 54 Points: 15,892, Level: 54 Points: 15,892, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Nevada
Posts: 446
Thanks: 511
Thanked 924 Times in 223 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone,

So he finally reached out today and admitted that he had lied and tried to take a bandage of me. I am debating whether or not to stay on this site. Thank you to those of you who reached out in support.

My experience is that most of the men on this site really respect women. But if you like him make all the difference. So @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] You win. You wasted my time and lied to me. And you made sure at least one last woman who really enjoys wrestling will no longer be on this site
If it can be established that Silnafawn did this, there's no question he should be banned.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 24-Jan-20, 05:17
honeryx honeryx is offline
Member
Points: 1,250, Level: 13 Points: 1,250, Level: 13 Points: 1,250, Level: 13
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 68
Thanks: 41
Thanked 51 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Bobbi, I would PM @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about this, as to my knowledge he's the admin/mod on this site and will take care of these types of things.

I concur with others that there's no place for that in our community and believe this person deserves a ban for their actions (provided they are true, I'm not the one to judge and I'm sure both sides can make their cases to Zweig or if there are PMs that show this stuff Bobbi can share them with Zweig and resolve it).

Best of luck to you and it's unfortunate if you ran into a scumbag, most of the people on here are good people.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 25-Jan-20, 15:07
Bobbi's Avatar
Bobbi Bobbi is offline
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Posts: 66
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
if he's not paying up, don't send the story.
I took your advice. He simply lied to me and wasted my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bobbi, I would PM @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about this, as to my knowledge he's the admin/mod on this site and will take care of these types of things.

I concur with others that there's no place for that in our community and believe this person deserves a ban for their actions (provided they are true, I'm not the one to judge and I'm sure both sides can make their cases to Zweig or if there are PMs that show this stuff Bobbi can share them with Zweig and resolve it).

Best of luck to you and it's unfortunate if you ran into a scumbag, most of the people on here are good people.

I agree that most of the men on here are VERY respectful of women. It is much appreciated, Obviously, I have the PM s where he promised to pay then admitted he lied.

I think HE should reach out to Zweig to make it right, but if a guy lies to women, why would I expect him to do the right thing?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbi For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 28-Jan-20, 16:49
Bobbi's Avatar
Bobbi Bobbi is offline
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Posts: 66
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Hi, thanks to everyone for the support regarding the deadbeat liar @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who stiffed me! I am taking new commissions, Feel free to DM me! Caution - you will get a woman's point of view!

Bpbbi
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbi For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-20, 16:58
arsenal6
This message has been deleted by arsenal6. Reason: duplicate -arsenal
  #25  
Old 28-Jan-20, 17:26
EricRRobert EricRRobert is offline
Senior Member
Points: 15,892, Level: 54 Points: 15,892, Level: 54 Points: 15,892, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Nevada
Posts: 446
Thanks: 511
Thanked 924 Times in 223 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, thanks to everyone for the support regarding the deadbeat liar @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who stiffed me! I am taking new commissions, Feel free to DM me! Caution - you will get a woman's point of view!

Bpbbi
I'm glad you decided to stick around
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 28-Jan-20, 17:36
arsenal6 arsenal6 is offline
Banned
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 373
Thanks: 441
Thanked 400 Times in 129 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, thanks to everyone for the support regarding the deadbeat liar @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who stiffed me! I am taking new commissions, Feel free to DM me! Caution - you will get a woman's point of view!

Bpbbi
How Much do you charge ?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15-Feb-20, 20:46
JasonP's Avatar
JasonP JasonP is offline
Banned
Points: 448, Level: 7 Points: 448, Level: 7 Points: 448, Level: 7
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Gender: Male
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 20
Thanks: 8
Thanked 18 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoloco10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question, but does anyone know of or is willing to write an erotic mixed wrestling story for a fee?

Count me in. I have published numerous books on Amazon.

Send a PM or an email: [email protected][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 26-Feb-20, 19:24
scissortoy's Avatar
scissortoy scissortoy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,465, Level: 31 Points: 5,465, Level: 31 Points: 5,465, Level: 31
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Iowa
Posts: 167
Thanks: 63
Thanked 172 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: story commision for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoloco10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question, but does anyone know of or is willing to write an erotic mixed wrestling story for a fee?
I've done it before, both for mass publication with Amy's Conquest and LH Art as well as private commissions.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making money doing this? bendo5 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 13 30-Jul-19 18:42
Websites like Extra Lunch Money? VCrakeV General Discussion [Off-Topic] 4 23-Aug-16 18:21
Easy Money beatenbygirls Wrestling & Fighting Art 8 13-Aug-14 14:12
Easy Money 1manwimp Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 2 09-Oct-13 12:53


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.