Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-20, 22:25
Points: 5,464, Level: 31 Points: 5,464, Level: 31 Points: 5,464, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default 15 Minutes of Pain

I was with my friend Christian, we wanted to have some drinks and fun that evening. A week ago he had turned 24, almost exactly one month after me. Now we wanted to celebrate that a little.

"I will quickly jumped into the shower. You can get a few beers from the cellar. It won't take long," said Chris. "Yeah, thats a good idea. IŽll get us some...."
We knew each other for over 15 years now. Chris still lived with his parents. and his two sisters Denise and Sophie. His father was a lawyer and his mother worked as a dentist. The house in which the five lived together was accordingly large. The first times as a kid I nearly got lost when I was there. But in the meantime it had become a kind of second home for me.

I went to the cellar to get the beer. From the room next to the pantry came music. I took a look through the half open door and saw Denise doing some sit-ups to the rhythm of the music.
I was startled when a loud voice behind me said: "What are you doing? Are you secretly watching my sister?" Sophie stood behind me, dressed just like Denise in her sports outfit. She had probably just gotten a bottle of water for the workout.
I turned around, feeling caught... "Uh...n-no, I just wanted to see where the music was coming from."
"Ha ha...no need to blush, just kidding" Sophie laughed. She was 24 too. She and Chris were twins. We knew each other for almost as long, but didn't have much to do with each other.
"Hi, how are you?" Denise had learned by now that she was no longer alone.
Just like her older sister, she had long blond hair, tied in a braid. She wore tight yoga pants, a tank top and pink socks. Both had a very athletic figure and apparently loved to present that as well.
No wonder I had a little crush on Denise since the BBQ last summer, shortly after her 18th birthday, when the very short hot-pants she wore left no room for further speculation.

"Well, you're doing sports again? It's weekend, don't you want to go out and party?" I asked.
"First we have to do some sports. We don't want to end up like you and my brother," joked Sophie.
I knew she was joking, but I didn't want to be told something like that in front of Denise, of course.
"Well, we're not completely unfit either. And the few exercises in the basement wouldn't change much anyway." In retrospect, that sounded a bit meaner than it was meant to be and the two of them immediately jumped at it.
"Mhm, I think in your condition you should avoid measuring yourself against us," said Sophie.
"That's not what I meant."
"Oh, Denise, now he's got the fear after all."
"Nonsense."
"Well then, shoes off and on the mat. I'm the first!"
Now she had me cold Was she really going to fight me? She was fit, but she was a girl. She couldn't be serious.
"Come on." She was serious. And I couldn't back out now. Especially not in front of Denise. So I had to face her. I would try not to hurt her, fix her in an uncomfortable position and make her give up. This would be over before it really started.

"OK" I took off my shoes and faced her.
We circled around each other a bit before I took a step forward to grab her. Apparently that's exactly what she had expected. She took a step to the side, gave me a light push and made me trip over her right leg. I started to sway and landed on all fours, right in front of Denise. I looked up, right into her smiling face.
How incredibly embarrassing. I got a little angry because she had shown me up like that. I decided to finish the job quickly.
"Shall we continue or shall we stop?" Sophie asked.
I pretended to take it with humor. "Not bad, but I will certainly not give up so easily.
I got up and walked towards her carefully. OK, she was fast. But that wouldn't help her, once IŽll grab her.
I was just thinking of a plan on how I could best wrestle her to the ground when she ducked down, came up behind me and put her right arm around my neck. Before I could react she secured the grip with her left arm and wrapped her legs around my body. I lost my balance and fell onto my side.
"That's it, Sophie." Denise applauded and smiled.
It couldn't really have been that. I tried to free myself, pressed against Sophie's arms with all my strength and turned back and forth. But her grip was firm and my strength left me much faster than I wanted it to. Totally powerless I clapped my right hand against her arm.
"I give up!"
"It didn't even take five minutes until you give up the first time. I had hoped for something more then."
She was right. And Denise had seen all this. But what did she mean by "the first time"?She loosened her grip and pushed my exhausted body away with her feet. "Your turn, Denise."

What? What was that? Did I understand that correctly?
I was leaning on my hands and on my knees. I could not yet lift my head back up. Partly out of shame, partly because I still lacked the strength. Now two little feet came into my field of vision. The toes moved up and down in the pink socks, apparently full of anticipation. Denise took another step. She grabbed my head and pulled it between her thighs.
Then she let herself fall to the side with me between her legs and I saw her feet wedging into each other. Then her soft thighs slowly began to get as hard as steel. I turned and my whole body turned back and forth, but I could not free my head. Again, I found it difficult to stay conscious. It did not last 15 seconds. I had to give up again.
"That was probably a bit too hard" I heard Denise say, who slowly stood up.I lay on my stomach face down, trying to hide my exhaustion and my shame.
"Let's try this..." Sophie replied. She stood over my head, then went down and grabbed my arms. I felt her butt placed on my head while she pulled my arms up and fixed them under her armpits. And to make it harder for me to breathe, she put her feet under my head. Her whole body now pressed my face into the soles of her feet. It was not long before I surrendered to my fate. In the next 15 minutes I had to give up 13 times. Sophie and Denise alternately fixed me in the most humiliating holds one can imagine.

Suddenly the door opened and Christian stood in the room. He saw me on the floor. Denise stood above me and held my right arm, which she had turned backwards. She fixed my head with one foot and I looked directly at the door.
"What's going on here?" Chris asked in horror.
"Don't act so surprised. Your friend here didn't believe us that you two were out of shape either. But he gave up even faster than you." Sofie winked. Christian immediately got a bright red head. So they had already done that to him, too...
"But maybe next week we'll give you the chance to get even. Then we can do two against two. Or maybe two of you against one of us?" Sofie and Denise laughed. I had to listen to all that, with a pink sock on my face and knowing that two young women were just showing me off at their convenience.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ansras For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 10:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: 15 Minutes of Pain

I think it sounds good for a two on two contest, until the guys realise they can't win and one of the girls decides to take them both on by herself. Both Sofie and Denise seem to enjoy showing off their bodies, and clearly they know what they are doing on the mats. I really liked this story and am looking forward to seeing more of the girls in action. Thanks, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 19:36
Points: 26,467, Level: 71 Points: 26,467, Level: 71 Points: 26,467, Level: 71
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,953 Times in 700 Posts
Default Re: 15 Minutes of Pain

nice story; thanks a lot
looking forward with more of this story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post: