Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-15, 18:19
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: Why we have this fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The "fetishists" are completely on the wrong track.
What they should be considering, instead, is why people have a taste for females who are not "feminine" in the traditional sense. (I think we could all agree that girl wrestlers are not "feminine" in that sense).

In other words, while not a "fetish", this taste is out of line for what women were supposed to be in the past--soft, yielding, in a word "feminine"

Maybe we could spend some time discussing that? I think it would be more worthwhile than arguing over terminology.
It's one thing to like a female, strong, athletic & with muscles..... It is something else to want them a FBB or to have them steroid addled. Add to that whether you only ike mixed, scissors or domination/humiliation.

Look at DWW wrestlers. Many are incredible athletes and incredibly strong, but not a single one approached those who appeared for Premier Production, who all were asked to bulk up or pump up prior to their matches.
Old 17-Feb-15, 18:29
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said?

For myself, I don't particularly care for FBBs or girls pumped up on steroids.
Perhaps a taste for them is a "fetish" LOL?

Same goes for domination/humiliation, which surely would go into the "fetish" area.
But I'm talking about real wrestling, that's all!
(Note: You won't find it in the vidbiz. NOT talking about the vidbiz).
Old 18-Feb-15, 00:59
♥αlphα♀

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], just out of curiosity do your consider you have fetishes yourself, of whatever nature, or do you consider you have none.

Note : Cf. definition previously given
Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
fetish
noun feˇtish \ˈfe-tish also ˈfē-\
: a strong and unusual need or desire for something
: a need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement
: an object that is believed to have magical powers
Old 18-Feb-15, 07:10
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I am as repulsed sexually by FBBs as I am by guys. I've nothing against FBBs as people. They're just not for me sexually. This leads me to believe that guys who like FBBs are gay - or somewhere on the spectrum between hetro and homo. I've nothing against gays or guys who like FBBs. It is just easy for me to imagine them being one and the same. Or maybe I'm wrong?

On the other hand, I don't see anything gay about liking DWW-type girls (girls that, from looking at, you wouldn't necessarily know that they could kick your ass). But maybe both "fetishes" (attraction to FBBs and attraction to DWW-type girls) are equally "gay" and I am just biased because I have the latter and not the former?
Old 18-Feb-15, 07:16
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As I wrote in another thread...
I hate to be a spoil sport here, but the roots of sexual tastes/fetishes begin at an age before conscious memory -- prior to age 3. Incidents which occur at later stages of development can act as catalysts to awareness, but do not cause the underlying inclinations. For heterosexual men, what we think of when we think of sex is in many ways a reliving of our original relationship between mother and son. No, this doesn't mean all men dream of screwing their moms. But the introduction to physical intimacy which happens when we are babies leaves a permanent disposition. Of course, many factors alter the psychological destinies of children. One mother can raise two very different sons. But trust me -- our enjoyment of dominant women didn't come from a movie we saw when we were 12 anymore than a different movie could have caused us to become pediphiles.
You have as good of a chance of proving that as you do on proving whether being gay is a choice or not. You will never have the proof for either side of the argument to settle it.
Old 18-Feb-15, 07:17
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am as repulsed sexually by FBBs as I am by guys. I've nothing against FBBs as people. They're just not for me sexually. This leads me to believe that guys who like FBBs are gay - or somewhere on the spectrum between hetro and homo. I've nothing against gays or guys who like FBBs. It is just easy for me to imagine them being one and the same. Or maybe I'm wrong?

On the other hand, I don't see anything gay about liking DWW-type girls (girls that, from looking at, you wouldn't necessarily know that they could kick your ass). But maybe both "fetishes" (attraction to FBBs and attraction to DWW-type girls) are equally "gay" and I am just biased because I have the latter and not the former?
I tend to agree too that being attracted to FBB who look like men is borderline homo.
Old 18-Feb-15, 08:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

There are as many sexualities as people on the planet. Labels are obsolete. Let everybody enjoy his / her thing.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-15, 09:10
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are as many sexualities as people on the planet. Labels are obsolete. Let everybody enjoy his / her thing.
I agree. There's lots of shades of gray

A good example is that of OCD. There's the obsessive-compulsive trait and the disease. The trait means being somehow rigid and orderly, easily disturbed by things that are out of their place, perhaps it is also an advantage in some jobs such as accounting. The disease, OTOH, is paralyzing. It doesn't matter if you are a genius accountant if you are always late because you went back home 20 times to check the doors and windows, or if you must go 10 times in a row to the WC to wash your hand every hour.

I understand that some people don't fancy being related to what they consider weirdos. Here's the news: You don't have to. Just enjoy your particular taste. Leave it to those that feel their sexual bonding towards wrestling as abnormal to ponder.

Even among those that consider their interest to be a fetish because it drives their sex life there's lots of variety. The discussion about FBBs is a good example: I don't like them at all, and watching an FBB match does not get me aroused, but still I know and accept that wrestling is my fetish.

Neither will Freudian theories about dominant mothers explain this as a whole, but the stories part of the forum is full of fantasies against mothers or aunts, thus some people may have that to account for.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-15, 10:30
Banned
Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22
Last Achievements

The fetish can be beaten. I know how.
Old 18-Feb-15, 12:25
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And yet FBB's are often sited as those most sought out. WB270 probably has 50% who are FBB's. If there is a spectrum they are certainly at the end.....