Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Dec-18, 20:26
Points: 3,718, Level: 25 Points: 3,718, Level: 25 Points: 3,718, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default College volleyball friend

Since there were a few replies about wanting to hear some of my experiences when I was in college I thought I would start out with a match I had vs. a friend on the volleyball team.

We had been friends since welcome week at the university. We were in the same group of about 40 or so learning about the traditions etc of the university. After welcome week we found out we had some of the same classes and would study chemistry, biology, and calculus 1 together. Samantha (we will call her) was not great in chemistry so we would work through problems and home work together.

Ever since I was in high school I had a thing for girls with strong legs. It started with doing karate classes. Sometimes we would grapple in class and there were a few girls who, while not sports figures and older could really crank the pressure down. It was fun and it kind of sparked this desire to want to wrestle with anyone who had strong legs. You know, young man, hormones going wild.

So I enjoyed working on homework and helping Samantha because she had awesome legs. She would come to the dorm room wearing athletic shorts and one of her volleyball shirts most of the time. Wouldn’t find me complaining. I loved those toned legs she had. To be honest, they were not as thick as some volleyball girls legs I had seen in the past, but they were NICE. As was she.

We would laugh and joke some when studying and one afternoon while sitting on the bed in the room with my phone between us a high school friend had sent a text message with a photo. It was a photo of a “match” I had had with a high school friend who basically kicked my ass with her scissors. Anne was on top of me with her arms up in the air. I freaked out. Samantha noticed. She had heard the chime after all. She looked down and saw Anne ontop of me with my face red and tired looking.

“What were you two doing” Samantha asked. Ummmm... Well I kind of used to have this thing for wrestling. I had my head hung lower. She giggled. “Really”. Yeah, really.

Then she said it. “Well, what do you think about someone my size? The girl in the photo looks a little smaller. Think you could take me?” My jaw dropped. My mouth couldn’t say the words it wanted to.

“Umm, I wouldn’t mind trying”. I smiled. She returned the smile. “Tell you what, tomorrow after class and before we work on this chemistry stuff we will have a little fun”.

Stay tuned for the match. (Yes, this is a true story)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bearpilot17 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 20:37
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: College volleyball friend

Exactly what is it that is so shameful about wrestling? I don't get it
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 21:57
Last Achievements

Well, this didn’t happen yesterday. This happened more than a few years ago at a private Christian university. I was shy about it back then. You don’t have to read my account if you don’t want to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bearpilot17 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 22:04
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Yes! I'm a huge fan of volleyball girls; can't wait to hear the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Good question. Objectively nothing, but I definitely felt the same. Not sure why - maybe because it's not supposed to be so sexually charged, maybe because it's rarer than other kinks. I've had these urges since I was a kid and always felt they were to be hidden.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 01:07
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Love stories with guys against bigger girls, and I've always had a thing for volleyball uniforms. This sounds promising.
Old 10-Dec-18, 10:24
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been with my wife since for 15 years and I still get shy whenever we talk about wrestling. We're cool when talking about sex, though.

I don't know about the OP, but the sight and thinking of fights and KOs have aroused me since I was a kid, well before I was interested in girls. And I always had the feel that it was shameful and made me vulnerable. I've outgrown it in a big part thanks to this forum, but in my late teens I shivered before talking to a girl I liked and I would have gotten much worse in the face of something as sexual (for me at least) as a wrestling proposition by one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 13:32
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

The phenomenon of posting the first part of a story, which introduces two characters and ends when they are on the verge of fighting/wrestling without having the actual fight/tussle in it, is something well-known on this forum. Sometimes, the second part never gets posted, leaving the visitors with a spectacular introduction without living upon the expectations that it brings with it.

For that reason, I will only start reading your story once part 2 has been posted! :-D

I copied that style as well. Uploading part one of my very first story on this forum only to post the second part (containing the actual fight) the next day.

However, I quickly noticed the flaw in this approach. People read the first part, get excited, but then can't continue. Once they finally have the second part to read on, they become either even more excited, or utterly disappointed.

This is the reason why I changed my approach. In all later stories, the action begins in the very first part already, so that the readers have some enjoyable material right off the bat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-18, 22:20
Last Achievements

All I could think about that evening while having dinner with my friends was tomorrow. What all would it entail. It was hard to sleep. I was excited about wrestling Samantha. Classes could not get over fast enough! I rushed back to dorm room to clean it up some (why hadn’t I done this when I couldn’t sleep) and then hopped into the shower to freshen up after.

I had just gotten dressed when my phone rang. It was Samantha. “Hey you, why don’t you come over to my apartment instead. It’s a lot bigger than your dorm room and there won’t be as much of a chance one of us gets hurt. That is unless you get caught in my legs”. She giggled. You’re funny Samantha. What about your roommates? Won’t they be around? “No they are out with some friends right now”.

So I drove over to Samantha’s place. I was dressed ready to wrestle. Had a pair of workout shorts and a t shirt on. Samantha answered the door in a cut off t shirt showing her abs and a pair of volleyball shorts. Her hair pulled back into a pony tail. I stared at her abs and then down her legs. “You going to come in or just stare from the entry way?” I walked into her apartment and looked around.

Samantha was about 6’1 (same height as me) but I had a definite weight advantage. She was 165 and I was 215. (I found out later during one of our other matches that she was a 38DD which shocked me for her athletic body).

The living room had two couches and a love seat. “You want to do this in here or the bedroom? I have a queen sized bed in there and a couch”. I said the living room would be cool. Trying to not get too excited about wrestling yet. I knew she was going to eventually find something harder than my abs.

So we stood in the middle of the room. I didn’t really know how to start. It was kind of awkward for a moment. “How about best of three falls? One fall for a submission, and if I knock you out I get two falls.” What if I knock you out? “That’s probably not going to happen” she said as she looked down my body and kind of stopped at my waist. Had she noticed already?

We circled for a second and she pulled her cut off t shirt off to reveal a royal blue bra. I stared for a second too long. Next thing I knew Samantha had launched herself in the air towards me. Legs wide as she crashed into me. Then I felt it. Her legs wrapped around my waist and ankles locked. She looked down at me and giggled. I tried to push her hips away to get some space to breath. She grabbed for my head and pulled my face towards her chest. What.. No.. it isn’t supposed to go this fast. A few seconds later my face was buried deep in her chest and her legs were pulsing around my waist. “Don’t fight it. Just let it happen” I heard her say as I struggled to get air.

I knew there was a wall about five or so feet behind her. I started to walk us towards the wall as she kept pulsing her thighs rhythmically. Some were short quick pulses but every once in a while she would throw in a hard squeeze which sapped my energy. I got us to the wall and started to press her into the wall hoping my weight might make it harder for her to breath as well. She pulled my face from her chest and looked at my red face “you are not starting off too well” then pulled me back into the smother. I started to push harder into the wall. Pulling back and hitting us into the wall. Harder and harder. My legs got weaker and I started to go to the floor. She release the smother and unlocked her legs as we went to the ground.

She pushed me off her with her legs and rolled to the side. I laid there coughing and gasping air. My face red and sweaty. I started to get up. “Oh no you don’t” I heard as she grabbed my hair and pulled me onto my back. I looked up at her. She smirked. “Since we do have to study I should probably end this quicker huh”. I didn’t want any of it to end.

I tried to roll over to get up and she stomped my stomach twice knocking the wind from me. I rolled and grabbed my stomach. Next thing I knew she was sitting next to my head. She had her legs on each side of my head and she slid forward. Her hands holding my thighs down. Stomach to stomach. Her thighs went for the kill. They wrapped around my head pulling me deep into her meaty thighs and firm ass. She started her pulsing again. She reached for my hands and held them down to the floor. “Looks like you can’t tap anymore”. I struggled to free my arms but I was done for. Her thighs pulsed and held. Pulsed and held.

The room started to go black. I woke up and Samantha was at the table with her books out already. “I didn’t kill too many brain cells did I?”

Sorry it took so long to write story. I do have a life outside of the internet boze_turk.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bearpilot17 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-18, 08:16
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thanks for sharing! It seems like she already knew how to wrestle? Volleyball girls have some deadly legs. I'm not surprised by what happened.

How did you do against her in your other matches?
Old 19-Dec-18, 18:56
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

great story..i know some guys always wonder the power and strength a woman has in her thighs that play volleyball and wonder how they would do wrestling and using scissors holds
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:

Tags
my experiences, scissors, volleyball