Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What do you prefer?
Submission 30 34.09%
Restrainment 58 65.91%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-Jun-20, 16:36
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: Submision vs restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t find any of them humiliating, probably because I’m in my 40’s and just don’t get that worked up about losing to a woman, that’s what I’m paying for. If I was seriously engaged in protecting myself or a loved one I’m sure I could overpower most women.

With that said, I most enjoy a long restraint hold where she taunts me and won’t let me go. Doesn’t need to be painful, in fact I’d prefer it not be. I’ve had some great captures with this super babe in the past 8 months. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]BlazeNC) on Twitter

She’s a grownup tomboy, and used to like capturing boys when she was a girl, she has a brilliant body scissor with her long tanned legs and then controls my arms with her arms, taunting me with great stuff like “I can keep you here all day, no one can hear you, no one can help you”. That’s my favorite but she can also crank up the pain as well, she put me in a grapevine that damn near made me cry.
Great read! I m near your age and while losing either way to my wife diesnt hummilate me anymore.Especially since she is trained.However when I lose to her friend trained as well i still find it humiliating at times and a piss off as shes like a sister.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 14-Jun-20 at 02:50.
Old 14-Jun-20, 12:22
ssddfaudhey

Thanks for the replies everyone and the votes.The results were as i expected.
Old 16-Jun-20, 23:39
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I voted "submitted" but the best for me is to have my cake and eat it : being submitted, then have the girl ease up the hold without releasing me, and getting further submissions whenever she wants to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-20, 23:46
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Just the same for me but the other way round: I like her to wear me out in using as many techniques as possible and especially freestyle wrestling or judo throws, judo pins and SGP and facesitting.

Then, I like her to challenge me into one last sub-only, no-time-limit round when I already completely worn-out. It gives her a way to be VERY dominant and demonstrate her technical expertise with ease.

She REALLY enjoys that feeling.
Old 17-Jun-20, 03:40
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Fulgurex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I voted "submitted" but the best for me is to have my cake and eat it : being submitted, then have the girl ease up the hold without releasing me, and getting further submissions whenever she wants to.
Yup that is awesome too.My wife enjoys doing that sometimes.Mostly is while rolling thougj.She will hit one submission then keep transitioning into other ones.Never letting me actually get away othet than into her closed guard.Its not easy to do on her part,gott be super fast!
Old 20-Jun-20, 23:19
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Great comments here.

I voted restrained. For me, the thrill of being physically dominated is greatly extended by being pinned under a hot female body. Being slowly counted out and taunted in a long pin really adds to the dominance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-20, 18:07
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I'll take this over a RNC any day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachmentbssssmoy.jpg (35.7 KB, 88 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:50
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ll take both!
Old 22-Jun-20, 15:24
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree
Old 24-Jun-20, 00:37
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Pins and being restrained would probably be the category I like best. I don’t really use counts so I usually still submit to officially concede the point even in a non painful hold. I would prefer pins to stuff like RNCs, armbars, etc which are very effective but not really “fun” for me. The submission holds I like are the ones that take strength to pull off, like bodyscissors, grapevines, torture racks, etc.