Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-15, 22:47
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Selena Gomez is more than a Pop star

I had faced one of the most important action woman, and beat her. The victory over Michelle Rodriguez had favored me greatly: my confidence and dignity had been restored. Of course I do not have amnesia and my previous defeats always haunt me, but after this latest victory, I took it better; now, the TV starlets doesnt look like invincible superheroines to me, and I felt I could beat everyone of them, even those who had humiliated me before.

Was I confessed Im affraid of Miley Cyrus? Ha! That was the past, I long to forward a meeting against this proud bitch and give her what she deserves. And thanks to my friend Aylén, I'll have a chance to get revenge against the entourage of bimbo Pop stars who did what they want with me. As I said earlier, Selena Gomez, the girl from Hannah Montana, will be my new rival. Not only that, if I win, my friend would fight against a celebrity and I would be allowed to witness it and then write about it.

As Aylén told me, I received in my mailbox a message entitled "Selena", which contained the date and the name of the hotel where she would wait for me. As in most cases, I studied my opponent: I briefly checked her biography in order to find any indication that she has do some wrestling or have some knowledge in combat, but ... all I found were some videos proving to be a very good dancer, and the experience tells me that I must take care of the legs of women practicing dance.

"Aylén against a celeb Aylén against a celeb Aylén against a celeb ..." so I went to the door of the hotel room, plunged into a single-minded thinking and leaving me with anxiety. Seconds later as I pressed the doorbell of the room dont subsided the anxiety, but increased: in front of me was the famous Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber's ex, and personally is very nice, has a very angelic face. I looked down and saw her body covered with a robe. "Oh, God, what kind of uniform she will use?", I thought, drooling a bit.

I went in and on the floor were already located some blue mats hoping to start our match. Selena Gomez put her delicate hands and sculpted shoulders and slid her robe to drop it on the floor, just like my jaw: the young singer wore a tiny, sexy zebra bikini that left very little to the imagination! Its obvious she mantain her figure, she has a phenomenal body and knew it from the pictures and videos I had seen of her, but in person the feelings grow even bigger, as was happening to my dick. Luckily, I had not even removed my pants so she didnt notice. Anyway, I focused on my victory, and gradually, the excitement was down.

"Now is my turn to beat you up." She said very confident of herself; that attitude of Miley, Ariana and now Selena always bothered me. Always they look at me from above, with an air of superiority, and they are not intimidated at all in front of me: much more robust and bigger than the bodies of hers.

"I must remember you that recently I beat Michelle Rodriguez, and no offense, but you do not compare with the strength and skill of her, you're just a little girl," I replied, taking off my shirt, pants and exposing my body covered just by a boxer briefs in front of her.

"Who cares? Did you think that would scare me because you won against Michelle? It was luck. Let me remind you that the petite little girl Ariana Grande just killed you! And Miley Cyrus also destroyed you, therefore, I will do the same as them, I'm not afraid, you're just a big loser. "

"I'll take care of making you swallow your words, smug." Exclaimed, annoyed to hear that conviction, she was assuming a possible victory against me, simply because her colleagues defeat me. But Selena not only had harsh words with me, but I had one of the most unexpected surprises:

"Here we go, but first I have to warn her that we are ready: Now you can get in!"

After Selena irritable voice ordering someone enter the living room, I heard from the hotel room footsteps approaching and spotted a female figure who I knew perfectly: I could not believe it ... my friend Aylén was there!

She smiled with her whote teeths nuzzling me and greeted me with a kiss. Until then I did not know what the hell she was doing there, and began to speculate several variants: Perhaps she will make a team with Selena against me? I hope no! She on her own is able to bring me serious troubles and give me a painful punishment during a fight, accompanied by another girl would be a slaughter! Or Does she came to team with me against Selena? I immediately rejected that alternative: Aylén wanted me to win this fight cleanly, thus get my precious gift. In addition, she wore jeans and buttero high heel boots, it was a pretty uncomfortable attire to wrestling, but not impossible. Finally, she cleared my mind:

"I came to witness the match, I could not wait to read it in the forums, I needed to see it live and direct haha. Just like you going to do if you win today. You can do it, buddy!" She harangued, patting my back and sitting on a chair just off the mats while I was ordering ideas despite her clarification: not every day you meet Selena Gomez in a bikini ready to fight, while one of your best friends enjoys the show . Her presence meant inadvertently extra pressure: I want Aylén see me as a strong man, unable to fall to an egocentric Disney girl, the idea of Selena making me suffer in front of my friend generated me a chill of shame and a humbling sensation that ran through my spine. Its pretty bad she read my loses, but is worst if she see me wincing, suffering and making gestures of pain right there and in that moment...Gulp!

Pop singer took my bewilderment and lunged at me attacking me with a kind of tackle. My feet were detached from the mat and fell heavily, Selena locked my arms and caught me grabbing my wrists, but my arms are decidedly stronger than hers and quickly freed hugging her young body and bringing her back to the mat. With great agility, the former girlfriend of Justin Bieber pulled me away from danger ...SHE MUST NOT TAKE ME, not in front of Aylen!

I looking for a quick victory and avoiding any kind of attack this Disney beauty approached me to her in combat position and looked for an alternative: our hands clashed with each other, Selena took away and stepped back, keeping my physical superiority overwhelm her. "Come on, my friend!" I heard Aylén cheering a few metters from us; undoubtedly her support granted me extra strength. Very quickly, but covering me, I threw myself into my beautiful rival, holding her waist, circling behind her and throwing her face down on the mat.

Selena began to struggle violently in my arms, as outraged by the offense of being shot down by someone who does not have her fame. My stomach felt a sudden pain from her elbow, and then another.

"Phew!"

My air escaped with every shot, but I could catch her arms through mine, avoiding future elbows.

"Let me go!" She shouted. Of course I did not listen and I pressed her arms and waist even stronger. She growled and kicked and I sighed to her ear, I swear I was avoiding with all my strength to make contact with her cute and thonged butt, but in that position was impossible. I thought I heard a slight laugh of Aylén noticing my growing erection.

Good: Selena could not go anywhere, but at the same time I could not invent anything to continue the attack, simply I was holding her. I did not have many chances to create an attack, but instinctively slid my arms and caught her own against my biceps.

I sat on the small of her back and pulled her arms wrapped around mine. "Aghhhh! Goddamn it!" screamed the brunette.

"That hurts, I know from experience, haha." Aylén added. I gave her a smile and continued torturing the surprised Selena, arching her back as she kept complaining:

"Owww ow! My arms hurt, dammit!"

"I warned you, your little friends have beaten me means nothing. My triumph against Michelle Rodriguez was not luck, and I'm demonstrating you. Did you think that a brat like you could dominate me? Did you see the difference between my arms and yours?" I said, pretty convinced of my absolute dominance, but my real interest was to demonstrate and confirm my superiority in front of Aylén; she must see me win without hesitation.

Despite being immersed in an intolerable pain, Selena repeatedly struggled to free one arm, I knew that if I did something, things could get complicated, and my intention was to perpetuate my control throughout the fight, not giving a chance to Selena, I want to get a FLAWLESS VICTORY. Her other arm was still around my biceps, so I held tight, I sat next to her and wrapped my other arm around her neck.

Selena was now groaning under my right armpit, while I held her arm and twisted it behind her with determination.

"Youre so tough buddy, and you have her!" Said Aylén, sitting comfortably in her chair and enjoying the wrestling match.

"Give up, Selena ..."

"Fuck you!"

Definitely, these TV stars have such a big ego that prevents them from giving up even when things are really bad. I looking for her surrender, I pressed harder.

"OH MY GOD!" She cried, but began to struggle with her legs, kicking my arm with her knees. They were not lethal knees, but bothered about keeping the hold in her neck. I wanted to avoid those pesky kicking, but unfortunately Selena Gomez dropped her arm and put her elbow against my throat. With great cunning, and free from my reverse head lock, she put all her weight over my head.

My face was crushed between her belly, and miraculously I was able to turn my head to the side to avoid suffocating. For a moment, I felt considerably seduced by the skin of her flat stomach and her navel stuck to my mouth. I hate to admit it, but this raid took me by surprise. I knew that I could take her body away from mine and I decided to try posing my hands on her waist, but Selena slid her body down a few millimeters, put my face against her chest and wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me tight ... it was my time to suffer ...

Gradually, my arms began to lose firmness and were already unable to work with his real strength, my efforts were focusing mainly on being able to breathe freely. Panting heavily, I pulled Selena away to the side pushing her waist, but she had something prepared for me: lying beside me, wrapped my abdominal area with her legs, trapping me.

Her execution was swift and unexpected, I did not have time to get away from it and avoid her scissors, but it was too late. I put my hands against her smooth thighs and pulled them, but I could not separate them. I looked and saw in her an expression of great satisfaction on her cute doll face, and then pressed my ribs with incredible strength.

"Agh ... OHHH!" Very embarrassed, I let out howls of pain inevitable in front of my friend. Selena Gomez used her control to catch my arm with her hands, pulling it; It not hurt, but the punishment of my middle area (her scissors DO hurt) leave me helpless, so I could not free my arm, my might had diminished considerably. There I was: in the middle of the mats, experiencing my worst nightmare becoming real.

"Did you think that a brat like me was going to lose to you, loser?" She said, mocking my previous arrogant words while I took control, completely nullified since the beautiful singer caught me. After saying this, she executed more pressure on me.

"Ayyy my God, stop!" I cried in despair, forgetting my dignity, because the pain in my ribs was stronger than my will to pretend integrity against Aylén, carefully watching my punishment. How strong are her thighs, knew that if she wore it would be in serious trouble!

Grunting painfully, sweating profusely, with my arm on the mat and captured by a pair of young, shapely legs that crushed my abdomen and my ribs, I began to look for ways to escape. I rested my hand on her thigh and tried to commute, but Selena pressed harder still, forcing another squeal of pain. The sweat and my tenacity let me free; I struggled to get it and made my way through the pain. I arched my body and tried to catch her waist. However, since taking control of the fight, the cocky young singer gave me no respite: she grabbed my wrist and hold her fierce scissors, pulled my arms with all her might.

"NOOOOOO!" It was very difficult to accept that Selena Gomez had recovered from my previous attacks like nothing, and was beginning to dominate, but was happening, and should admit it ... I felt so close to victory! Even I wanted to win without let her touch me, how arrogant I was! My arms were outstretched, firmly trapped under hers as her smooth thighs continued punishing my ribs. With my head resting on her sweaty belly, I was desperately screaming.

"Stop fooling around, come on, dont be a jerk! Do not let her punish you that way!" Aylén scolded me from the outside; It was very easy to order sitting in a chair, my dear friend.

"Come on loser, give up as you did with Miley ..." Selena said with a soft voice. I ignored her and continued to resist her cruel hold; I could not believe that sweet and angel face could generate such suffering. She knew she should try something else to try to achieve a submission, then with one swift movement spread her legs, letting my bruised ribs free and sat on my head, facing my back. My face was pressed to the mat, her soft and bare buttocks pressed me the back of the skull.

Despite the sweat, the heat of combat and exhausting exercise that required a wrestling match, her round butt was cold, I could feel her exciting touch on my neck. Anyway, I struggled in an attempt to break free, but Selena grabbed my left arm and pulled vigorously. The former girlfriend of Justin Bieber was applying a sort of Kimura, not the quality or the necessary technical, but still proved effective and painful armbar, at least I was suffering a lot with my arm jerked in my back.

"No, please no!" I begged with my face resting to the side on the mat, crushed by her buttocks and my arm bursting with pain. In front of me I could see the butteros with heels of Aylén and her legs crossed, watching all my torment, I could not lift my head to see her expression when she saw his friend, a big guy and stronger in appearance, being controlled, subject and reduced by a Disney bimbo young girl ... but I did not want to see her face anyway.

My suffering was endless: just when I could release my sore arm from her grip, Selena Gomez clasped her knees on either side of my head, crushing me painfully.

"AHHHHHHHHH! My ears, my ears!" I pleaded pathetically, now seeing Aylén with a stunned smile, she read all my wrestling matches, however, she was amazed to see such humiliation at the hands of that little brat; after that, I forgot any chance of pretending to be something more than a friend. I heard she said something, but my ears were being compressed, and only heard an unintelligible whisper.

"I can not let the opportunity to see Aylén wrestling with a celebrity, I cant...not against another Disney Pop star!" I reflected, but for now, to regain control of the fight was a simple almost utopian longing. Selena Gomez continued her terrible punishment, this time turning her body over my back and grabbing my head between her toned thighs ... yes boys and girls, she was connecting a agonizing reverse headscissors!

I could feel my biceps tense as I struggled to separate these incredible scissors.

"I can feel it ... you want to surrender ..."

"Nagh!" I asked to my punisher. My throat just sounds drowned out, and it was time to assume that Selena Gomez was widely beating me, and my good performance at the beginning of the match was just in the past. But previous fights showed me that in a second, everything can change, and I clung to that hope. All I had to do was endure her punishment up to regain my control ... it was easy to say, but how long could hold my head crashed against her thighs?

"Ah ... ah ..." I groaned miserably, while my body swayed from side to side.

"Do not give up, boludo!" Aylén shouted, leaning forward in her seat. I managed to turn my body, as I kept faceup, her legs keeping the lethal punishment as she hugged my stomach with her arms. Emitting painful moans, I started to turn and slowly, my head began to move away from their scissors. The young actress and singer would not let me go in any way, she wanted to keep her power over me without offering me breath, and barely escaped from between her legs, Selena Gomez jumped on my back, circled her thin arm around my neck and started to strangle me . Her biceps pressed tight against my throat and I was on my knees. In front of me, I looked at the stunned Aylén while I slowly faded face down on the mat, at least in that position, I could escape from the expressive eyes of my friend facing me directly.

My exhaustion, my throat crushed by her arms and her body on top of mine kept me helpless. All I could do was cough, sigh and groan miserably. I placed my hands on her arms in a futile attempt to unstick my neck. I was so close of Aylén that I could take of one of her boots from her foot and crash the head of Selena with it ... of course, nothing like that happened ...

The former girlfriend of Justin Bieber pulled my hair, forcing me to look up while maintaining her sleeper hold. My eyes were right to Aylén.

"Look. Look how pathetic he is." Selena said throwing a childish smile.

"Oh no ... Do not do this, please!" I begged, as the hair pulling made wet my eyes with involuntary tears. Aylén bit her lower lip as if she was watching a wounded puppy, and said: "poor thing ...".

My friend was feeling sorry for me, I looked sooo pathetic in front of her, barely a man, totally helpless and thats because of that arrogant Disney teen star who knew how to humiliate me.

"Tell your friend who's the boss, tell who is the best, and tell her you're a loser." She ordered with her hand grabbing my hair.

"Fuck you, stupid bitch!" I shouted defiantly, in an attempt to show Aylén retaining some dignity, but inside me I felt fear by a reprimand by Selena for such insubordination.

Indeed, the beautiful American singer pulled my hair stronger.

"AHHHHHHH! Okay ... Cough! Selena is the strongest, she, is the best, and I ... God ... I'm a loser, Aylén." My voice looked ridiculous with the pressure of her arm around my throat, but it was more ridiculous to say those words ... I'll never forget that.

Having suffered such a disgrace in front of my friend, I felt completely lost: the girl not only had me dominated physically, but also psychologically; Why Disney girls are so cruel? Anyway, still I had a bit of energy, and painstakingly turned my body left aside. The sleeper hold of Selena Gomez became a headlock as her chest crushed my face.

"I'll finish this ..." she said, and with the speed of lightning threw a leg around my neck and then the other: a devastating head scissors had begun.

Her sexy zebra thong in front of me wasa the only thing I enjoyed, because her strong, shapely thighs were crushing both sides of my head, my ears rang, my face pressed painfully and my eyes were captivated by this pair of beautiful young, soft, round and bare buttocks jiggling and tense with the pressure she exerted.

The blood rushed to my head. My arms flapped vigorously, at times taking her waist or thighs and even grabbed her ass.

"Thats all, buddy, give up, she can hurt you!" Aylén advised me, seeing my ordeal.

"Listen to your friend ..." Selena added, mocking me. But I was not going to give up, I refused to leave forgotten that promise Aylén had. My vision became more and more blurred; Selena Gomez's ass began to spin like the ceiling and the rest of the room, and then ... everything went black.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly, and the first thing I saw was the beautiful face of my friend Aylén, wondering if I was okay.

"You got Knocked out, why do not you give up, idiot?" She said worriedly, running her hand through my sweaty forehead. I had no strength to answer, but did not want to lose for many reasons: not want to face a new defeat against another teen idol without any knowledge of fighting; It was a very painful defeat. Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande have a new reason to believe they are best than the others and the most popular: they are not only pretty and successful, they are able to dominate without much effort a man higher and stronger than them.

But what hurts me most is losing the chance to see Aylén in a wrestling match against another woman of television. I know that you, dear readers, at this point want to kill me for having lost such an opportunity ... but once Selena took control of the match, I was totally helpless and at her mercy, I assume her superiority.

The only positive side to have fainted was the help offered by my friend, the long-haired brunette wrapped her arms around my back and I cooperated to achieve my feet. Then she hugged me and said something like, "All right, you did what you could." My bare torso felt the soft touch of the thin fabric of her clothes, though her words were not very rewarding me; I could not settle for trying, allowing a girl like Selena Gomez beat me in a wrestling match. Speaking of her, the girl with her tempting body covered with the tiny zebra bikini looked at me and laughed.

"Do not be sad, big boy, is not the first time a girl gives you a lesson, nor will it be the last." The singer said, with a laugh. Aylén made a superhuman effort to avoid from laughing.

"What did she say?" I asked my friend, pretending not to have understood to avoid the responsibility of giving her an answer that could Selena get mad, and perhaps she torture me again ... so pathetic and coward and was being at that time, I had fear at the pretty Pop star as she was Borck Lesnar with a machine gun.

"Nothing, it was nothing," said Aylén, mediating, "and get dress, so we're going."

We walked down the central street. I confessed her I feel the weakest men on earth. She told me I was always exaggerated. I also showed deeply saddened to learn that I would not see her in a celebrity wrestling match.

"At least you tried ..." she replied, giving me a kiss and walk away. And so I lost all my hopes. There would be no fight between Aylén and female celebrity, only thing I have is a new unforgettable defeat, and my body bruised by the terrible punishment I underwent another Pop singer: Justin former girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-15, 06:09
gameking

Default Re: Selena Gomez is more than a Pop star

You had one job.

One job
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-15, 08:43
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

That was a great fight. I loved that you started off confident and the torment you went through as you felt victory slipping away from you. Having her pull your hair and force you to look at Aylen as you submit was a great touch. I don't care so much that Aylen won't be fighting another female celeb, but if she could take on a male celebrity and perhaps win her fights while you continue to lose yours... that could be interesting.

Thanks for a really enjoyable story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-15, 14:16
gameking

Fuck it, I'll beat up Selena Gomez.

That sounds awful out loud.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-15, 14:36
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Haha, well... What can I say, I tried to warn ya! A T. Rex on steroids and PCP.
Old 10-Oct-15, 18:52
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

You might want to ask someone to edit your English before you post
Old 10-Oct-15, 20:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a great fight. I loved that you started off confident and the torment you went through as you felt victory slipping away from you. Having her pull your hair and force you to look at Aylen as you submit was a great touch. I don't care so much that Aylen won't be fighting another female celeb, but if she could take on a male celebrity and perhaps win her fights while you continue to lose yours... that could be interesting.

Thanks for a really enjoyable story, mate.
The idea of Aylén defeating a male celebrity sounds very interesting! All I have to do is to find some rival to her
The Following User Says Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-15, 20:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fuck it, I'll beat up Selena Gomez.

That sounds awful out loud.
Please, beat her! You are the chosen one, my only hope!
Maybe, if you get a win against her, Aylén would accept a match against a starlet.
Old 10-Oct-15, 20:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha, well... What can I say, I tried to warn ya! A T. Rex on steroids and PCP.
Monkey Freed is always right!

I must listen to you carefully LOL
Old 10-Oct-15, 20:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You might want to ask someone to edit your English before you post
It was very difficult to understand the story?
The Following User Says Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:

Tags
female domination, femaledom, mixed combat, mixed fight, selenagomez, wrestling intergender