Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 29-Oct-20, 20:02
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Scrub boy is the most transparent troll I've ever seen on this forum you add nothing of substance shut the Fuck up. Does anyone actually enjoy paying more than $300 to $400 for a mediocre to straight up awful experience? Cuz right now the costs are not matching up with the quality. Someone needs to take command of the situation so there's some guarantees for both sessioners and session providers
Tell me to shut the fuck up again you trolling little idiot, and you'll regret it.

Delete your account. You add nothing to this forum.

And nobody needs to take command of any situation, you either pay the session prices and have a session or you don't.

Now get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would not consider paying $400 (which is £310) per hour for wrestling unless it was an absolutely one-off special event with an amazing wrestler.

It may well be that $400 is the going rate in the USA, but £310 would be approx 1.7 times the average rate in the UK being about £182

Specifically why are your experiences awful? Wrestler not engaged or in the mood; not enough technical skills or experience?

How would you envisage this working, in practice?
He hasn't got a clue. Guy just earns minimum wage and is jealous he cannot afford a session. Don't feed the troll
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 20:11
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...but apparently many others find them to be thoroughly satisfying and for some reason genuinely want to keep paying what we consider outrageously high rates for the experience.
I don't think I've seen people in this thread saying that they / we are "happy to keep paying outrageous rates" - I am on the record saying I do not pay these rates. If other clients pay these rates then the session wrestlers will continue to charge these rates.

Which is why we have said, all along: If you don't like these rates don't book that wrestler.

But apparently that's not good enough for some.

Some think that session wrestling should, by some right, be affordable for the masses and that session wrestlers should lower their rates so that the masses could more easily afford to wrestle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Talking on here isn't going to drop rates, regardless of whether or not we think it would benefit everybody involved. In the end, it's up to each session wrestler what she wants to charge, and I think the only thing that would make her charge less than her current rate is if she's getting very few sessions and takes note of the constant e-mails from "timewasters" asking if she is willing to negotiate to a lower price.
What we are saying all along - if you don't like the rate don't book.

Quote:
In the mean time, I'm happy to search for the same kind of thing elsewhere. Do you know who else offers these services outside of session wrestlers and what websites they can be found on?
Are you asking who offers wrestling for money but who isn't an established session wrestler? Just now you were complaining about quality and reliability AND YET you are willing to get your kicks, at a lower rate obviously, outside the established scene?

You think you might trick a non session wrestler into wrestling you for money but not give her credit for working out what you're doing?

Googling "private wrestling for money" is ONE CLICK away from loads of sites on session wrestling and she (presume you're looking for a woman) will work out what you're up to.

Good luck with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 20:50
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tell me to shut the fuck up again you trolling little idiot, and you'll regret it.

uuuuh, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], be afraid, be VERY afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think I've seen people in this thread saying that they / we are "happy to keep paying outrageous rates"
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wants to pay 20% on top of the session-fees!
Old 29-Oct-20, 21:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Royh wants to pay 20% on top of the session-fees!
Quote it - in context - I can't be arsed to search for it.

Regardless, even if he did, that's one person, it's not "all you lot want to pay as much as possible"
The Following User Says Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 21:15
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

LOL
for the last time, your all still mixed up.
Lets look at what we are saying instead of purposely misinterpret the points made.
1. Cutting the price of a session does not make the session wrestler work twice as hard. It instead givers her the option to get 10 times the work and making a lot more money. And yes I have seen this.
The session wrestler wants to charge me $500 for a custom gets nothing. The session wrestler that wants to work with me on making videos at a more affordable rate gets all the work. For several years I have worked with the 'right' female wrestlers that understand this. It's not double, its multi times more.
2. Its not supply and demand. Its the pathway in marketing that brings the customers to your product. And a $500 price tag is a broken bridge on the pathway that stops customers in their tracks.
3. IT's also not inflation. $300 in 1999 was a rip off and $500 today is a rip off.
4. It is also not about then and now, its about change with the times and working with the fans. There needs to be the same communication with the session wrestlers like in the original days. When we email a wrestler and give a suggestion we should not get a reply that says ''give me money or stop wasting our time''
5. And stop misquoting me when I said that 'home city' rates should be $200. If you are going to quote me, quote it all. I said ''When there is NO travel costs and NO hotel costs, and NO time lost the session wrestler should charge a BASE rate of $200 because we are saving them a heap of money. I also pointed out that I have no problem with them charging more for lift and carry and competitive sessions. I also have no problem with a customer wanting to give them a extra tip.
AND when they are traveling in makes sense for them to charge more because costs of planes and hotels are a lot.
6. Yes session wrestlers can charge what they like in a free world, but that does not mean that its the right thing to do, plus we deserve our say.
7. Its not the same 5 people complaining. Count all the thanks and replies up. You will count over 20. Also look at the page views of this thread. A lot of people are affected by this.

8. IF session wrestlers actually cared about the money marks, then why are they coming here and only posting in the producers corner and the session announcements?
I remember the days when they used to phone me personally for advice on video ideas.
Now here you all are defending them over and over again when they bash you on a twitter thread? Makes no sense.

Now if by chance you are a session wrestler reading this, I love you all and there are some good fair session wrestlers out there that treat us good. But there needs to be better communication and more fan/wrestler relationships like there was a while back. There are hundreds of fans that you may not have heard of out there that would love to be fans of you too. Yahoo groups used to have over 10 000 fans in some of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 21:24
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL
Lets look at what we are saying instead of purposely misinterpret the points made.
1. Cutting the price of a session does not make the session wrestler work twice as hard. It instead givers her the option to get 10 times the work and making a lot more money. And yes I have seen this.
The session wrestler wants to charge me $500 for a custom gets nothing. The session wrestler that wants to work with me on making videos at a more affordable rate gets all the work. For several years I have worked with the 'right' female wrestlers that understand this. It's not double, its multi times more.
2. Its not supply and demand. Its the pathway in marketing that brings the customers to your product. And a $500 price tag is a broken bridge on the pathway that stops customers in their tracks.
3. IT's also not inflation. $300 in 1999 was a rip off and $500 today is a rip off.
4. It is also not about then and now, its about change with the times and working with the fans. There needs to be the same communication with the session wrestlers like in the original days. When we email a wrestler and give a suggestion we should not get a reply that says ''give me money or stop wasting our time''
5. And stop misquoting me when I said that 'home city' rates should be $200. If you are going to quote me, quote it all. I said ''When there is NO travel costs and NO hotel costs, and NO time lost the session wrestler should charge a BASE rate of $200 because we are saving them a heap of money. I also pointed out that I have no problem with them charging more for lift and carry and competitive sessions. I also have no problem with a customer wanting to give them a extra tip.
AND when they are traveling in makes sense for them to charge more because costs of planes and hotels are a lot.
6. Yes session wrestlers can charge what they like in a free world, but that does not mean that its the right thing to do, plus we deserve our say.
7. Its not the same 5 people complaining. Count all the thanks and replies up. You will count over 20. Also look at the page views of this thread. A lot of people are affected by this.

8. IF session wrestlers actually cared about the money marks, then why are they coming here and only posting in the producers corner and the session announcements?
I remember the days when they used to phone me personally for advice on video ideas.
Now here you all are defending them over and over again when they bash you on a twitter thread? Makes no sense.

Now if by chance you are a session wrestler reading this, I love you all and there are some good fair session wrestlers out there that treat us good. But there needs to be better communication and more fan/wrestler relationships like there was a while back. There are hundreds of fans that you may not have heard of out there that would love to be fans of you too. Yahoo groups used to have over 10 000 fans in some of them.
Absolute nonsense, all of that.

Again, either pay the session fee, or don't session. It's that simple.

It is NOT your RIGHT to session, no matter how entitled you think you are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 21:41
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,013 Times in 624 Posts

This thread does not appear to be yielding any productive discussion points.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 21:56
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
uuuuh, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], be afraid, be VERY afraid

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wants to pay 20% on top of the session-fees!
Because you made me break my promise that I won’t post in this thread anymore, make it 30%
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 21:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL

Good grief:

1. Cutting the price of a session does not make the session wrestler work twice as hard. It instead givers her the option to get 10 times the work and making a lot more money. And yes I have seen this. Lowering the price will probably increase demand, and, hence, the quantity of sessions a provider will have to do to earn the same money, but at a lower rate per hour. The service provider might earn more or they might earn less, depending whether demand increases more than the price decreases.

2. Its not supply and demand. Its the pathway in marketing that brings the customers to your product. Yes it is. Marketing may bring customers to your door but supply and demand determine PRICE. This thread has been discussing PRICE not marketing.

6. Yes session wrestlers can charge what they like in a free world, but that does not mean that its the right thing to do, plus we deserve our say. I've never heard such utter nonsense. Tell me - what do you think is the "right thing to do" in a free market?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 23:56
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

So here's the message this coward scrub boy sends me: "You're in trouble now you trolling little cunt. Police have been informed. Watch your back." Any of you still wanna be on his side?

Added after 13 minutes:

London I think we might have some common ideals. Ill pay that $300-400 range for a quality experience but there's no real safeguards or refunds in this biz. Shouldn't there be? I think we're also in agreement that as far as how much certain disciplines or styles go anyone can charge anything for whatever and there's no repercussions. That's the real problem. There need to be standard prices for wrestling, dominatrix, etc., instead of this purely market driven approach cuz the market is being saturated by people who only care about money! When has that ever been good for a small niche thing like ours? Forgive me if I don't address every argument or quote, I'm constantly under attack for pointing out an obvious troll so I lose track

Last edited by adrock4815162342; 29-Oct-20 at 23:56.
Closed Thread