Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 17-Feb-21, 18:02
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,624 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Re: Lusa Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogled7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's only befitting that you get to occupy the 1000th post of this thread, awesome work!
Thanks McD' Though I'd say @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is the true MVP of this thread, given his many, many F/M contributions (and let's be honest, that's what most people are here for) I guess between us, we've provided something for everyone!

Anyway, until I can dig up any more of Lusa's lost treasures, I thought I'd have a little retrospective of the treasures that I do own; My own Lusa Custom Collection - A total of 30 videos that I commissioned, within which I ended up creating an ongoing storyline with its own "spin-offs" and even an alternate ending! It all started in 2006/07. Whilst I had always a big fan of Lusa's output, my preference at the time was very much for their photos. When it came to their video output, I was often left frustrated by the action, though only because of one thing. In almost every other way, Lusa's videos were fantastic. The girls were all clearly skilled. Their acting was completely on point. And the holds were pretty much always applied to perfection.

The problem, however, was that those holds were never applied for very long. In so many of Lusa's "in house" videos/matches, a headscissor (for example) might be applied for just 30 seconds or so - but then the woman applying the hold would randomly release it. Or her opponent would escape. This rapid frequency of hold after hold after hold never allowed the dominant wrestler to truly revel in her dominance. And with everything else about the videos being so on point, that one flaw made it all the more frustrating.

So I decided to fix it. I commissioned my first two Lusa custom videos. Two fifteen minute matches with the same outline for both. A one-sided match where one fighter dominates her opponent with a variety of headscissors, held for about three minutes at a time, during which time her opponent grows weaker and weaker - but rather than completely KO'ing them, when the losing girl was almost out, her tormentor would switch to another headscissors, all to prolong the suffering!!

When I received the completed videos, I could not have been happier. Finally, it was Lusa ticking all of the boxes (well, certainly all of my boxes!). No more blink-and-you'd-miss-it holds. Now it was about a slow, methodical, wearing down of one woman by another, using just the power of her thighs. And in the closing moments of each match, a victory facesit by the winner to fully assert her utter dominance.

Suffice to say, I was blown away by how well Lusa had realised my outline. Prior to Lusa, I had already ordered a fair few custom videos from other sites, but within minutes of watching these first two videos, Lusa had quickly leapt to the top of the tree as my go-to producer. And this was only the beginning...

Scissorfest 1 - Serenity vs Jasmine

Scissorfest 2 - Summer vs Serenity

Attached Images
File Type: gif sf1a.gif (5.32 MB, 2182 views)
File Type: gif sf1b.gif (5.63 MB, 2167 views)
File Type: gif sf2a.gif (5.46 MB, 2174 views)
File Type: gif sf2b.gif (5.40 MB, 2178 views)
Old 18-Feb-21, 10:10
Points: 606, Level: 9 Points: 606, Level: 9 Points: 606, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_pi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's like a curse... I actually did download all the lusa f/f photosets every time. I'm like footpower and did the same with footmode.... the difference is at the time I had footmode all backed up... but had Lusa on an external drive that died... they weren't available anymore at that time.

I was very grateful to see footpower post so many of them. But it seems so many stories revolve around the loss of lusa stuff. Ironically I had good number of the videos saved and backed up.

for anyone wondering, this is from lethalfemales site, scissorfest 3 or 4. I have 5 and 6 which is Serenity and Summer in the same outfit (Summer finishes Serenity up with a reverse facesit in 6), they have about 17-18 scissorfest vids I think, Im missing 2 of them (3,4).

Not sure if its available but that would be where to look
would you happen to know if the lethalfemales site is still up? Ive been trying to find a video like that with those two but haven't been successful
Old 18-Feb-21, 10:56
Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I don't think any of the sites are up - but there are clip4sales

Footpower - love the stories and amazing how much Im in agreement. I didn't mind the 5 minute video of hold after hold because like you, the photos almost give you a different story where the holds lasted longer, but the shorter video matches just poured out a tremendous amount of content.

We got lots of matchups, lots of outfits, lots of little stories. I'd say the only frustrating thing was in some matches the lack of any real finality... I always wanted the victory pose or facesit pose and often times we'd just get a smile from the winner.
Old 18-Feb-21, 12:46
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_pi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd say the only frustrating thing was in some matches the lack of any real finality... I always wanted the victory pose or facesit pose and often times we'd just get a smile from the winner.
Totally. In those short matches that formed the basis of most Lusa sites, the end of a fight would often be a very quick victory. And that always looked even stranger to me, because after a back and forth fight where both women were breaking out of holds every 20-30 seconds, suddenly one woman was caught in exactly the same kind of hold, but now it was too much for her and that was it!

Hence why, in my own customs, the winner's victory was an integral part of the match, that always got a full couple of minutes at the end of each video. As was indeed the case with my next two customs, that I commissioned just a month after first sampling Lusa's custom service.

First up, I requested a rematch from the previous month, but this time with Jasmine as the dominant wrestler over Serenity. And I added another Lusa girl into the mix this time, albeit just to be Summer's next victim! And it was in that latter video that I first noticed Summer's star quality. Of course, I had already been a fan of her from her previous Lusa work, as well as the incredible job she had done in Scissorfest 2. But in this video, Summer's personality also began to shine through, alongside her established wrestling skill.

The synopsis for each video I provided to Lusa were generally quite basic. A list of holds, who was dominating who and approximate timings for each hold. So any dialogue was always down to the individual girls. And right from the start, Summer somehow tapped in to exactly the kind of persona I was aiming for. Not just dominant, but sneeringly so. For Summer, it wasn't just about the physical dominance but also belittling her opponents. Five minutes into this video, as Hayley is fading from that first headscissor, Summer asks "Are you gonna pass out?". Later, with Hayley in a figure-headscissor, Summer says "Is your face turning purple yet?" Amid the putdowns, is Summer's general demeanour, smiling and laughing at her opponent's suffering, particularly when she mounts Hayley's defeated face to seal her victory.

If my first two customs had made it clear that Lusa were a producer I would be doing business with again, it was Scissorfest 4 that brought the realisation that Summer was going to be be a big part of my growing collection!

Scissorfest 3 - Jasmine vs Serenity

Scissorfest 4 - Summer vs Haley

Attached Images
File Type: gif sf3a.gif (5.76 MB, 1924 views)
File Type: gif sf3b.gif (5.65 MB, 1928 views)
File Type: gif sf4a.gif (5.28 MB, 1914 views)
File Type: gif sf4b.gif (5.68 MB, 1924 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 16:58
Last Achievements

Since starting this retrospective, I had a little dig into my e-mail archives and found many of the correspondence I had with Lusa during my time as a regular customer. Looking through those old e-mails, it reminded me how efficient Lusa's custom services actually was. Filming was normally scheduled on a couple of days towards the end of a particular month. When you ordered a custom video from Lusa, you went through a list of automated options, from whether you wanted F/F or F/M to how long you wanted the video be and even if you wanted topless and/or facesitting - which was a choice that would then affect the list of girls available, depending on their respective limits. After you'd chosen everything, right down to the girl's attire, you could enter your outline for the video, make the payment and it was all sorted. All you had to do then was wait.

Though as it turns out (and I had completely forgotten about this until I read the relevant e-mail!) Lusa actually made a rare mistake in my next video. Although to be fair, it had been a last minute change I had made to my initial order that I had e-mailed through separately. Basically, just to mix things up a bit, I had requested that Serenity would wear a martial arts gi in the video, as a contrast to her opponent, who would be wearing my usual preference of underwear/thong. However, on the day, something wasn't communicated and Serenity ended up in a bra and thong too. Needless to say, as mistakes go, it wasn't something I was going to be all that bothered about! And for their part, Lusa apologised and gave me a discount on a future commission.

But who was Serenity's opponent for this match? Well again, reading those old e-mails threw a bit more light on my distant memories. You see, at that point, I had already commissioned 4 Lusa vids in just two months. So I had explained to Lusa that I was gonna have a month off, but would no doubt be back for more, very soon. My resolve lasted all of a few days. Because it was at that time that Lusa introduced us to a new fighter who had joined their wrestler, along with a few pictures ( I think these were ones they used)...

It's weird, because obviously I've rewatched the completed video with Chloe vs Serenity hundreds of times over the last 13 years. But I'd long since forgotten that the title of the video, "Will Power", isn't about anything that happens in the video, but was in fact a reference to my explaining to Lusa that their pictures of Chloe had completely erased my own will power to wait for another custom!

What's also surprising to me, looking back, is how much of a punt I took with Chloe. I'd never seen her in action, and as far as I knew, she had only been with Lusa for a few days at that point. All of my previous commissions from other sites had been with well established models/wrestlers that I was super familiar with. So Chloe really was an unknown quantity, and could well have turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Fortunately for me (though perhaps not so much for my wallet over the months ahead!), the result was exactly the opposite. Chloe was a complete natural. If I hadn't known this was her first ever wrestling shoot, I'd have been 100% convinced that she had been wrestling for years. It wasn't just in her perfect application of various headscissors, but it was also how she threw herself into the performance, with no suggestion at all of nerves or holding back in any way at all. There's a real authenticity to Chloe's performance when she's cranking on a hold, like she really means it.

Will Power - Chloe vs Serenity

And there it was. Just two months after I first dipped in to Lusa's custom service, Chloe's debut had proved to be perfect timing. And over the subsequent year, both her and Summer were going to play a big part in the stories to follow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c01.jpg (43.6 KB, 1598 views)
File Type: jpg co2.jpg (76.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg co3.jpg (52.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: gif WPa.gif (4.80 MB, 1625 views)
File Type: gif WPb.gif (4.60 MB, 1629 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 19-Feb-21 at 17:44.
Old 19-Feb-21, 19:42
Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35 Points: 6,800, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Interesting about the facesitting allowed list bit...

I figured that list that would include
Serenity
Summer
Chloe
Sunshine
Jasmine?

Outside of the ones everyone likes (Serenity, Summer, Chloe, etc), I really liked Natalie, Nikki (great legs), Angel, and the sisters McKala and McKenna although they were often dry in their performances.
Old 19-Feb-21, 20:14
Points: 46,831, Level: 95 Points: 46,831, Level: 95 Points: 46,831, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,945 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since starting this retrospective, I had a little dig into my e-mail archives and found many of the correspondence I had with Lusa during my time as a regular customer. Looking through those old e-mails, it reminded me how efficient Lusa's custom services actually was. Filming was normally scheduled on a couple of days towards the end of a particular month. When you ordered a custom video from Lusa, you went through a list of automated options, from whether you wanted F/F or F/M to how long you wanted the video be and even if you wanted topless and/or facesitting - which was a choice that would then affect the list of girls available, depending on their respective limits. After you'd chosen everything, right down to the girl's attire, you could enter your outline for the video, make the payment and it was all sorted. All you had to do then was wait.

Though as it turns out (and I had completely forgotten about this until I read the relevant e-mail!) Lusa actually made a rare mistake in my next video. Although to be fair, it had been a last minute change I had made to my initial order that I had e-mailed through separately. Basically, just to mix things up a bit, I had requested that Serenity would wear a martial arts gi in the video, as a contrast to her opponent, who would be wearing my usual preference of underwear/thong. However, on the day, something wasn't communicated and Serenity ended up in a bra and thong too. Needless to say, as mistakes go, it wasn't something I was going to be all that bothered about! And for their part, Lusa apologised and gave me a discount on a future commission.

But who was Serenity's opponent for this match? Well again, reading those old e-mails threw a bit more light on my distant memories. You see, at that point, I had already commissioned 4 Lusa vids in just two months. So I had explained to Lusa that I was gonna have a month off, but would no doubt be back for more, very soon. My resolve lasted all of a few days. Because it was at that time that Lusa introduced us to a new fighter who had joined their wrestler, along with a few pictures ( I think these were ones they used)...

It's weird, because obviously I've rewatched the completed video with Chloe vs Serenity hundreds of times over the last 13 years. But I'd long since forgotten that the title of the video, "Will Power", isn't about anything that happens in the video, but was in fact a reference to my explaining to Lusa that their pictures of Chloe had completely erased my own will power to wait for another custom!

What's also surprising to me, looking back, is how much of a punt I took with Chloe. I'd never seen her in action, and as far as I knew, she had only been with Lusa for a few days at that point. All of my previous commissions from other sites had been with well established models/wrestlers that I was super familiar with. So Chloe really was an unknown quantity, and could well have turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Fortunately for me (though perhaps not so much for my wallet over the months ahead!), the result was exactly the opposite. Chloe was a complete natural. If I hadn't known this was her first ever wrestling shoot, I'd have been 100% convinced that she had been wrestling for years. It wasn't just in her perfect application of various headscissors, but it was also how she threw herself into the performance, with no suggestion at all of nerves or holding back in any way at all. There's a real authenticity to Chloe's performance when she's cranking on a hold, like she really means it.

Will Power - Chloe vs Serenity

And there it was. Just two months after I first dipped in to Lusa's custom service, Chloe's debut had proved to be perfect timing. And over the subsequent year, both her and Summer were going to play a big part in the stories to follow.

She and Summer made some of Lusa's best videos with their synchronized videos. Both were remarkably dominant and knew how to humble an opponent.
The Following User Says Thank You to throneface For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 20:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Interesting about the facesitting allowed list bit...

I figured that list that would include
Serenity
Summer
Chloe
Sunshine
Jasmine?
Here's the checklist list from July 2008 (retrieved from an old e-mail). Naturally, it would change a little from month to month, based on girls joining the roster, moving on or just their availability for a particular month.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg fsl.jpg (76.5 KB, 1491 views)
Old 19-Feb-21, 20:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by throneface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She and Summer made some of Lusa's best videos with their synchronized videos.
Stay tuned...
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 21:07
Points: 5,923, Level: 32 Points: 5,923, Level: 32 Points: 5,923, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,489 Times in 145 Posts

marissa and summer

Tags
lusa corp store