Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 22-Jan-13, 16:53
Producer
Points: 99,340, Level: 100 Points: 99,340, Level: 100 Points: 99,340, Level: 100
Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 28,468 Times in 2,047 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by heynow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More humiliation maybe. More verbal mocking. Bondage, gagging, hand over mouth, etc. Sexy outfits. Boots. Jeans with boots, etc.

Just some ideas. Thanks for reading. Hope you have continued success.
Thanks heynow! Jayde's next video "Crushed & Humiliated" is VERY humiliating. It's really hot and you'd probably enjoy it.

I think our site has more bondage and hand over mouth than most wrestling sites out there. I think we do a pretty good amount but anyone can chime in that one.

Thanks again for your suggestions,
Jay
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 16:56
Producer
Points: 99,340, Level: 100 Points: 99,340, Level: 100 Points: 99,340, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbloom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Jay

Absolutely love the pov videos, will be happy to see heaps more. Evena complete pov video would be awesome such as Jenna Prestons - Scissored by Jenna where she has the camera mounted to erics head for the whole video, giving u you a scissor session experience start to finish. Would love to see something like this from Venus or one of your other foxes , especially with a real ko to end it.
Very cool idea. Would anybody else like to see full POV videos from start to finish on ScissorFoxes? If I get a couple more people interested, I will definitely give it a try.

Tanks,
Jay
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 17:08
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomlov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, Jay. Honestly, that wouldn't be my first choice for buying a new video. I like the body type of women like Bijou Steal. Not overly muscular, but very fit all over. But I suppose there are some that like chubby girls. To me a fit body is just sexier.
I also agree with you about the fit girls but I will exercise any ideas as long as we don't lose too much money. I've learned over the last 6 years that it is very hard to please everyone but as long as you try new things, your business will grow. Take our Scissor Wear area for instance. It used to be called "Jean Domination" and was the weakest area. As soon as we introduced new leggings (especially black latex), BAM! it is now one of our most popular area. If only I had done it sooner. That is why I am open to try anything at this point and at least this way, I will benefit today and not later on and regret it.

Thanks,
Jay
Old 22-Jan-13, 17:31
figure4

I have moved this thread to Producer`s Corner

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 22-Jan-13, 17:51
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have moved this thread to Producer`s Corner

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WTH. No one's going to chime in if it's in the Producer's corner. All the member's were so happy to have a producer listen to their suggestions and now you've moved the thread to the desert and left it to die. I totally disagree with this move. So much for trying. I thank everyone who has given me their opinions. Hopefully I will still see more and can respond to them. Based on what I've seen in the Producer's Corner, I don't think it will be as active. I hope I'm wrong. Let me know if you agree.

Thanks for your time,
Jay
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 18:22
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WTH. No one's going to chime in if it's in the Producer's corner. All the member's were so happy to have a producer listen to their suggestions and now you've moved the thread to the desert and left it to die. I totally disagree with this move. So much for trying. I thank everyone who has given me their opinions. Hopefully I will still see more and can respond to them. Based on what I've seen in the Producer's Corner, I don't think it will be as active. I hope I'm wrong. Let me know if you agree.

Thanks for your time,
Jay
We need some rules, I don`t see a reason why it will not be as active like it was in the other subforum. Some producers only advertise their new productions, others like to discuss with their customers, why not here ?
Old 22-Jan-13, 18:31
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We need some rules, I don`t see a reason why it will not be as active like it was in the other subforum. Some producers only advertise their new productions, others like to discuss with their customers, why not here ?
I totally understand about the rules of this forum but if you look at the threads on the Producer's Corner, it's mostly the producers posting there latest updates. There is very little response by members. I was trying to give the member's a chance to give suggestions to what they would like to see and get their questions answered. It wasn't for advertising at all. I may have mentioned some videos that certain member's would like but it was mostly a Q&A like our amazing friend Jennifer Thomas was doing. You can leave my thread in the Producer's Corner if you want but I'm more than sure that it will barely get any more response but I could be wrong. I hope you can reconsider.

Thank you,
Jay
Old 22-Jan-13, 18:58
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very cool idea. Would anybody else like to see full POV videos from start to finish on ScissorFoxes? If I get a couple more people interested, I will definitely give it a try.

Tanks,
Jay
I would definetly like that

It would be amazing with Deadly Sin or Jenny Blaze.
The Following User Says Thank You to yololo For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 19:08
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,953, Level: 56 Points: 16,953, Level: 56 Points: 16,953, Level: 56
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 502 Posts

I'm not a big fan on the POV series. I prefer to see the victim's painful face while being squeezed in a tight scissors hold

just my 2c

How bout some more sensual videos like Aiden's Dom of Darkness 2 where she plays around with her victim and starts squeezing slowly then she increases the pressure as the video goes on.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 19:26
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Christ, why didn't I notice this topic earlier?

Hey Jay, great to see a producer actually paying attention to the community and asking four our opinions. I give you props for that.

Now, honestly, I've always prefered Scissorvixens over Scissorfoxes and that has one simple reason: For my taste, your clips are a little bit to...well...dare I say "boring"? As said, for me personally that is.
Of course I haven't seen or watched every clip you offer on your site, not even every preview clip for that matter, but the ones I've seen contained nothing more that just a lady squeezing your neck...yeah, that's the whole purpose, I know, lol. But how about adding some thigh snaps/thrusts or (what I love the most) quivering/shaking/butt jiggling reverse scissors? With that you'd have some variiety in your clips which could give you more viewers, because I'm sure there are some dudes that like this...I'll call it "playful" scissoring as much as I do.
So..as said, there might be such clips, I haven't seen yet, but if not, this is my suggestion.
No problem. I totally appreciate your brutal honesty. That is what I'm looking for. I guess we have been aiming more towards panic/terrified from lack of oxygen type scissors and not so much pain in the neck thrusting scissors. I know when we shot with Nessie, she did a lot of thrusting. Aiden and Monix also do it in some of their videos and they all sell really well. You may be on to something Blackout. I will push more thrusts and shaking in our next shoots and see how it goes. Hopefully we'll convince you to come to the dark side

Thanks again,
Jay

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds