Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-21, 03:16
Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My stories of men being subdued by women

Story: Risky Obsessions
Chapter #1: Suzie smothers

Suzie and Sarah sat in a booth at a local diner wearing their college cheerleader outfits. Their team had just lost the big game. Neither of them were in a great mood. Both were beautiful and had long hair, but that is where the similarity ended. Suzie was a strong, full-bodied, volatile brunette. Sarah was a petite, shy blonde.

Tom was a wimpy guy who had little luck with women. He had just finished paying for his dinner and was walking down the aisle when he noticed the girls in their cheerleader outfits. As he walked by he said, “Tigers suck.” He didn’t really mean anything by it. It was his awkward way of flirting.

Suzie didn’t take it that way. She jumped up, pushed him hard and yelled, “How would you like it if I beat the crap out of you?!” Sarah tried to pull Suzie back. Suzie wouldn’t calm down. She raised such a ruckus that the owner of the diner threw all three of them out.

Outside the diner Suzie kept challenging Tom to a fight. He didn’t know how to respond. He didn’t want any part of this. She goaded him, calling him a chicken. Then she kicked him in the shin. That hurt and turned Tom from confused to angry. Not angry enough to fight a girl though. He saw that as a no-win situation.

Tom started walking away. Suzie yelled, “If you grow a pair meet me in the woods behind the football field in half an hour! If you win, I’ll let you fuck me.”

That got his attention. Thirty minutes later Tom entered the woods, walking down a trail to a clearing, where Suzie and Sarah were sitting on a log.

Suzie got up, walked over to Tom, and without warning kicked him hard in the stomach. Tom bent over, holding his stomach. Suzie grabbed the hair on the back of his head with both hands then pulled down while ramming her left knee into his face. She struck him with such force that he tumbled to the ground, rolling onto his stomach. For a moment he was just lying there dazed.

Suzie gave him no time to recover. She sat down on the ground right in front of his head. As he started to look up she shoved his face into her crotch and held his head tightly in a figure-4 scissors hold.

This happened so quickly that Sarah didn’t know how to respond. She stood up and watched the scene unfolding beneath her. Just thirty seconds into the fight the boy was in real trouble. He was trapped between Suzie’s legs gasping for air in her panties. Sarah felt a little embarrassed for him.

“What are you doing to him?” Sarah asked.

“Number one rule of Fight Club. If he can’t breathe he can’t fight,” Suzie replied. She pulled her skirt away from Tom’s head so she could look him in the eyes and said, “Isn’t that right, tough guy?” His only reply was a muffled moan.

Tom’s situation went from bad to worse. Suzie grabbed her left ankle and pulled on it, making the scissors hold even tighter. He went from having some trouble breathing to barely being able to breathe at all. He began to struggle as if his life depended on it.

Suzie started to lose her grip. “Help me Sarah!” she cried out as she struggled with all her might to keep Tom trapped between her legs.

Sarah stood there looking nervous and confused. “What do you want me to do?”

Suzie replied, “Grab his arms!”

Sarah sat down on Tom’s lower back. She leaned forward and after a real struggle she was able to pull on both of his arms and lock them behind his back.

Two minutes later Tom was barely moving. Suzie said “Good job Sarah. You can let go of his arms now.” Sarah let go then stood up. Tom placed his hands on Suzie’s thighs but he had no strength left to pry her legs apart.

Tom was trying to say something. Suzie laughed and said, “I think he’s trying to say, ‘I give up.’”

Tom’s hands slipped off of Suzie’s thighs and his eyes closed. He was no longer moving.

With a look of concern Sarah said, “I think he’s had enough.”

Suzie dismissed this saying, “I’ll decide when he’s had enough.”

Sarah pleaded. “Please Suzie, let him go.”

Suzie replied, “You’re no fun,” then reluctantly released Tom from her legs. His head dropped face-first into the leaves.

Suzie sat by Tom’s head for a moment, then slowly stood up. She brushed the dirt and leaves from her backside. She was a bit wobbly at first.

Tom started to regain his senses. He didn’t move a muscle, fearing that would cause Suzie to launch another attack on him. When the voices of the girls became more distant he slowly raised his head. With the eye that was not swollen shut he watched the girls as they walked back up the trail.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-21, 22:51
Last Achievements

Default Re: My stories of men being subdued by women

Chapter #2: Suzie’s Obsession

Suzie tried to get some rest but sleep wouldn’t come. Her mind raced with thoughts about the fight. She was shocked at how quickly she won the fight. She was also surprised at how easily she was able to subdue him with her legs. Admittedly this particular boy was weak. She wondered if her legs would be able to control a stronger man.

The biggest revelation for her was how much she enjoyed beating him up. Lying naked on her bed she started touching herself as she replayed the fight in her mind. Her arousal peaked as she visualized the moment she smothered him out.

Suzie assumed the boy had come up with some sort of excuse for what happened to his eye. That made her chuckle. It was doubtful he would admit that he got beaten up by a girl.

Beside her on the bed was a full-sized body pillow in the shape of a bear. The bear was fun to cuddle with. He kept her warm at night. On this night she found a different use for him. She started wrestling with him.

First she attacked him from the side crushing him in a body scissors. She rolled around with him pretending that he was struggling to escape.

She maneuvered the bear into a sitting position. She sat behind him wrapping her legs around his lower torso. She strangled him with her left arm.. Again she pretended that he was struggling. She covered his mouth with her right hand to prevent him from crying out for help. She whispered in his ear, “No one can hear you. You’re not getting away from me.”

Suzie pushed the bear down onto his back. She spun around, straddled him, then sat on his face. Her pussy pressed his nose flat and her ass covered his mouth. She grabbed his wrists to prevent him from pushing her off, then pinned his arms above his head.

She stayed planted on his face for the next ten minutes. Looking down between her thighs only the eyes of the bear were visible. She closed her eyes and imagined she was smothering a man to death. She sat calmly and watched as his eyes pleaded for mercy. She continued to watch as the life slowly left his eyes.

The man she had just killed in her fantasy wasn’t any man in particular. He wasn’t a man who had provoked her in any way. In Suzie’s mind, the simple fact that he was a man was enough of a reason for him to suffer this horrible fate.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-21, 18:01
Last Achievements

Chapter #3: Bill’s Obsession

Bill was a middle-aged man who lived a limited life. He preferred to be alone. He would work, then he would go home. That was about it. Lately he had been allowed to work from home. There were days when he never left his apartment.

He was average in height and weight. A poor diet and a lack of exercise made him a little soft in the middle.

He was a man with secret desires. He was turned on by mixed wrestling. The idea of wrestling with a girl and having her dominate him never failed to arouse him. In his younger days he felt ashamed for even having such thoughts. Now he felt that it was a harmless desire, and anything that turned him on was a good thing.

Many nights Bill would surf the net, looking for photos and videos of women fighting men. He gravitated toward the videos where the girls were girl-next-door types and the wrestling was playful.

One night Bill was on a website dedicated to mixed wrestling. Some guy posted a video of a cute girl in her underwear wrestling with her boyfriend on a bed.. She pinned him down then sat on his face. He struggled like crazy to get out from under her but he could not unseat her. She looked down at him, giggling at his plight. He had to say “Uncle” before she got off of him.

Watching this video lit up a desire in Bill. He thanked the guy who posted it. He then left a comment on the post, saying how much he wished that he could be the the guy trapped beneath her.

The next night when Bill logged in to the site there was a private message waiting for him. A girl had seen his comment. She told him that she would be willing to pin him and sit on his face, for a fee.

She sent him a photo of herself that did not disappoint. He couldn’t believe his luck. He was getting increasingly excited about the possibility that his fantasy might actually come true.

Bill liked everything about this girl, even her moniker. Her username was SuzieSmothers.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 21:58
Last Achievements

Chapter #4: Finding Her Victim

She found her potential prey completely by chance. Suzie was surfing the net looking for videos showing how to apply various scissor holds. What she found was a world she never knew existed.

Apparently there were websites dedicated to fans of women fighting with men. A majority of the people on these sites were men and a majority of those fantasized about losing to women in fights. Page after page of photos, videos and stories of women wrestling men, scissoring men, sitting on men, etc. And it didn’t stop there. There were men who wanted women to choke them, smother them, even rape them.

When Suzie saw Bill’s comment where he wished he could be the man who was having his face sat on her heart skipped a beat. On the same day she decided that she wanted to find a victim to facesit, the victim appeared.

Suzie could see Bill’s activity on the site, including which posts he liked or commented on. Most of these posts had tags attached. She reviewed all of the posts that Bill liked, keeping a running count of the tags. What emerged was a list of his favorite fetishes. Bill’s tastes varied, but certain tags came up again and again. Mixed Wrestling. Facesitting. Smother. Headscissors.

One tag confused her. Executrix. I don’t get it, she thought. Why would a guy be turned on by a female executor of a will? A little research showed her that this word meant something quite different to these guys. Bill liked posts tagged with Executrix, and Female Assassins. Could it be that he actually fantasized about being killed by a woman? She couldn’t believe her luck!

One thought amused her. She probably knew more about Bill’s inner-most desires than any girl he had ever been in a relationship with. This was knowledge she would use against him. First she would use it to lure him in. Then she would use it to keep him aroused and confused, so that he would not be able to sense his impending doom.

Suzie thought about fate. At this moment there was this loser guy named Bill who was probably sitting naked in front of his computer, rubbing himself while he looked at photos of women subduing men. At the very same moment his destiny was being predetermined by a girl he had never met.

It was time for that girl to introduce herself. She sent him a private message, offering to make his facesitting dreams come true.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-21, 10:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This is really cool. I love reading the story from both perspectives, seeing the thoughts and desires of both the submissive man and the budding dominatrix of a woman. I am looking forward to seeing the scenario that they create together, and I wonder if he is still going to be as keen for her to sit on his face when he learns what the reality of that situation is actually like.

Thank you very much for this, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-21, 11:21
Last Achievements

mixfightor, thank you for your comment. It is greatly appreciated. I'm glad you like what I have written so far. I will make it a point to keep writing from both perspectives.
The Following User Says Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-21, 23:45
Last Achievements

Chapter #5: Preparing to Meet

The more Bill chatted with Suzie the more excited he became. They weren’t just going to have a one or two hour wrestling session. They planned to spend at least one day together, maybe two. There would be multiple sessions. This was going to be expensive, but it would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Suzie told Bill that her parents owned a remote cabin in the woods. This would give them complete privacy. She also said that she loved wrestling and that she wanted to practice some holds on him. Bill welcomed the chance to be her practice dummy.

She laid down three conditions which seemed reasonable. Don’t tell anyone about what they were doing. Don’t tell anyone where he was going. Payments must be made in cash.

As soon as Bill finished his work he grabbed a quick bite, packed a small suitcase, hopped into his car, and headed for his rendezvous with Suzie.

Bill looked at his reflection in the sun visor mirror. His eyes looked tired. He was so filled with anticipation it made him restless. He had gotten little sleep the night before.

—————

Suzie entered the cabin, turned on some lights, and cracked open the windows to let in some fresh air. She stocked the fridge.

The cabin had a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and three bedrooms. One of the bedrooms was supposed to be off-limits, but she knew where her Dad hid the key.

This room had some unique features: a super king sized bed, mirrors on the ceiling and on all of the walls, a dresser and a nightstand which contained some interesting items. The room even had multiple spy cameras: two in fake smoke detectors, one in a ceiling light fixture, even one in a fake tissue box.

Suzie laid down on the bed and glanced at her reflection in the ceiling mirror. She closed her eyes, imagining what was about to transpire.

She planned to record everything, even his final moments. Of course, she would have to keep the recordings hidden. Just a little memento of her time with Bill. Something she could watch over and over again while self-pleasuring.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-21, 08:32
Last Achievements

Chapter #6: Bill Meets Suzie

“Hi Bill. Nice to meet you,” said Suzie. She led him into the living room. “Would you like something to drink?” She got two bottles of beer, handed him one, then they sat on the couch.

Suzie looked even better than her pictures. She was wearing her cheerleader outfit. Bill asked, “Are you really a cheerleader?” When she said yes he replied, “Cool. Go Tigers!”

After a little bit of small talk, Suzie showed him the room where they would be wrestling. “Wow!”, Bill said. “What a set up!”

Suzie shrugged her shoulders and said, “What can I tell you? My parents are freaks.”

“In a good way,” said Bill. “I’ve never seen a bed that big. We can roll around and not have to worry about falling off.”

A schoolgirl outfit was on top of the dresser. Bill asked, “Did you really wear this at school?” “Yes,” she said, “Until I got expelled.”

“Really? Why did you get expelled?”, he asked. “Long story,” she said.

Bill and Suzie sat next to each other on the bed. She asked, “So, how would you like to start?” He hesitated a little so she put her hand on his thigh and said, “Don’t be shy. You can ask for anything you want. It’s your money.”

“Okay,” he said, but he was embarrassed to talk about his desires. He hesitated some more then said, “ I like the idea of being assaulted by a beautiful girl. I like wrestling with her, and being dominated by her. I want to be smothered by her. I want her to taunt me. I also like being tied up, and I like the idea of being raped by a girl.”

Suzie sat there not saying anything. Bill started to backtrack. “Of course, I realize that anything sexual is out of the question.”

“We’ll see,” she said. Bill’s heart skipped a beat. “Do you mean that sex is possible?” Suzie considered this for a moment then said, “Probably not. You couldn’t afford me.” Then she said, “I’m easy, but I’m not cheap.”

Bill stripped down until he was just wearing silk boxers. If Suzie was going to be rubbing against him while they fought he wanted to get the most pleasure possible. Suzie stayed in her cheerleader uniform.

“Let’s just start with a little light wrestling,” Suzie said. “I’ll try to put you in holds and you can try to avoid them or break out of them. “That sounds good,” said Bill.

They walked on their hands and knees to the middle of the bed, then faced each other from a kneeling position. They clasped hands and started pushing each other. Bill’s excitement grew. This was really happening! The fight was about to begin.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-21, 02:38
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Enjoying this very much!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-21, 11:42
Last Achievements

Thanks james. I'm glad that you are enjoying the story. I'll keep trying to find time to write these chapters until I can get this story finished.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, executrix, facesit, femdom, headscissors, male victim, mixed fight, mixed wresting, reverse rape, smother