Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 09-Jan-20, 09:18
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Bianca and Pamela

Two days ago I had the honor and the pleasure to meet two of the currently absolute stars of our scene. Pamela and Bianca from Italy.
The meetings were really extraordinary and the reality was even better than the many good reviews.
It is unbelievable that there is so much power in such slim bodies. And if you want they are really able to destroy you, with a laugh on their face.
They really love what they do or they are the best actors in the world. The leg scissors are one of the best and for 90% of men there is hardly a chance to win against these women.
Although only briefly in the scene, they learned quickly and their fighting technique is highly developed.
They are more beautiful than the pictures suggest, they are communicative and very, very lovable. At the moment there is hardly anything better and this at a much better price than e.g. the US girls demand.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-20, 14:47
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts
Default Re: Bianca and Pamela

Bianca and Pamela together is something else. Every session guy should experience that once.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-20, 02:30
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Y’know, I was t sure what to make of Bianca given all the staged/scripted videos that she’s done, but in the video on Fighting Dolls that’s dropped today where she’s wrestling Edita, I have to say, she’s opened my eyes.

Bianca shows incredible strength and very dominating technique against a veteran of all kinds of matches. Interested to see the rest of Bianca’s FD run...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-21, 11:54
Points: 2,396, Level: 20 Points: 2,396, Level: 20 Points: 2,396, Level: 20
Last Achievements

would love to see Pamela take on Sarah Brooke in a real unscripted catfight rules match
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Peah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-21, 22:34
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two days ago I had the honor and the pleasure to meet two of the currently absolute stars of our scene. Pamela and Bianca from Italy.
The meetings were really extraordinary and the reality was even better than the many good reviews.
It is unbelievable that there is so much power in such slim bodies. And if you want they are really able to destroy you, with a laugh on their face.
They really love what they do or they are the best actors in the world. The leg scissors are one of the best and for 90% of men there is hardly a chance to win against these women.
Although only briefly in the scene, they learned quickly and their fighting technique is highly developed.
They are more beautiful than the pictures suggest, they are communicative and very, very lovable. At the moment there is hardly anything better and this at a much better price than e.g. the US girls demand.
Thank u what is the price for a session
Old 05-Apr-21, 14:28
Producer
Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,139 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Y’know, I was t sure what to make of Bianca given all the staged/scripted videos that she’s done, but in the video on Fighting Dolls that’s dropped today where she’s wrestling Edita, I have to say, she’s opened my eyes. .
You would be surprised to hear that the majority of her videos are not scripted at all. In fact most videos of producers are not scripted. Nobody takes the time to write or read a script or direct a video based on any script. It's a myst of those who think it needs a mat and "rules" to make real video of showcasing female power.

The best way to open your eyes is meeting her for session. You can dream of Fighting dolls anyway, but this is nothing compared to sessioning her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 22:52
Poet
Points: 7,342, Level: 36 Points: 7,342, Level: 36 Points: 7,342, Level: 36
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bianca and Pamela together is something else. Every session guy should experience that once.
Wow, I never got this before, how often does Naji recommend something.
If it is recommended by him it must be a true blast.
Old 09-Apr-21, 08:01
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You would be surprised to hear that the majority of her videos are not scripted at all. In fact most videos of producers are not scripted. Nobody takes the time to write or read a script or direct a video based on any script. It's a myst of those who think it needs a mat and "rules" to make real video of showcasing female power.

The best way to open your eyes is meeting her for session. You can dream of Fighting dolls anyway, but this is nothing compared to sessioning her.
The work she did for Sexy Fight Dreams and Fetish Fights and so many others is not scripted? C’mon man.

I’ve no doubt that she’s a fun session and a strong lady, but to say that work isn’t scripted at times is asinine. That’s just a reality of making the content.
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-21, 08:26
Producer
Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,139 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The work she did for Sexy Fight Dreams and Fetish Fights and so many others is not scripted? C’mon man.

I’ve no doubt that she’s a fun session and a strong lady, but to say that work isn’t scripted at times is asinine. That’s just a reality of making the content.
Ofc I cannot speak for each and every producer and custom productions or fetish focused clips may be a different thing, but as an experienced producer myself I can tell you you're more than likely completely wrong in most cases of regular video productions out in the market.

If you talk abt. special rules or directions of focusing the plot/motives/holds to be applied, than I would agree, but to state it's following a script is a myst. Fetish clip producers are no Hollywood directors. And session girls no actresses. They neither take time to read nor to follow any script at any time. It's bullshit and waste of time.

What you see is more authentic than you think. In most cases the girls perform like their character is. That's what I am saying and that's the truth, by knowing both, girls side and producers side.

Last edited by alias702212; 09-Apr-21 at 08:32.
Old 09-Apr-21, 23:18
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,112 Times in 4,079 Posts

Quote: