Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-21, 05:00
Points: 1,546, Level: 15 Points: 1,546, Level: 15 Points: 1,546, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Looking for a story [universal thread]

So this story was actually on here. I read it about a year ago, but I don’t know how old it was. It was a mixed amateur wrestling match where the girl plays dirty by knocking his cup out of place. I can’t remember too much more about the story
Old 04-Mar-21, 11:11
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

I am not looking for a particular author or particular story ,I am looking for the following hereunder, hoping that anyone feed me back with a suggestions stories:
A detailed long story for mother/son ,husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend competitive fight prefer to including sex
,the female is martial arts can use both kicks and punches , I am not into the one sided match it is looks like hitting punch bag also I don't like the all match the female using her legs to only scissoring the male as most of stories ,I like the female to be sexy not muscular one and fighting wearing bikini or to be naked, I don't care about who's won finally a bit with female wining bit it must be a competitive fight with back and forth ,and hard to predict the result, I read a lot of stories here but the most are not like SFL ,also I am looking for family relation as I said before, i prefer the fight to be on private or they can be a part of a club or vacationing and enter a tournament and end up against each other. Before the match they are back in their room and she starts teasing with trash dirty talk she would kick his ass.
I hope you can help me with links in this site or another.
Old 29-Mar-21, 10:13
Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I am looking for a story I am almost sure is written here. It's about a college student who bought expensive new jeans but got them stolen from a girl that beat him down. I can't find it. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-Apr-21, 22:55
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Last Achievements

There was an interactive story published on MisterPoll about wrestling the author’s girlfriend (I think her name was Kelsey?); the premise was that he’d always let her win before (unknown to her) but she was facing a real opponent for the first time. Does that sound familiar to anyone?
Old 17-Apr-21, 13:36
Points: 1,662, Level: 16 Points: 1,662, Level: 16 Points: 1,662, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Looking for a story called “the teacher”. Not sure who wrote it, but it had 4 parts and used to be on the MD site before it got shut down
Old 19-Apr-21, 22:25
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Not really searching for something actually, just wanted to know if any of you guys know more stories that are like MLG's "Lilly", about a young girls (younger than 16) with males or with other girls, basically stories were the MC girl is actually really young, enough to be considered a "little girl".
Old 25-Jun-21, 03:07
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

hi i know the name of the story and its character but cannot find it might need Wayback Machine: was on The Valkyrie for sure might be called "Paige" and in story a young girl named Paige "corrects" her dad's behavior by beating him up very very badly (and easily!!!). background was girl's mom died in car crash I think and she sees herself as head of the house. writer could be Crossmanx or Crohnsman or TKO Kid it was on a bookshelf not in Misc...
Old 25-Jun-21, 18:35
Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Hi MvF community,

I wonder if you know anything about the author of this story or a continuation beyond part 5:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The story is titled My Mum's girlfriend, by K. Brown - a really well written one in my view.

Enjoy,
Far
Old 26-Jun-21, 22:59
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Hello guys,

I am also looking for a story that I once read on Diana the Valkyrie, but that I now cannot find back.

The story goes like this: two men are chasing a girl. The girl runs into a warehouse, but along the way the men manage to pull off and tear off some of her clothes, meaning that she is mostly naked in the warehouse. The men follow her into the warehouse and try to catch her, but she expertly manages to evade them, then re-appear when they are not looking, kick someone and then disappear again. Growing frustrated, those men become more and more fanatic in catching her.

Finally, the two men enter a room. The girl closes the door of that room and confronts the men. A fight erupts, in which the girl wins. After dominating both men, the girl walks out of that room to return later. The men both take weapons (I think knives, but at least something to hurt another). Upon returning, they attempt to attack the girl. The girl evades the attack and says: "Okay, either you put down your weapons and I will injure you, either you don't, in which case I will kill you both immediately."

Then the story ends.

From what I remember, the author of this story had more stories that all ended at the most exciting moment. Like, you start reading, but once the story becomes really interesting, it abruptly ends.

I am not sure whether the end of the story was really the end or whether it ended with "To be continued...", but at the time, there was no continuation of that story (at least not on Diana the Valkyrie).

I would be really grateful if someone could retrieve that story for me.
Old 26-Jun-21, 23:45
Points: 1,311, Level: 14 Points: 1,311, Level: 14 Points: 1,311, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There was an interactive story published on MisterPoll about wrestling the author’s girlfriend (I think her name was Kelsey?); the premise was that he’d always let her win before (unknown to her) but she was facing a real opponent for the first time. Does that sound familiar to anyone?
That was mine! It's back up now as a fleshed out CHYOA game, posted a couple days ago: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smuckbutters For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, fetish, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, karate, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination, wife, wrestling