Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 27-Apr-21, 13:05
Points: 3,827, Level: 26 Points: 3,827, Level: 26 Points: 3,827, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Fiesty Feminista April 2021

Had a great session with Fiesty Feminista last week.

We met on "neutral ground" in a hotel room while she was passing through Texas. Best decision I ever made in asking her for a session. Long and lean, aggressive and intelligent, she is impressive on so many levels. She is a solid 5'10". She says it's more but I put her weight at about 200 lbs. She has muscle to spare. But what I look for in a session is more than muscle mass; I look for a connection. We connected on so many levels. The two hour session she granted me felt more like twenty minutes.

There were grapevines, scissors, face sitting and some fetish play. I have no doubt that she could have dominated me for the full two hour period with a minimum of exertion. My favorite parts of the session was when we were done with the wrestling and fetish play....we were two individuals sitting in each others arms; talking about politics, movies, and our families over chocolates, grapes, and kumbacha teas.

Put simply...she checks all the boxes as a wrestler, as a woman, and as a professional. I can't wait until she comes back to Texas.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fbond02 For This Useful Post: