Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-May-21, 19:05
Points: 1,936, Level: 17 Points: 1,936, Level: 17 Points: 1,936, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default “sugarfix_vix” (Vixey Trace) on session girls

I see shes from nevada. She has some videos out there, and has a twitter.
I see some reviews on sessiongirls but they DO seem a bit sketchy.
I emailed her for a session inquiry.. she sounds legit and is super friendly.
Has anyone on this forum actually sessioned with her?
Old 18-May-21, 21:55
Last Achievements

Default Re: “sugarfix_vix” (Vixey Trace) on session girls

Anyone? anyone?!
Old 25-May-21, 05:37
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Just saw this topic, and I’ve sessioned twice so figure I can give some insight. She’s relatively new to the session scene, though she’s an aspiring wrestler and fighter. I went in for a worshipping session and came away very happy. For the record, I did write one of the reviews on her session girls page, and can assure you it’s genuine. Her twitter page seems pretty active (which is what I used to judge whether to go for it when I came upon her SessionGirl Page, since there were 0 reviews and her profile was only a week old). Can’t really attest for her wrestling skills, but she is pretty strong and has some meat on her bones, without being really thick, except her bootie! What you see online is how she looks in person, lipstick tattoo on the ass and all. She’s fun loving, quick witted, and non judgemental, which I appreciate. You should definitley go for it!
Old 28-May-21, 22:30
Last Achievements

Id love to believe this review. But how am I supposed to know you didnt make this account solely for this review? Since you created this account 3 days ago.. and it is your only post ever on this forum. Vixey if thats you.. i understand.. but its not necessary. Very sketchy
Old 24-Jun-21, 01:38
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyj1969 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Id love to believe this review. But how am I supposed to know you didnt make this account solely for this review? Since you created this account 3 days ago.. and it is your only post ever on this forum. Vixey if thats you.. i understand.. but its not necessary. Very sketchy
Wow!! just because he only has one post doesnt means hes a fake. Ive been a follower of this forum for years but never ever decided to make an account or even post. But Nicky, i understand your skepticism, i can tell you that Vixey is 100% real. And shes a quality session girl. She was professional with the deposit and easy to set up a date/time. I had a session with her the other day. Mainly for lift and carry. But some semi-comp wrestling as well. Shes a beginner but she had skill and she has the drive. Her wrestling is WELL above average for someone thats new!! Her thighs are killer. I was very surprised at some of the holds she was able to get on me!! Ive had 20 sessions, (Tyler Dare, Sunshine Tampa, Julie Squeeze just to name a few, and those are phenoms) but the session i had with Vixey has to be the best i ever had.. (i dont say that lightly either).
Give her a chance! Totally worth it!!
Old 25-Jun-21, 04:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblc1199 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow!! just because he only has one post doesnt means hes a fake. Ive been a follower of this forum for years but never ever decided to make an account or even post. But Nicky, i understand your skepticism, i can tell you that Vixey is 100% real. And shes a quality session girl. She was professional with the deposit and easy to set up a date/time. I had a session with her the other day. Mainly for lift and carry. But some semi-comp wrestling as well. Shes a beginner but she had skill and she has the drive. Her wrestling is WELL above average for someone thats new!! Her thighs are killer. I was very surprised at some of the holds she was able to get on me!! Ive had 20 sessions, (Tyler Dare, Sunshine Tampa, Julie Squeeze just to name a few, and those are phenoms) but the session i had with Vixey has to be the best i ever had.. (i dont say that lightly either).
Give her a chance! Totally worth it!!

Yea thanks for that comment! Guess i needed to hear it from more than 1 person on this forum in order for me to feel good about it. I recently been following her on twitter too. Shes legit. I was so wrong. Lol