Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 08-May-21, 15:24
Points: 409, Level: 7 Points: 409, Level: 7 Points: 409, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Finding revenge from my first MMA loss

ok bro ... so i hope it will come tomorrow or the day after ... please don't make me wait��
Old 09-May-21, 15:54
Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,631 Times in 592 Posts

Part 2

All the week seemed a blur to Alex as he prepped for his grudge rematch against his mother. His already obsessed drive to leave her broken and defeated on the canvas led to a laser-focused and intense training week. He sparred with a viciousness that shocked even some of his teammates who saw him hospitalized his last opponent. In the week leading up to the fight, he wound up knocking out two partners with his fists, and knocking out another sparring partner with a rear naked choke that was so tightly-locked that the partner was out before he had a chance to tap. As he sat in the locker room warming up and throwing some punches in the air, he felt that with all his training, and all his drive, that it was time to get his much-wanted redemption.

Since he lost the last fight, he was to come to the cage first, and a knock on the door prompted him to get up and start heading over. He emerged from the locker area to a packed high-school gymnasium. Amateur fight nights like this often struggle to fill half of a gym, but the promoter capitalized on this fight by hyping it with internet and radio ads which led to a sold-out crowd despite tickets going for three times what they are normally priced. Alex, clad in a black robe let the cageside attendant put vaseline on his face, then removed his robe so he could be searched. He them climbed into the cage, and the crowd gasped at the physical specimen that was Alex. Being bare chested on top and wearing black compression shorts that only went a quarter down his thigh with matching black gloves, his musculature was on full display. One year of recovery and training transformed him from simply a lean fighter to a much larger and ripped machine despite only gaining 10 more pounds.

His intro music stopped, and all eyes turned to the other side of the gym where his mother finally emerged. She was wearing a gold robe and stared at her son as she strode towards the cage. She stripped off her robe and went into the cage, and the audience too gasped at her physique. Wearing white athletic briefs, a white sports bra and white gloves, she too bulked up to meet her son's heavier weight. Her arms were bigger than they were in their last fight; veins pulsed through her forearms and biceps. Her traps made her neck look a bit shorter yet bulkier, and her delts looked like boulders. A rock hard eight-pack made her abs look downright indestructible, and her legs bulged out of her tiny briefs, showing off all the striations of her quads, culminating with bulky, diamond-shaped calves. She threw some lightning fast punches in the air to show off her speed, then the music stopped and the emcee made their introductions.

The referee called them both to the center of the cage to go over the rules. Since this was a grudge match, there would be unlimited 5-minute rounds, where the winner can only be determined by knockout or submission. The referee and the fighters' corners are not allowed to stop the fight. There were no words shared between the fighter, except Alex used the faceoff to show off a double-bicep flex, and after started bouncing his enormous pecs. His mother smirked and flexed her own biceps in return, and even bounced her pecs. There was no tap of gloves, and the ref motioned them back to their corners.

Round 1:

The bell rang and both fighters cautiously approached the center of the cage. Alex, with his fists up saw Linda quickly throw a left jab that he blocked before throwing a right hook directly into his abs. The punch was a hard, power shot, and Linda has brought down sparring partners with that very punch, but her fist merely bounced off of Alex abs. Alex smirked slightly, and countered with his own right punch to her abs. By contrast, he could feel his mother's hard abs, but his fist managed to sink in a bit and sent a shockwave throughout her belly. Linda gave out a surprising grunt, and while she was plenty tough to not be floored by that punch, she felt the pain behind the blow. For the first time when factoring in their first fight and this, Alex saw a look of concern on his mother's face. She shook her head, brought her fists back up and threw a hard left cross to Alex's stomach, and a right to his temple. The left fist landed on his oblique to again little effect, and he caught the right with his forearm. He smiled again and threw a fast left jab to her nose. It wasn't a hard blow, but it was so fast, Linda could not bring her hands up in time, and the fist collided with a PISH! sound. Her head snapped back a bit, and blood started to drip down. She started to back up and Alex followed in return, launching a right uppercut just under her bra. The punch collided with a loud THUD! and the shock to her diaphragm caused her to involuntarily grunt out an "OOF!" as she felt the air drive out of her lungs.

Linda herself was shocked. She knew her son had solid technique from their last meeting, but the difference in his power was, in her mind through she did her best not to show it, frightening. She sloppily threw a haymaker right that he easily ducked under, and he bullied her in response to the cage wall. He threw a left hook to her side, just missing her liver by inches, but his fist still broke through her steel-hard abs, causing shockwaves of force to slam into her inner organs. She gave a higher-pitched grunt as she clinched onto her son, trying to wrap her arms around him. Blood from her nose dripped onto Alex's shoulder.

"Much tougher than last time, huh mom?" Alex growled in what was the first vocal exchange between them of the night. He muscled out of her arms, grabbed her shoulders, forced her torso towards him and he lifted his right knee up, the bone of his patella slamming right into her solar plexus. Shortly before the fight, he managed a person best 405lb squat, and he used that strong, bulky, leg to drive that knee with the purpose of destroying her. His knee collided with sickening squish kind of noise, completely breaking past the barrier of her abs and sinking deep inside.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!" Linda cried out as all the breath was knocked out of her. She crumpled onto the canvas clutching her belly. Instead of following her, Alex stood back, putting his fists on his hips and bouncing his pecs again. "Get up! Get the fuck back up!" he yelled as Linda propped herself up on her fists: more blood dripping from her nose onto her white bra and the canvas. She shakily got back to her feet, and put her gloves down to protect her wounded abdomen. Alex smiled and approached her, showboating like last time and doing a little dance. Linda growled, gave the same look of seething anger and determination like their last fight, and seeing that look on her face, he knew what was coming. With a primal roar, she launched her right leg up; her foot aimed right into his temple. With a knowing smile, he ducked under her foot, and as the momentum caused her to spin to the left, he responded in kind to a powerful right punch right into her right kidney.

"GOOOHHHH!" she shouted as she stumbled away from Alex. He chased her down, and while she was stunned, launched four fast left jabs that slammed into her right eye. Immediately a mouse started to form on that eye, and he threw a moderately hard right cross to her temple. The punch connected, causing her head to snap to the right. If it wasn't for her thick, muscular neck, the whiplash probably would have knocked her out, but even with the added musculature preventing said whiplash, the blow had enough force to seriously daze her.

She stumbled punch-drunk, trying her best to keep her fists up. She saw that her son was beating her on the striking game, so maybe she should try bringing this to the ground? She shot toward her son to attempt a double-leg takedown, but she was too beaten to execute it fast enough for her son not to see it. He sprawled his legs out, and threw a left punch into her kidney. She moaned in pain, and the shock to her kidney along with the air being knocked out of her caused her to cough out a bit of blood. Alex then wrapped her arms around her mother's torso, feeling her still-decently flexed and tight abs, before lifting her up and slamming her HARD on the canvas. The back of her head slammed into the mat, and she almost lost consciousness, but before Alex could go back to the mat with her, the horn rang and she was "mercifully" saved by the bell. Alex confidently strode to his corner while Linda's attendant basically had to carry her to her corner.

End of Part 2.

Also, if you like what you're reading so far, I may start doing commissions (the rest of this story will be finished here for free, though). Let me know if that would interest you.
Old 09-May-21, 17:00

Bro please Do end it where the mother completely destroys the son and break him completely and humiliates him and he is all bloody ... the way doesn't matter but the end should be this ..m Other than that Great writing brother
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleguy007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-21, 22:21
Points: 12,091, Level: 47 Points: 12,091, Level: 47 Points: 12,091, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Amazing work so far man! Personally I'm still rooting for Alex to get the win!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-21, 03:38

bro do whatever but don't push the story very much ... otherwise it wouldn't be fun
Old 10-May-21, 11:49
Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Different path, but same result where son beats mother severely and wins easily. Sister stops him from killing her and this could set up the final match between mother and son.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rocker5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-21, 07:02
Points: 3,355, Level: 24 Points: 3,355, Level: 24 Points: 3,355, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

It’s amazingly well written.will you be continuing it?
The best part is, there is no sexuality. Just revenge and dominance.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-21, 10:53

don't start what you can't finish and seeing your history . you finish Nothig
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleguy007 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-21, 11:43
Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Part 3 done yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to rocker5 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-21, 13:27
Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,631 Times in 592 Posts

Sorry for the delay! I’m actually on vacation until next week. I’ll have part 3 finished when I get back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdown, humilaition, mma, mom vs son, muscle domination, muscle mom, pecs