Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What will happen to Victoria?
The Maniac will humiliate and annihilate her. He will then defile her in front of a shocked crowd. 57 21.51%
She'll lose, but demand a rematch against the Maniac. 22 8.30%
Victoria will outfight the warrior, but the refs will still award him the belt. 14 5.28%
Despite his training, she will defeat the Maniac and bring him sobbing to his knees at her feet. 172 64.91%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-May-15, 22:37
Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Victoria Defends Her Title from an Underground Warrior - Anything Goes

Victoria "Vixen" Reed VS The Macho Maniac

by Glenn Mennen

It was early in the first round that she realized she had been set up. She wiped the dot of blood from her lip while regrouping. Even the crowd's usual cheers weren't enough to pump her up now.

Across the ring stood her opponent, an underground streetfighter the mob had brought in from somewhere in Southeast Asia. He was only 4 inches taller than her, but his muscular bare chest looked carved out of wood. His tan skin already glistened with a bit of her sweat and blood. Across his left arm, this man had a dragon tattoo, and several deep knife wounds showed up all over his torso. All he wore was a pair of loose black pants. No shirt, no shoes. He had black hair and a goatee. His dark eyes glared at the first-world "Barbie Doll".

Victoria backed up, marveling at the site of this monster. He truly was the most vicious man she had been up against. And she had thought taking down the previous champ, The Iron King, had been hard. In truth it was; the fight had lasted over 20 minutes by the time she gained the upper hand (she wasn't proud she had to fight dirty to beat him). But the King had been foolish and underestimated her. The psycho now before her stared with dark eyes that seemed to burn into her soul. He knew who he was fighting. He was a born warrior. He would dismantle her without even breaking a sweat.

She did not know his name. No one did. The promoters had called him The Macho Maniac, but she doubted he knew or even cared about the moniker. What he did care about was his legend. He was said to be a man who felt no pain. The few punches and kicks she had already landed on him seemed to hurt her more than him. He did not even flinch, nor did he grunt as she stared back wide-eyed at this mute killer (he had yet to say a word, in English or otherwise).

Killer indeed. A minute before the fight started one of the mobsters had come over to her corner to show her the aftermath of an illegal streetfight that happened the night before. The pictures he had given her detailed the destruction of the Iron King in a dark alley. The Maniac had flawlessly beaten and killed him. That was when she realized the Maniac was a pistol being held in the hands of the mob, who no doubt had been a tremendous amount of money to see her finally fall.

As she stared at her predator across the ring, she saw no hint of the politics in his eyes. This man did nothing but fight and win. She saw the bloodlust in his eyes.

She began to realize how foolish she had been. She was not a real fighter, not like what she had to face now. She was a prom queen, a celebrity. True, she'd beaten the shit out of every man who challenged her, but they hadn't been real fighters either. This guy has knife wounds on him, she thought to herself. He rose from the ranks of the third world! What have I been doing? She looked down at her body, something she had always prided herself in. Now she was embarrassed at it.

Victoria had come into the arena wearing a pink bikini top and short shorts. She thought it would excite the crowd. Show them some skin. Barefoot, she felt she looked ridiculous. She had no tone, at least not compared to the specimen before her. Every muscle on his body was hard as a rock. In turn, she might have had been a 10 to every guy in America, but why had she thought that was so much more important that being properly trained for this?!

"This is shaping up to be one of those nights," she mumbled to herself.

She gestured with both hands for him to approach. All she felt she could do now was act tough. "Come on, Maniac. I'm not done yet, big boy."

She closed her fists to defend herself as he approached. He started swinging viciously, landing punches, knees and kicks. His response to every one of her attacks was flawless. She was not fighting just a man. She was fighting her last championship match...

(to be continued)

Last edited by glennmennen; 07-May-15 at 23:53.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-15, 23:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Victoria Defends Her Title from an Underground Warrior - Anything Goes

Ok time to get serious, Victoria thought, ducking beneath a nasty right hook. She drilling into the Maniac's midsection, but her fists rebounded off his muscular abs.

The Maniac grabbed her by the air and threw her whole body right into his knee. She tumbled away, banging into one of the corner posts. Before she could rise, the Maniac was on her, elbowing her in the back. Through instinct only, she threw her leg back and scorpion kicked him in the back of the head. His attack paused and she raised both her arms, signaling the first break.

The rules were simple: each fighter was given two "time-outs" they could use whenever they wanted. Each time-out would be a five minute break. Other than that, there was no stopping the fight until someone could not get back up.

But other than that, Victoria had foolishly agreed to the promoters' insistence that this be an "anything goes" match. She regretted that now as the Maniac drilled her in the back with his foot after the bell had rang.

He backed off as she crawled to her corner. So he's a dick too, she thought. That helps a bit. She used the ropes to hoist herself onto the stool. The Maniac stood across from her, refusing to sit. He looks bored, she thought. Even disappointed. He thinks I'm not a challenge anymore!

Katie, Victoria's college-aged younger sister was immediately at her side, using a towel to stop the bleeding from her lip.

"He's winning," she said.

"Thanks for that. He counters everything I throw at him! And when I do land a hit, he doesn't even flinch."

"Why don't you fight dirty?" asked Katie. "He might be an underground killer, but he's still the same as every other guy when it comes to down below."

"I want him to give me a reason first."

Victoria had gotten her reason from the Iron King. He had punched her perfect breasts when she was starting to outfight him. It didn't take her long to send a knee flying into the champ's less-than-iron balls.

This man was different. She didn't think he'd let her get in a shot to his manhood. Let!

"It feels like he's toying with me. Let me get those hits in."

"Maybe it's rigged. Maybe he's waiting til the pot builds before you go down."

Every minute fought, all bets had to increase by 3%.

That could work to her advantage. "Try to ask around. Find out for me."

"Okay. Kick his ass." Katie kissed her sister on the cheek and was off.

The Maniac was staring at her with fire in his eyes. He looked ready to kill her. But if the mob is making him wait to do it, he might not hurt her enough to knock her out for a while. She could concentrate less on blocking and lay into the Maniac. Maybe even get him pissed, though she doubted it. He was monk-like in his form.

Victoria rose, one hand on each of the upper ropes. The crowd cheered. She was a champion after all and hundreds of women had gathered tonight to watch her take down the foreigner. Too bad they were going to be disappointed.

The bell rang and Victoria ran at the Maniac, who blocked it like it was a strong breeze. But she had expected that, and followed it with an uppercut right to his chin with full force. The Maniac staggered back a few steps. The crowd went wild. Victoria held momentum and leapt into the air, driving a kick into his abdomen. Even if he was more stunned than hurt, the kick sent him back to his corner.

Finally!

"Okay, buddy," she said, hand on her hips with one leg bent. "We haven't been introduced yet. I'm the Vixen, and before I'm done with you, you're gonna be begging for mercy!"

The male fighter shook his head in amusement.

"You are just woman." He said in a thick accent.

"Just think of how much that fact is gonna sting when I send you to your knees."

He looked a little irritated. Good. Time to plant the bait.

"I'll make you a side bet, Maniac." Victoria put one hand on each of her bikini-clad breasts and held them together. "You see these girls? If you can beat me with a punch to the tits, I'll do whatever you want after the fight."

The warrior showed no response, but stared down at her perfect boobs. She continued, "I'll even say anything you want me to say to the crowd. I'll admit that a man is too much for me. And if I win..."

He shook his head. What a dick!

Without warning, he shot out his leg at her. It crashed against her breast and sent her spinning to the canvas.

"No man beats me. No woman or child either."

She rolled away from his next attack. "Fine! Let's do this! I'm gonna show you what I've done to every challenger before your sorry ass!"

The fighters came together in a flurry of fists, this time Victoria holding her own. She let him land a punch to her other breast before making her move.

Victoria instantaneously did a split, dropping beneath the Maniac's next assault. Quickly, she punched out at the inner sides of both his knees, spreading his legs. Then Victoria threw the full might of her arm up between the Maniac's legs, slamming her fist straight into the male's hard protective cup...a cup she had not expected him to be wearing beneath his pants.

"AHHH!" she yelped, clutching her injured hand. The Maniac finally smiled and punched again again and again. This was it. She had made her only moved and it failed. Time to let it end.

But the Maniac, hold her by the throat with one hand and pulled back a fist with the other, glanced up at the clock. They were just coming up on the 11 minute mark. He glared at her and released her throat.

"It ends at 18," he whispered nefariously. "Promise."

Coughing, Victoria clambered away. The Maniac stood tall, spreading his arms in confidence. He had padding. The one chance she had was too well guarded for her to get to. Now she had to take 90% of a beating for another 7 minutes.

I've never wanted to kick a guy's balls so hard in my life, she thought while she rose. Shaking off the pain, Victoria once again approached the machine before her, the man who felt no pain...

(to be continued)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-15, 02:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Okay, so I can't get to his man parts, she thought, dodging another attack. The Maniac followed up with two more jabs, one clipping her in the chin. Now what?

She had only a few more minutes of him not trying to pummel her into the ground. Suddenly, Katie, back in her corner, caught her eye. She was waving her hands, signaling to talk to her.

Victoria raised both her arms to take her second time-out. She remember how the Maniac had cheated last time. This time, she gave him a spin kick to the lower abdomen.

The Maniac doubled over. With all her might, the Vixen gave him a kick to the face, sending him flying back against the ropes. He actually looked dazed. It hurt her not to take this opportunity to follow up, but Katie seemed like she had some important information. Victoria returned to her corner as the Maniac regained his senses.

"He's big trouble," said Katie as soon as Victoria sat back down.

"What gave it away?"

"No, listen. The mob bet their entire net worth on your fall on a specific minute mark. I don't know what it is..."

"18. 18 minutes and he finishes me off." Victoria glared at the monster on the other side of the ring. Again, he refused to sit down. She let out a sigh. "I tried to get him in the balls. The main who 'feels no pain' is wearing a jock strap. I can't get to it."

"They got him from a monastery somewhere. He's been training to be nothing but a fighter since he was born. His whole life has been spent becoming a lethal weapon. We have to throw in the towel!"

A smirk came to Victoria's face. "All he's done is train to fight?"

"Yes! No contact with the outside world."

Victoria stood up and stretched her arms, preparing for the fight to resume.

Katie grabbed her arm. "You can't win! He's a perfect killer! He doesn't know how to do anything else!"

Victoria smiled back at her. "Exactly." She walked towards the center of the ring as the bell gave a DING! Katie watched as Victoria began to untie the strap of her bikini top.

For the first time all night, the Maniac looked confused. Victoria undid the bikini and removed it, flaunting her large, perfect breasts.

"I was too restricted. What's the matter?"

The Maniac could not stop staring at her breasts. He held his usual glare, but he seemed unsure of himself. Then, he started adjusting the crotch of his pants, as if in discomfort.

"Something going on down there?" she asked, her hands playing with her tits.

"Fight!" he called out.

"Oh I am."

(to be continued)

Last edited by glennmennen; 08-May-15 at 02:40.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-15, 15:21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" the female announcer had begun before the fight started. "Welcome to another ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! Tonight, the defending champ Victoria "The Vixen" Reed will be battling with her challenger, hailing from the unknown, THE MACHO MANIAC!"

It had begun like every other fight the announcer had done lately. Victoria would be matched up against some new nobody to please the crowd while she held onto the title. She hadn't been too enthusiastic ever since the match with the Iron King, and only then because it surprised her so much that a fellow female could dethrone the champ. But things had gotten routine.

Until tonight...

Now the female announcer watched in mute shock as the Maniac had continued to pummel the Vixen minute after minute. In truth, she wanted to stop the fight. But the Vixen just kept getting back up. The announcer had even thought the tide was about to shift when Victoria had gotten the better of the Maniac and threw an uppercut into his exposed groin. But the man who felt no pain only tossed the champ aside.

This wasn't a battle of the sexes. It was a masochistic massacre.

"Could this be the end for our curvaceous champion?"

That was, until the female announcer watched Victoria remove her pink bikini top and stun the entire crowd. The Maniac appeared physically unsure of himself. It was as if he'd never seen a topless white woman before.

The announcer felt she needed to comment. "Folks! This is getting interesting. It appears your champion has removed her top! A bold move from the losing side! But a strong reminder to the Maniac what sex he's up against!"

Meanwhile...

Victoria was closing in on the stunned Maniac. Her gamble seemed to be working. He was completely distracted. More than that, she watched as he began to struggle with his erection trapped under his small cup. She made her move.

Punch after punch, she attacked him. The first few were blocked with the skill she had grown to expect from him, but a clumsy kick by the Maniac gave her an opportunity to drill him in the side of the head, sending the large man across the ring.

He shook off the blow and regained his fighter stance as she approached again. She watched his eyes drop to her bouncing breasts over and over, each time giving her a chance to pound him more. It had been almost a full minute since he had even landed a shot on her.

A punch right to his abdomen made the shocked Maniac double over. Victoria followed up with a spinning kick, but caught the man's neck in the back of her knee, sending him to the canvas.

Victoria could hear the announcer: "The Vixen's brought the Maniac to the floor! Could the tide be turning for the female sex?!"

He rolled onto his back as she brought her foot down, trying to hit him in the throat. The Maniac caught her foot and twisted it, sending her to the ground beside him.

But instead of attack, the Maniac rolled away, and for a second, Victoria thought she saw worry in his eyes.

He was desperately trying to fix the discomfort in his groin before she attacked again.

Victoria glanced at the clock. 3 minutes before he's supposed to take her down.

She stalked towards the male warrior, who began to back away from her.

She stood before him, fists on her hips with her legs slightly spread. "What's the matter? That padding getting in the way?"

Suddenly, the Maniac stopped shifting his pants. He stood, glaring at her, his mind clearly at work. Then he lifted his hands and called for his first time-out.

What's he doing? she thought.

The fighters separated to their corners. Katie rushed to Victoria's side.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked her older sister.

"I've got him hard as a rock under that jock strap. He's got no more mobility. Plus he can't stop staring at the girls."

"Yeah neither can another else. There are at least 3 different news stations recording this."

"Good. I want everybody to see a beautiful American girl take down this male warrior. He's never lost, you say? Then he's not gonna know how to handle losing. Especially against a little girl like me. Wait a minute..."

Victoria was looking over at the male's corner. He tensed his muscles, reached into his pants and, with a scream of fury, ripped off the jock strap and tossed it out of the ring. Then he proceeded to show off with a flurry of kicks like something out of a 1970s martial arts movie.

The announcer echoed through the arena: "The Macho Maniac appears to have removed some padding below the belt! So much for the man who feels no pain!"

Victoria smiled. "He's open for business. Time to take this asshole down." She stood up, rejuvenated.

"Make him beg for mercy," said her sister. "Bring him to his knees. Show him what a girl can do."

"You got it." The fighters advanced again, both looking more confident.

Then Victoria saw the clock. It was minute 18.

(to be concluded)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-15, 18:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The female champion and the male warrior approached each other, both bare chested. The Maniac looked as though he did not notice any one else but her. Victoria danced back on balls of her foot. She looked down at the massive bulge in his pants.

"I'm flattered, Maniac," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"I am warrior. Time to end."

He leapt through the air at her with surprising speed. She backed up and blocked several of his blows before an elbow got her in the ribcage. He followed through with a spinning kick that got her across the face.

Ow, she thought. So this is him when he's trying?!

What followed was a flurry of punches and jabs, dismantling her midsection and forcing her back towards her corner. The seconds ticked on. She did not know what would happen if she survived past minute 18, but at this rate, she didn't expect to.

His heel stomped her in the stomach, sending the Vixen falling back into her corner, the only thing keeping her up were her arms tossed over the ropes.

Her attacker stood before her, completely unfazed. He glanced at the clock.

"Plenty of time," he whispered.

Then he lowered his guard. He spread his legs and put his hands together into a praying pose. He closed his eyes and suddenly tensed every muscle in his body.

Victoria, completely confused, figured this was her last chance. With all her strength, she sent a kick right at his erect crotch. Her shin connected hard with his balls and the Maniac staggered back a half-step, but other than that, he appeared unfazed.

Victoria's jaw dropped and watched as the Maniac opened his eyes, overcoming the pain. A few more seconds and he began to stop shaking. Desperately, she tried again, but this time he effortlessly caught her leg.

"Man wins." He threw her leg back and began to pummel her in the corner. Punch after punch connected with her perfect tits.

In a fog, she could hear the female announcer: "The Maniac is destroying her! Looks like this is the end, folks!"

Even in a pure rage, the male's form was perfect. It was a lifetime of primal violence harness into a muscular killer. He stopped and grabbed her by the throat, hoisting her up. Victoria's throbbing legs hung suspended over the canvas.

"Done," he said. "I win our bet."

She clutched at his iron grip, gasping for air. He continued.

"You will tell the crowd what I want. You will say I am superior fighter. You will say you are no warrior. Then you will say no more."

He spun and threw her over his shoulder, her back slamming down against the canvas. Once settled, she remained motionless.

The female announcer threw her hand over her mouth and the raw violence and how much the champ had looked like a ragdoll, being tossed like that.

"It appears to be over! Victoria Reed is down and not getting back up!"

The Maniac raised his hands casually, as if in no surprise, and walked over to his latest victim. He placed a bare foot on her stomach as the flashes of the cameras went off. Then he put his foot over her unconscious face, knocking it effortlessly from side to side.

"The new champ sure loves a good photo op! But this is getting a little unsettling."

Next, the Maniac stood completely on top of her, one foot on each of her exposed tits, looking down at her lifeless legs with all the smugness of male superiority.

Suddenly, one of those lifeless legs shot up, slamming him in the balls. He stumbled off of her chest and doubled over, eyes wide in disbelief. Next, Victoria's hand reached up with lightning speed and grabbed a hold of his scrotum through his pants.

"Wait a minute, everyone! What's this?!"

Victoria, eyes glaring, stood up behind him, her fist still clutching his injured balls.

Whispering in his ear, she said, "The man who feels no pain is about to learn a lesson from a professional ballbuster."

She yanked him up and back violently by the balls and the Maniac yelped as he went flipping forwards, making a full rotation then landing on his stomach.

He scrambled away from her.

"Get up, pal," she said. The Maniac rose and spun, one hand clutching his balls. His eyes showed something new: fear.

Victoria waited a few more seconds before striking a fighting pose. She signaled him to approach.

The Maniac turned to blind rage, attacking her with a vengeance. However, the injury he had sustained had slowed him down and damaged his morale. Now every time Victoria feigned a shot to his groin, he used all his effort to cover up, leaving the rest of him exposed.

She began to dismantle the once-proud male warrior. Strike after strike got him in the face, throat and chest, each one earning more and more of a groan from him.

"Victoria Reed appears alive and well, and seems to be fighting against a punching bag!" The crowd laughed as the assault continued.

"Come on, buddy," Victoria said with another jab to the face. "Are you running out of steam?"

He threw a desperate swing at her head, but she easily ducked under it and shoved her knee into his balls. The man howled in agony.

"That's the sound I want." She head butted him, sending him backpedaling all the way across the ring and into his corner.

He looked around, panting and shocked. The clock was already almost at 20 minutes. She was supposed to be down already!

He leapt forward to keep from being trapped in the corner and the fighters continued their battle. Back and forth the titans struggled, but again it was Victoria who won out with a karate chop to the throat followed by a hard uppercut into his balls. The Maniac collapsed back to his corner as she advanced.

He was trapped, one hand desperately trying to soothe his groin. His other hand open towards her, signaling her to stop.

"You don't think I'm gonna let up now, do you?" she asked playfully.

"You have no honor," he mumbled, unable to make eye contact with her.

"Nope. But I do have a championship belt. One that I'm keeping, Maniac. It was nice meeting you, but time to say goodnight."

"I can't lose. I am bred warrior! I am - "

She kicked him across the face. " - finished," she said as her assault began. Punches and kicks were coming from every direction. The man who felt no pain groaned and ached in sheer agony. Again and again she drilled him in the face and stomach, while he leaned back against his corner post.

Eventually, he could not even raise his arms to block her. She punched him in the face again and again to the sound of the crowd cheering. She followed that up with a rapid 10 knees to his battered groin. She wanted to make sure he would be reminded of tonight for a long time. Then, the Vixen grabbed the ropes and hoisted herself up, each barefoot resting on the lower ropes to either side of him so she could be eye-level.

"Say you give up," she whispered, staring at his terrified eyes. "Tell them you can't take it anymore."

He looked conflicted with himself, at least she thought he did. It was hard to tell through all the bruises and puffiness. Truth be told, he looked far worse than she did.

Victoria pulled back a leg, threatening him with another kick to his manhood.

"Mercy," he whispered weakly.

"Louder!" she demanded. Her kick between his legs knocked him up in the air brought him down in a crumpled pile. He screamed in pain.

"Please! I give!" he yelled. The entire arena could hear his cries. Victoria grabbed him by the throat and spun him around effortlessly so his back was to the center of the ring.

She let him go and for a moment, he just rocked back and forth in a daze. Then, she kissed him on the lips. The Maniac collapsed backwards onto the canvas, arms and legs spread.

The crowd cheered with satisfaction. But Victoria wasn't done. She wanted to send a message. She stalked towards him and stood over him, hands on her hips and one leg slightly bent.

Then Victoria brought her foot slowly down on his groin (still with a full erection). Barefoot, she could feel his small testicles beneath her foot. She applied a bit of pressure.

"AHH!" the unbeatable warrior screamed.

"Is the pain too much?"

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can take no more!!!!!!! I lose!!! I lose!!! I give up!!!!!!!

"Who won?" she asked aloud.

"You! Ahh! Please! You win! You win! No more!!!!!!" The male's face contorted and convulsed in an overload of pain. Then his head dropped against the canvas and his body went completely limp. He was out, under her foot.

The bell rang as the announcer said, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR CHAMPION, VICTORIA "THE VIXEN" REED!!!!" Victoria released her foot from what was left of his groin and raised her hands in victory, proudly parading around the fallen male idol.

Katie was smiling at her older sister.

The female announcer was no longer reporting on the events, just cheering along with everyone else.

Victoria, arms raised, walked over to the ropes, staring out over the crowd. Below her, at a circular table, sat four upset looking men in business suits on cheering. They looked frustrated and defeated. Mobsters. She bounced her tits up and down for them to see.

"Vicky!" she heard Katie cry. Spinning just in time, she saw the Maniac about to punch her in the back. She leaned back, dodging his cheap attack. His momentum sent him crashing into the ropes. He turned around to try to attack her again, but she grabbed his fist in midair. The Maniac's eyes went wide with terror and regret.

"Wait!" he pleaded. "I'm sorry!"

Giving him one last smirk, Victoria delivered a kick with all the power she could, up into his balls. He screamed. The force of the kick sent him up over the ropes and completely out of the ring. He crashed down on the table of mobsters, unconscious. The mobsters tumbled out of their seats and began to leave.

They wouldn't be bothering the champion again. She stared down at the defeated ultimate warrior, a violent male specimen who had spent his entire life becoming a perfect killer, only to lose screaming at the hands of a beautiful blonde American girl. The crotch of his black pants now had a dusty footprint of when she stood on his manhood. She laughed at the image before her as photographers snapped picture after picture.

She stood on the bottom ropes, raising her arms again. The arena changed her name: "VIXEN! VIXEN! VIXEN!" and she was carried out on the shoulders of her female fans.

The Maniac, humiliated and decimated worse than anyone had seen before, left the country, never to be heard from again. Victoria finally felt as if she had beaten the ultimate warrior.

Last edited by glennmennen; 08-May-15 at 20:11.
Old 08-Dec-20, 22:36
Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Victoria Defends Her Title from an Underground Warrior - Anything Goes

Draft 01

Draft 01

Added after 1 1:

Draft 02
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Victoria Vixen Reed VS The Macho Maniac.jpg (1.36 MB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg Victoria Vixen Reed VS The Macho Maniac 001.jpg (1.16 MB, 256 views)

Last edited by fisu01; 08-Dec-20 at 22:36.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fisu01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-20, 07:53
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Victoria Defends Her Title from an Underground Warrior - Anything Goes

Thanks, mate. I think she looks better in Draft 2. I have to say, I am very glad the Maniac is wearing pants in both those pics. The man looks like a tripod. At least in the pre match photos. Doubt his appendage is so intimidating after Victoria is finished with him.
Old 09-Dec-20, 23:44
Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Draft 03 and 04

Last edited by fisu01; 10-Dec-20 at 04:33.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fisu01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-20, 19:39
Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Are you doing draft images for the entire storyline? That sounds like an amazing idea if so and can hardly wait to see them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kwellmancpa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-21, 16:37
Points: 1,959, Level: 18 Points: 1,959, Level: 18 Points: 1,959, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I think that Maniac needs a revenge!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asdasdasdasd98 For This Useful Post:

Tags
anything goes, championship, crowd, female champion, fighting dirty, kickboxing, manhood, ring, seduction, streetfighter