Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-13, 20:52
Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Introductions

Hello, all,

Much like many of you, I was struck, at a very young age, whenever I would see the juxtaposition of a beautiful, shapely, and entirely feminine woman who is also strong, athletic, supple, and physically confident, whether in confrontation, art, or sport. Gymnasts, skaters, divers, dancers, wrestlers, martial artists, fitness competitors, etc. were all within my scope. But above all else, the woman who could physically defend herself and defeat a man was the crème d'la crème!

To that end, I was largely influenced by the many "secret agent" type movies and TV shows of the 1960's, as well as some of the edgier sci-fi moves that had some of the same scenes of scantily-clad women flipping, chopping, and kicking their way through an abundance of male opponents. This was the snowball that grew into the avalanche in my mind, five decades later.

Some playful wrestling has been a part of my relationships with women for the past several years, but I do remain fascinated by the idea of a professional session. I think the thing that keeps me from doing it is knowing how much I would love it, potentially to the point of becoming an expensive obsession! So I let me eyes, ears, and mind experience it instead.

Much thanks and respect to the moderator of this forum. Kudos to you!
Old 25-Nov-13, 02:37
Points: 3,837, Level: 26 Points: 3,837, Level: 26 Points: 3,837, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hey all,

I just noticed this portion of the forum, otherwise I would have introduced myself sooner. I remember one of the first times I got aroused was whilst watching the Xenia on-a-top scene from Golden Eye and the rest is history. I have eclectic tastes when it comes to female dominance type videos/ activities that ranges from femdom to semi-competitive mixed wrestling. It is important enough to me from a sexual standpoint that most of girlfriends/ partners over the years must also be willing to wrestle and show interest in grappling from an early stage or I take it as a total "deal-breaker" haha. Teaching them scissors is obviously my favorite part, especially when they are learning and don't understand the true power of the hold and go all out. Watching them discover how strong their legs really are is the most rewarding thing (especially when they discover that they enjoy being dominant).

I have posted some of my favorites in the "reverse rape" section of the forum, so if you are into that type of femdom stuff, I would encourage you to take a look at what I an others have posted.

Additionally, I love scissor foxes videos especially the bondage themed videos. Also scissor vixens, but I already have 90% of those videos because I was subscribed to them for a long time, but I would definitely place scissor foxes above all other sites in my power rankings.

It's nice reading all of your posts on this thread and I'm sure it will be a pleasure meeting you all as we interact and share our passion on this wonderful forum.

Thank you!
Old 29-Nov-13, 19:16
Points: 749, Level: 10 Points: 749, Level: 10 Points: 749, Level: 10

Default hello:-):-)

Hello,
Good evening everybody.
I am a new member from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Thanks.
Old 30-Nov-13, 14:06
Points: 3,720, Level: 25 Points: 3,720, Level: 25 Points: 3,720, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Hi all I just love tall strong women
Old 03-Dec-13, 20:36
Points: 4,480, Level: 28 Points: 4,480, Level: 28 Points: 4,480, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Thanks for having me.

I'm hoping to add an extra dimension to squeezing. Although I love to watch a strong, sexy girl squeeze a man to tears, I have branched out to object squeezing and crushing. For the past five years, I have actively recruited girls to make short videos of them crushing objects in their scissors. Thus far, I've employed over 40 girls and am recruiting again for another.

Many years ago when I used to session occasionally, I started a project to measure the squeeze power of a girl's scissors using a modified bathroom scale solidly padded to emulate a 32" circumference waist. I recorded the best of three squeezes and entered the values together with other measurements such as height, weight, inseam, thigh and calf. Most of the girls squeezed me, as well, and thus I was able to correlate my subjective squeeze experiences with the measurements. That was in the 1970s and 80s, and I no longer have the original data, just the memories.

I hope to find like-minded individuals on this forum; maybe even a new squeezer willing to crush on camera!

Crrrunch
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crrrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-13, 17:19
Points: 3,450, Level: 24 Points: 3,450, Level: 24 Points: 3,450, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hi to everyone!!!

I'm toro, from Italy.

I love fighting girls defeat men... expecially in martial arts. Love female feet domination too!

Sorry for my bad english
Old 08-Dec-13, 05:26
Points: 22,548, Level: 65 Points: 22,548, Level: 65 Points: 22,548, Level: 65
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,391 Times in 160 Posts

Great forum...I've been a lurker, starting to post photos and contribute now.

Started my appreciation of woman wrestling from the classic Peter Falk film [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Then spent Saturday mornings taping G.L.O.W. on the VCR.

From there I discovered the woman wrestling ads in 80's magazines such as Pro Wrestling Illustrated, Inside Wrestling and others. Then I discovered Famous Sports Video store in San Francisco where I could purchase early Joan Wise, Double Trouble and other wrestling videos on VHS.

Thankfully the Internet came along so that I could indulge my pleasures (and avoid the $50 a pop for each VHS cassette!). One needed much patience during early days of dial up modems.

Never had the balls to actually arrange a session and nowadays I'm on a short leash these days as far as purchasing membership to online membership sites once my wife figured out what all those $19.99 CCbill charges on the credit card were for.

Hope to be a regular contributor to this forum from here on out.
Old 08-Dec-13, 12:46
Points: 4,033, Level: 26 Points: 4,033, Level: 26 Points: 4,033, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hi everyone !

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, but I thought I could at least introduce myself. =)

So, I'm French, 20yo, and I've been into mixed wrestling since middle school. Sometimes I find myself into actual situations of being beaten and dominated, but I try not to be too open about this (don't know why, though... maybe because I prefer it to happen unexpectedly ?).

I hope I'll be able to contribute ! ^^
Old 10-Dec-13, 16:55
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I may be a little late on this, but I am here because I love the fact that I don't feel so alone in what I like. I love wrestling with women and seeing them beating the hell out of guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to banger0351 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-13, 19:03
Points: 1,318, Level: 14 Points: 1,318, Level: 14 Points: 1,318, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Hi all,
I love genuinely competitive wrestling between men and women. Fem dom is fun but not my thing really. While I enjoy it the close fought matches really are what I love.
donvito

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling