Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jun-19, 18:55
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

I decided to write a James Bond story. I recently had a weird dream about James Bond fighting with a young noble woman in some castle, so I got this idea of a fictional story where Bond ends up fighting a young female villainess who is of aristocratic origin, lives in a luxurious old mansion and belongs to some secret organization that Bond intends to take out.

I hope you like the idea and the setting.

The story takes place in the early 1960s (so imagine Sean Connery as Bond). The villainess is a 19-year-old French lady of noble origin named Isabelle. Her father (who is hiding somewhere in Latin America) runs a secret organization to restore the French monarchy back and destroy democracy in Western Europe. James Bond is sent to destroy this organization. (France actually had strong far-right and Catholic militants in that era due to the Algerian war so the fictional plot isn't too far-fetched). Bond tracks down Isabelle in France to get from her information about her father and find out where he is hiding, but things go wrong for him as Isabelle recognizes his intentions and they ended up fighting with each other.

Isabelle is a 5'11'' tall and strong attractive young amazon, will James Bond be able to handle her in a fight?

I picked France because some French aristocrats sympathized with the WWII pro-Nazi collaborationist Vichy France which was anti-British and hailed Joan of Arc as their hero, the teenage girl who defeated English armies in the middle ages. This makes things between the French young noble lady Isabelle and James Bond even more personal as the fictional Isabelle hates the British as she comes from a family that supported the Vichy France during WWII. She compares herself to Joan of Arc as the teenage girl who humiliated the English and taunts Bond for being a "British weakling". James Bond retaliates for her emasculating insults and taunts her back and real hatred and animosity develops between them. As a result, the winner of this feud completely humiliates the loser to prove a point.

James Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young French Noble Lady

In the early 1960s, the governments of Western Europe were informed by their secret services that a Frenchman known under the nickname of Charles was organizing an underground network of far-right fascist extremists and terrorists in various European countries to undermine the democratic system and eventually replace it with a totalitarian fascist-like regime ruled by a monarch with absolute control. After some research and espionage, they managed to find out that Charles was of wealthy and powerful man of aristocratic origin with important connections in various countries of the world. Further research indicated that during the WWII, he served the French Vichy regime which collaborated with the Nazis. Because of this, he had to flee from France to avoid being executed for treason and took refuge in Argentina where he started a new life under a fake name and regrouped with some of the like-minded individuals and started plotting revenge. The French government assumed he was dead and didn't look for him.

Charles and his group were under the radar for 15 years during which they carefully planned and organized and formed new connections all over the world. They found a lot of sympathizers among rich and powerful people in Europe who started secretly financing them and providing them with logistics and information. The secret services in Europe were beginning to realize that they were dealing with an international network of far-right extremists who were a threat to Western European democracy as a whole and not just to France.

According to the information they gathered, Charles was particularly obsessed with the idea of France becoming an authoritarian monarchy again, but this time with a fascist flavor to adapt to the modern times. He resented the democratic regimes and wished a return to old times when aristocrats like him ruled with brutal fist. He saw contemporary Western European democratic societies as decadent and in need of a change. He felt that this change could be done by organizing underground network of far-right extremists and militants and patiently waiting for an opportunity to take over, including using violence if necessary.

Secret services had strong indications that these militants were already planning to commit terrorist attacks and assassinations. They didn't want to take chances and decided to destroy the group before they would get any stronger. They wanted to destroy Charles and his militant followers when their group was still in its infancy.

The British were particularly worried. Anti-English sentiment or anglophobia was a key component of Vichy state ideology and from what they have gathered, Charles was an extreme anglophobe as well. He hated Britain and saw the British empire as the eternal enemy of France. Just like the French collaborationist pro-Nazi Vichy regime, he saw the British as a racially degenerate mixed race working for the Jewish capitalists.

It seemed logical to assume that Britain could be the very first target of Charles and his group of far-right extremists in their plan to destabilize the free democratic Western world.

The British decided to call their best secret agent James Bond, also known as agent 007, to find Charles and uncover who the members of his group were, particularly the rich people who financed him. After he would obtain the necessary information, he was ordered to kill him.

M, the head of the secret intelligence service, called James Bond and explained him the details. They assumed that Charles was hiding somewhere in Latin America. It was up to Bond to locate where exactly he was.

"We are dealing with a very cruel and sadistic man. He is a bit of a lunatic with an irrational and disgusting ideology, but he shouldn't be underestimated. He is definitely a very dangerous man with powerful connections. However, he has a weakness..." M stopped for a second and looked at Bond.

Bond calmly looked back at him and replied, "All men have one."

"Indeed. And we all know what your weakness is, Mr. Bond. You're a bit of a womanizer. It looks like we have a mission just for you," M said and showed Bond a picture of a very attractive young woman.

"Who is this fine young lady?" Bond was curious. The tall brunette woman in the picture looked really classy, wearing an expensive elegant dress.

"It's his daughter." M explained, "Her name is Isabelle. She is 19 years old now and lives in France. She was just a child when her father had to flee and grew up in France with her mother who died last year. However, we think that she is in contact with her father and knows where exactly he is hiding."

"Why exactly did you say that she is his weakness?" Bond asked. He was still looking at the picture of Isabelle who looked attractive to him. He wanted to know more about her.

"Our agents have been following her closely for a while. By their accounts, she is a spoiled rich girl, a brat. She doesn't seem to care about her father's ideology and just spends money on clothes and traveling. We assume that Charles is financing her lifestyle and has a soft spot for his beautiful daughter. We're positive that she occasionally visits him since she flew to Argentina and Bolivia a couple of times, but we couldn't find out much about her trips. It's likely that Charles is hiding in one of those countries and that Isabelle knows his exact location." M explained some more details.

"Daddy's little girl, I suppose. So I assume I should go to France to find her first," Bond looked forward to the mission after seeing the picture of Isabelle.

"Indeed. Find her and get the information about her father's whereabouts from her in whatever way you can," M said. He looked at Bond with a confident look and added, "Consider it a vacation. It should be very easy for you to handle a young woman like her."

Bond felt the same way. This should be an easy mission, a nice summer vacation in France. "You arranged a nice date for me," he confidently added.

He tracked down Isabelle who was in vacations in the French riviera and was spending the hot summer days there. James Bond booked a room in the same luxurious hotel where she was staying.

Soon after arriving to the hotel, Bond saw Isabelle sunbathing near the hotel's swimming pool and recognized her from the pictures. She was a tall girl at 5'11'', an attractive brunette with brown eyes and light skin. She looked almost like a fashion model, albeit with a slightly more athletic physique, but still looking totally feminine and girly. She was wearing a dark blue two piece swimsuit and looked relaxed and comfortable. James Bond decided to approach her right away.

Bond started chatting up Isabelle. "Bond, James Bond," he introduced himself. He pretended that he was just a regular tourist from Britain.

Bond tried to use his charms and seduce Isabelle and get her to trust him enough to maybe give him some clues about her father's location and his relationship with her.

Isabelle, however, was rather cold to Bond and it didn't look like she was in the mood to chat. She was reluctant to say much about herself. The truth was, she was suspicious of Bond's motives. She knew that people were after her father and didn't want to be around strangers for too long.

Bond realized that his small talk with Isabelle wasn't going anywhere. He excused himself and took a dip in the swimming pool. After a short swim, he saw Isabelle chatting with a waitress who worked at the hotel. Isabelle seemed to be more lively and in a better mood chatting with another woman than she was when talking to him.

Bond decided to try again and approached both women who were chatting with each other. He introduced himself to the waitress who introduced herself as Pauline. She was a blonde woman, about 5'7'' tall. It looked like she was attracted to Bond immediately and was much more warm to him than Isabelle.

Isabelle didn't seem to like being around Bond. She excused herself and left Pauline alone with him. Pauline and Bond continued to talk. Bond was seducing her and invited her out to a dinner.

During the dinner, Bond tried to investigate more about Isabelle and asked Pauline about her. "You seem much more outgoing than that other girl Isabelle. Even though you're both French, it looked like you were from different cultures to me," Bond remarked.

"She told me she is of aristocratic background and very rich. I'm just a normal French girl. I guess this is where the difference comes from," said Pauline.

"It looked to me like you get along with her, though," Bond wanted to know more.

"Not really. She is a bit stuck-up and full of herself. I only chat with her because she's a hotel guest and we try to be nice to our guests," Pauline explained.

"You're being very nice indeed. I'll be sure to write a nice review," Bond flirted with Pauline and changed the subject.

Meanwhile, Isabelle contacted some people from her father's secret organization. She wanted to know who the mysterious British guest was. After some investigation, her father's people found out that he was a reputed British spy. They informed Isabelle in the morning and told her to be careful.

Later that day, Isabelle went to the beach. She suddenly saw James Bond kissing and cuddling with Pauline there. Pauline eventually had to go back to hotel to start her shift as a waitress while Bond stayed on the beach alone.

Isabelle felt really disgusted by Bond. After she found out who he was, she couldn't saw him as anything else but as a man who was trying to harm her father. Furthermore, he was British and she hated the British with a passion just like her father. The British services were wrong when they thought that Isabelle was just a rich girl spending money and carelessly enjoying life. She actually shared her father's ideology and was raised in the far-right monarchist values that he represented. She was lusting for power as well and wanted to help her father's organization, hoping that they would eventually take over the country and put her in a prominent position herself.

Isabelle got a bit emotional and decided to move closer to Bond and tell him what she felt about him in his face. She didn't want to reveal that she knew that he was a spy but just wanted to insult Bond's manliness.

Bond saw Isabelle approaching him and greeted her. "Hey there. We meet again. It's a small town after all."

"I just saw you kissing with that whore and decided to tell you that you're just a pathetic womanizer, Mr. Bond. Just what I thought, you're here to seduce naive young French women. Men like you disgust me!" Isabelle insulted Bond right away instead of a normal greeting.

Isabelle laid down on an empty deckchair nearby. She was pleased with herself after she insulted Bond. She saw him as a man who wanted to hurt her father and was developing a real hatred for him.

Bond was surprised at Isabelle's comment. He didn't expect the 19-year-old girl to be so brash and openly mock a man like him like this. Isabelle was sunbathing on a deckchair near him and was close enough so that he could continue to talk with her.

"And what kind of men do you like?" Bond responded calmly.

Isabelle was surprised at Bond's calm answer and looked at him. "I've never been with a man. I'm a chaste religious woman. I'm not like that whore you went out with," said Isabelle and looked away from Bond. "I'm still a virgin," she added rather proudly after a brief pause.

James Bond found that comment interesting. He was starting to feel that maybe Isabelle wasn't as innocent as he was told and that she actually shared his father's far-right ideology which included Catholic religious values. He assumed that there was no other reason for an attractive rich girl like her to still be a virgin at that age other than some religious ideology and her father's influence.

Bond decided to taunt Isabelle to get more emotional reactions from her which could reveal more information. "A virgin you say. You sure act like an immature young maiden. You have yet to grow into a woman and learn not to be a bratty little girl who insults men. It looks like I'll have to stick to more mature French women like Pauline. Maybe I'll be more interested in you in few years if you grow up by then, young girl."

Isabelle didn't like Bond's taunt. She was getting emotional and responded by taunting Bond back. "Immature young maiden? Look at you running your mouth! I'm more like maid of Orleans, Joan of Arc. If you don't know about her, she was a young French virgin girl who lead armies to fight the English in the middle ages and won. If you think about it, this must be very humiliating for you English men. You were defeated by a young 16-year-old girl. It looks like you're a bunch of weaklings!"

Mentioning the medieval French heroine Joan of Arc was yet another signal for Bond that Isabelle was under the influence of her father's extremist ideology. The WW2-era fascist regime of Vichy France promoted the cult of Joan of Arc and was fiercely anglophobic and anti-British. He continued to remain calm and tried to find out more by continuing to talk to Isabelle.

"I'm Scottish," Bond calmly responded.

"You are even bigger weaklings! After all, you were conquered by the English!" Isabelle continued to insult Bond by mocking his nationality and questioning the manliness of British men.

James Bond was getting annoyed by Isabelle's attitude. While her insults were childish and silly, they still felt a bit emasculating for him. After all, his manly pride couldn't let a 19-year-old girl insult him like this. He realized that she wasn't just a stuck up and spoiled aristocratic girl but also had a bigoted ideology after she threw racist insults at him. She insulted the entire country of Britain with her taunts and mocked British men in general.

Isabelle was also more and more angry at Bond. It was clear that real animosity was developing between them.

Bond decided to bring up Isabelle's father in the conversation, "It's not nice to insult an entire nation of people. You're still very young though. I guess your father should be blamed for raising such a brat. Maybe he should have slapped you more often."

Isabelle felt extremely insulted by Bond's remark and reacted even more emotionally this time. "How dare you talk to me like this! I'm a noble lady or aristocratic lineage! My father is very proud of me. In fact, he is a very powerful man. He will slap you if he finds out that you insulted me like this!"

For Bond, this was a confirmation that Isabelle was in contact with her father like he assumed.

"You sure like to brag, you pretentious young lady," Bond kept taunting Isabelle who was still very emotional. He tried to inquire about Isabelle's father some more, "I would really like to have a word with your father then. Did he teach you to hate British men?"

"He taught me not to be around men like you," Isabelle responded and decided to walk away.

Just as she tried to leave, Bond made one final taunt. "You know, your heroine Joan of Arc got burned at the end. You should be careful too with your attitude."

Isabelle wanted to answer but couldn't think of anything. She let Bond have the last word and walked away irritated by his taunts and insults.

Bond laughed and looked pleased with himself. He managed to get some information out of Isabelle and made her angry and emotional.

The next day, James Bond decided to try a different approach. He wanted to try to get closer to Isabelle again.

He approached Isabelle again as she was sitting in a restaurant in the hotel, drinking coffee.

Isabelle saw Bond and got upset again. "It's you again. What do you want now?"

"Good morning, young lady. I hope you calmed down a bit." Bond was in cheerful mood.

"I'm still upset, to be honest. Maybe you should stay away from me."

"You threw the first insult. I just responded with some provocative banter, I didn't mean anything by it. I didn't know about your aristocratic background, otherwise I would have treated you with more respect," said Bond.

"Would you?"

"I would like to apologize in I offended you with offending you, my lady." Bond gently touched Isabelle's hand and kissed it after he said that to show his apology.

Isabelle was still suspicious despite Bond's submissive gesture. She knew that Bond was a British spy. She didn't know how to react and remained silent.

"Can I sit down?" Bond asked.

Isabelle nodded. Suddenly, she thought of a plan. She figured out that she could use Bond's sudden change of attitude to her advantage and lure him into a trap.

"You really surprised me. I guess you have some manners after all," Isabelle finally commented after few moments of silence.

"I really hope that you would forgive me. I thought that you were just some regular girl. I have a lot of respect for your kind. You are of noble blood after all," Bond tried to gain Isabelle's trust.

"I will forgive you," replied Isabelle, "Under one condition though. You need to take me out to a dinner tonight. I'm getting bored and lonely in this hotel. I would like to be treated nice."

"I will gladly do as you wish," said Bond.

"I will pick the place though. I'm very picky when it comes to food."

Bond agreed. He wasn't aware that Isabelle knew that he was a spy and was setting up a trap for him. "I'm sure you have a fine taste," he commented.

"Indeed I have. It's a very nice place that I've already visited several times when I was here. I'm glad that I will have some company this time," Isabelle looked forward to the evening. She called one of her father's man to set up a trap for James Bond.

James Bond and Isabelle arrived to the place. It was a warm summer evening and Isabelle was wearing an elegant white dress. Bond wore a tuxedo. They sat behind the table and ordered the food.

Bond and Isabelle chatted a bit about casual subjects. After they finished eating, Isabelle suddenly gave Bond a more serious look.

"You know, mister Bond, I'm not even mad at you for insulting me. I'm mad at you for underestimating me," Isabelle said.

"In what way?" Bond was confused. He was starting to get suspicious about Isabelle's sudden change of demeanor.

"I know why you're here, mister Bond," Isabelle said confidently. "You're after my father."

Bond got a bit nervous after he realized his cover was blown. He tried to remain calm.

"It's true. Your father is an enemy of my government. It's nothing personal," said Bond. He looked Isabelle in the eyes and added, "It looks like you're not innocent in all of this either. It seems to me that you share his ideas."

"I just want to take back what was ours. France should be a monarchy again ruled by aristocracy and Catholic religious values. The current republic is nothing but decadence and chaos. God willing, we will eventually put things back in their place," Isabelle explained her reactionary worldview.

"You're so young and yet you're already lusting for power," said Bond. He looked disgusted by Isabelle. He remembered all the taunts she threw at him the day before.

"You thought that I was just some foolish young girl," said Isabelle.

"To be honest, I think you still are. Your views are definitely foolish. I still think you're just a brat, an immature young girl." Now that he didn't have to hide his intentions anymore, Bond started taunting Isabelle again.

"What does that make you then? I outsmarted you!"

Isabelle gave a signal to one of the men in the restaurant.

Suddenly, a group of men from all corners of the restaurant started approaching Bond. Bond realized that Isabelle set up a trap for him. The restaurant was crawling with thugs from her father's organization. Bond tried to get up but one of the thugs pushed him back. "Sit down," he ordered.

Other people in the restaurant didn't want to interfere and minded their own business. Bond realized he was in a hopeless situation.

Isabelle looked at Bond with a cocky smirk on her face. Bond was now at her mercy. "The mighty British spy James Bond, outsmarted by a young girl," she taunted.

"What are you planning to do?" Bond was a bit worried. "If I don't come back to Britain, they will send a new agent who will come after you! Your father will get what he deserves too."

Isabelle didn't seem to be bothered with Bond's threats. She felt victorious and decided to degrade James Bond.

"As you probably know, my father had to flee to Argentina because of collaborating with the Nazis during the war," Isabelle started explaining her life story to Bond, "I grew up in France. Growing up, I was hated, degraded and shamed as a daughter of a traitor. It was a very traumatic and humiliating experience!"

"Your father is a sore loser. He picked the wrong side once, and he's doing another mistake now. You seem to be determined to follow his mistakes too," Bond taunted.

"Between you and me, I am the winner and you are the loser!" Isabelle responded with a taunt of her own.

Bond had nothing to answer. He realized that Isabelle was right. She outsmarted him and put him in a situation where he was completely at her mercy.

Isabelle wanted not just to defeat Bond but to completely degrade him and humiliate him as well. She explained to Bond, "I'm a proud woman of noble blood. Because of how people mocked me and degraded me, I grew up with a passionate desire to degrade and humiliate all of you peasants who are against me and my family in return."

Bond was getting even more worried at this point. He realized that he was dealing with a woman who had a sadistic desire to humiliate her enemies.

He soon found out just what Isabelle had in mind as she removed her elegant high heeled shoe and ordered, "Get on your knees and kiss my foot!"

Bond couldn't believe that he was just ordered to do such a degrading gesture. He realized that he had no choice but to do what Isabelle wanted as one of the thugs shoved him and commented, "Do what she said or we'll break every single one of your bones!"

Bond kneeled in front of Isabelle and kissed her foot in utter shame. People in the restaurant were watching Bond's humiliation. He was an adult man who had to kiss the foot of a young woman who at 19 years of age was actually still a teenager.

Isabelle looked around and explained in a loud voice so that everyone in the restaurant could hear her, "This man insulted my honor!" She felt really dominant and powerful as she said that.

She then looked down at Bond. "Beg me for mercy!" She ordered.

Bond felt wave after wave of embarrassment all over his body after he just kissed Isabelle's foot in public. He was publicly humiliated by a woman that he hated. He wanted his ordeal to be over as soon as possible. "Please, forgive me," he begged like Isabelle wanted him to.

Isabelle was pleased. She reduced Bond to being completely submissive to her. She gave Bond a firm slap and started to gloat over her humiliated rival, "A nice lesson in humility for you. It looks like you learned your lesson. A vulgar peasant like you has to be submissive to a noble aristocratic lady like me."

Bond was even more annoyed by Isabelle after that comment. He felt that she completely lacked any self-awareness. He couldn't believe she would lecture him about humility after she just bragged about herself for days. He was longing for revenge and was determined to survive just to get back at her.

"What should we do with him?" one of the thugs asked Isabelle.

"Don't kill him. Interrogate him, find out what exactly he knows about me and my father. Try to extract as much information from him as possible! Call me when you're done. I'll decide what to do with him then," Isabelle ordered.

Isabelle got up from her chair. Before she left the restaurant, she looked at Bond and taunted him for one final time, "Behave nice. The next time you anger me, I will make you kiss my ass instead of my feet!"

The thugs laughed at the comment of their female boss while Bond felt emasculated even further. Isabelle left the restaurant while Bond was subdued by her thugs and taken away.

The thugs dragged Bond into a secluded room to start their interrogation. Bond was left in the room with two thugs who kept smacking him around and asking him questions.

Bond eventually figured out a plan to escape. He told the thugs that he was willing to talk and that he can write down names of other agents who were chasing Charles and Isabelle. The thugs brought him a sheet of paper and a pen.

"I have my own pen, thanks," Bond responded. He took out a pen from his tuxedo.

The thugs weren't aware that it was a special pen that could shoot a bullet. Bond immediately shot one of the men in the stomach. The other thug guarding him was shocked and Bond managed to take him by surprise and knocked him out with a punch. He then escaped through the window.

The rest of the thugs soon realized what happened and started chasing Bond. Bond managed to steal a car and the thugs followed him with their own cars. After a wild car chase, Bond eventually managed to get away.

Early in the morning, Bond arrived back to his hotel room. He was worried that the thugs might have been waiting him there so he carefully crawled in the room through the balcony. As he entered his bedroom, he realized that the thugs were there but already left as they searched through his stuff.

Bond suddenly saw the dead body of his girlfriend Pauline lying on the bed. Isabelle's thugs killed her and placed the body on the bed of the Bond's room. Near the body was a message, We will kill you like we killed this whore.

Bond was visibly upset when he saw how far Isabelle was willing to take this. It was now very personal between him and her, especially after how she publicly humiliated him in the restaurant. James Bond was longing for revenge.

Bond got into contact with his people soon afterwards. They started looking for where Isabelle might be hiding.

It turned out that Isabelle was too proud to go into hiding. She didn't want to hide in her own country and went to her mansion in north of France.

James Bond saw this as a perfect chance to get his revenge. He didn't need to be nice with Isabelle anymore now that all the cards were on the table. The plan now was to capture Isabelle and get her to talk about her father's location the hard way. Bond was eager to get his hands on her and teach her a lesson.

Bond traveled to northern France. Isabelle had a huge mansion there that belonged to her noble family. He observed it very carefully and try to figure out a plan how to get to her.

Isabelle was very cocky and confident and kept her security minimal despite her father suggesting her to be more careful after her encounter with Bond, knowing that Bond escaped and was likely after her again. Isabelle was simply a very proud woman who didn't want to give an impression that she was scared and didn't listen to her father's advice.

Bond quickly found out that Isabelle was very poorly guarded. There were only three guards guarding the mansion. Bond's plan was to take them out one by one and then confront Isabelle in one of her rooms, subdue her and get her to cooperate. It seemed like a rather easy task. Bond was initially surprised that Isabelle was so careless but then quickly remembered that she was just an immature young girl after all.

Bond waited for night time and then sneaked into the mansion. He wore dark clothes and had a gun with himself that had a silencer on it to kill the guard silently. He started looking for the guards to take them out. He found them one by one and easily killed them. He took them by surprise. They were rather inept. It was easy for an agent like Bond to deal with them. He took a lot of pleasure in killing the guards as he felt that this was a nice revenge for Isabelle's men killing his girlfriend Pauline.

Bond then went upstairs where Isabelle's private rooms were to find her there. He found Isabelle's bedroom and entered it quietly. It was a rather large bedroom. To his dismay, he found out that Isabelle wasn't sleeping in her bed. Bond assumed she went to the bathroom and decided to wait. Suddenly, Bond heard someone walking towards the room and hid behind the furniture just in case. He saw Isabelle entering the bedroom and switching the light on. She woke up during the night and went to another room to have a glass of water. She didn't know what was going on and looked sleepy.

Bond took a good look at his female rival. Isabelle wore a long light-blue satin nightshirt. The shimmery material was falling graciously over her tall feminine body. Her long legs were bare naked as she only wore a pair of panties under her nightshirt which barely covered her ass.

Normally, Bond would be attracted to such a beautiful feminine woman, but he held nothing but animosity towards her. He couldn't help himself not think of all the emasculating taunts she threw at his way, how she publicly humiliated him and made him kiss her foot and how she was responsible for the death of his girlfriend. Isabelle really got under Bond's skin.

Initially, Bond planned to hold Isabelle at gunpoint and force her to submit to him this way, but as he saw Isabelle walking to her bed, all he could think of was how to hurt her physically and beat her up. Bond tried to remain calm and professional but couldn't. He wanted to really rough up Isabelle with his bare hands and give her a few smacks.

Bond approached Isabelle behind her back and grabbed her from behind. He completely surprised her.

Isabelle started shouting out of pure shock. She was shouting in French, calling the guards for help.

Bond understood French but preferred to talk to Isabelle in English. He decided to reveal himself while he was holding and subduing Isabelle. "Hello there, madame. It's Bond, James Bond. We meet again!"

"You worthless dog! How dare you!" Isabelle protested and tried to free herself from Bond's hold.

"You really thought you could get away with what you did? You dumb young girl." Bond responded calmly and focused on restraining Isabelle.

"Let me go!" Isabelle was resisting Bond with all her strength. "Guards will be here any moment! You will pay for this! Just surrender now!"

"I already killed all three of them. A nice payback for the death of Pauline."

"You worthless scumbag!" Isabelle was furious and frustrated.

Bond kept holding Isabelle from behind. He had both of his arms wrapped around her and tried to subdue her. Isabelle was resisting and tried to get out of his hold.

Bond quickly noticed that Isabelle had some respectable strength for a woman. She was 5'11''' tall after all. Isabelle did a lot of sports and had quite an athletic body.

Despite this, as a 6'2'' man, Bond was confident he would handle her with ease. However as Isabelle kept resisting, Bond was getting a little bit frustrated. He tried to throw Isabelle to the floor but she retained her balance.

Bond tried to drag Isabelle towards her bed so that she would trip over it and fall down with Bond on top of her, but it was getting increasingly harder to contain Isabelle. Bond underestimated the physical strength of the 5'11'' woman and realized that he was wrestling with a strong young amazon. While he was still getting the better of her, he couldn't just throw her around at will.

As Bond tried to clumsily drag Isabelle around, she managed to free her arms from Bond's hold. She then pushed down on Bond's arms and used all her strength to break free. Bond realized he was losing his hold. Isabelle freed herself and try to turn around but Bond pushed her. Isabelle got out of balance and fell to the floor but managed to quickly get up again.

Bond was surprised by Isabelle's agility. They were now face to face with each other.

Despite Isabelle successfully freeing herself from Bond's hold, she still didn't gain Bond's respect. Bond mocked her, "You're a feisty young girl, aren't you?"

Isabelle looked at Bond. She started feeling immense hatred for him. Bond invaded not just her mansion but also her private bedroom where no one was allowed to enter.

"You worthless primitive savage!" Isabelle started shouting out of anger and frustration.

"It looks like I outsmarted you this time," Bond taunted Isabelle.

"You only proved what a dirty pig you are, assaulting a lady in her private bedroom!" Isabelle was upset.

"I already told you your arrogance will lead to your downfall. You should have protected yourself better. Unless you cooperate with me and tell me where your father is, you will finally get those slaps you deserve, you bitch!" Bond wanted to intimidate Isabelle into talking.

Isabelle started thinking about her situation. Her guards were dead and she was unarmed and cornered by Bond. However, Bond was unarmed as well. She realized her only chance was to try and beat Bond in a fist fight. She started sizing Bond up.

Isabelle decided to take her chance and taunted Bond into a fight, "Go ahead and try to slap me then. I'll just slap you back. I already told you you British men are weaklings who get beat by French teenage girls. I'll kick your butt! I will punish you for this intrusion!"

Bond didn't hesitate to fight Isabelle. There was a lot of very heated animosity between them after all the taunts and other events. They both wanted to hurt and humiliate each other. They were alone in a big mansion. It was obvious that whoever would win this fight would get to do to the loser whatever he or she wanted. Both Bond and Isabelle were determined not to lose.

Bond immediately rushed ahead and gave Isabelle a quick smack with a right hook. Isabelle was caught a little bit of guard by Bond's quick attack. She was hurt and moaned in pain and took some steps back.

Bond moved forward while Isabelle was retreating. Isabelle kicked Bond to try to retaliate for his punch. Bond felt the kick but it didn't phaze him. He grabbed Isabelle and tried to control her arms. He pushed here a little bit back until her back was against the wall. He then tried to pin her arms against the wall with his hands to demonstrate he was stronger. He wanted to show his manly strength to this young woman to demoralize her.

Isabelle resisted and tried to free her hands. She kneed Bond in his balls to make him back off. It wasn't a particularly hard knee but it was enough to distract Bond who released Isabelle's arms.

With her arms freed, Isabelle tried to hit Bond but Bond blocked her right handed punch with his left hand and used his right hand to slap Isabelle. He then gave another slap to Isabelle with his left hand.

"I told you that brats like you needed to get slapped," Bond taunted.

Isabelle slapped Bond back. Bond was irritated by the slap and grabbed Isabelle and tripped her to the floor with the help of his leg.

Isabelle fell down to the floor and tried to crawl back up immediately. However Bond didn't let her and tried to push her down and pin her to the floor. As they grappled, they ended up a bit further in the room, away from the wall.

Bond was still getting the better of Isabelle, but she was giving him a lot of problems. They were both getting tired from the grappling. Bond expected Isabelle to tire more, but she was in good shape as she lived a relatively athletic lifestyle. It actually looked like it was Bond who was tiring more.

Bond eventually managed to pin down Isabelle when she tried to turn around to get up. He ended up sitting on top of her.

Isabelle felt Bond's weight on top of her. She tried to resist and get up but Bond was strong and heavy. She suddenly felt Bond smacking her and moaned in pain.

"Give up now, you bitch!" Bond offered Isabelle a chance to surrender as he was winning the fight.

Isabelle didn't want to give up. Bond gave her a couple more smacks.

Isabelle started using even more strength and energy and tried to shake Bond off of her. As Bond tried to smack her again, she managed to successfully block his punch. She then extended her hand towards Bond's face and tried to poke his eye. Bond leaned his head back a little to avoid Isabelle eye poking him but this got him a little bit out of balance. Isabelle used the opportunity to escape her position. She used her hips and managed to toss Bond over.

Bond tried to quickly crawl back on top of Isabelle but this time she used her long legs to defend. She wrapped her long legs around Bond's torso and put him in a bodyscissor. Bond felt a lot of pain and moaned a little.

Isabelle noticed that her legs were giving Bond some pain and squeezed even harder. This time she got an even loader groan from Bond.

"Maybe you should give up!" Isabelle taunted. She felt like she was finally gaining some momentum. This was the first time in the fight where she felt like she really hurt Bond.

Bond felt an adrenaline rush over his body. For the first time in the fight, he felt like he was in slight trouble. He couldn't believe it. A young 19-year-old girl was able to hold her own in a fight against him and was making it competitive. Isabelle was wearing only a nightshirt and lingerie so her legs were bare as they were wrapped around Bond's body. Bond saw Isabelle's leg muscles bulging as they were squeezing him. Isabelle's respectable leg muscles were just another proof for him that Isabelle was a tough tall young amazon. At the same time, she was still a very feminine girly girl. Her room was decorated in a very feminine way which further reminded Bond that he was fighting a girl. He decided to give his best and tried to get himself free from her bodyscissors as soon as possible.

Bond started to use his arm strength to try and push Isabelle's legs down and free himself. It was taking a lot of energy out of Bond. Finally, he managed to turn around as he softened up Isabelle's grip a bit. He crawled on top of Isabelle who still had her legs wrapped around him.

Bond tried to smack Isabelle again and pound her with his strong manly punches, but with Isabelle still having her legs wrapped around him he ended up feeling pain again as she squeezed him with bodyscissors one more time.

Bond decided to try and stand up to avoid Isabelle's strong legs. He managed to get on his feet and finally shook off Isabelle's long legs that were troubling him. Isabelle tried to get up from the floor as well but Bond landed a strong kick on her as she was getting up. Isabelle moaned in pain and fell back to the floor.

Isabelle ended up lying on her back with Bond standing next to her.

Bond kicked Isabelle once more and started talking to her again, "No more games, Isabelle. Where is your father?"

Isabelle was defiant and taunted Bond, "Do you think you hurt me with your wimpy kicks and punches?"

Bond felt a bit frustrated after hearing Isabelle's taunt. He wanted to really hurt her but he realized he didn't do that much damage yet.

Out of anger, Bond stomped on Isabelle's stomach. However he did it rather clumsily and ended up stumbling around. Isabelle was in pain from Bond's stomp but quickly came back to her senses and saw her chance as Bond was briefly out of balance. She grabbed a hold of his leg and pulled it towards her, successfully tripping Bond to the floor.

Bond fell on his back. He tried to get up but Isabelle was very agile and quick and crawled on top of him. Bond quickly turned around and briefly shook her off, but it wasn't for long as Isabelle managed to reclaim the top position after some wild grappling on the floor.

Bond was in shock that he was now losing the wrestling battle to the girl. Despite feeling like he was stronger, he was losing energy fast while Isabelle looked fresh and determined to beat him.

It was now Isabelle who was on top of Bond. She tried to pin his arms down. Even though it seemed that Bond was stronger, Isabelle now had the better leverage as she was now on top of him.

Bond felt embarrassed that he found himself in such position in a fight against a woman. Isabelle was now very comfortably in a dominant position. She landed a smack on Bond as he was trying to shake her off of him.

Bond moaned in pain as he didn't saw the punch coming and it hurt him off guard. He realized Isabelle packed some power in her punches as well. Isabelle's punch fazed him a little bit.

Isabelle tried one more time to pin Bond's arms down to further subdue him, but Bond managed to resist. He was using all of his strength as he realized he was in deep trouble.

Isabelle decided to try to pin down Bond's arms with her legs instead and successfully managed to schoolgirl pin him. She was now looking down on Bond as her legs immobilized Bond's arms and forced him to helplessly look up to her.

Bond couldn't believe that a young woman like Isabelle was able to pin him down like this. Few minutes ago, he thought that he already had her at his mercy and now it looked like she was winning the fight. Bond felt frustration building up inside of him.

Isabelle noticed that Bond didn't seem that much confident anymore and decided to taunt him to demoralize him even further. "It looks like you're getting your butt kicked by a lady! You regret not using a gun now, don't you?" she said as she looked down on him, pinning Bond's arms with her legs and having him trapped.

Despite how humiliating the situation was, Bond used to opportunity to take a little bit of rest. He was getting a bit tired and realized he needed to wait to get a second wind before trying to shake Isabelle off of him again. It was now clear to him that he badly underestimated Isabelle's strength. He didn't imagine that a feminine young noble woman who lived a life of luxury had so much athletic strength.

"You underestimated me again. It looks like you're done," Isabelle taunted Bond as she noticed he stopped resisting.

Bond finally decided to try to free himself. He used his legs and his hips that were free to try to bridge and get Isabelle off balance. Isabelle was caught by surprise and fell off. However she still felt Bond's head and instinctively wrapped her legs around him. She managed to put Bond in a headscissor.

Bond felt a wave of pain as Isabelle's strong legs were squeezing him again. Just as he thought he would get free, he ended up in an even worse position.

Isabelle adjusted the headscissors a bit and squeezed even harder. Bond was struggling to breathe and felt immense pain and frustration. He tried desperately to move Isabelle's legs but it felt more and more like a hopeless struggle. The young woman's legs were wrapped around him really tightly and felt really strong.

Isabelle looked elated. She realized that she was having Bond trapped in a completely hopeless position. She squeezed a bit harder again and saw a look of complete desperation on Bond's face briefly afterwards as a result.

Isabelle started to taunt again, "Well, well, well, Mr. Bond. What are you going to do now? It looks like I'm just too strong for you!"

Bond felt utterly embarrassed and ashamed. Isabelle was chocking him really hard with her legs. He was barely staying conscious.

Isabelle released the hold a bit so that Bond would remain conscious. She kept taunting him, "I told you I will punish you for your intrusion. You should learn how to respect ladies' privacy and not break into their bedrooms!"

Bond was getting overwhelmed with feelings of complete humiliation and emasculation as he realized he was decisively defeated by a woman. On top of it, it was a woman who he hated with passion. At this point, he had no other option but to beg her for mercy again as he was afraid she was going to choke him out to death. Much to his dismay, he knew that he couldn't do anything about it but plead Isabelle to spare him. He was completely at her mercy at that point.

"Please, stop choking me," Bond was begging.

"Begging me for mercy again, you weakling?" Isabelle taunted. She didn't want to kill Bond but she wanted to just put him to sleep. "I'm afraid I will have to put you to sleep. You've been a really naughty boy!"

Bond felt even more emasculated after this taunt. A young woman who was in fact still a 19-year-old teenager just beat him up in a fight and patronizingly called him a boy. He tried one last chance to resist and tried using his hands to get free from Isabelle's headscissors but it was too late. Isabelle squeezed really hard this time. Bond got chocked out unconscious and went limp.

Isabelle released the hold and checked to make sure whether Bond was still alive. She then noticed the gun Bond brought with himself. Near the gun was also a rope that Bond brought to tie her up with. She picked up the rope and tied up Bond with it. Isabelle was very amused as she realized that she just did to Bond what he wanted to do to her.

When Bond woke up, he saw Isabelle triumphantly standing over him while he was tied up. He quickly realized he was now her captive and felt ashamed and demoralized.

Isabelle had a really cocky and triumphant smirk on her face as she looked down on the defeated James Bond.

Bond couldn't stand Isabelle after everything she did to him. She taunted him and questioned his manliness, insulted his nationality and ethnicity, made him kiss her foot and publicly humiliated him, killed his girlfriend and now beat him up in a fight and tied him up. He had to come to terms with the fact that a 19-year-old girl thoroughly defeated him. Just the mere thought of it overwhelmed him with shame.

"Once again, I am the winner," Isabelle gloated.

Bond looked away in shame.

"Are you too ashamed to look into my eyes?" Isabelle kept taunting.

Bond couldn't think of anything to say. He had no choice but to listen to Isabelle's taunts. Even with all his wit and humor, there wasn't anything he could say in return to make her shut up. The situation was just too embarrassing for him to say anything.

It was Isabelle who had all the bragging rights. "I always knew I was stronger than you. This is why I was never scared of you even after I knew that you were a spy who was after my father. I always knew I could kick your wimpy butt if I needed to!" Isabelle kept gloating over the defeated and humiliated Bond.

Isabelle straddled on top of tied up Bond and forced him to look into her face. "Look into my eyes." Isabelle then gave Bond a hard slap. "Didn't you say you were going to slap me? It looks like you're the one getting slapped around!" She delivered some more slaps.

Bond decided to show at least some pride and insulted Isabelle back. "It looks like you and your family aren't just sore losers. You are sore winners as well. You really like to kick people when they're down, don't you?"

"You were the one who were kicking me when I was down, quite literally. Don't act like you're some gentleman. In fact, I doubt you can even consider yourself a man after tonight. You fought like a woman!" Isabelle retaliated with another emasculating insult directed at Bond.

Bond didn't know what to answer back. Isabelle humiliated him not only physically but also verbally as she kept winning the trash-talk exchanges.

James Bond listened in shame as Isabelle kept taunting him, "In fact, you fought worse than a woman! That's why you were defeated by one. The notorious spy James Bond ended up getting beat up by a 19-year-old girl!"

Isabelle got back up and pointed a finger at a portrait of Joan of Arc she had in her room. "Look, there's a picture of Joan of Arc, a 16-year-old French girl who defeated English armies just like I defeated you. It looks like you British men keep getting humiliated by French teenage girls!" Isabelle kept viciously gloating over the defeated James Bond, this time by bringing up his nationality again. "You British are clearly inferior!" she added.

Bond was finding the situation more and more unbearable. A woman he hated was gloating over his defeat with sadistic pleasure. He felt like a total weakling for losing a fight to this bratty feminine girly girl, it was completely emasculating. He felt like he let down his entire country as he couldn't shut up the bratty teenage girl who insulted it.

Isabelle's taunting continued. "You are now my personal captive. I can do anything I want to you. I don't like to use vulgar words but I have to say this. You are literally my bitch now, my whore."

Isabelle straddled on top of Bond again, but this time with her ass facing Bond's face. "I told you I will make you kiss my ass if you anger me again." She removed her panties and demanded Bond to kiss her ass.

Bond had no choice but to do what Isabelle wanted. Isabelle giggled as she got her ass kissed by James Bond. She found it very amusing that she managed to degrade her rival to this point. Bond had to kiss both of Isabelle's butt cheeks. It was such an emasculating feeling as he had to keep kissing the feminine smooth skin of Isabelle's butt knowing full well that this was the same feminine girly girl who beat him in a fight.

Isabelle taunted Bond as he was kissing her ass. "You wanted to kick my butt, now you have to kiss my butt. Not really the outcome you expected when you decided to intrude into my room, is it?"

Isabelle got up and placed her foot over the defeated Bond. "This is it for tonight. I get to sleep with the pleasure of victory in my mind. You get to sleep on the floor like a humiliated dog that you are!"

Isabelle let Bond tied up on the floor while she went to sleep in her bed. When she woke up, she called for new security guards and told them what happened. She wanted them to clean up the three dead bodies Bond left.

When the guards saw Bond they mocked him for being beaten up by a woman. At the same time, they congratulated Isabelle for winning the fight.

Isabelle told them that Bond still needed to be interrogated. Isabelle insisted that she will interrogate him herself. She ordered the guards to take Bond to a special room in her mansion.

The guards dropped Bond into a dark and cold room. It looked like some medieval dungeon. Shortly afterwards, Isabelle arrived. She was wearing a black leather jumpsuit and boots. Bond took a good look at her. Isabelle looked very dominant with her tall physique dressed in fine dark leather. Bond started feeling very submissive to her. As much as he hated her, she gained his respect after beating him up in a fight.

Isabelle started untying Bond, "You're not going to try anything, will you? Because if you do, I will just kick your ass again anyway. You probably realize this."

Bond was untied and could finally move his arms again. He didn't even think about trying to fight Isabelle despite her being unarmed and alone with him in the same room. He was too demoralized and defeated from the beating and humiliation he received the day before. Besides, he was convinced that Isabelle had her guards right outside the room and could call them for help if he tried anything.

After she untied Bond, Isabelle stripped him to his underwear. Bond felt even more vulnerable as he was now lying on the floor wearing only his underpants. Isabelle stood up and dominantly towered over Bond.

"Like I said yesterday. You were a very naughty boy. It looks like lady Isabelle needs to teach you that you need to respect the noble ladies and their privacy!" Isabelle lectured Bond.

There was a table in the room. Isabelle ordered Bond to lie on it. "I will now administer my punishment!" she commented.

Bond was nervous as he wasn't sure what Isabelle had in mind.

Isabelle straddled on top of Bond. She pulled him a little closer to her and wrapped her legs around him in a bodyscissor and started squeezing him hard. Bond moaned in pain.

Isabelle laughed as she was tormenting Bond.

"You know, mister Bond. This room is otherwise full of medieval torture equipment. I ordered it removed because I intend to torture you only with my strong body," said Isabelle and squeezed Bond very hard once again.

"Arghhhhh," Bond groaned even louder.

"I don't need anything else but my girly muscles to torture a weakling like you. You would probably feint just at the sight of the torture equipment we have here anyway, you sissy," Isabelle taunted.

The guards who were outside the room were hearing Bond scream and could only imagine what kind of pain he was going through. They started laughing at his misery.

Isabelle kept mocking Bond, "You're just a pathetic womanizer like I already told you. Not only is your soul corrupted from sin, but it looks your body is weak and corrupted as well. I mean, you couldn't even handle a teenage girl in a fight!"

Isabelle squeezed Bond with her legs again. He was in complete pain and agony. But even worse than the physical pain was the pain of humiliation of losing to Isabelle. He couldn't stand her taunts. The feeling of defeat now really sunk in and it made Bond feel even more emasculated and embarrassed.

Isabelle knew just how much she humiliated Bond and continued to gloat over her victim, "The funniest thing is that you thought you could hurt me with your pathetic punches and kicks. You don't possess enough strength in your wimpy body to hurt me. I, on the other hand, am perfectly able to hurt you with my feminine yet stronger body." She squeezed Bond again, this time a bit more lightly but still hard enough for Bond to groan in pain again. Isabelle followed with another taunt, "I'm simply stronger than you, admit it."

Bond didn't answer anything so Isabelle gave Bond a degrading slap and commented, "Are you going to admit I'm stronger and superior to you or do I have to squeeze you again?"

Bond was terrified of being put in pain again and did what Isabelle wanted. "You're stronger and superior," he said in shame.

"Good boy," Isabelle patronizingly patted James Bond. "I'm a strong and powerful woman. I come from a lineage of noble people of high worth who used to rule Europe. It's only natural that you are submissive to me. It's the natural order!"

Bond's body was battered and bruised from Isabelle's bodyscissors. He felt like she broke his rib.

Isabelle noticed Bond was in pain and started interrogating him, "Alright Bond. Now we'll talk about more serious things. You will now need to tell me all the details about your operation against my father. The sooner I'm satisfied with your answers, the sooner I will let you go."

Bond wanted to show at least some pride and insulted Isabelle after all the pain she cost him. "You twisted bitch!"

Isabelle laughed at Bond's desperate pathetic insult. She retaliated by fish-hooking him. "You keep running your mouth, this will shut you up."

Bond moaned in pain and agony as Isabelle inserted fingers in his mouth and pulled.

Isabelle released the hold after few seconds. "You better start talking about what I want to hear now." She put Bond into another bodyscissor and tormented him some more.

Bond was in a lot of pain again. He groaned like a madman. While he experienced all kinds of torture in his career as a spy, this was especially humiliating as it was done by a young girl who just bested him in a fight and she was torturing him with just her own girly muscles.

Isabelle commented, "Even though I'm here torturing you unarmed, you know better than to try and fight back. I take that as another sign of you fully accepting my dominance. You learned something after all. Now you're going to cooperate and talk."

Isabelle released the bodyscissors. Bond was trying to catch a breath but Isabelle didn't let him recover for too long. She put his head into her headscissors and started squeezing Bond with her legs again. Bond felt suffocated. He felt like he was drowning.

"If you're not going to talk, I might just as well kill you with my bare hands, or should I say my bare legs. I could have already done that when we fought. Don't think you will survive this torture if you don't talk. You will die a humiliating death of being killed by an unarmed physically stronger woman," Isabelle warned Bond.

Isabelle released Bond again. Bond felt increasingly intimidated by Isabelle. He realized he was in a desperate situation. He tried to plead, "What will you do with me if I talk? I feel like you will kill me anyway, you sadistic bitch!"

"No, I won't, I promise. We'll send you back to Britain for a ransom. We need money more than we need to see you killed. You're such a pathetic sissy that you can't harm our organization anyway. I mean, who is afraid of a spy who loses a fight to a woman?" Isabelle responded.

Bond didn't like her emasculating taunt but he felt like Isabelle was being honest with him. It looked like she didn't have any fear of him anymore after she handled him in a fight.

Bond decided he had enough of the humiliating torture session and started talking about what he knew. Isabelle spared his life and got in contact with the British secret service soon afterwards. She demanded a huge ransom for James Bond and for remaining quiet about what happened. Formally, she was just a French citizen who had her home invaded by a British spy.

The people in the British secret service realized that this story shouldn't come out. Not just because of the international scandal of British spy spying on French people and breaking into their homes, but also because of the humiliating circumstances of Bond's capture. He was beaten in a fight by a woman who subdued him and tied him up. This alone would be a huge damage to the reputation of not just James Bond but to the British secret service as a whole.

They had no choice but to do what Isabelle wanted. Eventually, the ransom arrived and Isabelle released her prisoner James Bond.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Amazonia; 04-Jun-19 at 22:35.
Old 05-Jun-19, 00:23
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

Great story! The back-and-forth (as well as buildup) between Bond and Isabelle was really captivating, and I was definitely pleased with the winner.

Hope to see more Bond stories from you soon!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 07:03
Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

That was great! Excellent writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to frankcrack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 11:48
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Can't wait for the movie!
The idea of him facing her in the cell one-on-one and being too demoralized to defend himself is awesome.
Her towering over him, taunting him, using only her body to break him down... my dream girl!

Last edited by boyandy; 05-Jun-19 at 12:02. Reason: too short
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 17:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the nice comments! The story also got a lot of likes in a short time, thanks for that too.

This made me think that maybe I should write a sequel. Would you like Isabelle to have a "rematch" with James Bond right away or should she fight with some other 00 agents first?
Old 06-Jun-19, 17:51
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the nice comments! The story also got a lot of likes in a short time, thanks for that too.

This made me think that maybe I should write a sequel. Would you like Isabelle to have a "rematch" with James Bond right away or should she fight with some other 00 agents first?
you could do both. She starts taking on other agents while Bond trains/tries to figure out where he went wrong before the rematch.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 20:24
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Would love to see a rematch!
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 20:42
Temporary group
Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 106 Posts

Awesome story, would love to see her dispatch other agents.
The Following User Says Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-19, 15:59
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Great story. I wish there were more 'fanfic' stories here.

You should also post this on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and see what the fanbois there have to say about their beloved 007 getting done over by a girl.

For a sequel, some ideas I have are;

-Felix Leiter is in town to siphon information for the CIA but is caught, beaten, tortured and perhaps killed by Isabelle.

-If Isabelle and Charles are to be brought down, it should be by a sexy Russian/Soviet female spy who perhaps saves and works with Bond, but also proves herself physically superior to him as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-19, 14:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I already wrote an entire sequel about Isabelle fighting two other 00 agents but it was too long to put into a single post so I split it into two parts so this one is more of a build up for part three, but there is a good fight in this one too. I will post the part three very soon as it's already written.

Part Two: Isabelle Fights With Agent 003

When James Bond finally returned to Britain after his captivity, people from the secret service decided to psychologically asses him. They wanted to see if James Bond was able to continue to take part in the operation against Charles and his organization. Bond had to explain in details how his encounters with Isabelle went and what went wrong. Despite how embarrassing his defeat was, he was honest about what happened and explained everything in details to the people working for the secret service who then wrote a report.

After a thorough examination of the situation, Bond was told that he needed to meet a female therapist named Jane. Jane was a 34-year-old red-haired woman who worked for the British secret service and helped agents who were captured and tortured during their missions to recover.

Bond did what he was told and headed to Jane's office. Jane greeted Bond as he entered the office and told him to sit down.

"I read about what happened to you in France, James." Jane picked up the report that was laying on her table.

Bond thought that the whole meeting was just a formality and that he would be back in action immediately. He wanted nothing more than to have his revenge against Isabelle as soon as possible.

"A minor setback," Bond wanted to appear confident about the situation.

"I like your positive thinking but I think the matter is more serious," Jane responded, "Let's just briefly examine what happened. You were beaten in a fight by a 19-year-old girl who then tortured you and kept you as her captive. I'm afraid that what you experienced wasn't just a regular beating but more of an emasculation!"

Bond felt embarrassed after hearing Jane said those things. The way she talked about his failed mission was really humiliating and discomforting. He didn't know what to answer back.

Jane noticed that Bond got a little bit uncomfortable and tried to encourage him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to deliberately shame you or anything. I just didn't know how else to put it. I'm just trying to be professional and assess the situation without any feelings involved. I always liked you, James. Believe me, it was very hard for me to read this report about what you went through."

"I understand," said Bond. He held no resentment against Jane and realized that she was just doing her job. He tried to convince her to let him continue to take part in the operation against Charles anyway. "If I were as professional as you on my mission this wouldn't have happened. I feel like my emotions got the better of me and I made a stupid mistake as a result. It won't happen again, trust me." Bond tried to find an excuse for his failure.

Jane, however, didn't want Bond to continue to take part in operation. She explained her position, "The truth is, it wasn't just your emotions that got the better of you, this French girl Isabelle also got the better of you in a fight. Regardless of the circumstances, this sounds extremely humiliating and emasculating. Please don't take this the wrong way, it's just that I read the report very carefully and well, she really did a number on you. I'm afraid that I will need to really make sure that you have completely recovered mentally from the humiliation you suffered at her hands. I spoke to M about it and he shares the same view. You'll need to take some rest and let other agents finish this mission."

Bond wasn't pleased with the answer but realized that arguing would be pointless as it looked like Jane had already made her mind and M seemed to be in agreement with her too.

"If this is how you all feel about it, I guess there's nothing I can do but wait here and hope that other agents do the job right," said Bond.

"I'm sure they will find this disgusting brat and punish her!" Jane tried to cheer Bond, "Look, I really feel sorry for you. I'm just doing what's best for you and protecting you from yourself. We'll put you in a short therapy program and when we decide you're ready, you'll be back in action immediately."

"A therapy? What for?" Bond was confused.

"To help us evaluate what your mental state is like after what Isabelle did to you," Jane replied.

"I can assure you that I'm perfectly fine," Bond tried to protest.

Jane looked at Bond with a concerned yet caring look in her eyes. "I'm sorry James, I really don't know how to put this without embarrassing you, but we need to make absolutely sure that you regained your manliness after what happened."

James couldn't believe how emasculating it was to listen to a female therapist talking about him like this. It made him hate Isabelle even more for what she did to him. She embarrassed him in front of the entire secret service. He was determined to have his revenge against her one way or another. For the time being, however, he had to wait and go through the treatment that was ordered for him.

Meanwhile, the British secret service finally got some good clues about Charles' location. They decided to send two of their other top agents to Argentina where Charles was hiding. They chose agent 003 and agent 005 for the mission. Agent 003 was a 38-year-old 5'8'' tall skinny man with short brown hair and blue eyes named Stanley. He was pretty much the opposite of James Bond as he wasn't a particularly good looking man, but he was very capable with weapons and also knew very well how to sneak into building undetected. Agent 005 was a 6'0'' tall 32-year-old stud named John. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and masculine looking face and physique. He was a lot like James Bond in the sense that he was very successful with the ladies and knew how to charm people. His character was a bit different though, he was more cocky and even more ambitious than Bond. He was also fiercely patriotic when it came to Britain.

There was a traitor in Charles' organization who informed agents 003 and 005 that Charles was hiding in a secluded hacienda in Argentina and gave them exact information how to get there. They eventually sneaked into the building and killed Charles in cold blood. It was Stanley who delivered the fatal bullet while John took out the guards who were there to protect Charles.

With the leader dead, the entire organization started to crumble. The French secret service was also pressuring them and more members decided to cooperate and snitched on other members.

Charles' daughter Isabelle did not have a lot of time to mourn her father. She decided to move into hiding in case the British spies will come after her as well and started planning immediately. She took her father's death rather stoically. She was prepared that something like this might happen one day considering the life that her father lived.

Isabelle traveled to the French Alps to a secluded house near the Italian border to hide there and plan her next moves. She was in contact with other members from her father's organization and informed them that she needed to be alone for few months and that she will contact them later when the dust settles.

Isabelle liked to be in solitude. Her house was in the middle of the beautiful landscape of the French Alps. She exercised, prayed a lot and read books and tried to keep herself occupied to not think about the death of her father too much. She felt that she was safe there, at least for some time.

Unfortunately for Isabelle, the secret service agents managed to track her down. Agents 003 and 005 were informed where she was hiding very soon. M called them into his office and gave them instructions. He showed them where Isabelle was hiding on the map as well as a picture of her house.

"We need to capture this lady and force her to cooperate," M started explaining, "She has a lot of wealth, including the ransom that we had to pay to her after she captured Bond. We want this money back from her, as well as the information where the rest of the members of the organization are hiding. If she cooperates, we will give her freedom and leave her alone. If not we will kill her. You need to deliver her to a location nearby where our operatives will interrogate her. We need her alive so don't go out of your way to harm her before you get there. I trust you that you will do this professionally and not get emotional like Bond did."

"I'll deal with her easily," John was confident. He took a look at the picture of Isabelle's house. "Are you sure she's hiding there?"

"Yes, we have very credible information. Another thing 005, make sure you take her seriously. There is a lot of pride on the line for our entire agency. She humiliated our entire secret service after what she did to 007 and needs to be taught a lesson. First and foremost, we need to make her realize how effective we are."

"Don't worry. I'll show her who the boss is," John replied.

John saw this as an opportunity to show that he was a better agent than James Bond. He was very motivated for this mission.

John and Stanley arrived to Isabelle's house in the French Alps. Their plan was very simple. They planned to capture and tie up Isabelle and then drive her to a location nearby where they planned to hold her captive and interrogate her and force her to cooperate.

It was around 6AM in the morning when John and Stanley silently broke in Isabelle's house dressed in dark clothes. It was a rather warm early autumn morning. The two agents entered Isabelle's bedroom and saw her sleeping in the bed in her luxurious beige silk pajamas. She looked completely harmless and feminine in her luxurious nightwear, a young attractive rich girl sleeping in the comfort of her lavish bedroom. Both agents wondered how Bond managed to lose a fight to a girl like that.

Stanley approached Isabelle's bed and pulled out his gun. He pointed it towards Isabelle's head and woke her up. "Wake up princess!" he shouted, "You have some fine visitors from Britain here."

Isabelle woke up in shock and terror when she realized there were two unknown men in her house. "What the hell is going on here!?? Who are you?? Get out of here now!! How dare you!" She protested.

"We are two British agents who are here to finally give you a lesson," John responded and pulled down the blanket from Isabelle. "Get up, you brat!" he ordered.

Isabelle saw that Stanley was pointing a gun at her and realized that she had no choice but to do what she was told. She felt weak and sleepy. As she stood up from the bed, John immediately pushed the tall brunette down to the floor and tied her hands behind her back. Isabelle was too tired to offer any resistance after just being forcefully waken up from deep sleep so early in the morning. Isabelle moaned in pain after this rough treatment. John had no sympathy for her after what she did to one of their agents.

"Why are you doing this to me?? Leave me alone!" Isabelle pleaded.

"You know very well why we are here!" John responded.

Isabelle was slowly assessing the situation. She realized that somebody must have betrayed her location. She suddenly went from feeling scared to feeling angry. "You bastards!" Isabelle started shouting at the agents.

Both Stanley and John started laughing. They were enjoying seeing Isabelle so desperate. She was lying on the floor on her belly with her hands tied up behind her back and was completely at their mercy.

Isabelle kept shouting at them. "You British scumbags! You keep coming after me and breaking into my houses, you cowards! You are the scum of the earth!"

John replied, "Did you really think you would get away with what you did to James Bond? Then on top of everything you demanded ransom money from our state. It's payback time now, you bitch!"

Isabelle was getting very defiant despite her hopeless situation. "Please remind me what I did to James Bond? Oh yes, I kicked his weak wimpy British butt! Me, a mere 19-year-old girl. This must be very humiliating for all of you!"

Stanley and John both got slightly uncomfortable after hearing Isabelle's taunt. The fact that one of their fellow agents was beaten in a fight by a teenage girl was terribly humiliating for the entire agency. They tried to remain professional but they both knew that Isabelle made things very personal for them.

Stanley looked particularly angered. "It looks like they were right when they told us that she is a provocative bitch," he commented. He looked at Isabelle, "Maybe I should give you a nice smack so that you will shut up!"

John noticed that Stanley looked angry and frustrated. He didn't want things to escalate so he told Stanley to search the house while he would watch Isabelle. He remembered M's instructions not to harm Isabelle to keep her alive for the interrogation. "Don't worry about her petty childish insults. Search the house and try to find anything related to her terrorist organization. I'll keep an eye on her."

Isabelle kept taunting them, "I guess you both realize that I would give you a similar ass whooping. That's why you had to come here with a gun and tied me up. You are British weaklings just like James Bond! You would get beaten by me in a fair fight just as easily."

Stanley ignored the taunt and left the room to search the house like John told him to.

John decided to finally respond to Isabelle's taunts, "Shut up, you brat! Just because you beat up Bond doesn't mean you could beat me up." John decided to brag a little bit at the expense of Bond, "I guess Bond simply wasn't the man we thought he was. I always knew I was stronger and more capable than Bond."

"I doubt it! I think all of you British men are really weak! If even your most reputed and very manly agent like James Bond can't beat up a French teenage girl in a fist fight, then other British men can't be much better," Isabelle continued to taunt.

"As far as I know, Bond is actually half-French. I think his mother was a Frenchwoman from Switzerland. Maybe his wimpy genes come from the French side. Either way, you would never be able to beat real British boys like me and my colleague here, so stop with your delusional talk," John kept engaging Isabelle's in trash-talk exchanges.

Isabelle mocked John back by resorting to her Catholic reactionary ideology, "Switzerland? I don't count the Swiss French as real French. They are Protestants, heretic scum just like you British. They are poisoned by the heretic ideas of Jean Calvin who lived there. I'm a proud French Catholic woman just like Joan of Arc who kicked your weak English butts and humiliated you! My noble ancestors also burned protestants at stakes! I come from a lineage of powerful aristocratic people! I only respect French who are noble and Catholic like me, the rest are worthless peasants."

John felt insulted by Isabelle's religious slurs. His ancestors were proud Protestants from Ireland who were persecuted by the Catholic Irish and fled the country and moved to England after Irish Free State was established in 1922. Isabelle had already insulted his country that he was immensely proud of, now she mocked his religion as well. He was starting to build up a real animosity towards for Isabelle.

"Stop running your mouth, you fanatical religious bitch!" John reacted emotionally and gave Isabelle a slap. It was very hard for him to remain professional after hearing such vicious insults. After Isabelle's religious insult he lost his control. "My Protestant ancestors from Ireland were persecuted by Catholic bigots like you!" he added, visibly angered and frustrated. It looked like Isabelle got under his skin.

Isabelle didn't like the slap she received from John. "You bastard! If I wasn't tied up I would beat you up and torture you even worse than the inquisition! You Protestant heretic scum!" She shouted.

"I told you to shut up! You worthless brat!" said John and kicked Isabelle out of anger.

"You coward! You're only brave enough to hit me because I'm tied up and can't defend myself!" Isabelle shouted back. She quickly calmed down and continued to taunt in a more cool manner, "If we had a fair fight, you would get your ass kicked by me like Bond! I think you know this yourself, that's why you had to come here with another man and with a gun. You were too scared to face an unarmed woman alone and unarmed yourself, you wimp!"

John got aggravated even further after hearing Isabelle ridiculing him like this. Judging by her confident and cocky demeanor, John felt that Isabelle genuinely believed that she was stronger than him. It started to really frustrate him that a young teenage girl was so brash in front of a man like him and was openly mocking his nation, his religion and his manliness. It was starting to really hurt his manly pride. John's personality mainly consisted of macho bravado and it was hard for him to let such insults slide even though he knew he had to remain cool and professional in situations like this.

Isabelle was indeed very confident that she could beat up a man like John. After her victory against James Bond, her confidence was extremely high. She realized that John was getting frustrated and emotional by her taunts.

John tried to remain professional. "I did what I had to do. I have you here at your mercy. I won and you lost. Bond was unprofessional and tried to prove something by fighting you. I won't repeat his mistake."

Isabelle felt that John sounded a bit insecure. She started feeling that maybe she could provoke him into a duel and make him untie her. "At least Bond had the courage to fight me and got his ass kicked like a man. Untie me and let's have a fair fight! Surely a big boy like you is confident enough to handle a young 19-year-old female in a contest of strength and toughness?"

John was put in an uncomfortable position. He knew that if he refused, Isabelle would keep taunting him that he was too scared to fight her. On the other hand, he tried to remain professional as a spy who was on a mission and was supposed to take as little risks as possible. Untying a prisoner for no rational reason whatsoever would be extremely stupid, no matter how harmless he perceived the prisoner to be. On the other hand, his macho bravado was telling him to take the challenge. He felt really conflicted about the situation.

"If I untie you, you will probably just try to run away. Why would I take any risks? I already have you defeated and humbled. You'll get a nice beating during the interrogation, don't worry," John replied.

"You spies really are without honor! Don't you understand? I'm challenging you to a duel! If someone challenges you to a duel, you have to accept it to defend your honor. At least that's the code among noble people like me, maybe you're too much of a peasant. I think that's not the case though, I think the problem is that you're such a wimp that you can't even defend your manly honor when a woman challenges you!" Isabelle kept taunting and mocking John.

Isabelle's taunts were getting more and more emasculating for John. For a second, John was so angered that he really thought about letting Isabelle free and fight her just to shut her up, but he managed to control his emotions and remained professional. "Keep blabbing, you delusional bitch! I won't waste any more words talking with you, you spoiled childish girl!" John responded and ignored Isabelle from then on.

Isabelle continued to taunt, "If I'm such a spoiled childish girl, why was I able to beat up a tall and masculine looking grown up man like your fellow spy Bond? Just because I'm rich it doesn't mean that I'm soft. I do a lot of sports. I even trained some boxing! I would bust you up with my punches and break you apart."

John ignored Isabelle's insults like he promised, but inside he was raging. He still couldn't believe that a 19-year-old girl was so brash and provocative in front of him despite her being tied up and held captive.

Isabelle noticed that John looked upset and uncomfortable. "That's right. Your silence says everything. You and the rest of you British pansies who work at your agency will never be able to live with the fact that a girl like me beat up one of your own! It will always haunt you! I shattered your collective masculinity, admit it. Just look at you. You are clearly afraid to fight me!"

Isabelle taunted mercilessly while John listened in shame. He felt that if he responded he would just reveal that he was agitated. The more Isabelle taunted him, the more he was starting to really hate her.

Finally, Stanley returned. He searched Isabelle's house and found some fake passports and a gun. He put everything in a bag and handed it over to John.

Stanley looked at Isabelle and commented, "Did you have fun with her? Did she keep running her mouth? She's really arrogant and provocative, isn't she?"

"Oh believe me, she is! We'll teach her a nice lesson in humility very soon though," John replied. He looked forward to the planned interrogation of Isabelle as he expected Isabelle to get roughed up and humbled.

"What did you two talk about?" Stanley was curious.

"She talked some nonsense about religion. She revealed that on top of being a spoiled brat she is also a dumb Catholic bigot," said John.

Stanley looked at Isabelle with disgust. "She already proved to be dumb by not having any security around her. A dumb spoiled brat. I can't believe Bond couldn't handle her." Stanley mocked Isabelle and threw a little jab at Bond as well.

Isabelle had enough of the two agents mocking her and responded, "Just because I'm from a rich family it doesn't mean that I'm dumb. In fact, I'm an educated woman!" She looked back at Stanley and said, "You creep should have known that since you searched my house and I have a lot of big and serious books everywhere."

"Those books looked like they were too big for your little girly brains to handle!" Stanley mocked Isabelle some more. John laughed at his joke while Isabelle looked upset.

Isabelle kept looking at Stanley. Since she couldn't taunt John into fighting her, she started thinking that maybe Stanley would be more willing to take her bait.

"I wonder if you would be able to handle my little girly fists if I wasn't tied up! I bet that a weak short man like you wouldn't talk like this to a strong tall girl like me if I had my hands free." Isabelle provoked Stanley.

Stanley tried to respond but John interrupted him.

"Let's not waste our time anymore," said John. "Let's go. Let's grab her and take her to the van."

John and Stanley grabbed Isabelle and dragged her outside. They had a large van parked near the house.

Isabelle started to get a little worried after the initial adrenaline was starting to wear off a little bit. She suddenly felt really helpless as John and Stanley kept walking her to the big van. She was tied up and wearing only her silk pajamas and a pair of slippers. She started feeling very vulnerable. "Where are you taking me?" she asked her captors in desperation.

John noticed that Isabelle was looking a bit intimidated and wasn't as brash as before. "You're not so cocky anymore now, are you? We'll take you somewhere where you will finally answer for your actions!"

They finally arrived to the van. It was a big white van that was designed to transport prisoners. John and Stanley opened the rear entry doors. Inside the back of the van there were two bench seats, one on the each side.

"Where are you transporting me?" Isabelle asked again with a worried look on her face.

John replied, "It's classified information. You'll see soon enough." He decided to taunt Isabelle a little bit, "If I could, I would transport you straight to the 16th century where you belong with your backward views, you fanatical religious bitch!"

Stanley laughed at the joke. He looked at John and taunted Isabelle as well, "We should transport her straight under the guillotine and chop her head off. It looks like they didn't kill enough aristocrats during the French revolution if they let the ancestors of this arrogant bitch survive!"

"She makes Marie-Antoinette look likeable!" John added his own insult.

Isabelle listened in shame and anger as John and Stanley mocked her Catholic religion and her French aristocratic background. She started to feel even more passionate hatred for her captors.

John ordered Isabelle to sit on one of the benches, "Sit your noble ass on that bench."

Stanley sat down on the bench on the other side. "I'll keep you company, mademoiselle."

John started driving the van. He was driving it to a house where there were other agents already prepared to interrogate and torture Isabelle if needed to get information from her. They also had an improvised jail cell ready for her so that they could keep her captive for as long as they wanted.

Isabelle didn't know yet that Stanley AKA Agent 003 was the one who killed her father. John wanted Stanley to talk to Isabelle during the ride so that he could psychologically torment her about killing her father and break her mentally before they would even arrive to the place where they intended to interrogate her. They wanted to really traumatize her after what she did to James Bond.

Stanley and Isabelle were sitting at the back of the van. John couldn't really hear what they were talking about since the back of the van was separated with a bulkhead. He was driving through a rough road through the forest which was very bumpy and made a lot of noise. He developed a real hatred for Isabelle and would love to listen to how Stanley was verbally tormenting her about the killing of her father, but unfortunately for him he couldn't really hear anything so he focused on driving.

Stanley revealed that he killed Isabelle's father. "You know, Isabelle, I was the one who killed your father. I put a bullet in his head in Argentina."

"You scumbag!" Isabelle responded with anger and frustration. The look on her face was very furious as she said that and her brown eyes looked at Stanley with pure disdain.

"It was nothing personal, I was ordered to do it. But now that I see how bratty his daughter is, I'm actually really glad that I was the one to do it," Stanley gloated about killing Isabelle's father.

Isabelle took some time and calmed down from her initial anger. She replied in a rather calm matter, "You shot him when he wasn't expecting it, he was unable to defend himself. That's nothing to brag about."

"He was a piece of shit. A traitor to his own country who collaborated with the Nazis during the war. Any kind of death would have been too good for him," said Stanley.

"I couldn't care less about your opinion about my father and my family!" Isabelle tried to pretend she wasn't feeling hurt. Inside, she was raging and feeling a lot of hatred for Stanley.

"There's not much of your family left. Your mother died last year and you're a single child. If you want to continue your worthless family lineage, you will need to cooperate with us and tell us everything you know about what's left of your father's organization. That's the only way we will let you live!" Stanley kept gloating.

Isabelle felt really hurt and insulted by Stanley's taunts. She was extremely frustrated but at the same time, she tried to remain as calm as possible and think of ways to taunt Stanley back.

Isabelle was a strong 5'11'' tall woman and Stanley was shorter than her at 5'8''. Despite Stanley being a man, Isabelle was extremely confident that she could beat him up in a fight if the opportunity presented itself. She wanted to provoke him into untying her by challenging him to a fair duel. She felt like she could do this by insisting that she was physically stronger than him and by teasing him that he was shorter than her and thus weaker despite being a male.

"Worthless family lineage?" Isabelle responded to Stanley's taunt, "French aristocracy descends from Frankish warriors who conquered Europe. You can even see these noble warrior genes in me. Look at how tall I am! I am a woman and I am taller than you, you pathetic little man! It's no wonder that you brag about shooting people, that's all you can do with your pathetic weak short body!"

Stanley was now the one getting frustrated. He couldn't believe how emasculating those insults felt when coming from a tall and brash 19-year-old girl. Isabelle was starting to make him insecure about his height and he was starting to really hate her with passion.

"Short? My height is perfectly fine for a man! It's just that you are enormously tall for a woman. I can't believe you're actually bragging about it, you tall giraffe! All of you women who are as tall as you are just pathetic freaks of nature," Stanley fired back.

"You short men shouldn't insult us tall women. We are strong, we can beat you up!" Isabelle taunted back. She felt that her taunts were working. "Especially a tall woman like me who also does sports and exercises!" she added to further instigate Stanley's insecurities.

"I could have just shot you in your sleep just like I shot your father, you bitch! You're lucky that we need you alive, for now." Stanley was getting visibly angry and frustrated.

"So you admit that you would not be able to beat me without a gun? Good to know, at least you know how worthless you are in a fight, you short man!"

Stanley couldn't believe how Isabelle was able to torment him just with her words. He thought that he clearly had an upper arm in trash-talking exchanges as he killed her father and had her tied up and helpless, but it was Isabelle who was getting the better of him in this verbal battle as he was clearly more mad and was getting more emotional than her.

"You bitch!" Stanley shouted with a really frustrated voice. "You really like to run your mouth, don't you? I would kick your arrogant rich spoiled girly butt in a fight with ease!"

"Really? Why don't you try to prove it then? It's just the two of us here in the back of this van and it seems like we're going to keep riding in it for some time. Why don't you untie me and let's see who will dominate who in a fair fight?" Isabelle started to openly taunt Stanley into a fight.

Stanley didn't know what to do. Part of him really wanted to shut up Isabelle and prove her wrong by accepting her challenge and beating her up. On the other hand, he had to remain professional and avoid any risks. It would be a really stupid thing to untie a prisoner who was already captured just to prove a point. He felt like it would also make him look insecure as a man to even let himself be provoked into a fight with a woman. At the same time, he knew that Isabelle already beat one of his fellow agents in a fight and that she won't stop bragging about it until some other agent would beat her in a similar fashion.

While Stanley kept contemplating these thoughts, Isabelle continued to taunt him. "What's the matter, did you lose your tongue now? You really thought you would mentally break me by bragging about killing my father? You will only shut me up if you beat me in a fair fight. Until then, I will have a moral victory over all of you British weaklings from your pathetic little secret service agency!"

"We'll see how you will feel about your imaginary moral victory when we will rough you up during the interrogation! You will spit blood from this dirty mouth of yours!" Stanley responded, sounding even more frustrated than before.

"You have a chance to rough me up right now! What are you waiting for? Come on, let's fight." Isabelle kept provoking Stanley into a fight.

Stanley took a good look at Isabelle. As he was sizing her up, he was suddenly starting to get overwhelmed with embarrassing doubts that maybe she could actually beat him up in a fight. He was really insecure about his fighting abilities which is part of the reason why Isabelle's taunts had such an effect on him in the first place. Her confidence intimidated him too. Even though Isabelle looked perfectly feminine, he could still see very obvious athletic traits in her body. He remembered that her muscles felt surprisingly strong while he was dragging her to the van. On top of everything, she was quite a bit taller than him.

Isabelle continued taunting Stanley. "You're being challenged to a manly duel by a woman and you're still afraid to accept it! I doubt you can call yourself a man after this! You worm! You short little peasant! I'm a tall noble woman who will always be superior to you!"

"Shut up, you bitch! You stuck-up spoiled brat! Your family will die out with you! I killed your father and hopefully I will also be the one who will be ordered to kill you. A short little peasant will erase your family lineage from history!" Stanley responded with a taunt of his own.

Stanley really hated Isabelle with passion after all the emasculating insults she threw at him. Isabelle hated him as well for killing her father and for intruding into her house. She hated his insults as well and was deeply hurt by them. There was extreme animosity between them as they were sitting in the back of the van and looking at each other.

Isabelle decided to mock Stanley some more in hope that his insecurities will make him lose his mind to the point where he would accept her challenge, "What about a little arm-wrestling match at least? Or are you afraid to arm-wrestle with a big girl, you little boy? If you don't untie me, you and the rest of British agents will never have a chance to prove your manliness to me. You will only prove this when one of you pansies can actually beat me up in a fair fight. Bond wasn't able to do it. It looks like your only consolation will be watching other men roughing me up and torturing me while I'll be helpless and tied up during interrogation. I'm simply too strong for you wimps and you know it!"

Stanley finally had enough. He completely snapped after this last taunt and charged at Isabelle. "I'll rough you up right now!" he shouted.

For a moment, Isabelle thought that she got what she wanted, however, Stanley didn't untie her but just started beating her while she was still tied up. He didn't want to take a risk but just wanted to hurt Isabelle.

Isabelle was surprised by the sudden attack. Stanley was standing next to her and started smacking her around while she was sitting on the bench. Isabelle's survival instincts kicked in and she immediately used her legs that were free and kicked Stanley in the knee.

Isabelle couldn't use the full leverage in her kicks as she had her hands tied and was sitting down, but her kick was really strong nonetheless and it made Stanley stagger around and moan in pain.

Stanley quickly recovered and tried to get back at Isabelle with full force. He jumped on top of her and pinned her shoulders down to the bench. Isabelle, however, managed to use her free legs and wrapped them around Stanley's torso for a bodyscissor.

Stanley moaned in pain again as Isabelle squeezed his body with her long and strong legs. He was furious and started smacking Isabelle with his hands but the pain soon became so great that he had to use his hands to try to get himself free from Isabelle's vicious bodyscissors.

Isabelle squeezed even harder. Stanley groaned in complete agony. "You bitch!" he shouted out of frustration. He couldn't believe that Isabelle was getting the better of him despite the fact that she had her hands tied up. He became overwhelmed with shame as he realized that he was somehow losing a fight to a captured and tied up woman.

John who was driving the van couldn't hear what exactly was going on. He noticed that it seemed like Stanley and Isabelle stopped talking but he didn't pay much attention to that.

Stanley was all on his own trapped inside Isabelle's bodyscissors. He had too much pride to shout for help. Instead he tried to soften up Isabelle by smacking her face few more times. However his punches were weak and without proper leverage and just provoked a stronger squeeze from Isabelle. Stanley moaned in pain and agony again.

Stanley gathered all the strength in his body for one last attempt to get Isabelle's legs off of him. He managed to finally free himself as he pushed down Isabelle's legs just enough so that he could take few steps back. Isabelle released the hold as she was afraid that she might lose her balance and end up on the floor.

Stanley was furious. He was determined to get back at Isabelle. He couldn't just let their brief scuffle end like this with Isabelle getting the best of him despite being tied up. He didn't even want to imagine what her taunting would be like for the rest of the ride after he couldn't even hurt her in this state.

Isabelle mocked Stanley, "Is that it? A few wimpy slaps? Is this all you can do to a tied up and immobilized woman? I don't even want to imagine what I would be able to do to you if I had my hands free!"

A very angry and emotional Stanley launched at Isabelle after hearing that however Isabelle time him well and managed to kick him in the groin while he moved forward.

Stanley moaned in complete agony after Isabelle kicked him. To make it even worse for him, the van was just driving on a really bumpy part of the road and it made him lose his balance even further. He fell down to his knees.

As Stanley kept kneeling and holding his groin, he suddenly felt immense pain as Isabelle managed to wrap her legs around his head while he was down. He quickly realized he ended up in Isabelle's strong and vicious headscissors. Isabelle was literally squeezing the life out of him as she kept choking him.

Stanley looked completely demoralized and defeated. He felt Isabelle's strong leg muscles through the feminine silky material of her pajama pants. He tried to move her legs apart with his hands but couldn't. Isabelle's grip was simply too strong. As his attempts to free himself proved to be completely futile, Stanley felt feelings of utter humiliation overwhelming his body as Isabelle kept choking him. After all the Isabelle's taunts, he couldn't stand the fact that she bested him in a fight where he had all the advantages.

Isabelle laughed at his pain and misery. She had him at her mercy and that she could now kill him with her own legs. Stanley realized that he was at the brink of dying a really humiliating death and felt even more embarrassed about his defeat.

Isabelle weakened her grip just slightly to prolong Stanley's agony so that she could deliver one final taunt.

"It turns out you are even weaker than I thought. I was literally able to beat you with my hands tied up behind my back! You bragged about how you killed my father but now you will end up getting killed in a much more humiliating fashion yourself, killed by an unarmed and tied up woman after losing a fight to her!" Isabelle gloated over the defeated and humiliated British spy.

Isabelle then squeezed really hard and kept squeezing Stanley's neck with her legs until she felt like Stanley was definitely dead. She released her hold and Stanley's body collapsed to the floor.

After killing Stanley in a humiliating fashion, Isabelle felt that she could now finally taunt John into fighting her and do the same to him. It was her last chance to free herself. She felt that the death of his colleague would really motivate John to seek revenge.

Isabelle started screaming really loud and kicking into the bulkhead that separated the back of the van with the driver's seat to get John's attention. She wanted nothing more than to fight him.

Last edited by Amazonia; 12-Jun-19 at 14:30.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: