Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-21, 22:40
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: A Disaster in my First MMA Fight

I look forward to seeing more of your work. I especially look forward to more Mom and Son stories.
Old 05-May-21, 22:42
Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome! I’ll get to work on that sequel and I’ll make sure to credit you for the original.

Also, what were both fighters wearing during their fight?
Never wrote down the outfits but I imagined it to be UFC style basically, with some tight fitting clothes for mom to show off her strength and curves.
Old 06-May-21, 19:10
Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21 Points: 2,556, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Like the story, but too short and needs subsequent episodes. 1st with Mom and son talking in hospital and her being apologetic, but proud of her accomplishment. This pisses off the son and he trains hard and challenges her to a rematch between just them at home. No way should there be anything sexual between them-Just good old fashion love/hate. You could throw in the sister as a sparring partner as you know she would be hard on him.
The Following User Says Thank You to rocker5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-21, 20:01
Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I don't like sisters showing up, every good mom-son story is ruined by sisters

Make them armwrestle, make them legwrestle, with bets, chores, foot worship, ballbusting, belly busting competition, ... make them have fun and humiliation
Old 06-May-21, 22:07
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Hey all! I started penning a sequel to this. You can find it here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-May-21, 19:34
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

LOVE this, and older woman dominating and humiliating a young athletic male and in front of an audience no less!!! Amazing!
Old 07-May-21, 23:48
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm kinda curious about the mom's point of view. The story starts with her obviously concerned about her son's state of being. But due to the video we know she had a little victory dance while her son convulsed unconscious on the ground.

I'm interested in the moment she turns around and realizes that her son is being carried away on a stretcher. Further more the moment when they announce her victory, confirming she won in the first 30 seconds of the first round.

An amazing victory for her.
A humiliating defeat for her son.

It's be an interesting rush of feelings for her too I'm sure. Exultance at victory, worry for her son...

Would she feel bad? Would she try to encourage him to continue? Would he be able to?

I can't wait to see what you do with it. And what else you write for that matter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-21, 03:10
Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Part 2: The Aftermath

The bell rung for the start of the third and final round. Across from me was the all too familiar face of mother. She slowly stalked me around the cage like a lioness, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Her body glistened in layer of sweat, accentuating her powerful curves and muscle. Her legs... oh my god, her legs. Two powerful pillars of feminine beauty, massive and thick with a slight jiggle in each step, but enough muscle to create a sculpted definition when she decided to flex. At the end of each leg were of course her big size 9 feet. They looked gorgeous, well manicured and polished, but also deadly, as I knew from experience.

But I was determined not to lose. I gracefully circled around the ring, shutting down my mom’s approaches. I used my quick footwork to put myself in position to throw jabs and hooks to her body. But slowly, my punches started to lose their snap. My arms felt almost paralyzed for some reason, even though I wasn’t tired. My mom sensed my predicament and began to throw one of her famous kicks. I covered my face in fear, but made a rookie mistake, as the sole of her foot crashed into my midsection. I was sent sprawling into the side of the cage and landed on my knees. Quick as a flash, my mom followed with a flying knee to the head, which I ducked at the last second.

But now mom had me right where she wanted. Before I could react, a knee drop into the small of my back sent me to the floor. With her left knee holding my back down, she hooked her right leg around mine and painfully jerked it back. She finished off the hold with a shoulder crank that allowed her to stare directly into my eyes as she dominated me. Her face looked the same as always, sweet and kind, just like I knew my mom to be. But there was something slightly different; her dark red lip gloss and sweaty face gave her a sultry expression. My mom looked, dare I say, beautiful.

“You should tap out now, before mommy hurts you bad”, she said in a soft, sexy voice.

I began to panic. I quickly tried to move my free arm for the tap but my arms still seemed to be paralyzed.

“I warned you!” My mom’s sultry expression changed to wicked smile. Her face strained as she simultaneously yanked both my arm and leg back, while stretching out my back with her knee. I tried to scream but no sound would come as she tried to snap my body in half. I then heard a loud *POP* in my back...

I woke up in a cold sweat, my body jerking itself awake. My heart was racing and I took some deep breaths to calm myself down. I knew from the sticky mess in my pants that I just had another wet dream, or... wet nightmare, as I liked to call them. They started to happen a couple weeks into my hospital stay, and have been a regular occurrence ever since. They were vivid dreams with a different scenario every time, but they all seemed to end similarly... with my mom ending me in some humiliating fashion.

I got out of bed, changed into a fresh pair of shorts, and started towards the kitchen. I heard a familiar *thump* *thump* *thump* as I walked downstairs; Mom was doing her morning heavy bag routine. Her training had only gotten more serious since our fight. Her viral knockout kick had made her somewhat of a local legend in the mma community. She received tons of offers from local events, excited to see her fight again. She also started lifting more, with offseason bulks putting her at an impressive 5’7” 170lb. My transformation was pretty much the opposite. My extended hospital stay had caused me to lose some weight and muscle, as I was now only 6’0” 150lb. I also was unable to train mma seriously due to my nagging leg injury.

As I passed the training room, I peered in to see my mom. She was firing off rapid combinations, shaking the 200lb bag back and forth, left and right. Much to my own dismay, her thick, powerful body began to give me some strange feelings. My semi-erect morning wood gradually became rock hard in my pants. She was breathing heavy and grunting with every strike. “Urrrgh, Hmmmph, Hah!” Each grunt caused my dick to throb against the tight fabric of my shorts.

Then she took a step back and wound up for the final kick, a high roundhouse. The same one that knocked me out cold so many months ago. I watched her strong legs perform the kick with the exact same form as in the video. As she nearly knocked the bag off the ceiling, she let out that same primal grunt that was planted in my memory. The whole experience sent me over the edge, and my body shuddered as I shot a heavy load into my shorts. I wasn’t even touching myself and it was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever felt. A wave of shame washed over me, and I quickly rushed off to grab a new pair of shorts before my mom noticed.

I made way back to the kitchen to get some food, trying to keep my mind off what just happened. My mom followed me in shortly after.

“Hey sweetie, I made some pastries earlier! They’re in the pantry if you want one.”

Gosh, how could she go from a cold-blooded killer, back to her usual soccer-mom self so quickly? She headed out the door on her way to the gym to get some lifting in.

There was a sort of unspoken agreement between me and my mom to never speak about our fight. Although, there were some big shifts in the way she acted around me. Her stern side came out a bit more often. Stuff she used to ask nicely now became strict commands. All it took was one stern look into my eyes to get me to be subservient. I hated it, but I couldn’t bring myself to speak back to her. I wouldn’t admit it, but subconsciously I had a deep fear of my mother.

I decided to go back to the training room to test my skills on the heavy bag. Maybe I could regain some confidence if I get back to mma training? I fired off a quick, half-power combo that felt pretty good. I was a little rusty, but not too bad. I decided to go all in and throw a right at max power. The 200lb bag barely shifted as my arm stung from the impact. My mind raced back to watching my mom work the bag. I distinctly remembered her rocking the bag with the exact same punch, and compared it to my own weak attempt. The humiliation was too much and I decided to give up on the training for now. I went to the living room hoping to clear my mind with some TV. It worked for a few hours, but that was cut short when my mom returned from her gym session.

“Phew, what a workout!”

My mom plopped herself down on the couch across from me and propped her feet up on the coffee table. She kicked off her size 9 gym shoes revealing a pair of sockless sweaty feet. I should mention that my mom only works out barefoot, giving the soles of her feet a brown tinge from dirty gym mats. The funky smell of her foot sweat wafted over to my side of the room. I thought it would be disgusting, but I found her scent to be somewhat intoxicating. I took a few deep whiffs as her smell was now starting to become addicting.

She then crossed her wide soles on the coffee table. They were mostly smooth, with some small wrinkles starting to show from her age. She curled her toes, making her wrinkles deeper and showing off her red polished nails. Then she flexed her arches, making the wrinkles disappear. Her sweaty toes wiggled and spread out when she flexed her feet. She kept repeating these motions almost rhythmically, and I found myself unable to take my eyes off of her feet.

“Hey sweetie, can you come over here?”

Oh god, how long was I staring for?! Did she notice? My face began to turn crimson as I sheepishly walked towards my mom.

“I just had a killer workout, and my feet are aching. Could you be a doll and give them a little rub?”

I really wanted to say no, but one look into my mom’s eyes and I couldn’t do it. She was staring daggers into me, and her post workout pump made her look all the more intimidating, her delts and biceps popping more than I’ve ever seen. I got down on my knees and took her feet into my hands. They felt rough and calloused on the heels and balls of her feet, but her soles and toes were smooth and slick with sweat. I began to give them a deep rub.

“Ohhhh thank you sweetie, that feels amazing!”

I continued to rub her feet and again, a strange feeling washed over me. Her pretty painted toes, her wide arched soles, her wrinkles, the intoxicating smell; it all combined to give me yet another throbbing hard-on for my mom. I shuffled to try to hide my boner under the couch. I might have been imagining things, but I thought I saw my mom flash a little smirk towards me. As I continued to rub, I wondered how something so beautiful and feminine could be so deadly. The image of my mom’s foot smashing into my face fresh in my memory. Almost as if she could read my mind, my mom lifted a foot and gently placed it on the side of my face.

“This is right where I knocked you out,” she gave my face a few light taps. It was the first time she ever brought up that moment. “Sweetie, I know it was embarrassing for you but you have to understand. You came into that fight way too cocky, telling me you would go easy on me, and taunting me in the ring. I didn’t want to send you to the hospital but I felt I had to teach you a lesson.” she calmly explained. “Now, in order to acknowledge the superior fighter, you are going to kiss mommy’s feet.” She propped her foot in front of my face.

“Mom, I, uhhhh...” I quickly glanced around the room, looking for an excuse to get out of the situation.

“Now!” she demanded with an ice cold voice that gave me chills.

I quickly puckered up and started planting kisses all around her powerful foot: the tops, the heels, her soles, her arches.

“Don’t forget these tootsies!” my mom cooed, back to her bubbly self.

I kissed her toes one by one as she wiggled them. All of a sudden, she clamped my nose shut with her sweaty toes and smothered my mouth with her foot. She held it there for several seconds making it impossible for me to breath. As the seconds went on, I wondered if she was ever going to let me go. She giggled to herself as she held me on the edge of unconsciousness. Was I about to get knocked out by my mom’s foot for the second time?

My mom released me from her foot right as my vision began to fade. I gasped for air, much to the amusement of my mom. She took it as an opportunity to shove her whole foot into my open mouth. Her sole pressed against my tongue, and her toes wiggled in my mouth. The salty taste was somehow even more overpowering than the smell. It felt erotic and dominant in a way, like my mom was just using me for her foot pleasure. My dick again began to stand at full attention as my mom fucked my face with her foot. I briefly glanced up and our eyes met each other: mine weak and submissive, hers strong and dominant, with one eyebrow raised and a confident smirk that meant one thing and one thing only.....

I was my mom’s bitch.

She raised an arm as she looked down at me and bounced her massive bicep up and down, causing me to instantly explode in my pants. My orgasm was almost uncomfortably long, sending load after load of hot cum into my pants. Even with my mom’s foot in my mouth, I couldn’t stop myself from letting out some whimpering moans.

My mom let out a hearty laugh, “I’m really glad you’re enjoying yourself sweetie, but mommy’s got one more foot that needs some attention.” She took her right foot out of my mouth and stuck out her left foot. “I could really get used to this” she chuckled.

I began working on her other foot: kissing, licking, and sucking to her satisfaction. “I’m my mom’s bitch,” I thought to myself again. I looked up at my mom’s warm smile, her beautiful and powerful motherly figure.

Maybe I could get used to this too.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joha7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-21, 05:13
Points: 409, Level: 7 Points: 409, Level: 7 Points: 409, Level: 7

Do check out its second part by Gatsby87
Old 08-May-21, 17:46
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I love the concept of starting the story from the end. It gives an opportunity to do a retrospective look back to the beginning. Clearly this story has a lot more to get into about the family relationship dynamics.
The Following User Says Thank You to psn4lf For This Useful Post:

Tags
humilaition, mom vs son, muscle mom, one sided