Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-21, 06:11
Points: 12,024, Level: 47 Points: 12,024, Level: 47 Points: 12,024, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,806 Times in 159 Posts
Default My He(adscissor) Academia Part 1: Midoriya v. Momo

(Just a short My Hero Academia story where Midoriya gets scissored to sleep)

It had been decided that because the enemy had technology that could get rid of quirks, the students should learn at least the basics of fighting without using their powers. Midoriya could see the logic in this. But he couldn’t quite see the logic in the new costumes they had been assigned for this new training.

He tugged at the waistband of what was essentially a speedo in the same color palette as his hero costume. Unbeknownst to him, these new training costumes were the brain-child of their teacher (and known pervert) Midnight, not Eraserhead. Midoriya did not like it, although he could maybe sort of see how it would let him move extra freely. Sort of.

Midoriya had been assigned to train with Yaoyorozu that afternoon, and as he entered the mat-covered practice room, he discovered the upside of these new costumes. The upside was that Yaoyorozu also had one. As if her hero costume wasn’t enough, her new training costume was a red sports bra, and skintight, red short shorts with a black waistband. Midoriya desperately tried to avoid looking at her soft, flat stomach and long, toned legs.

“S-So we’re training together today, without powers, r-right?” Midoriya stammered, blushing.

Yaoyorozu adjusted her ponytail, reaching her arms above her head, making herself look even taller and leaner. “Have you been practicing?”

“Yeah, definitely,” lied Midoriya. He’d actually been so busy working on his quirk that he had sort of forgotten about the whole thing.

Yaoyorozu stepped onto the mat confidently. “Good. I want to get some serious practice in today.”

“Yeah… so should we just-“ Midoriya is cut off by Yaoyorozu grabbing hold of him and pulling him down onto the mat. He fights his immediate instinct to use his quirk, and discovers that without it, he really isn’t that strong at all. Yaoyorozu easily wrestles him down onto his back.

Is she stronger than me? he asks himself. She answers by mounting him, straddling him, and pinning his arms to the mat underneath her knees. As her bare thighs and spandex-clad ass rests on him, Midoriya suddenly really wished he was wearing more clothes, and really hoped that she wouldn’t look over her shoulder at what he was sure was now a very obvious erection.

Yaoyorozu looks down at him with her hands on her wide hips. “Are you sure you practiced?”

“W-Well, sort of…”

All he can do is look up at her face past her sizable breasts.

“Aren’t you going to try to escape?”

“O-Oh, right…”

Midoriya snaps out of the trance that her body had put him in. He tries to buck her off him by pumping his hips off the mat. But her body wins each time and keeps him pinned down. Her ass weighs his chest down.

Yaoyorozu just rides his failed escape attempts out with her hands on her hips.

“Hmm. I guess I can’t just leave you like this. I mean, in a tactical situation, I would need to be able to incapacitate you and then go help others.”

“I-Incapacitate?” Midoriya didn’t like the sound of that. He tried to lift his arms up off the mat, but her legs weren’t going anywhere.

“Normally I’d just make some rope and tie you up, but without my quirk, it looks like I’ll have to…”

Yaoyorozu takes hold of the back of his head, taking two handfuls of his thick, green hair. She pulls his chin up so that it’s pressed up against her crotch. He feels the soft, skintight fabric of her shorts underneath his chin. He has no idea what she’s doing. He blushes. Then, holding his head tight, she falls onto her side and transitions into a headscissor and he quickly realizes what she’s doing. Suddenly, he can barely breathe. Her soft thighs start to close in around his throat. He grabs at her thighs desperately, trying to pull them away. But it’s hopeless. They continue to crush him.

“Obviously, in a real combat situation, I would have to knock you out. It would be a waste to just sit on you until backup arrived.”

Midoriya starts to panic as he hears these words and feels his consciousness start to fade. He can feel the inner muscles of her thighs squeezing and squeezing and squeezing. Her legs looked so soft but now they’re impossibly hard. He realizes that without his quirk, she’s a lot stronger than he is. He had no idea her legs were this strong. His oxygen-deprived mind now wonders if he would even have a chance of prying these thighs apart even using his quirk. He looks up at her face and her detached expression past her sports bra. Her stomach is tight and taught, flexing hard along with her thighs. There’s just a hint of abs. Midoriya’s hands slide up her thighs to her hips. There’s no way out. Her thighs have totally locked him into place and he can feel that there’s no escape. Her thighs won’t budge no matter how much he pushes at them and gropes them. He can barely even move his head to the side. And when he does, she simply reaches down and straightens it out so that his chin is directly on her crotch where she wants it to be. Right where it belongs, so that her thighs can do their work and choke him out. He squeezes her thighs tightly in desperation.

“Midoriya, are you sure you…”

Midoriya doesn’t hear whatever else she has to say. He passes out.

He wakes up with his head in her lap, only now in a much more comfortable position.

She’s kneeling on the mat, and the back of his head is on her thighs.

The class rep looks genuinely concerned. “Midoriya, you’re supposed to tap before you pass out! Were you even paying attention when Midnight talked about this in class?”

“S-Sorry….”

All Midoriya could think about was how the pair of thighs that were currently his pillow were in fact deadly weapons that could crush his neck in a vice-like grip whenever Yaoyorozu wanted them to.

“Well, now that you’re awake, let’s go again.”
Old 07-May-21, 01:01
Last Achievements

Default My He(adscissor) Academia Part 2: Midoriya v. Mina

“Momo was telling me that she beat you yesterday, but I didn’t realize you were going to be this much of a pushover,” said Mina.

Mentally, Midoriya tried to blame his current position on Mina’s new no-quirk-training costume. It covered even less of her body than Momo’s had. It also showed off Mina’s body even more than her usual skin-tight hero costume did. Mina’s no-quirk-training costume was essentially a bikini with that same purple/turquoise pattern that her usual hero costume was. Midoriya blamed his lack of concentration on the amount of hot-pink skin that this outfit showed off. Mina’s flat, toned stomach, bubble butt, and long pink legs were on full display.

Her long, pink legs were currently wrapped around Midoriya’s neck. Mina had put him into a reverse headscissor. Midoriya’s face was just inches away from her perky, pink ass. This was little consolation, since he could barely breathe and was struggling to stay conscious.

“I mean, isn’t strength, like, sort of your whole thing…?” Mina asked with genuine curiosity in her voice.

“I-It’s just my…quirk…” Midoriya managed to say with what little air he had left.

“Well, yeah, but I mean you’re always working out, right?”

Mina was propping herself up with one hand on the mat, but her other hand was free. She started using this free hand to feel Midoriya’s chest and shoulders, squeezing and prodding his lean muscle. Midoriya blushed intensely.

“You have some muscle. I sort of thought you’d put up more of a fight…”

Midoriya started to put up more of a fight. He clutched at her pink thighs, desperately pulling at them. He tried to roll over. Surprisingly, it actually felt like he was making progress.

“Here’s…more of a fight….” said Midoriya, struggling.

“Yeah?” Mina flexed her legs – hard. “How about now?”

Midoriya had just barely been breathing before. Now it was like he was breathing through a straw. Her pink quads were totally crushing his windpipe and closing in on him from both sides. He rolled onto his side, forcing her to roll onto her side too. She laughed and straightened them out so his back was on the mat again.

“Trying to get away?”

Mina planted both of her hands on his bare thighs, right next to his crotch. She glanced over her shoulder, smiling triumphantly. Her pink glutes and quads were slowly putting Midoriya to sleep as he pushed at them to no avail.

“Oh come on, I’m not even really trying.”

These words made Midoriya start to panic and re-double his escape efforts.

“You look so cute back there. You’re starting to turn the same color as me.”

Mina gave his thighs a squeeze with her hands.

“I bet you couldn’t do this with your thighs, could you? Honestly, I thought you would be stronger than this, Deku. Is this really how weak you are without your quirk…?”

Midoriya had been determined not to tap, especially after losing so hard to Momo yesterday, but he had now accepted that he had no other choice. He could just barely breathe at all. As humiliating as it was, he meekly tapped one hand on Mina’s pink hip. Mina’s response was worrying – she laughed.

“You’re tapping already?” She put a finger to her lips, clearly deep in thought. “I can’t remember what Midnight said about tapping… are we supposed to let the loser tap? Or are we supposed to make it more realistic and knock them out… I mean, obviously a villain wouldn’t let you tap….”

While Mina struggled to remember things that had apparently been discussed in class, Midoriya’s tapping became more frantic. His hand moved from her hip to her thigh, where he hoped tapping would be more noticeable. Then he started tapping her ass, where he knew it would be noticed. Also, he just couldn’t resist anymore. His tapping, which had started off embarrassed and hesitant, was now one step below a proper slap.

“Hmm. I think I’ll just knock you out. I mean, this way you’ll be more prepared for the real world of being a hero and stuff.”

Mina flexed her pink thighs completely, and Midoriya realized that she had in fact been holding back this whole time. Mina squeeeezed her legs tightly, crossing her ankles behind his head and totally crushing his throat. His face was pushed up higher, closer to her pink ass, getting buried deeper and deeper into her thighs.

“Maybe I’ll try this…”

Mina uncrossed her ankles, which actually eased the pressure slightly. Midoriya hopelessly pulled at her calves, hoping to do something. But she had only uncrossed her ankles so that she could transition into a figure-four. She put right ankle into the crook of her left knee. Then she reached behind her and grabbed hold of her other ankle so she could yank it tight like a brutal lever – even tighter than her hold had been before. The straw Midoriya had been breathing through had been closed tightly shut. His face was also smooshed into her ass, wedged in tightly between those pink cheeks. He was now totally smothered as well as being totally crushed. He was locked in and utterly helpless to escape. He stopped trying to escape and tried tapping again, tapping and tapping on her ass. She ignored him and squeezed and squeezed until he was completely unconscious.

“Oh wow, he’s already out,” laughed Mina.

She reached over to where she’d left her phone on the mat beside them. Holding her phone up high, she took a selfie which included her face, but also what could be seen of Midoriya’s sleeping face underneath her ass. This image was then posted in the group chat that included all of the 1-A girls, along with the caption:

Training with Deku is going great today!

Midnight liked the picture immediately. Mina wasn’t sure how exactly Midnight had gotten into this group chat.
Old 10-May-21, 04:26
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My He(adscissor) Academia Part 1: Midoriya v. Momo

awesome.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-21, 18:59
Last Achievements

Default My He(adscissor) Academia Part 3: Midoriya v. Toru

(This (longer) chapter was a commission. If you're interested in getting a commission, just message me.)

When Midoriya had first found out that he would be going up against Toru today in practice, he was somewhat relieved. There was just no way Toru could be as strong as Momo and Mina, right? He also told himself that because he literally wouldn’t be able to see Toru’s body, he wouldn’t be as distracted. I mean, how could he be, right? There’s nothing to look at. She didn’t exactly draw a lot of stares from the boys like Momo did.

Midoriya entered the mat-covered practice room and instantly realized that he was wrong. The no-quirk-training outfit that Toru had gotten from Midnight was basically just a white bikini. Also, to Midoriya’s horror, there were several other people in the practice room. Momo, Mina, and Denki were also there, for some reason.

“Midnight said my no-quirk-training costume would have to be able to be removed super fast!” Toru explained, “Since obviously in a real fight I’d just take it off.”

“Well it certainly accomplishes that…” says Momo.

The small, white bikini would definitely be easy to remove.

“But what does it say there on the bottom…?” asked Momo.

“Oh, this?” The panties moved up a bit as Toru stuck her hips out. “No idea! My English isn’t that great.”

“Neither is mine… but I think it looks cute!” said Mina.

None of their English was good enough to read the words Midnight had chosen to include over the crotch of the panties in pink text. Unbeknownst to them, it read “Say I'm your goddess now.” Not even Midnight could predict how fitting this would turn out to be.

Midoriya was realizing that the floating bikini was in fact, very distracting. His 16 year old, male brain was just too easy to turn on. He couldn’t actually see her body, but he could see how it filled out the bikini. He could see that she had small, perky breasts and a tight, round bubble butt. That was enough to make Midoriya once again wish that his own no-quirk-training costume was more than just a speedo.

“Oh, hey Deku!” said Toru. “I saw the pictures of your practice with Momo and Mina. You definitely need more practice.”

“P-Pictures…?”

Momo had sort of a smug expression. “I think Deku learned a lot from his session with me. I mean, I clearly made him suffer the most. And everyone knows you can only grow through suffering. It’s like lifting weights. You have to break-“

“Yeah yeah, whatever,” Mina interrupted. “But I humiliated him more. Which is important too. Heroes have to learn how to deal with public defeat, since they’re always on TV.”

Mina took out her phone and started swiping through some pictures, showing them to Toru. They were all selfies with Deku’s head being trapped by her pink thighs in various ways. In most of them, Deku was unconscious. In others, he was red in the face, prying at her legs trying to escape. His fingers sunk into her thick thighs a little.

“I want to be in the girl’s group chat…” Denki said, mostly to himself.

“Well I’m going to show you both up!” Toru declared, “I’m going to totally own Deku and teach him a lesson he’ll never forget ever!”

Midoriya raised his hands. “I don’t really think that’s the point of this practice…”

Toru leapt at Deku. “Yes it is!”

She tackled Deku down to the mat.

“Someone’s eager to get started,” said Mina.

As Deku grappled with Toru, he quickly realized a few problems. He only really knew where her breasts and ass were at any given time. The position of her arms, most importantly, was a mystery to him. So they would appear on his body, holding him tightly, out of nowhere, catching him by surprise. He also quickly realized that Toru was in fact quite strong. Underneath her soft, smooth skin was firm muscle. Deku’s overly analytical mind realized that because Toru didn’t really have to train her quirk, she could devote all her time to training her body. And he could feel it. She was actually stronger than both Momo and Mina.

“Who’s winning? I can’t even tell.” Asked Mina.

“I’m winning!” said Toru.

And she was. Deku felt her smooth, bare thighs close around one of his arms. Then he felt her hands tightly grip his other arm. His arms were pinned down on either side of him now. Toru was laying across him perpendicularly.

“This is a new move I’ve been working on, Deku!”

Before Deku could really start trying to get out of this hold, he felt her lay her toned, flat, soft stomach down over his face.

“Mmmpphhh!” he protested.

Toru laughed. “That tickles! Stop that.”

She pushed herself down onto him harder, letting her full weight down on him. Obviously she didn’t weigh a lot, but Deku’s strength was rapidly being drained by the fact that he was finding it difficult to breathe through her stomach. He was being smothered by her navel. He tried to move his arms, but one of them was in the vice of her thighs, and the other was fighting a losing battle against both of Toru’s arms.

Because Toru’s body was of course, invisible, the audience could see Deku’s face as he struggled to breathe.

Mina took a picture with her phone. “Definitely one for the group chat.”

“Mmmphh! Mmmphh!”

“I bet neither of you thought of using your stomach like this, did you?” Toru asked the bystanders.

Momo shook her head. “I never thought of this… it’s an interesting move. It seems to be quite effective. I think Midoriya is about to pass out.”

Deku tapped on Toru’s invisible thigh. His vision was fading. The ceiling above him, which he was staring at through Toru’s torso, was dimming. Her soft yet firm stomach was not easy to breathe through. He could feel her breathing, lifting her stomach in and out. He was desperate for air, and she was just breathing totally normally. She was effortlessly owning him.

“Sorry Deku, but since nobody else let you tap, I’m not going to either!”

Deku passed out.

“Deku, you’re kind of making us look bad here…” Denki looked like he was slightly embarrassed on his behalf, and perhaps also slightly embarrassed on behalf of the male gender.

“That’s one KO already! And I’m just getting started.” Toru popped up off of Deku’s unconscious body.

Deku slowly began to come to. Before he could really wake up fully though, Toru came down on him again. She laid her body down on top of his, grabbing his wrists tightly in her soft yet tight grip.

“You’re not even going to let him recover?” asked Mina. “Jeez, Toru.”

“This is more realistic! A villain wouldn’t let you up.”

“T-This is just…practice…” Deku urged her to consider, as he tried to free his wrists. Every time he managed to lift his hands off the mat above his head, she would slam them back down. Soon Deku had more problems to worry about than his arms. He could feel her invisible thighs snaking their way around his, going for a grapevine. He tried to resist and close his thighs tightly shut, but she forced them open with her superior quads. It wasn’t quite a normal grapevine. Her feet were very high up on Deku’s thighs – right next to his crotch. Her feet even brushed up against his bulge slightly, causing him to blush intensely, of course. She pried his legs apart, forcing them to spread wide.

“What’s happening…?” Denki asked, attempting to figure out what was happening to Deku based just on the positions of both pieces of her white bikini.

“I’m not totally sure, but I think she has him in a grapevine,” said Momo thoughtfully.

Denki nodded. “I see, I see…”

“That’s right! But this isn’t just any grapevine! This is my own signature grapevine!” Toru said proudly.

Then, keeping Deku’s wrists pinned to the mat and his legs spread wide, she lowered her stomach down over his face once again.

“Mmmphh!”

“In my super grapevine, you pin their legs, their arms, and smother them too! It’s totally unbeatable.”

It felt totally unbeatable to Deku. His inner thighs were crying out in pain. He was trying to force his legs back together, but her legs would not allow this. Her feet were like anchors, forcing him to spread wide. It felt like she could pull him apart like a wish-bone if she wanted to. He tried to force his wrists up off the mat, but he could only get about an inch of air before she pushed them back down again. Then there was the problem of breathing. Her tight, toned stomach was once again flattening his face and it was becoming harder and harder to breathe. His lips were vacuum-sealed to her navel as she weighed his body down with hers. He sort of tapped on the mat with his fingers, but he wasn’t even sure she would notice. He was also pretty sure that she wouldn’t care about this, since apparently the girls of class 1-A had collectively decided that it would be better for his education to just put him to sleep repeatedly.

“This does look totally unbeatable…” Denki looked a little bit in awe of how easily and how totally Toru had managed to bring Deku’s body under her control.

“Uh, Toru…” Momo pointed down to Deku.

“What?” Toru asked.

“He’s already out…”

“Oh. I didn’t notice.” Toru rolled off of Deku, who was now fast asleep, totally out cold. Apparently her soft stomach was pretty difficult to breathe through, since the hold really hadn’t even lasted that long.

While Deku was out, Toru walked over to a weight bench by the mat and picked up a bottle of water. As she drank, a few drops escaped her lips and rolled down her mostly naked body. The drops rolled over her breasts…down her tight stomach… and then got caught in her adonis belt like a little ravine. Denki watched the water trace her body with his mouth open. Deku probably would have liked watching it as well, but he was still unconscious.

Toru let out a satisfied sigh and dropped the bottle. “Alright. Now I’m going to show you guys how to really scissor Deku.”

“Come on, I think we know how to do that already.” Mina showed Toru her phone to remind her. On screen was Deku locked into a brutally tight reverse headscissor, totally crushed by her pink ass and thighs.

“Oh yeah? Well just watch me then.”

“You’re sort of hard to watch…” Denki muttered.

Deku awoke to the feeling of two hands gripping his thick, green hair tightly.

“W-Wait, Toru, I-“

His complaint, or comment, or whatever it was going to be, was cut off by Toru’s thighs. He felt his head being lifted up off the mat slightly, where it came to rest against Toru’s crotch. It met the back of his head like a pillow. Then her soft-yet-hard thighs scissored his neck, closing in around him. It was so tight he felt like his head would pop off, or his neck would break. Her thighs were like a vice, totally crushing him. He tapped immediately. He knew there was no way he could get out. He had only been in the hold for about a second and he could already feel the strength in her thighs, and could tell that she was stronger than Momo and Mina.

To Deku’s surprise, after he tapped, her thighs relaxed. He sucked down air desperately. But when he tried to lift his head up out of her legs, she flexed a little bit. Just enough to keep him in place. Not enough to choke him. But the message was clear – he wasn’t going anywhere. This was just a little break for him.

“Toru…” Momo looked surprised by the display. “You could have put him to sleep instantly…”

Mina was equally flabbergasted. “You’re this strong?”

“Yep! I’ve been training grappling way before this unit in class. Since my quirk is only good for stealth, the power part is all up to my body!” Nobody could see this, but Toru was raising her arms and flexing her biceps. If she had been wearing her tracksuit, or a shirt with long sleeves, it would have looked cooler. “I need to be able to knock out enemies quick, since as soon as I grab them, they’ll know where I am.”

While Toru explained this to the audience, she got a little distracted. She sort of forgot that Deku was still trapped between her thighs. Deku started to tap again.

“Tapping again already? Deku, I really think you need to practice more.” Toru relaxed her thighs again as she said this, mercifully allowing Deku to breathe.

“She’s right, Deku,” agreed Mina. “You need to spend less time watching All Might highlight videos on YouTube and more time working on your grappling.”

“O-Okay…” Deku said somewhat defeatedly. He couldn’t exactly argue with them, seeing as how he was currently completely at Toru’s mercy, and she could put him to sleep any second if she wanted to.

“You know, Toru, headscissors work even better if you turn their head around,” suggested Momo.

“Oh, I know. But I wanted to keep him like this for some selfies. That way you can see his face better.” Toru picked up her phone from where it was laying just off the mat. “Smile, Deku!”

Deku could not smile, since he couldn’t really breathe and it sort of felt like she might break his jaw with her strong quads. The picture was an interesting one due to Toru’s quirk. It looked like Deku was choking, with his cheeks squished together, while he rested his head on a pair of floating panties. A bra floated above his head.

“I said smile.” Toru said, suddenly in a more serious, and very bratty tone of voice. She pulsed the muscles in her legs, reminding Deku that she could KO his ass any second. Deku, even more scared now, did as she commanded and smiled as best he could for her selfie. “There you go. That’s better. Tsuyu, Ochaco and Kyoka are going to love this.”

“O-Ochaco…?” Deku asked with what little air he had.

“Well yeah, all the girls are in the group chat. Now do peace signs.” Toru commanded.

“W-What?”

“Do it.” Toru said in her brattiest tone of voice while simultaneously flexing her legs hard and reminding Deku who was in charge here.

Deku made shaky peace signs with both hands while Toru continued to take selfies. After a few more, she felt like she had enough.

“Hmm. I think that’s enough. Now…”

Deku felt Toru’s hands take hold of his shoulders. Her legs eased up around his throat, letting him take real, full breaths for the first time in a while. Toru got up on her knees. He gasped, sucking down air. But it didn’t last long. Before his weakened, oxygen-starved body could really even start thinking about making an effort to resist, Toru sat down on his throat, straddling his neck.

Toru’s crotch pushed into the bottom of Deku’s chin. If his English was better, he would have been able to read “Say I'm your goddess now" right above his face. Toru wasn’t heavy, but her full weight coming down on his throat like this was enough to make breathing almost impossible.

“It looks like he’s just… being crushed by a pair of panties…” Denki said, unable to look away from the strange scene.

“See, you don’t even need to scissor them. Just doing this is enough.” Toru said, thrusting her hips forward. This forced Deku’s chin back. His hands latched onto her thick thighs. He wasn’t’ even really trying to push her off at this point – he knew that would be hopeless. He was just clinging on to something. He could barely breathe. Toru thrust her hips out further, forcing his head back further. He couldn’t stop himself from gurgling a little bit.

“All you need to do is put your weight on the right spot,” Toru explained.

“That’s clearly the right spot…” said Momo, looking down at Deku’s reddening face beneath the floating pair of panties that was flattening his little throat.

“Then, if you really want to put them to sleep fast, you just do this!” Toru reached down and cradled Deku’s head in her hands, lacing her fingers together around the back of his head. Deku found this oddly comforting for a second, before she then started pulling up. This forced his throat to be even tighter up against her crotch, making breathing impossible. She had totally sealed off his breathing. Panic kicked in and he pushed at her thighs, then her hips, then even at her stomach, just trying to do something.

Toru giggled. “Sorry Deku, but there’s no way out of this one.”

She was right. Deku was powerless to stop Toru from putting him to sleep. Again. She could knock him out at will, and there was really nothing he could do about it.

Deku passed out again.

“Should we really be knocking Deku out this much?” Momo asked nobody in particular.

“Midnight said it was fine,” answered Mina.

“Midnight might not be the best authority on this…” said Denki.

“Oh, I’m sure he can take it,” said Toru as she rolled onto her back, “I’m not done yet.”

Toru laid out on her back and held tightly onto Deku’s hair so he stayed right between her legs. He was starting to wake up, but he was a little too late to escape now. Not that he could have anyway. Toru pulled his face deeper into her crotch so that the lower half of his face was covered by her panties. His face sunk into her and her thighs wrapped themselves around his head and neck. He tried to tell her that he was done, that he had no energy left to fight her with, that this really wasn’t “training” in his opinion, but all that came out was a muffled “Mmmpphh…” which was totally smothered by her crotch.

“Wow, it looks like you really have him in there tight.” said Mina, doing her best to figure out what was happening based on how Deku’s face looked jammed tightly into the floating pair of panties.

“You could probably knock him out just by holding him like that,” said Momo

“Of course I could. But it’s only fun if you squeeze!” said Toru.

She squeezed. Her soft yet so hard thighs started to crush in around Deku on every side, flattening his throat and making his jaw and skull feel like they might break under the growing pressure. All he could see was the pair of panties he was struggling to breathe through and a floating bra a little bit past that. But he could feel everything. It felt like she was taking him deeper and deeper into her ever-tightening scissorhold. He grabbed onto her invisible thighs. But this time, Toru didn’t allow this. She grabbed his hands, pulled them off her bare legs, and held them against the mat, making him feel even more helpless than before. He was so tempted to use his quirk to get out of this thigh-vice, but he was just way too nice to do that. But he really wanted to. Her thighs felt so strong though, and his brain had so little oxygen to think with, however, that he wondered if even his quirk would let him escape. It truly felt like she owned him as her quads squeeeezed around him and he struggled to get any air past her panties.

“I’m kind of surprised he’s still awake,” said Mina.

“I mean, I could have knocked him out already, but I was waiting for you to take some pics,” said Toru.

“Oh. Gotcha.” Mina kneeled down next to the two of them so she could take some close-up pictures of Deku’s face smooshed into the floating panties.

“Okay. Now I think it’s time for him to go to sleep.” Toru flexed her legs completely, and Deku felt muscles he didn’t know she had close in around him, smooth skin flattening his throat. He was asleep within seconds of Toru deciding to go all-out and hold nothing back.

“Deku looks so cute when he’s sleeping, doesn’t he?” Mina took a few pictures of Deku unconscious on the mat.

“I think he’s had enough for one day,” said Momo.

Denki nodded in agreement, worried about the precedent this was setting for the treatment of the 1-A boys.

“But that’s not even my true finisher!” said Toru.

This worried Denki. “Oh no…”

Toru slid her body underneath Deku’s, facing his feet, in a sort of 69 position. Deku started to regain consciousness, and his half-awake mind was pleased to find that the mat had been replaced with Toru’s soft body.

“What is she doing…?” Momo looked slightly confused.

Toru took a handful of Deku’s green hair in one hand, and the waistband of her panties in the other. In one smooth motion that demonstrated surprising upper-body strength, she slid Deku’s head down her body, face-first over her stomach until his head was under her panties and he was face-down in her crotch.

“Oh…that’s what she’s doing…”

Deku woke to find his head stuck inside Toru’s panties, face trapped in her invisible crotch. All he could see was the mat underneath her. But he could feel everything. With his face. He blushed intensely and tried to pull his head out. But Toru grabbed onto her waistband and pulled down, trapping his head there. Deku was too weak by this point to escape. Her brutal scissors had drained his strength to the point where this was enough to keep him in place.

“This is my true finisher! Panty Prison!” Toru declared, followed by a slight moan as Deku moved his face.

Denki turned away. “I don’t think even Midnight would approve of this…”

“What do you think?” asked Toru, “Have I beaten Deku even harder than both of you did?”

It was hard for Momo and Mina to deny that she had. Deku was currently weakly squirming around on top of her with his face trapped in her panties. He had never been more humiliated. He was so weak that she could hold him right where she wanted him and there was nothing he could do about it. His squirming began to slow. Toru let out a few cute little moans as his face moved back and forth across her.

“Yes. But I’m totally going to out-do you my next practice session with him,” said Mina, something that surely would have terrified Deku if he could hear or pay attention to anything at that moment.

“Yes,” admitted Momo, “Though I’m not sure how… practical this finisher is…”

“It’s not about being practical,” said Toru, “It’s about letting the boys know who’s in charge!”

She let Deku’s head slide out of her crotch and onto the mat. Her panties snapped back into place. Deku rolled over off of her and onto his back, a defeated husk of his former self. If he was more conscious, he would have been aware enough to be embarrassed at the bulge in his no-quirk-training uniform. Because his no-quirk-training uniform was essentially just a speedo, there was really no way to hide his body’s obvious and unavoidable reaction to Toru’s brutal, but very hot holds.

“Well, at least he enjoyed it on some level,” Mina said, looking down at Deku’s bulge.

“Of course he did!” Toru stood up, standing with one foot on either side of Deku’s head. “And now that I’ve finished my Panty Prison finisher hold, it’s time for my signature victory pose!”

Toru slowly did the splits, lowering her crotch down onto Deku’s neck. He gurgled a little when her weight came down on his throat, but he was far too weak to put up any resistance at all. Toru raised both her arms, flexing them victoriously.

All the audience could see was a pair of panties slowly coming to rest on Deku’s neck.

“It looks like the winner, by knock-out… by multiple knock-outs, actually, is Toru,” said Momo.

“Victory poses might not be your thing…” said Mina.

“I’m doing the splits!” Toru said in a pouting sort of way.

“We’ll take your word for it…” said Momo.

“Take a picture too!”

Mina took a picture, but the only person who was really in a position to appreciate this victory pose was Deku, who could feel her crotch slowly crushing his throat. The splits made sure her full weight was flattening his windpipe.

Then Toru stood up, letting Deku breathe. “And this is my victory dance!”

They watched as the floating bikini moved around. They could tell that she was swaying her hips rhythmically, but beyond that it really wasn’t clear what she was doing.

“I’m sure it’s great, Toru…” Momo said.

“Yeah, really… hot. Definitely hot,” added Mina.

Denki gave her an approving thumbs up.

As Deku began to wake up and regain consciousness, he opened his eyes to see the floating bikini above him. The floating bikini that had just totally made him her bitch.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 21:20
Last Achievements

Part 4: Deku vs. Ochaco

(This chapter was a commission.)

Deku knew that, eventually, he would have to practice with Ochaco. It was inevitable. It was now widely known among the student body that Midnight was the one designing the new training costumes, and she had not disappointed with Ochaco’s. Ochaco blushed as soon as she walked into the mat-covered practice room.

Her ‘no quirk training costume’ was, like the others, based on her hero costume. It had the same pink and dark green color scheme, only it showed off much more skin. Much more. It was essentially a bikini with a few extras thrown in. She had a pink choker that looked like it had been pulled straight off her hero costume, as well as pink bands around both wrists. Her body didn’t look as hard or as toned as the other girls Deku had wrestled so far. She looked softer. But her soft looking thighs also seemed like they would probably be perfect for trapping necks between them.

“I-I can’t believe Midnight is really making us wear these,” said Ochaco, in much in reference to her own costume as to Deku’s, which was basically just a green speedo that showed off his lean body.

“Y-Yeah, I know…” replied Deku, who was torn between being eternally grateful to Midnight for this opportunity, but also really wishing they could just do something more normal for once.

Ochaco’s blushing gradually stopped as her serious, competition brain started to kick into gear and take over (mostly, at least) from her ‘omg it’s Deku’ brain. She pointed at him defiantly.

“Don’t think that I’m going to be the first one to lose to you.”

Deku raised his hands innocently. “I-It’s not really supposed to be about winning or losing, it’s just practice…”

“Y-You know what I mean.”

Unfortunately, Deku did know exactly what she meant. He also knew that Ochaco was actually the 1-A girl who probably had the most experience when it came to grappling thanks to her internship with Gunhead. This did not bode well for Deku. But he also knew that he had a secret advantage over Ochaco that he didn’t have over Mina or Momo, for instance. On some level, he was aware of Ochaco’s crush on him, and he hoped that this would throw her off of her game. Deku didn’t have it in him to try and actively exploit this weakness somehow, so he just had to hope that for once it was his body that would be doing the distracting. Currently he was struggling not to look down at Ochaco’s breasts, so there would definitely be some distracting going on both ways.

They both stepped onto the mat. They grabbed onto each other. They both blushed as they felt each other’s bare skin.

Ochaco broke the silence in order to try not to think about this. “Maybe you should have interned with Gunhead too, Deku. Then you would know about this.”

“A-About what?”

Ochaco expertly tossed Deku over her hip and down onto the mat with a hard thud that knocked the wind out of him. In that instant, Deku realized that she was way, way more well versed in this stuff than he was.

While he was still recovering from having his back slammed down into the mat, Ochaco pounced and followed him down. She lay her body out on top of his, causing more of their bare skin to come into contact than before. Their bodies pressed together. His was hard and lean. Hers was soft and had just a little bit of give to it. But soon Deku realized that it wasn’t all soft. Her thighs, which entwined themselves around his in a grapevine, soon became hard. Really hard. Deku realized that her thick thighs were seriously strong.

“Gunhead didn’t really say anything about grapevines, but Mina showed me a few things,” Ochaco said proudly.

“N-Not bad…” admitted Deku.

“Aren’t you going to tap?”

“N-No…”

“I guess I can’t expect you of all people to give up easy.”

Deku, in true Deku fashion, was not giving up easy. At first he tried to bring his legs back together, but they were no match for her much stronger, thicker legs. So he gave up on that strategy. Her legs owned his and were stretching them further and further apart. Instead he put his hands on her wide hips and tried to shove her off that way.

As much as Ochaco loved the feeling of his hands on her hips, she couldn’t just lay there and allow this. She reached down and grabbed hold of his hands and then pinned them to the mat above his head.

“That won’t work on me, you know. You’ll have to try harder than that.”

Arms and legs now both trapped by Ochaco, Deku only really had one move left. He was almost too embarrassed to do it, but he also really wanted to win and really wanted to stop the burning feeling that was developing in his legs now that he was practically doing the splits thanks to her powerful thigh muscles.

He started to thrust his hips up into hers, trying to buck her off. His semi-hard bulge pushed up into her soft body. They both blushed. But it was kind of working. Deku felt her grip on his hands loosen. She was very distracted. It felt like her legs were weakening a bit.

“I-I think you need to go to sleep, Deku.”

Ochaco pulled herself together, resisting the urge to turn this no quirk practice session into a prolonged make out session. It was a strong urge. But she just couldn’t be the only 1A girl to lose to Deku. What would the group chat say?

Until now, Ochaco had been arching her back and keeping her upper body mostly up off of Deku. Now she lay down flat on him. This meant her breasts were now pressing down into Deku’s face.

“Mmmphhh!” was all Deku managed to say in response to this development.

“I-It’s a real move, okay!” insisted Ochaco.

Whether or not it was a ‘real’ move was irrelevant to Deku. Either way, he was now struggling to breathe. It was like trying to breathe through a pillow. Well, two pillows. All he could feel was the warm skin of her cleavage and the smooth fabric of her costume.

He turned his head to the side, freeing his face. He sucked in fresh air.

“Well I can’t just let you do that, Deku.”

Ochaco let his hands go. For a brief moment Deku foresaw a future where he escaped this hold. He could grab onto her hips again and push her off. Maybe he could roll to the side. Maybe he could even get on top of her, an idea which his male brain immediately found very attractive on a deeper level. But none of this happened. Instead, before Deku could take advantage of his free hands. Ochaco hugged her arms tightly around his head. She pulled his face back into her breasts. And now there was no getting out.

He could just barely still breathe. He was nearly doing the splits and his thighs were burning. He wished he was way more flexible. His hands were free now, but grabbing onto Ochaco’s wide hips wasn’t exactly helping much. She was enjoying it, but it wasn’t helping in the escape department.

“I don’t want to knock you out, Deku. You are going to tap, right…?” Ochaco asked with genuine concern in her voice.

“Mmmpphh…”

“…What?”

Deku tapped on her hip. Ochaco let him go. While he lay on his back, breathing hard and recovering with the help of some sweet, fresh air, Ochaco walked over to the edge of the mat and picked up her phone. She took a few pictures of the mostly conscious Deku’s body and posted them in the group chat.

deku after my grapevine was her caption. Mina, who had been checking the group chat constantly since she knew they were practicing, liked the picture almost immediately.

Deku stood up. He looked like he had recovered. Mostly, at least. He had been on the verge of blacking out.

Ochaco looked a little worried. “Are you okay? We can take a break if you want.”

Deku just shook his head. “L-Let’s just keep practicing…”

“Well, if you say so.”

Deku knew that a break and some water wasn’t really going to help him much. His only real hope was that maybe Ochaco was too nice to really go hard on him again. Maybe she was too nice to really crush him like Mina or Toru had. He would soon find out that her natural niceness would not in fact protect him at all.

They locked arms once again.

“Deku, the other girls were right. You really do need practice.”

“W-What?” asked Deku, who didn’t even know what he was doing wrong at that moment or what he needed practicing other than everything.

“I mean, just look at this.”

Ochaco exploited Deku’s amateur stance and positioning to easily toss him down onto the mat once again.

“Haven’t you learned anything from practicing with the other girls?”

Deku had sort of been too busy getting crushed by thighs to really learn much from his other practice sessions. He had been unconscious or semi-conscious for large sections of them as well. And that seemed to be where this one was heading too.

Ochaco followed him down to the mat once again, only this time she was facing his feet. Deku knew what was coming, and tried to stop the reverse scissor by grabbing hold of her legs. But he was too late and Ochaco was too fast. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Ochaco locked Deku into a tight reverse headscissor. Her thick, soft thighs were wrapped around his neck. They were closing in on all sides. They were so thick they touched each other around his neck. She didn’t even bother grabbing Deku’s hands – she knew he couldn’t do anything. Also, she kind of wanted to feel his hands on her. She soon got that wish, as Deku started to try and pull her thighs apart. He knew it wouldn’t work, but he also couldn’t stop himself from putting his hands on those incredibly soft and grabbable thighs.

“You haven’t learned how to get out of scissors yet, have you?”

“N-No…”

He also hadn’t learned how not to be distracted in this hold, which had a better view than any other. Her big, firm butt was directly in front of his face. It took up almost his entire field of vision. Her costume was being pulled between her cheeks, revealing more of her ass than was originally intended. Or, knowing Midnight, possibly this had been intended.

“Okay, don’t tap yet. I need to show the group chat.”

This didn’t make Deku tap, this made him want to escape to avoid humiliation. He pulled at her thighs harder with what strength he still had. It didn’t help.

Ochaco reached out and picked up her phone from where it was laying on the mat next to them. She propped herself up with her other hand, arching her back. She held her phone out high above her and Deku. But she didn’t take a picture. To Deku’s horror, he saw that she wasn’t taking a picture. She was starting a group video chat.

Mina, Momo, and Tsuyu all appeared on half the screen. The three of them were clearly all sharing one phone between them.

“And you guys said I would go easy on him,” said Ochaco proudly. She lifted her phone up high over her shoulder so that they could all see Deku. His face was wedged in her ass, and his hands were clutching at her thighs, sinking into the soft backs of her legs.

“Clearly we were wrong,” said Momo.

“Nice!” approved Mina.

Tsuyu pointed into the camera. “Um, Ochaco…”

Ochaco was smiling at them proudly. “What? Like this reverse, Tsuyu?”

“Look behind you…”

Ochaco looked behind her. Deku was out cold, fully unconscious between her powerful thighs.

“Ah! S-Sorry, Deku!”
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-22, 20:48
Last Achievements

Part 5

(This story was a commission. There's going to be one more part. If you're interested in commissions, just message me)

“What do you think, Deku?” asked Midnight.

“U-Um…”

“It’s okay. I figured you’d be too stunned to really answer.”

Deku had assumed that Midnight would just wear her usual costume for his grappling lesson today. He had assumed wrong. She had somehow managed to slut it up even more, and was standing in front of him on the mat wearing very little. Her usual chokers, and a jacket that was wide open, showing Deku a very small black bra and panty set. Her curvy body was on full display for him. Even more than usual, which was saying something.

“I think that since all you students get to wear the grappling uniforms I designed for you, it’s only fair that I should get to switch it up too. This was my original uniform, before that stupid Hero Costume Skin Exposure Limitation Act. Well, my real original costume was actually less than this…” She laughed.

Deku’s uniform, which she had designed, was essentially a small, green speedo. He felt too exposed in front of her wearing it and would have liked more clothes. But he was kind of used to it by now, since he’d already had to grapple with five of his female classmates wearing it.

“Do you like the uniform I made for you?” she asked.

“I-It’s a little…small…”

“Well of course it is! You need a full range of motion for grappling, Deku.”

“R-Right…”

Midnight glanced at the clock. “When are they going to get here?”

“When is who going to get here?!” asked Deku, alarmed.

“Your classmates, of course. Well, your female classmates, anyway.”

“W-What?”

Midnight just laughed. “Didn’t I tell you? They’re going to watch our practice today. I’m going to show them a thing or two about how you should really wrestle boys.”

Before Deku could protest, the door to the training room opened and in walked all of the girls of class 1-A. They were just wearing their typical school uniforms, which somehow made Deku feel even more exposed than he usually did in his grappling attire.

Midnight came up behind Deku and put her hands on his shoulders. She gave them a squeeze which made him nervous. “All of you ladies have been doing pretty well in the new grappling course, but I think it’s time I showed you a thing or two myself. There’s definitely room for improvement.”

“Why are you using Deku for this…?” asked Ochaco, who looked like she’d rather not be there.

“Because Deku here did the best in his sessions against all of you.”

This was very surprising to Deku, since the girls in his class had all crushed him. He could only imagine how badly they had crushed the other boys if he was the one who had faired the best.

“Really?” asked Momo, who was also surprised.

“Yes! But let’s not waste more time. I think we’ll get started.”

Midnight slipped her arms underneath Deku’s and then clutched her hands together behind his neck. A half nelson. Since Midnight was quite a bit taller than Deku, this ended up lifting him up off the mat. His toes were just barely touching the floor.

“T-That’s not fair…” Deku tried to reach behind him.

“Not fair?” Midnight laughed. “You always need to be prepared, Deku. Villains aren’t going to be fair, you know.”

Midnight lifted him up higher so that his toes left the mat. She looked over him at the female students. “As you can see, this is a pretty good hold for restraining someone. But we can do better.”

Midnight fell down onto her back, taking Deku with her. Anticipating his escape plan perfectly, she quickly secured his legs with her own. She hooked her feet into his thighs, pressing into them with the soles of her bare feet. Before Deku could even really start to move, she quickly transitioned her half nelson into a rear naked choke. Now her arms weren’t pinning his now. They were choking his little throat, wrapping his neck up tightly.

Deku realized that she was much stronger than the girls in his class, as well as a much more skilled grappler. It felt like she knew her way around his body better than he did.

“This is better because you can choke them, obviously.”

Midnight flexed her bicep a little harder, causing Deku to cough slightly.

“And in a serious situation, you need to go right for the KO and put them to sleep.”

Midnight flexed both her arms completely. Deku was totally taken back by her strength. She had completely closed his windpipe in an instant, totally cutting off his air supply. He had to tap out on her arm immediately or else he knew he would be out. It was clear that she didn’t need her quirk to put people to sleep fast.

The 1-A girls looked impressed by how fast Midnight had gotten a tap out of Deku.

Midnight eased up on Deku, but kept him in the hold. She continued to hug him tight against her body. He could feel her big, firm breasts against his back. Her skin felt hot against his bare back.

Midnight started petting Deku’s hair with her free hand. “But there are situations where you might not want to just put someone to sleep right away…”

“Such as a tactical situation where you need to get information from them,” said Momo.

“Correct! Boys can’t tell you their secrets when they’re asleep. So sometimes you just need to apply pressure…”

Midnight began to squeeze his neck again, only slowly this time. Instead of instantly crushing his throat with her full strength, she was easing him into it, constricting him more and more tightly as he started to squirm and try to escape.

“Now, in a tactical situation, nothing is off-limits, girls.”

Deku did not like the sound of this. He struggled harder but got nowhere.

Midnight’s heels began to slowly slide up Deku’s thighs…higher and higher… until they were pressed right up against Deku’s balls in their tight green speedo.

Deku froze, mortified.

“I’m going easy on Deku here, because I don’t want to hurt him, but I think you girls understand what I mean. In this hold, a boy’s package is perfectly exposed for you. The ultimate way to threaten a boy is to hit them where it hurts the most. If you need to make a boy talk, this is how.”

Midnight could feel Deku starting to get hard. She smiled. “If you were a villain, would you tell me what I wanted right now, Deku?”

“Y-Yes!”

“That’s what I thought.”

Midnight maneuvered herself so that she was now on top of Deku. Deku felt like she somehow always knew exactly where to put her hands on his body. She could manipulate his body and get it to do what she wanted easily.

Midnight grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the mat. Then her legs found his and snaked around them.

“I know I’ve already taught you girls the grapevine hold.”

Midnight’s back was arched, so that her body was only pressing against Deku’s from the waist down. It felt like this leverage let her really spread his legs hard. He couldn’t stop her from prying his legs apart and opening him up. Her crotch was pressing down right on top of his. She could feel his semi-hardness on her. She made eye contact with him and smiled.

“You can really feel their youthful energy in this hold. And you can totally trap and incapacitate them.”

“I-I can’t tap…”

“Oh, that’s right.” Midnight laughed, then eased up so that it no longer felt like she might snap his legs out of their sockets. “Be careful when restraining your partner’s hands, ladies. You wouldn’t want to accidentally break them. Well, not when it’s your classmate, that is.”

“Are you sure Deku is okay…?” Ochaco asked, peering around Midnight’s back so that she could see Deku’s pained expression.

“Oh, I’m sure he’s fine. He’s probably enjoying himself,” answered Midnight. “Now, some of you may already be implementing this, but here’s a way you can make this hold much more effective. It’s my twist on the usual grapevine.”

Midnight stretched Deku’s legs back out and kept his wrists pinned down. Then she began to slowly lower the top half of her body down onto Deku. Thanks to their height difference, this meant that her large, firm breasts were slowly descending down onto his face. All Deku could do was squirm as Midnight smiled. Her boobs were slowly squished into his face, smothering him. She let her full weight rest down on his smaller body.

“Now not only can he not move, but he’ll be asleep underneath me pretty soon. Some of you will just naturally be better at this than others. Ochaco, Momo, I’m talking to you.

Ochaco crossed her arms in front of her chest self-consciously. Momo just nodded, pondering the more serious tactical implications of the breast smother.

“M-Mmmphh!” was all Deku could say from underneath her breasts. They were big enough to totally smother his whole head. He could just barely still breathe. It was like someone had put a pillow over his face. Only instead of a pillow, it was a pair of soft, smooth boobs that Deku also thought smelled really nice. Like some sort of fruity bodywash. He tried moving his head to the side so he could breathe, but Midnight just brought her arms in and put a stop to that. Her arms pushed her breasts together.

“When they’re as big as mine are, this is the perfect hold. But it should work for all of you girls. You can control their whole body and their breathing from this position. As you can see, I’m completely in charge of Deku now and can do whatever I want with him.”

“Mmphh…”

“You don’t have to listen to them in this position either. That’s nice if you happen to be practicing with someone annoying.”

Tsuyu pointed in the general direction of Deku’s lost head. “He still can’t tap, and now he also can’t talk. How will you know when he’s out?”

“Good question, Tsuyu!”

Midnight just kept holding Deku there, smothering him with her breasts and pinning him down to the mat with her body.

Tsuyu just stared down at her. “…But what’s the answer?”

“Oh, right. The answer is you just have to check in on them.”

Midnight lifted her sizable breasts off of Deku’s face. He was conscious, but barely.

Midnight gently slapped his cheek with her hand. “Deku? Deku?”

“W-Wha…what…”

Midnight let go of his wrists so that she could prop herself up on the mat with her arm and look at the girls.

“As you can see, he would have been out in just a few more seconds. There’s no reason not to use your natural weapons if you need to. Now, if you want him awake and you need to get something out of him, you’ll need to be a little rougher than I was earlier. Something more like this.”

Midnight didn’t even bother grabbing hold of Deku’s wrists again. She put her hands behind her head, arched her back, and thrust both of her legs as wide as she could. When her legs snapped out, they took Deku’s with them. You couldn’t even see Deku’s legs underneath hers. Her thighs were just so much thicker. Deku was forced into a brutal splits.

Deku grabbed hold of her hips and tried to push her off for about one second before he realized it was over, and he was in way too much pain to resist. He tapped on her frantically. Midnight was much stronger than his classmates and Deku felt like she could truly snap him in half.

“I give!”

Midnight closed her legs together the moment he started to tap on her hip. “That’s the sort of grapevine you need to be training for. Now, let’s move on to some more fun holds. Like headscissors.”
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-22, 17:12
Last Achievements

Part 6

(This is the last part of this commission. If you're interested in a commission, just message me~)

“I know you’re all familiar with headscissors by now. I’ve probably talked with you about them more than any other hold in class,” said Midnight.

Deku had been thinking that this was probably the case, because his female classmates had certainly all demonstrated that they were capable of crushing him with their thighs. Deku eyed Midnight’s thighs nervously. They were longer and thicker than any of his classmates’ legs. They were also very smooth. Deku had gotten plenty of chances to feel them against his skin by now.

“But there’s definitely more to show you girls.”

Midnight started to move Deku’s body into the position she wanted it to be in.

“Wait!” exclaimed Ochaco, “I think you should at least give Deku a chance. You know, let him up.”

“Good idea. It will give me a chance to show you girls how to take a boy down who knows you’re coming.” Midnight let go of Deku and stood to her feet.

Deku appreciated Ochaco thinking he had a chance, but he also kind of wished that he could have just gotten it over with.

Midnight motioned for him to come towards her. “Well? Here’s your chance, Deku. You are the best boy in your class, after all. Maybe you’ve learned something from wrestling all these ladies.”

Deku charged Midnight. Since he’d been hopelessly trapped all class so far, he thought maybe she wouldn’t expect such a bold move. Maybe it would take her by surprise?

It didn’t. At all. Midnight just laughed as she stood her ground and shoved Deku down, then directed his head between her thighs. Deku was now on all fours with his neck stuck between her legs.

“This is a standing headscissor. I believe we did talk about this one.”

Deku clutched at her thighs. They were like pillars. He could only breathe slightly. He couldn’t even move her huge thighs enough to get her off balance.

“It’s not exactly the most practical sort of scissor, but it looks great, doesn’t it?”

The girls had to admit that Midnight did look incredibly dom like this. She was standing straight up on her feet with her hands on her hips. Deku, meanwhile, was down on his knees beneath her. She could clearly keep him like this for as long as she wanted to, or just knock him out right there and end him. His hands were sinking into her thick thighs a little bit.

Ochaco looked slightly embarrassed that she had suggested this neutral start in the first place.

“This isn’t the headscissor I actually wanted to show you,” Midnight widened her stance enough to let Deku’s head fall out. He collapsed onto the mat. “This is.”

While Deku was recovering, Midnight got down and wrapped his neck up with her thighs. She lay down on her back, then picked up Deku’s head and placed it between her long legs. She carefully positioned his chin so that it was resting directly on her crotch. It was pressing into the tiny black triangle of panties. She then lifted her legs up and crossed her ankles behind his head. Deku knew it was over. Each of her thighs was as thick as his head, if not even thicker. But they weren’t flexed. They were just holding him there, right there in her crotch where she wanted him to be. Her legs felt like they were designed for scissoring boy’s necks.

“This is how you want to do it. You get their head right here like this, and then you just cross your legs. I’m sure you know this already, but I wanted to do a live demonstration so you could see a master at work. Applied properly, there’s no way a boy should be able to get out of this hold.”

Deku knew this was true way more than any of the girls did.

“Oh. And then you just squeeze, of course. You can’t forget that part.”

Deku wished she had forgotten that part. When she squeezed him, it felt like her legs had become solid steel. He was being crushed by a brutal vice. It felt like she could decapitate him, or snap his neck with a simple and quick little twist of her hips. Deku tapped right away on her thigh, slapping it repeatedly. To Deku’s shock, Midnight did not immediately let go like she had in the other holds.

“Boys can let their tapping get out of hand sometimes. We can’t allow this. If you have a boy who’s tapping like this, just keep squeezing until they realize what they did wrong.”

Even though Deku’s ears were partially covered by a pair of thick thighs, he still managed to mostly hear what Midnight was saying. He hadn’t meant to slap her leg. He wouldn’t dare, especially not in this position where his life was held between these long legs. He stopped his panicky, desperate slapping. Instead, he softly and politely tapped on Midnight’s hip.

“That’s much better.” She relaxed, and Deku could breathe again. “How are you feeling down there, Deku?”

“I-I need a b-break…”

“This is your break, Deku. Your head doesn’t need to leave my lap to take a break.” Midnight reached down and adjusted his messy hair a bit. “So you can see that this is a perfect hold. I could have easily just put Deku here to sleep. I could snap his neck as well…”

Midnight lifted her hips up off the mat a bit and twisted them a bit to the side. Deku’s neck was turned at a horribly awkward angle. He clutched her legs tighter even though rationally he knew she wasn’t going to just murder him during class.

“…but I think that’s a little too advanced for you ladies. For now, anyway.”

Ochaco looked very worried until Midnight put her hips back down on the mat.

“But there is a twist that I think you all should learn now. It’s very useful.”

Midnight reached down and grabbed hold of Deku’s head with both hands. She pushed it down at the same time she relaxed her legs slightly. Then she flexed her legs again, locking him back into place. Only now, instead of having his chin resting on her crotch, his face was smothered by her crotch. Everything below his nose was jammed tightly into her.

“Mmphh!”

Midnight laughed, clearly enjoying this hold a little too much. “I don’t think I need to explain this one to you, girls. I mean, it speaks for itself, doesn’t it?”

Deku could feel her squeezing tighter and tighter against his face. As she crushed him more, it was like he got pushed into her more. He could taste her. He could feel her panties covering his mouth. He tried to breathe through his nose, but that was getting more and more intimate with his teacher as well.

He tapped gently on her hip, but she ignored him. She ignored him for so long that he started to tap harder despite her prior instructions. He could feel himself slipping out of consciousness between her thighs… all he could do was hope she decided to feel merciful instead of aroused and let him go. His view, which was her long, toned stomach started to fade. Deku wasn’t totally sure, but it felt like she was grinding ever so slightly on his face.

Midnight let him go right before he would have passed out. Once again, it felt as though she knew his body better than he did. “Personally, I think the hardest thing about this hold is stopping. Although that wouldn’t be an issue if it was an actual villain between my legs.”

Midnight gently let Deku’s head down onto the mat. He just lay there, breathing hard. Midnight stood up with a sigh. She gave him a few moments to recover while she walked around his body. But she didn’t wait long before sitting down on his lower back and pulling his arms behind him and locking them behind her knees.

“I think you’re all familiar with the camel clutch.”

Midnight reached down and cupped Deku’s chin in her hands. Then she began to slowly pull it up, bending him into a painful arch. She kept going and going until they heard a few pops that made Ochaco wince.

“That’s what you want to hear. That means you’ve pulled them far enough back. But that isn’t all you can do in this hold. If you have a partner with you, this hold can get a lot more interesting. Who’s going to volunteer?”

Ochaco quickly raised her hand. “I’ll do it!”

Midnight smiled knowingly. “Oh? Someone is eager to help out.”

Ochaco blushed. “I-I just want to make sure it’s done right…”

“I’m glad. You’ll be perfect for this. Come over here, and sit down in front of Deku.”

Ochaco did as instructed. She gave Deku, who was trapped right in front of her, a sort of pitying look.

“Now, you just stay there. You’ll see why you need two people for this hold.”

Midnight changed the position of her hands so that one was cupping Deku’s chin, and the other was holding onto the back of his head. “You just want to take hold of their head, and then, using your partner….”

Midnight began to move Deku’s head forward and down. Deku could see where this was going right away. She was pushing his face toward Ochaco’s breasts. He tried to turn away, but Midnight held his head in a very firm grip.

Ochaco blushed as Midnight smooshed Deku’s face into her chest, smothering his face in her boobs. “I-Is this a real hold…?”

“Of course it is. It’s a camel clutch breast smother. Does it feel real to you, Deku?”

“M-Mmphh…”

Midnight laughed at his weak, muffled response. “See? We could keep him like this until he passed out. It’s a great hold for a two on one scenario.”

Ochaco looked away from Deku’s buried head. “R-Right…”

Deku, unable to breathe through the soft fabric of Ochaco’s uniform and her firm breasts, tapped as politely as he could on Midnight’s leg. He could barely reach.

“Tapping already?” asked Midnight, lifting his head out of his classmate’s cleavage, “I thought you might have wanted to stay in that one longer. Well, if you want to move on, we will. There’s one last hold I want to show to the girls.”

Midnight rolled Deku over onto his back, guiding his body into the position she wanted while Ochaco got up and walked back over to where the other girls were standing.

Midnight took Deku’s head between her thighs again, this time in a reverse headscissor. Deku’s face was now inches away from his teacher’s thick, firm ass that was barely covered by her black panties. She had a bigger butt than any of his classmates. It took up nearly his whole field of vision. He tapped immediately on her thigh before she could even squeeze.

“Oh come on, Deku. I haven’t even started yet.”

Deku stopped tapping. He should have known it wouldn’t be that easy.

“This is a reverse, of course. Once you have his head just like this, right where you want it, then you can flex every muscle you have.”

Deku grabbed hold of her thighs, bracing for what he knew was coming. Her powerful, thick thighs swelled around him. He couldn’t believe how much bigger they got when she really flexed hard. Muscle pressed into his neck and face from all sides. Her legs and glutes were compacting his head, almost swallowing it up and crushing him. He was completely at his teacher’s mercy now. He tapped. She kept squeezing. Only this time he really couldn’t breathe. He tapped again. She kept squeezing. He frantically tapped and tapped on her ass, desperately hoping to get her attention and her mercy.

Midnight laughed as she eased up. “Boys can never resist doing that in this position. It’s just in their nature. Now, there’s a twist you can add to this hold as well.”

Midnight squeezed his neck tight again. Deku’s little break had been just long enough to stop him from passing out between her thick thighs.

“You’ll notice that a certain something is extra vulnerable again in this position…”

To Deku’s horror, he felt Midnight’s hand gently cup his balls.

“If you need to subdue a boy fast, this is how. One squeeze…”

She gave Deku’s balls the gentlest of squeezes. He winced.

“…and they’re done. Don’t be afraid to do this if you have to.” Midnight glanced over her shoulder at what was visible of Deku’s face. “Relax. You know I wouldn’t really do anything to these, right?”

“M-Mphh…”

Midnight laughed, then turned back around to face the girls. “That’s all the time we have for today. Should we end with a knockout? I want to show you girls how to put a boy to sleep properly at least once.”

Ochaco’s “No” was drowned out by all the other “Yes” votes. Midnight squeezed Deku’s poor little neck with her full strength, flexing all her muscles and utterly crushing him. Most of his face was now smothered by her ass. As she squeezed tighter and tighter he got pulled into her deeper and deeper.

“Who’s going to take the picture?” Midnight asked.

Mina’s phone was already out and pointed at Midnight’s legs. “Way ahead of you.”
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:

Tags
front headscissor, headscissor, headscissors ko, my hero academia