Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 01-Oct-21, 13:42
Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: CFNM or CFNF Wrestling

Another worthy (and beautiful) wrestler of this company is of course Rachel Lot of time has passed and now she's retired, I remember she was very tall and strong but despite this she wasn't able to dominate in all the matches. One of my preferred match is the battle against Samantha, another strong wrestler. This match was a topless best-of 7 submissions, battle was very long and intensive. It was decided in the last 5 minutes when they both had scored 3 submissions and needed another one to achieve victory. Match was awarded to Samantha that was able to put Rachel k.o. and, consequentially, win 4-3
Humiliation was a classic, with bottom removed and loser left unconscious on the ground. Winner didn't take any trophy, so Rachel once recovered could put her slips on again and reach the locker room not totally naked
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (1.21 MB, 88 views)
File Type: png 2.png (855.6 KB, 112 views)
File Type: png 3.png (896.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: png 3e.png (1.71 MB, 46 views)
File Type: png 4.png (1.65 MB, 37 views)
File Type: png 5e.png (1.38 MB, 63 views)
File Type: png 6.png (1.67 MB, 41 views)
File Type: png 7e.png (1.42 MB, 78 views)
File Type: png 8.png (1.85 MB, 69 views)
File Type: png 9.png (1.81 MB, 140 views)

Last edited by desperates; 01-Oct-21 at 13:50.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to desperates For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-21, 23:45
Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,615 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Woman's Wrestling Wrestlibg Club out of Florida has produced some of thee best CFNF matches over the past 20 years.

Some of the women have become well recognized during that period, including Candi, Rachel, Jill Monroe and others.

One of my fvorites has been Shelly a self-professed grandmother who enjoys working for WWW and has made some of its most erotic CFNF videos.

Here the veteran takes on a much bigger owman, Sherri, who I had never seen before and have seen since for Woman's World or anywhere else.

You would think Shelly with her vast experience would prevail. But not so.

Sherri not only puts Shelly out with a sleeper hold. She also knocks out Shelly with a right hook. Sherri then strips Shelly naked and leaves the room with Shelly's one-piece suit.

Shelly is seen at the end unconscious and oblivious to her nudity. I would guess that Shelly later woke up and had to make the long trudge back to the locker room in her birthday suit.

Here are some vidcaps from the match:
I think I wouldn't have minded exiting into that other room with that Sherri to occupy some time!
Old 10-Dec-21, 02:20
Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,615 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickboy125 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Cigar4u for starting this fantastic thread!

CFNM wrestling, or any match where a woman is able to strip her opponent has always been one of my favourite scenes to find.

At the link, is my picture collection of CFNM wrestling, japanese-sexfighting and some anime-style comics. (Apologies for any pics that were already posted on this board previously.) Hopefully there's material here that's new to some of you!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Please, keep this thread going!

Samples below:
One of my wants way back was to have a sex match with Anita Cannibal! Love the way she's all ready in that second pic!
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-22, 19:14
Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,091 Times in 580 Posts

Hi everybody.

I’ve been away for the last several months but I am back to let you know that in addition to posting brand new CFNM and CFNF fight photos and video reviews, I have what I feel is some real exciting news:

I have been away writing my latest Amazon Kindle and Amazon paperback book:

“The Most Humiliating Catfights of Movies, Videos and Stories: How CFNF (Clothed Female, Naked Female) Combat Became a Phenomenon” by Cigar4U, which went online on Amazon books TODAY!

I even promoted “Male Vs. Female: The Mixed Wrestling Forum” in the Index at the back of this book! (I hope I am not out-of-line shamelessly hawking my book on this website. I do not believe I violated any rules by doing so and I hope this Amazon offering results in many new membership requests to this forum!)

My book is available in both Kindle ebook and paperback form for – get this – just $9.99 for either! For a brief while, if you are a KDP Select member on Amazon, my book is absolutely free!

That’s 429 pages of reviews of CFNF catfight videos of the 21st century to date, movies with CFNF fight scenes dating back to the 1960s, a chapter on CFNM videos and a chapter on some of my finest CFNF catfight stories and essays.

Also included are touching obituaries on the most famous movie and video catfighters in history – Bettie Page, Candy Samples, Queen Kong, Santana, Candy, Lisa Comshaw and others.

Also posted below is a photo of the cover of my book so you won’t confuse mine with the many other fine catfight books published by Amazon when you go to order your download or paperback book. (Note: You must have a Kindle App to read Kindle books.)

And, if you like my book, please do not hesitate to write a glowing review on Amazon! (I’m not at all worried that purchasers of my book will not like it, so I don’t fear the potential of bad reviews.)

To get your copy, go to Amazon.com. In the search box, type in “The Most Humiliating Catfights of …” And my page will pop up. Follow the instructions from there and you soon will have what I consider the most complete volume on catfighting on today’s market.

If you have been a loyal follower of this thread that I started years ago, I am confident you will not be disappointed with my book!

Hey, maybe someone can even start a thread on this forum that talks about the contents of my book – whether you agree or disagree with either my positive reviews or biting criticisms of various movies or videos!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51zB6LjaE8L._SX260_.jpg (56.8 KB, 97 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-22, 22:49
racer 35
This message has been deleted by racer 35. Reason: not what I wanted to say
Old 26-May-22, 22:51
Points: 4,412, Level: 28 Points: 4,412, Level: 28 Points: 4,412, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everybody.

I’ve been away for the last several months but I am back to let you know that in addition to posting brand new CFNM and CFNF fight photos and video reviews, I have what I feel is some real exciting news:

I have been away writing my latest Amazon Kindle and Amazon paperback book:

“The Most Humiliating Catfights of Movies, Videos and Stories: How CFNF (Clothed Female, Naked Female) Combat Became a Phenomenon” by Cigar4U, which went online on Amazon books TODAY!

I even promoted “Male Vs. Female: The Mixed Wrestling Forum” in the Index at the back of this book! (I hope I am not out-of-line shamelessly hawking my book on this website. I do not believe I violated any rules by doing so and I hope this Amazon offering results in many new membership requests to this forum!)

My book is available in both Kindle ebook and paperback form for – get this – just $9.99 for either! For a brief while, if you are a KDP Select member on Amazon, my book is absolutely free!

That’s 429 pages of reviews of CFNF catfight videos of the 21st century to date, movies with CFNF fight scenes dating back to the 1960s, a chapter on CFNM videos and a chapter on some of my finest CFNF catfight stories and essays.

Also included are touching obituaries on the most famous movie and video catfighters in history – Bettie Page, Candy Samples, Queen Kong, Santana, Candy, Lisa Comshaw and others.

Also posted below is a photo of the cover of my book so you won’t confuse mine with the many other fine catfight books published by Amazon when you go to order your download or paperback book. (Note: You must have a Kindle App to read Kindle books.)

And, if you like my book, please do not hesitate to write a glowing review on Amazon! (I’m not at all worried that purchasers of my book will not like it, so I don’t fear the potential of bad reviews.)

To get your copy, go to Amazon.com. In the search box, type in “The Most Humiliating Catfights of …” And my page will pop up. Follow the instructions from there and you soon will have what I consider the most complete volume on catfighting on today’s market.

If you have been a loyal follower of this thread that I started years ago, I am confident you will not be disappointed with my book!

Hey, maybe someone can even start a thread on this forum that talks about the contents of my book – whether you agree or disagree with either my positive reviews or biting criticisms of various movies or videos!
Just ordered mine, can't wait to read it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to racer 35 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-22, 01:18
Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,091 Times in 580 Posts

Wow, Thank you Racer.

Did you buy the Kindle or the paperback? Either way I hope you get hours of enjoyment.

Either way I hope it helps you to make good purchases to get thee type of videos you enjoy most!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-22, 02:30
Points: 4,412, Level: 28 Points: 4,412, Level: 28 Points: 4,412, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Cigar I purchased the paperback.
The Following User Says Thank You to racer 35 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-22, 18:26
Points: 10,600, Level: 44 Points: 10,600, Level: 44 Points: 10,600, Level: 44
Last Achievements

An "almost-CFNM" strip wrestling match. One of my favorite CFNM/ENM fantasy situations.

In an inter-gender evening gown/tuxedo match, Ashton Vuitton fought Mickie Knuckles. The two grappled around the ring a bit trying to rip the clothes off the other one and they were pretty evenly matched until Ashton grabbed a chair that he was going to use to finish Mickie off.
He was cut off by the referee and while the two struggled with the chair, Mickie pulled the pad off one of the top turnbuckles which worked to her advantage when Ashton’s head made contact with it, stunning him long enough for Mickie to strip him down to a very tiny thong. An embarrassed Ashton tried to cover up the best he could and ran out of the ring as fast as he could.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (430.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (439.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (516.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (469.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (354.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (452.1 KB, 80 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stickboy125 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-23, 04:47
Points: 3,420, Level: 24 Points: 3,420, Level: 24 Points: 3,420, Level: 24
Last Achievements

One of my favorite scenarios, a clothed woman stripping her opponent.

More of my favs

Added after 14 minutes:

Sorry if any of these are repeats I don't remember where I found some of them

Last edited by DaleGussy; 18-Jul-23 at 04:47.

Tags
ballbusting, cfnm, cfnm wrestling