Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-21, 22:46
Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Hailey's Legs

So this story doesn't have any actual wrestling or mixed action, yet. This is part one of what is 90% based on actual experience. There's a lot more to come, hope you enjoy...

The first time I ever saw Hailey flex her biceps was in the middle of a pool game at a party. It just happened to be her and I at one end of the garage where the pool table was positioned and she had just finished fluking a three ball sink, leaving me in the dust yet sinking a fourth ball, the white. I was impressed, so was she and as I lined up the white ball having retrieved it from the shelf below, Hailey had raised both arms, ninty degrees and was flexing up two small but perfectly defined biceps.
"Wow!" I said involuntarily.
Her muscles instantly turned me on, she was already hot as hell, tanned, sexy gym body with thiick thighs and solid defined calves. She had wavy dark brown hair that reached her waste, eyes that could melt the heart and big beautiful lips she seriously knew how to use while kissing.
Yes, I had made out with Hailey, twice, and damn could she kiss.
We'd known each other two months since her, parents and her two older brothers moved to our town and she transferred highschools in our final year. She was a sexy tomboy who had all the guys attentions, yet wanted less than quarter of it. Her and I had hit it off remarkably well and I seemed to have something pretty much all of the other guys keen on her didn't. I seemed to be the only one playin it cool and keepin it real with her. We were basically best friends, but with benefits. Of course, one of those benefits was making out with the sexy South African hottie.
I hadn't experienced her wrestling prowess, but her brothers both assured me she could pack a punch and wasn't afraid to get into a tussel, either playfully or a serious scrap, and they assured me she'd won most of her fights. When I asked them what moves or style she favours, they told me her scissor holds and school girl pin were her main go to. Zack had suffered one defeat by her muscular legs and he wasn't about to repeat that kinda humiliation at his little sister's mercy again. I decided Rod, the older of the three would be my source if info re: Hailey . He and I got on great and he was also the one who taught her to wrestle.
He filled me in on some of the hidings he'd witnessed Hailey dish out over the previouse couple of years.
"Once she's got you in a school girl pin or a body scissors, you're done, she'll do whatever she likes and she can be cruel as fuck."
He went on to tell me how she pinned a guy slightly smaller than her under her knees and pounded his face bloody. Then repeated the same treatment to the guys girlfriend a few days later. The couple had bitten off more than they could chew and suffered the consequences of picking a fight with the tougher girl who could fight better.
Rod had absolutely no idea how hot I was for his sister after he'd told me all that.
Then he told me how she'd gotten his mate's head in a figure four and wouldn't let him tap out. About a dozen times she'd held the pressure, not enough to kill him, but enough for him to know who was boss, that she was in charge and she could make him suffer as long as she pleased, only then would she let him tap out.
"Woah, shit she's badass!"
"Damn straight she is. So if you mess with her, I'll be the least of you're worries. She can actually knock you out."
Needless to say, I was gonna determine to stay in her goodbooks and not suffer her wrath. But I did want to play wrestle her, feel those sexy little biceps and make sweet love with her.
That night at the party after she smoked me at pool was when I'd get my first taste of action with Hailey.
I went around to her side of the table, enjoying her gloating... She was so hot when she was showing off or gloating about a win. Standing there in a white boob tube and jeans that hugged her sculpted legs. Its important to note, that it was the cooler side of spring and I hadn't yet been blessed with a viewing of her legs at this stage. Anyhow, even while she was wearing jeans, they were still a pleasure to behold.
The music was juat beginning to die down in the background inside the house next to the garage, it was late and a few people had already gone into town or otherwise retired to bedrooms for sex or other private action. My friend Scotty, both he and his girlfriend Christelle were both half naked, drunken making out and dry humping on a couch at the other end of the garage. Another couple were clothed, yet in a lotus position on a large armchair along from the couch. This garage was starting to get steamy!
"Wow, you're awesome." I told her, referring specifically to her game of pool, but privately referring to everything else about how cool she was too.
"Yes I am." she smiled confidently back at me as I got up close to her.
I put my hands on her shoulders and our lips locked. She brought her forearms up to her chest as I gently and subtly moved her up against the wooden wall of the garage. I spied a thin mattress leaning up against the same wall further along, I planned to make use of it soon.
Haileys shoulders were broad, not bulging just subtly so, her unflexed biceps bunched against her forearms and I caressed her muscles as we made out. Bloody hell she was a good kisser! She was so good!
My cock was throbbing by now and Haileys breathing was getting heavier. I unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down the zip and moved them down her stunningly beautiful legs. Shit I could have blown my load on the spot at the sight! My face being so close to her thighs. She was wearing tiny little white panties that contrasted with her tanned legs and ass.
I stood up still looking down at her quads that bulged forwards unflexed. Hailey was smiling very happily at my entranced reaction to her symbols of strength and power.
"You like what you see huh?" Hailey asked.
"Fuck yes I do!"
She smiled with satisfaction and I found my belt buckle being undone as she began to undress me too. In no time she had my jeans off and my boxers were doing a terrible job of hiding my errection as it tentpolled spectacularly.
We both heard a moan across the room and when we looked over at the couch Scott was between Christelle's legs, she was completely naked, head rolled back and Scotty boy was thrusting himself into her.
We both laughed.
"Woah check out that six pack!" Hailey observed of Christelle.
Christelle was actually quite toned, skinny, but a track and feild athlete. During sex her muscles were all on display as she gripped Scotts waste her arm muscles were all tight and her legs were up over his shoulders with her bulging calves dwarfing his delts. Her six pack was fucken awesome, that's for sure.
"Bet your abs are sexier." I half complimented, half challenged, hoping she'd take the bait, lift up her top and show me.
She gave me a seductive gaze while she undid the zip at the back of her boobtube. It fell down, revealing a white strapless cotton bra.
"Holy shit Hails!"
In a split second, the two unflexed ridges of beautiful feminine abdominal muscle with a blatantly obvious crease down the center flexed into the sexiest six pack abs I've ever seen on a girl.
I moaned involuntarily and felt up her abs as she held the flex as she smiled with utter pride and hauty satisfaction.
The couple in the arm chair were now topless with him slouched in the chair and her going for it with his cock in her mouth.
"What ya doing for contraception?" I asked.
"The pill." She grinned.
I grabbed the mattress near by and threw it up on the pool table.
"Let's get it on, Ryan!" Hailey said playfully as she lifted her arms and flexed again, this time at forty five degrees so her biceps looked round and solid.
"You're so fucking sexy Haileybabe!"
She put her arms down before I had a chance to feel those little rocks of hers. The next thing she was doing was placing her hands on the edge of the pool table, lifting herself up and then positioned herself on her back on the mattresses.
Fucken eh! What a sight!
We went at it for about an hour before I filled Hailey's sexy vagina full of hot cum while she threw her head back and her powerful legs nearly crushed the life outta me as she climaxed. I kid you not, if I wasn't a big guy like I am, she would have utterly snapped me in half!
We made out a while longer as I lay on top of her feeling up her sexy toned arms, wishing she would flex up and I could feel up how hard her biceps were. It was actually driving me nuts how badly I wanted to feel how hard her guns were.
We figured we'd move back to the house. Matt, the host of the party had reserved me a room, but that conversation hadn't got so far as to which one, so Hailey and I would have to do a search and climb into which ever bed or onto what ever mattress was free.
Scott and Christelle were still goin at it and the other two were now naked and she was riding him in the armchair.
We had sex some more once we found our bed, then did it again in the morning once we woke up. After our third round in the morning, I threw caution to the wind and began with, "So I hear you can fight, huh?"
"Yeah, I can. Who have you been talking to?"
"Rod and Zack say you can pack a punch and have won most fights you've been in."
She laughed, "Yah they've seen me kick ass and I can beat Zack's ass real good!"
"I know! That's so cool!."
"Thanks hehe."
I was layin on top of her and she told me to sit up, so I did.
She flexed her biceps yet again and looked at them.
My cock stiffened again.
"You think my guns are awesome, feel these!" with that, she flexed her quads.
My hands obeyed her. Hailey's already thick as fuck thighs exploded another two inches at least and I endulged in feeling her smooth, tanned rock hard quads. Shit I was in heaven!
"Ryan, I can destroy my oponents with my legs. I totally embarrassed Zack with em and I've made his and Rods mates submit to me a few times."
"That's so awesome! You're so sexy! So wanna see you in action!"
"You want me to whoop your ass?!" she challenged me.
"Try it!" I challenged back. I lifted up both my arms and flexed up to show for Hailey.
I wasn't expecting for her to slam her legs around my waste ans squeeze like she did. "
"Holy fuck Hailey! Stop!"
She didn't let go.
"Fuck!"
She let me go and I fell ontop of her.
She put her arms around me and apologised asking if I was still alive. We made out some more before getting breakfast and agreed to wrestle properly some time later.
Old 03-Apr-21, 23:30
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hailey's Legs

Thank u u have a picture of hailey
Old 07-Apr-21, 13:11
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This was awesome mate! Can't wait to hear more about your action with hailey
Old 04-Jul-21, 03:32

Hey sorry its taken so long to come back to this to respond and add to the story. A fe distractions over the past few months.
Anyways, pics of Hailey - not any from back in the day and she looks quite different now after 3 kids and all. She's still fit but not as ripped or thick.
However, this girl has a very similar physique to that which Hails had back in her late teens early 20s. Only real difference is her facial features were/are a bit softer.

Here's the next part of the story...

It had been a whole week since the party at Matt's and my first sexual action with the beautiful Hailey. It was Saturday morning and I'd just picked her up from her place and we were at the petrol station getting gas and hot drinks.

Hailey was wearing tiny denim shorts, the kind you can see the inside if the pockets and a sexy white halter top that exposed her solid, toned back, arms and shoulders with a V that tapered off partway down her abs.

She was going all out on a cool, but not too chilly spring morning, to flaunt her thick defined and very sexy quads and calves, not to mention her amazing upper body. My cock got hard every time I imagined them wrapped around me or someone else, squeezing hard.

She'd straightened her hair too which I'd only seen her do twice now and it looked stunning on her, slightly longer and her dark hair shone in the morning sunlight. As I put the petrol into the car, Hailey stood by and gathered up her hair with her hands behind her head. I let the petrol pump fill up the tank of the car while I watched, turned on by the sight of Hailey's sexy little tanned biceps bounce and bulge like golf balls, with the movement of her hands and wrists tying up her long beautiful hair into a ponytail.

She'd noticed me staring at her arms too and once she was done, as we made our way to the shop to pay and get our hot drinks she stopped and flexed her right arm.
"Feel it Ryan, go ahead."
I happily obliged. I lifted my hand and with my fingers I tested how hard her small but steel hard muscle was.
"Fuck! It's like rock." I said to her as I lightly squeezed her biceps under the definition line and the peak I could feel at the top.
Hailey was smiling really proudly.
"It's great huh."
"It's hot, Hails!"
We were getting a few looks as people walked in and out through the door of the service station. I dunno what was turning me on more, feeling Hailey's solid sexy bicep or the fact she was boldly and confidently flexing up for me in public.
"I so wanna arm wrestle you." I told her.
"You're on!" she accepted.

We continued inside and I laid for the petrol ordering two large hot chocolates. I then decided I wanted an energy drink for later, so I made my way down to to the refrigerators at the other end of the store.

As I opened the door to the fridge, some guy who'd obviously witnessed Hailey's display of beauty and strength a moment ago, goes "Your girl is hot, dude!"
"Yeah she is!" I agreed with a smile.
Hailey wasn't my girlfriend officially, yet, but I was more than happy for her to be referred to as 'my girl' all the same.
"She's got some fucken muscles!"
"Yeah, fuck yeah she does." I laughed, selecting a can of Blue V energy drink. "They're solid as fuck too, bro."
"Fucken eh, bro! You're the luckiest guy I met."
I laughed and suggested "I'll get her to flex her bicep again and I dare you to ask for a feel,."
"Fuck!"
I made my way back to the table Hailey was standing awaiting our hot drinks orders. I kept talking to Zack (we'd introduced by now), I wanted Hailey to feel okay with Zack admiring her muscle if she saw him and I interacting freely and casual like.

I greeted Hailey with a kiss on the lips as I returned to her. She smiled at me then at Zack. All I had to do next was run my fingers from her broad right shoulder to her unflexed bicep and give it a gentle squeeze.

She lifted up her arm and flexed her bicep, lookin at Zack and I.
"Fuck! That's awesome girl!" Zack complimented.
"It's rock hard too, go ahead and feel it dude." Hailey invited Zack.
Zack reached over and gave her muscle a quick squeeze.
"Fuck! Woah!" all three of us laughed. "Hottest hardest muscle I ever seen on a girl!"

I paid for the V and our hot drinks were ready so we wished Zack a good day and headed out back to my car.
"That was so hot." I said to Hailey of her public flexing.
"Hehe yah," she grinned as we got back into the car. "I love flexin up." She admitted.
"I love you flexin up!"
"I'm gonna love making you squirm as you struggle against me at arm wrestling." She threatened while she flexed her right arm again, looking at it, then at me.

I started the car.
"Where are we gonna do this?" I asked her.
"At the park" she suggested we square off and battle it out at one of the wooden picnic tables there.

To be continued....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Archaos For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-21, 03:46

Hmm, not sure if I included the link re: pics...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archaos For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-21, 17:30
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Chapter above approved